Type keyword(s) to search

Mind Your Surroundings: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Other Superhero Universes

ArctisTor
  • Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Trini said:

I really hope this '4-part movie' ends up getting a special DVD relaese

This would be the smartest move because they could also then release it sooner rather than later. Put it out over the mid season break or during the Olympics. Don’t have to wait until the seasons end. 

• Love 1

Supergirl - Episode 3.08 - Crisis on Earth X, Part 1 - Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at November 10, 2017 
https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/supergirl-episode-308-crisis-on-earth-x.html

“Crisis on Earth X, Part 1” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
THE EPIC FOUR-WAY CROSSOVER WITH “ARROW,” “SUPERGIRL,” “THE FLASH” AND “DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW” BEGINS
— Barry (guest star Grant Gustin) and Iris’s (guest star Candice Patton) wedding brings the gang together, but things go awry when villains from Earth-X attack the ceremony. All of the superheroes band together with help from their super friends like Citizen Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller), The Ray (guest star Russell Tovey), Felicity Smoak (guest star Emily Bett Rickards), Iris West and Alex Danvers (Chyler Leigh) to take on their most formidable villains yet. Earth’s mightiest heroes – Green Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell), Supergirl (Melissa Benoist), The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin) and White Canary (guest star Caity Lotz) – lead their teams into battle to save the world. Larry Teng directed the episode with story by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Robert Rovner & Jessica Queller (#308).  Original airdate 11/27/2017.

Arrow - Episode 6.08 - Crisis on Earth X, Part 2 - Press Release
https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/arrow-episode-608-crisis-on-earth-x.html

“Crisis on Earth X, Part 2” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
THE EPIC FOUR-WAY CROSSOVER WITH “ARROW,” “SUPERGIRL,” “THE FLASH” AND “DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW” CONTINUES
— Barry (guest star Grant Gustin) and Iris’s (guest star Candice Patton) wedding brings the gang together, but things go awry when villains from Earth-X attack the ceremony. All of the superheroes band together with help from their super friends like Citizen Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller), The Ray (guest star Russell Tovey), Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), Iris West and Alex Danvers (guest star Chyler Leigh) to take on their most formidable villains yet. Earth’s mightiest heroes – Green Arrow (Stephen Amell), Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist), The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin) and White Canary (guest star Caity Lotz) – lead their teams into battle to save the world. James Bamford directed the episode with story by Marc Guggenheim & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Wendy Mericle & Ben Sokolowski (#608).  Original airdate 11/27/2017.

The Flash - Episode 4.08 - Crisis on Earth X, Part 3 - Press Release
https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/the-flash-episode-408-crisis-on-earth-x.html

“Crisis on Earth X, Part 3” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
THE EPIC FOUR-WAY CROSSOVER WITH “ARROW,” “SUPERGIRL,” “THE FLASH” AND “DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW” CONTINUES
— Barry (Grant Gustin) and Iris’s (Candice Patton) wedding brings the gang together, but things go awry when villains from Earth-X attack the ceremony. All of the superheroes band together with help from their super friends like Citizen Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller), The Ray (guest star Russell Tovey), Felicity Smoak (guest star Emily Bett Rickards), Iris West and Alex Danvers (guest star Chyler Leigh) to take on their most formidable villains yet. Earth’s mightiest heroes – Green Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell), Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist), The Flash (Grant Gustin) and White Canary (guest star Caity Lotz) – lead their teams into battle to save the world. Dermott Downs directed the episode with story by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Todd Helbing (#408).  Original airdate 11/28/2017.

Legends of Tomorrow - Episode 3.08 - Crisis on Earth X, Part 4 - Press Release
https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/legends-of-tomorrow-episode-308-crisis.html

“Crisis on Earth X, Part 4” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
THE EPIC FOUR-WAY CROSSOVER WITH “ARROW,” “SUPERGIRL,” “THE FLASH” AND “DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW” CONCLUDES
— Barry (guest star Grant Gustin) and Iris’s (guest star Candice Patton) wedding brings the gang together, but things go awry when villains from Earth-X attack the ceremony. All of the superheroes band together with help from their super friends like Citizen Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller), The Ray (guest star Russell Tovey), Felicity Smoak (guest star Emily Bett Rickards), Iris West and Alex Danvers (guest star Chyler Leigh) to take on their most formidable villains yet. Earth’s mightiest heroes – Green Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell), Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist), The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin) and White Canary (Caity Lotz) – lead their teams into battle to save the world. Gregory Smith directed the episode with story by Marc Guggenheim & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Phil Klemmer & Keto Shimizu (#308).  Original airdate 11/28/2017.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Supergirl Casts Laurie Metcalf as [*Spoiler]*'s Estranged Mother
By Andy Swift / November 9 2017, 11:40 AM PST
http://tvline.com/2017/11/09/supergirl-laurie-metcalf-cast-winn-mother-season-3-spoilers/

Laurie Metcalf has landed a guest spot on The CW drama, playing the estranged mother of Jeremy Jordan’s Winn Schott, TVLine has learned. We’ll meet her in the 15th episode of the season, which will air sometime in 2018. Supergirl previously introduced Winn’s father, the villainous Toyman, during Season 1. (Let’s hope this reunion goes more smoothly.)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Talks about Arrow, Flash, LoT, Supergirl and Gotham...

DC TV Watch: CW Showrunners Preview the (Super) Four-Way Crossover
NOVEMBER 10, 2017 8:05am PT by Sydney Bucksbaum
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/dc-tv-watch-4-show-crossover-interviews-1056914

ARROW’S STARS TEASE THE SHOW’S BIG UPCOMING CROSSOVER
ROSIE KNIGHT   NOVEMBER 10, 2017
https://nerdist.com/arrow-cast-talk-crossover/

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, tv echo said:

Talks about Arrow, Flash, LoT, Supergirl and Gotham...

DC TV Watch: CW Showrunners Preview the (Super) Four-Way Crossover
NOVEMBER 10, 2017 8:05am PT by Sydney Bucksbaum
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/dc-tv-watch-4-show-crossover-interviews-1056914

"The biggest surprise will be the emotional component of the crossover," Arrow executive producer Wendy Mericle tells THR. "I don't think anyone is going to see that coming. It's very much a dark love story. It's the underpinnings of that that will make the Earth-X element a real contrast to that. Oliver [Stephen Amell] has a big role to play in it and it's bigger and better than any crossover we've done in the past. It's going to be epic."

Nazi Oliver is going to be in love with Felicity, isn't he?

"You will be surprised to see that we cram more superheroes onto the bridge of the Waverider than is physically possible," Klemmer says of the massive final conclusion to the four-way crossover. "I was responsible for writing a scene that had like 22 people in it and I had to keep a list just to remind myself who was in the scene. I think we need a wider lens to make sure we can keep everyone in the same frame. It's preposterous. And then you have doppelgangers, just trying to keep track of who was in the scene and what costume they're supposed to be wearing was a real math and science."

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

• Love 1

Kyle and Natalie discussed this week's episodes of the four Arrowverse shows...

Entertainment Weekly - Superhero Insider breaks down Supergirl Arrow The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow
November 10, 2017   Kyle Anderson & Natalie Abrams

Does Iris West Still Work At The Newspaper? Candice Patton Flash
Published on Nov 9, 2017, by KSiteTV

Why Is Killer Frost Evil? We Ask Danielle Panabaker | Flash Season 4

Caity Lotz | John Constantine on DC's Legends of Tomorrow | Season 3 on Set

• Love 1

New superhero family series...

‘The Umbrella Academy’: Ellen Page To Star In Netflix Series Based On Comic
by Nellie Andreeva •  November 9, 2017 4:00pm
http://deadline.com/2017/11/the-umbrella-academy-ellen-page-netflix-series-based-comic-books-1202205323/

Ellen Page has been tapped for one of the leads in Netflix’s The Umbrella Academy, a live-action series based on the popular graphic novels by Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance) and illustrated by Gabriel Bá. The show, set for a 2018 premiere, hails from Universal Cable Productions and Dark Horse Entertainment.

The story follows the estranged members of a dysfunctional family of superheroes known as the Umbrella Academy — Luther, Diego, Allison, Vanya, Klaus and Number Five — as they work together to solve their father’s mysterious death while coming apart at the seams due to their divergent personalities and abilities.

Page will play Vanya, the black sheep of her dysfunctional family. She’s the only one of Reginald Hargreeves’ adopted children with no supernatural abilities. A meek and insecure wallflower, Vanya struggles to find her place in the world.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Did Outlander's Claire Forget Murtagh? Did Exorcist Spoil Twist? The Week's Best Arrowverse Fight? And More Qs!
By Vlada Gelman, Matt Webb Mitovich, Michael Ausiello, Kimberly Roots, Andy Swift, Dave Nemetz, Ryan Schwartz and Charlie Mason / November 10 2017, 10:22 AM PST
http://tvline.com/2017/11/10/outlander-season-3-claire-murtagh-tv-questions-answers/

9 | Does Supergirl‘s Kara have the special iPhone X that is able to transmit (or at the very least analyze) water samples?
12 | Among several problems with The Flash‘s GNO episode: Would Cisco really let Ralph — uninvited, douchey and barely a friend — hijack his obviously well-planned and thoughtful bachelor party for Barry? And as for the ladies: While Felicity has been known to appreciate (and now enjoys unfettered access to!) Oliver Queen’s abs, is she really the sort of woo girl who would cheer on a male stripper/lament not bringing a stack of singles?

13 | Did Legends of Tomorrow’s Victor Garber also playing his ancestor serve a purpose that was lost on us?
17 | Did Arrow once again drag out the flashbacks, giving us one too many of daddy Slade camping with his son? And which was this week’s best Arrowverse fight: Slade taking down the Jackals, or Damien Darhk battling the Legends to the tune of “Return of the Mack”?

Edited by tv echo

Uggggggghhhhhhhhhh Am I now going to have to stop watching Arrow when it finally is getting better?

Hes sounds gross and I hope he gets the freaking sack.

Edited by LeighAn

Kreisberg and another high-level male producer, at one point, looked at photos of naked women in the presence of two women, one of whom spoke to Variety. Kreisberg says the photo incident did not happen

Gonna need that other person's name, Variety.

• Love 18
Just now, apinknightmare said:

I loved this. Honestly Rose McGiwan and Ashley Judd deserve a freaking medal for the fact that them going on the record and putting names out there about Harvey have given women once voiceless and powerless the courage to tell their stories and be believed. 

• Love 19

(Sigh)

I heard rumors about a "CW showrunner," especially after FanExpo, and, yes, my mind went to Kreisberg, but I was hoping the producer was with another show. 

23 minutes ago, ruby24 said:

WOW. All current and former employees from the shows?

I wonder how this affects the shows going forward, especially Flash and Supergirl? 

I don't know, but I'm guessing that following the Riverdale issues, ratings/live viewers have stopped being Berlanti or the WB's biggest problem right now.

Edited by quarks
2 minutes ago, quarks said:

(Sigh)

I don't know, but I'm guessing that following the Riverdale issues, ratings/live viewers have stopped being Berlanti or the WB's biggest problem right now.

Actually, I meant creatively. Kreisberg is really involved in The Flash, particularly, right? I wonder if this is going to change anything story-wise, for the season now. 

3 minutes ago, ruby24 said:

Actually, I meant creatively. Kreisberg is really involved in The Flash, particularly, right? I wonder if this is going to change anything story-wise, for the season now. 

I don't think the Tornado Twins are the most important things to worry about right now. I think the primary worry should be the toxic environment that seems to have a hold of DCTV...

Edited by WindofChange
  • Love 12

I imagine the story for the season is set so the writing staff would just continue as is and the replacement showrunner would guide from there.  I'd love it if they finished up the episode they were currently working on and went it a new direction out of protest.  Because fuck Kriesberg.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, ruby24 said:

I sorta did as well - yes, these shows are all scripted well in advance, but they also take ratings/live views/general fan response into account - there's a reason this season of Supergirl has featured a lot less of Mon-El so far. 

At this point, however, Berlanti is under major investigation for some very serious allegations about the Riverdale set, plus this, so he and the other showrunners have much bigger concerns.  As Scarynikki12 said, they have the broad outlines for the season plot set, so they'll just write around that and actor/production schedules. 

• Love 3

According to the Deadline article, most incident happened on the set of Flash

According to people familiar with the situation, several staffers on The Flash have complained about Kreisberg’s behavior.

On at least one occasion, Kreisberg interacted with a young female writer on The Flash early in the show’s run in a manner that was described as “inappropriate” and also “a hostile work environment,” according to a source close to the situation.

The woman in question had worked for Kreisberg in various capacities and people close to her described his behaviors to Deadline as ongoing and escalating over time.

In her role as a writer, the woman met with Kreisberg on a Friday and told him that she wanted to be let out of her contract early and leave the show. He asked her to wait and talk to other people who encouraged her to consider staying until the end of the season because there were only a couple of weeks left. She decided that that was not what she wanted because she felt uneasy and left within few days, sources said.

The writer did not site sexual harassment for abruptly leaving the show weeks before the end of the season but according to sources, the “toxic” environment on the WBTV series that she felt from Kreisberg made her want to leave immediately.

There are allegations from at least one other woman, a director who did episodes of Arrow and The Flash, who had complained of inappropriate behavior by Kreisberg.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/andrew-kreisberg-suspended-sexual-harassment-allegations-1202206230/

I missed the stuff about Berlanti, what is supposed to have happened on the Riverdale set? Or is this about the actor who got in a accident and claimed he was being overworked? => are the workhours on the set something that Berlanti has control over?

What does WW, WOC, MOC stand for? I assume those are shorthands like writing/production type jobs? How much contact does the writing staff have directly with the shooting side of things? 

When I read that line about the copy machine and him saying he was just "acting out" stuff from the show I immediately thought of the Eve/Mon-El scene a CatCo. 

I noticed that Amy Jackson (Saturn Girl) on twitter talked about moving to LA in 2018, but maybe she's just joking? 

Edited by tofutan
  • Love 1

Are the Riverdale set allegations about the hours the actors work after K.J. Apa's car incident?

19 women coming forth seems like a lot of people. Something's very wrong. Talk about a toxic workplace.

Last year, a high-level female producer who works with Kreisberg brought her concerns about his inappropriate behavior and his harassment of employees to a senior executive at Berlanti Productions, the company owned by mega-producer Greg Berlanti, who oversees all of the series Kreisberg works on. “There was zero response,” this woman says. “Nothing happened. Nothing changed.”

Sources close to Berlanti Productions says Berlanti was never made aware of any allegations about Kreisberg’s behavior, and if he had, he would have directed them to human resources.

A male writer who worked for one of the CW shows Kreisberg has run says, “It was an environment in which women — assistants, writers, executives, directors — were all evaluated based on their bodies, not on their work.”

This male colleague says that he talked to Kreisberg about his behavior a few times, but “it had no impact,” the co-worker says. So the writer came to understand that “sexual harassment and demeaning women was just pervasive there — like white noise in the background,” he says.

This male colleague has known Kreisberg for some time, and about six years ago, he says he also wrote Kreisberg an email to try to get him to change. After these attempts, he says, Kreisberg often would not speak to him for days, or he would ignore what was said.

I wonder if Berlanti heard about it and didn't do anything or the complaint was blocked by the executive, male or female.

It sounds like this writer may have been on Arrow since that's the only show they had on six years ago.

From what I read of the situation, it's not just Kreisberg who is at fault but Guggenheim, Berlanti and every other man of high level who let him get away with it.

• Love 4
Just now, apinknightmare said:

White women, women of color, and men of color.

Ah, I just didn't get the context because the tweet was talking about the characteristics of jobs in the sentence right before. 

Just now, statsgirl said:

Are the Riverdale set allegations about the hours the actors work after K.J. Apa's car incident?

19 women coming forth seems like a lot of people. Something's very wrong. Talk about a toxic workplace.

I wonder if Berlanti heard about it and didn't do anything or the complaint was blocked by the executive, male or female.

It sounds like this writer may have been on Arrow since that's the only show they had on six years ago.

From what I read of the situation, it's not just Kreisberg who is at fault but Guggenheim, Berlanti and every other man of high level who let him get away with it.

Berlanti runs so many shows. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't know, or didn't say anything. I wonder if this is why Ali left Supergirl in season 2, and got replaced, seeing as Kreisberg did Supegirl too.

• Love 3
Just now, ruby24 said:

The writer's room is in LA, I believe? But directors obviously shoot in Vancouver, although they probably do some post-stuff in LA. I wonder how close to the set this all took place.

Sometimes the EPs visit Vancovuer sets during filming. 

I know Berlanti is the original creator, but is Guggenheim on top of Kreisberg in the hierarchy? (what is the hierarchy anyway? I thought Berlanti was doing a lot of non Flarrowverse projects recently, do they (normally Berlanti and Sarah Schechter get named as the heads of the production company) decide who gets to do a new job or is that the decision of the networks/Warnerbros?) If Kreisberg was doing shady stuff 6 years ago already it's a pretty big fail that they kept giving him more and more projects. I know it's kinda too much to expect different behavior just because he's gay, but it's still pretty disappointing if Berlanti was aware. 

Edited by tofutan

Wow! The way he writers for female characters finally makes sense. Also, I never liked how he treats CP. Don't ask me for examples. It is just a vibe I get from him during interviews whenever Iris's name is brought up. 

8 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

White women, women of color, and men of color.

So he goes after minorities. Shocking. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, tofutan said:

I missed the stuff about Berlanti, what is supposed to have happened on the Riverdale set? Or is this about the actor who got in a accident and claimed he was being overworked?

KJ Apa's car accident triggered an full SAG investigation into working conditions at Riverdale

10 minutes ago, tofutan said:

How much contact does the writing staff have directly with the shooting side of things? 

This is going to vary from show to show and studio to studio, but if you notice, the CW DC TV shows typically give the writers production credits as well - and in the first three seasons, at least, the writers spoke frequently about "writing on set." (This is very typical with location shooting or in any context with production concerns - the writer shows up on set and does any last minute script changes that might be necessary to accommodate production changes.) With the Arrowverse shows in particular, I think the writers need to be at least somewhat involved in production because they have to have at least a vague idea on how many location shots they can use in a given episode - and since the shows share sets, what show is going to be using which soundstage at any one given time, although that seems to be a little less of a problem this year. 

TL:DR "With live TV, at least some."

With the hierarchy - Berlanti/Schechter run Berlanti Productions, with the other showrunners reporting to them.  Berlanti presumably reports fairly directly to Peter Roth and to various network heads.

I have no idea about Guggenheim and Kreisberg but they seemed to be on an equal level?

6 minutes ago, tofutan said:

• Love 4

Thanks for the info. 

KJ Apa's car accident triggered an full SAG investigation into working conditions at Riverdale. 

Any idea yet when the results for that will come out?

Kreisberg sounds like every bad frat boy cliche wrapped in on come to life.

The descriptions remind me of a more extreme version of a boss I once had (I wouldn't necessarily describe that guy as a frat boy because he was in his 60s, just generally an asshole who thought he could do as he pleased, the bit about just ignoring the email that was sent to him by a friend and then carrying on like nothing had happened a few days later rings particularly true, people in that position often just play deaf to criticism and think some of their success comes from bullshitting their way through things). IMO proof that organizations need a solid HR department/some place where you can report things and something is actually done about accusations. 

Edited by tofutan

The male writers for Arrow season 1 were Ben Sokolowski,, Jack Coburn, Bryan Miller, Drew Greenwood and Geoff Johns.  Interestingly, there were at least four women writers who I haven't seen credited since s1.

My best guess is that the male writer in the article is Ben Sokolowski.  He's the only one still working on the Arrowverse shows and the others might have been harder to track down. Getting shut out by Kreisburg after trying to approach him to change his way would explain why he stayed with Guggenheim on Arrow instead of moving to The Flash or Supergirl as writers like Keto Shimozu did.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, tofutan said:

Thanks for the info. 

Any idea yet when the results for that will come out?

Chances are very good that everyone will sign a non-disclosure agreement at the end of the investigation.

Just now, quarks said:

Chances are very good that everyone will sign a non-disclosure agreement at the end of the investigation.

So the normal thing is that they get a slap on the wrist behind the scenes and have to work more reasonable hours from then on? Or do they have to pay a hefty fee? 

I thought Louis C.K.'s apology today hit a realistic "I thought it was consensual but I didn't realize that the power differential made it abuse" note.  It doesn't sounds like Kreisburg has that leg to stand on since it seems like a number of people told him it was wrong.

• Love 1

This was the latest report about KJ APA from 1 week ago

Riverdale star KJ Apa is accepting blame for the solo car accident in September that followed a 14-hour day on set, but notes that the series’ work schedule and practices have not changed.

“That was just a one-off accident, and it was a mistake on my part,” Apa says in an Esquire feature profile. “I should have pulled over and gone to sleep instead of battling my way home.” He adds that the accident, which left him unharmed, “was a blessing in disguise. I came out unscathed, and I thank God that I’m okay — it could have been a lot worse.”

But the accident, which prompted SAG-AFTRA to send a team to the Vancouver set of the CW/Warner Bros.’ production, has not, apparently, had any significant impact on work practices. “The schedule didn’t change. It’s still a requirement for the actors to drive to work, which is fair enough. The crew works longer than we do, and they have to drive back and forth to work every day.”

Even so, Apa said, he “was really lucky the production was there for me and helped me the whole way, which made me feel looked after.”

http://deadline.com/2017/11/riverdale-kj-apa-car-crash-production-practice-1202201813/

28 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I thought Louis C.K.'s apology today hit a realistic "I thought it was consensual but I didn't realize that the power differential made it abuse" note.  It doesn't sounds like Kreisburg has that leg to stand on since it seems like a number of people told him it was wrong.

I wasn't aware of the Louis CK apology yet. Didn't he like also masturbate in front of people? Seems like one should at least have an inkling that that as is inappropriate (I generally will never get what the appeal is supposed to be of masturbating in front of somebody who is not clearly totally into it too). But I guess there've definitely been worse apologies within the whole recent events. 

ETA: btw, the way Kreisberg keeps talking about mentoring people? Really throws a different light on both Flash season 1 and Supergirl season 1, which both featured a heavy focus on somewhat questionable mentor/mentee relationships (in Wells/Barry and Cat/Kara => now I always enjoyed Cat as an entertaining character, but I also always thought that her behavior/her version of tough love and challenging people would be wildly inappropriate in any real world setting). Wasn't there also this really weird relationship between Iris and her senior reporter? 

Edited by tofutan
  • Love 1

I have to wonder how much Berlanti was aware of this, given the abrupt departures of producers like Ali Adler from Supergirl, Aaron Helbing on The Flash (no reason was ever given for that and he hasn't gone on to something else), and also Gabrielle Stanton on The Flash, who was promoted to co-showrunner in Season 2 and then just abruptly left for uncited reasons.

If Kreisberg is the reason producers kept quitting his shows, how could he not have been aware of the problems with him? 

• Love 5

Hollywood is imploding. I'm glad these men are finally facing consequences for their behavior. I just hope it changes things. 

I wonder if that video Kriesburg showed that writer was Melissa Benoist on Homeland? I also wonder if he's the one that told Caity Lotz that she didn't have the right body for the CW. 

• Love 13