Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

I fear Jensen fans became complacent that he would just make it to the finals without much thought. But I can see what you mean. Voting for the one your candidate is most likely to lose too.  Bah. 

Yes, Jensen is losing by a small margin. I'm afraid that the mini-boppers are supporting a younger guy. Too bad. But if Jensen loses, it still was a great run!

ETA: Poll closes in about an hour - 5:00 PM Pacific Time

Edited by FlickChick

Well. I guess the King is dead. :(.  Jensen, you deserved a better ending in your long reign.   Long live the heir apparent Stephen Amell, because if he doesn't win...well then that's just a failure of that fanbase of whom I count myself.

Jensen is  down to 48.   Not cool how they ganged up. :(

All I got to say is everyone needs to take Bob out.  He doesn't deserve the title.  He looks whimpy.  :)  Give him 6 or 10 years and then we'll talk.  lol

Game 1

Bob Morley, The 100
51.1%

Jensen Ackles, Supernatural
48.9%

Captain Hook is still in.  I don't care who wins as long as it isn't Bob.  But Jensen had a nice run as the winner didn't he?  How many years did he win?

Edited by 7kstar

Since 2009 every year.  He'll be back with a vengeance next season. I hope that Jensen and Jared encourage folks to vote for their boy Stephen. He is the most alpha male remaining in the contest. And he really is a pretty wonderful human being too. And a badass and he does most of his own stunts too like Jensen. 

I take solace in knowing that Jensen is out there...as @GISHdrone supporting GISHwhes. I will never be convinced it's not him. I mean look at these tweets from today!

GISHDrone ‏@GISHDrone now4 seconds ago

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. It's not over yet! Remember to be good to each other- and to yourselves. Y'all deserve that. #Truth

GISHDrone ‏@GISHDrone

Special thanks to tshirt philanthropist @iprefer_carey. Once again I liked em all, but donor picks the winner, drone shuts his cakehole...

GISHDrone @GISHDrone  ·  Apr 25

GISHDrone retweeted Misha Collins

Register for #GiShWHeS by May 1 to win a Build-Your-Own-@mishacollins DIY cloning kit! #DoIt http://gishwhes.com

Since 2009 every year.  He'll be back with a vengeance next season. I hope that Jensen and Jared encourage folks to vote for their boy Stephen. He is the most alpha male remaining in the contest. And he really is a pretty wonderful human being too. And a badass and he does most of his own stunts too like Jensen. 

The Bob fans are whining that they are losing so badly to Sam, and Green Arrow is losing to Captain Hook.  I mean 100 barely beat Jensen...

Well it's official Hook vs Sam and that's confusing because it isn't Sam from Supernatural...I'm just glad to see Bob gone...I'm not petty...nope, nope, nope!

I don't know! That's fascinating.  They look like they were going out for a run.  So I'm thinking a 5K for charity or something?  

I guess you can tell that Jensen isn't worried about his looks...wearing a headband??? lol  :)

When you live in Texas for a long time, it is hard to get rid of all accents.  The only actor that I can think of that I never caught his Texas accent was the guy that played Higgins in Magnum PI.  LOL>

Edited by 7kstar
  • Love 1

Okay let's speculate about what the boys are going to be up to. What are they in training for?

Check out @jarpad's Tweet: https://twitter.com/jarpad/status/593486360549404672?s=09

Please let it be American Ninja Warrior!

Hee! The very suggestion I made back in July of last year in an American Ninja Warriior thread:

The CW is missing the boat not having an all-CW star miniseries of this run during the summer.

Come on internets, make this happen!

I think it's probably an insurance thing that they won't let them risk injuring their stars. But I would watch the hell out of Stephen Amell,Jared and Jensen, Caity Lotz competing I that. Of course Jared broke his shoulder wrestling Osric.. Soooo

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
(edited)

And....the Kings of Con did it too.

And now I'm thinking that they all had one big slumber party at either Jared or Jensen's house and it makes me happy. 

11059636_1591973767712337_78698021627395

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2

Oh yeah, I've heard of the Tough Mudder! It sounds like so much fun. I hope that in addition to that beer, they also got some nachos when they were done. Because recovery from that looks like it would require SO MANY NACHOS. OK this is making me want to sign up for next year. I'll have to talk to the one friend who is liable to do it with me. Or maybe I just want nachos? Anyway, love that JA is doing Blue Steel in so many photos. Why. Also love that SOMEHOW JP's hair looks better post-mud-run than it does on any given week on SPN. Whyyyyyy. :P

• Love 2
(edited)

Honestly....at this point, I would far rather see Jared with slicked back hair than whatever the hell he's got going on this season.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

LOL Oh Misha. He is so weird and it's wonderful...

https://www.facebook.com/officialmisha/posts/928515973837077

Misha Collins
7 mins ·

I have been reflecting a lot on our obsession with privacy. We all know that the NSA is watching us at all times and that new apps are encouraging us to share our most intimate and private moments with an audience of strangers. But is this all really so bad? Isn't the very notion of "privacy" an inherently elitist, us-and-them construct?

I believe it is. And i heretofore reject the notion of personal privacy altogether. From now on, i will be sharing my geographic location with anyone who wants to know where i am at any time. Come find me. We'll talk. We'll have real, human connections and see what happens. I've developed a simple website--it's only function is to automatically share my location 24/7. What if everyone did this? What would happen to our insular lives? The site is now live and my location data is accurate. Feel free to use this information in anyway you like. I'm open to new experiences... http://tinyurl.com/mylocationatalltimes

http://ismishainnorthamerica.com/

Ah - that makes more sense. [/Felicity voice]

Really though, it's just as well -- i put up with a lot from that man, but I might actually swoon if I find out he truly wear glasses on occasion. ;-)

Ah - that makes more sense. [/Felicity voice]

Really though, it's just as well -- i put up with a lot from that man, but I might actually swoon if I find out he truly wear glasses on occasion. ;-)

He did actually when he was younger.in think he had the eye surgery.

(edited)

Briana Buckmaster aka Sheriff Donna was nominated for a Leo Award for Hibbing 911.  YAY BRIANA

The Nominees for Best
Guest Performance by a Female
in a Dramatic Series are…

Sara Canning

Hell On Wheels - Bear Man

Alexia Fast

Motive - Dead End

Brooke Nevin

Motive - Bad Blonde

Enuka Okuma

Motive - Kiss Of Death

Briana Buckmaster

Supernatural - Hibbing 911

Emily Bett Rickards

The Flash - Going Rogue

Edited by catrox14

Mark Pedowitz reiterated that as long as Jensen and Jared want to continue, Supernatural will continue on the CW.  At this point, I hope they decide to shorten the season.  Or do a movie. 

I just wonder, would any other network pick up Supernatural? Like would it be better off on another network? I feel like it's great that Pedowitz loves SPN but it's kind of being held hostage by the CW's rules of engagement. I dunno what I mean exactly LOL

(edited)

Does anyone know if Supernatural has a presence at the CW upfronts today?

Maybe some producers and/or writers, but none of the main cast. AFAIK they're all in Rome for Jus In Bello 6.

Or what dcmjdc2 said while my computer was chugging along :D

Edited by Altered Reality
  • Love 1

Which kind of pisses me off that some media that are covering the upfronts are saying that on the stage at the upfronts is the ENTIRE stable of CW actors, when the SPN cast isn't there.  Bah.

I'm defensive about this. LOL.

• Love 1

Which kind of pisses me off that some media that are covering the upfronts are saying that on the stage at the upfronts is the ENTIRE stable of CW actors, when the SPN cast isn't there.  Bah.

I'm defensive about this. LOL.

Well, it is the media, did you really expect them to get it right?  ;D

No, not cynical at all, am I?

Well, it is the media, did you really expect them to get it right?  ;D

No, not cynical at all, am I?

I'm already bitter that the Arrow showrunners started using Arrow to spinoff EVERYTHING else and were thisclose to ruining Arrow this season :(. Then our boys are just taken for granted and it hurts me. LOL  I wish I didn't care :(

• Love 4

I'm already bitter that the Arrow showrunners started using Arrow to spinoff EVERYTHING else and were thisclose to ruining Arrow this season :(. Then our boys are just taken for granted and it hurts me. LOL  I wish I didn't care :(

AFAIC they did ruin Arrow for me.  I stopped watching :(

And yeah, I do think our boys (and the show) really do get taken for granted. I haven't been watching long (only since December~really, only?) and I've noticed the difference.

But to be fair, they did give them attention for the 10th season and the boys were at the upfronts last year but now it seems like the CW is really moving towards the DC world which is fine, but let's just not forget IMO the best actors on the network. That's JMHO.

• Love 1

Honestly, catrox, with this group of writers, I would prefer if they wrap it all up next season with a proper, planned out finale. Also in the mix, is the fact that the CW will be in its final season of broadcast contract and could actually cease to exist after May, 2016 if it doesn't create a new contract with a broadcast entity.