Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, S Cook Productions said:

My hubby is a beer-drinker so he LOVED Family Business Beer. He tried 5 of the (I think 11) beers that they had on tap.

So did he like the beer?

• Love 1

Heheh. For those who might not do Twitter or Instagram, the S12 Tape Ball is being auctioned off for charity to support* the family of the missing S13 Tape Ball.

Misha's video (the link in Jensen's tweet) is a sight to behold.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

Any ideas what just what he's referring to?

5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Sooo curious. My brain tells me it's probably a follow up of some sort to Angeles, but my heart wants more!

Mine does too!!

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/3/2018 at 10:26 PM, Pondlass1 said:

I want Jensen to sing Dead Or Alive without that slip knot guy.  I thought he sang it better anyway.  Country just don't do it for a girl from the concrete jungle streets of London UK

Wait, wait, wait... I didn't see the clip, so I've gotta ask... Are you saying that a guy from Slipknot sang a song in a country style? Or is "slip knot" somehow an adjective that I'm not understanding? The reason I ask is that I'm near Atlanta, and we have a concert venue called The Tabernacle (a converted old church). The acoustics are wonderful. I saw Keane there during their Strangeland tour and it was probably the best concert I've seen*** - I know blaspheme, since I've also seen Bon Jovi (who also puts on a hell of a concert) - so hubby and I decided to check out other concerts at that venue...

Long story at least a little shorter, sadly (for us) it is bands like Slipknot and other scary heavy metal bands that usually play at The Tabernacle, so we were like "nope, guess we're not going to go to many concerts at that venue." Hee. But needless to say, I can't imagine a Slipknot singer singing a country style song... I generally imagine screaming and loud growly vocals. Often both at the same time. (Sam would be triggered with all of the masks, including a creepy clown mask.)

So, yes, I'm curious now.

*** You guys in the UK are so lucky to get to see them more often. And they better get back together!!! Hubby and I want to see them again.

Edited by AwesomO4000
Because Slipknot the band is actually one word.
(edited)
59 minutes ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Wait, wait, wait... I didn't see the clip, so I've gotta ask... Are you saying that a guy from Slipknot sang a song in a country style? Or is "slip knot" somehow an adjective that I'm not understanding? The reason I ask is that I'm near Atlanta, and we have a concert venue called The Tabernacle (a converted old church). The acoustics are wonderful. I saw Keane there during their Strangeland tour and it was probably the best concert I've seen*** - I know blaspheme, since I've also seen Bon Jovi (who also puts on a hell of a concert) - so hubby and I decided to check out other concerts at that venue...

Long story at least a little shorter, sadly (for us) it is bands like Slipknot and other scary heavy metal bands that usually play at The Tabernacle, so we were like "nope, guess we're not going to go to many concerts at that venue." Hee. But needless to say, I can't imagine a Slipknot singer singing a country style song... I generally imagine screaming and loud growly vocals. Often both at the same time. (Sam would be triggered with all of the masks, including a creepy clown mask.)

So, yes, I'm curious now.

*** You guys in the UK are so lucky to get to see them more often. And they better get back together!!! Hubby and I want to see them again.

I'm not @Pondlass1 but I'm 99% sure she was talking about two separate songs here. One, wishing to hear Jensen sing Wanted, Dead or Alive (the song he sang with Slipknot guy) solo, and 2) the country song Jensen sang after that duet didn't do it for her.

PS... this is the duet.

Also adding - I don't know a lot about Slipknot and I'm sure they do a lot of heavy metal scary stuff, but Corey does seem to have a good voice. He does an acoustic (live) version of Snuff here, which is actually pretty mellow.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I'm not @Pondlass1 but I'm 99% sure she was talking about two separate songs here. One, wishing to hear Jensen sing Wanted, Dead or Alive (the song he sang with Slipknot guy) solo, and 2) the country song Jensen sang after that duet didn't do it for her.

Ah, thank you for the clarification and the clip.

6 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Also adding - I don't know a lot about Slipknot and I'm sure they do a lot of heavy metal scary stuff, but Corey does seem to have a good voice. He does an acoustic (live) version of Snuff here, which is actually pretty mellow.

Heh. That is often the case, and I wonder sometimes how they keep their voice.

I also should have clarified. Though Slipknot - to me - seems a bit edgy and pretty heavy metal - from what I know of them, anyway, and I'll admit that's not a lot - the "and other scary heavy metal bands" in there was mostly for some of the other bands that play The Tabernacle... which from the small clips hubby and I saw made Slipknot seem almost tame by comparison. There is some scary music out there. ; )

As for Slipknot, I stick by my opinion that I think Sam would be "nope, nope, nope" to the percussion guy in the clown mask. Hee.

Also there was something entirely amusing for me about the Conan O'Brien bit where his made up group The Slipnuts*** "opened" for the band Slipknot... Let's just say that some of that audience was not as amused as I was. (There's a video of the bit on Youtube.)

*** Which was pretty much an old fashioned sort of acapella (sp?) "group" that sang about clowning around and slipping on nuts... while actually slipping on nuts.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

not @Pondlass1 but I'm 99% sure she was talking about two separate songs here

Yes I was.  Sorry.  I type as quick as my thoughts which are often muddled.  I'd like Jensen to sing Dead or Alive by himself at a future concert. 

Loved the Pittsburgh dotty shirt Jensen wore. And his hairstyle is longer on top and short at the sides (from what I could see).  Is the Afternoon Panel on YT yet?  I must check.

Was sad to hear Jensen talk about how awkward the mid-air fight looked and that he wasn't pleased with the outcome and it won't be happening again. But I did wince when the fan who asked said it was like Twilight. Harsh. 

• Love 2

I was annoyed with the one woman Jensen called on who immediately started asking her question for Jared without even acknowledging  Jensen, or saying that the question was for Jared.  I know people are excited and nervous, but don't be rude.  He seemed to be genuinely bothered by it, though he recovered quickly.  And not because her question wasn't for him, but because she acted as if he weren't even there.  

• Love 2
(edited)
47 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I was annoyed with the one woman Jensen called on who immediately started asking her question for Jared without even acknowledging  Jensen, or saying that the question was for Jared.  I know people are excited and nervous, but don't be rude.  He seemed to be genuinely bothered by it, though he recovered quickly.  And not because her question wasn't for him, but because she acted as if he weren't even there.  

That happens to both guys.  At a recent convention Jared asked a fan what her favorite episode was and she answered to Jared any ep that had Jensen in it.  Jared handled it with humor as usual but the rest of the fans gasped a little.  It ended up with both Jensen and Jared giving her a hug.  I don't think the majority of fans mean to be rude they are just trying to get their question out.

3 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Was sad to hear Jensen talk about how awkward the mid-air fight looked and that he wasn't pleased with the outcome and it won't be happening again. But I did wince when the fan who asked said it was like Twilight. Harsh. 

What makes me angry/outraged beyond all reason is that it isn't Dabb and Singer answering to fans about that debacle.  It's Jensen.  That is incredibly unfair.

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Love 5
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

That happens to both guys.  At a recent convention Jared asked a fan what her favorite episode was and she answered to Jared any ep that had Jensen in it.  Jared handled it with humor as usual but the rest of the fans gasped a little.  It ended up with both Jensen and Jared giving her a hug.  I don't think the fans mean to be rude they are just trying to get their question out.

That seems a bit different though.  Just basing it on what you're saying here, Jared asked her about favorite episodes, I'm presuming because her question was Jared's or both, favorite eps.  So she answered Jensen eps.  Not saying it's the case with that person Mystery Guest mentioned but some absolutely do intend to be rude and snarky.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

I won't go so far as to say that she was deliberately intending to be rude, just that she was rude.  And I'm sure it's happened to Jared, as well.  Normally, they make a joke of it, and the questioner will sort of apologize and say that the question is actually for the other person, and everyone laughs a bit.  But this time just seemed different to me, and Jensen's immediate reaction seemed different, too.  She literally didn't even acknowledge that Jensen had spoken to her.

40 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

What makes me angry/outraged beyond all reason is that it isn't Dabb and Singer answering to fans about that debacle.  It's Jensen.  That is incredibly unfair.

While fans are busy blowing smoke up Dabb's ass on social media about how wonderful he is.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

That seems a bit different though.  Just basing it on what you're saying here, Jared asked her about favorite episodes, I'm presuming because her question was Jared's or both, favorite eps.  So she answered Jensen eps.  Not saying it's the case with that person Mystery Guest mentioned but some absolutely do intend to be rude and snarky.

She did say sorry Jensen I love you too.  I really don't think that she was trying to be rude.   I have watched con videos where the fans have been rude to both guys and it isn't pleasant to watch.

10 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

She did say sorry Jensen I love you too.

I think that was another woman.  I'd have to listen again, but the instance that I'm referring to, I don't believe the woman said anything except just to go right into her question for Jared.  Anyway, this was not intended in any way as a Jensen vs. Jared thing.  Rudeness is rudeness, no matter who it's directed toward.  It's a pet peeve of mine, so I'll just leave it at that.

7 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I think that was another woman.  I'd have to listen again, but the instance that I'm referring to, I don't believe the woman said anything except just to go right into her question for Jared.  Anyway, this was not intended in any way as a Jensen vs. Jared thing.  Rudeness is rudeness, no matter who it's directed toward.  It's a pet peeve of mine, so I'll just leave it at that.

No I didn't take it as a J vs J comment.  Just a rude fan comment.  I do agree that sometimes fans are deliberately rude.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BlueSapphire said:

I saw on Twitter that it's pretty unlikely the NerdHQ panels will be coming back to ComicCon because of funding issues.  I'm kinda sad because they were so hilariously enjoyable.

That would be too bad.  I always liked those.  Mainly for the eye candy, but still...

3 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I'm not sure what they want fans to do but it looks like the WB wants Scoobynatural to be considered for an Emmy?

I'd put the actors up for an Emmy way before I'd put that single episode up for one unless they want an animation category or something. It wasn't that ground-breaking or great an episode. Fun, sure. But Emmy worthy? Why? IDGI

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I'm not sure what they want fans to do but it looks like the WB wants Scoobynatural to be considered for an Emmy?

Won't it be something else if that episode gets Emmy love after so many damn years. I'll be both happy and pissed. 

• Love 3