Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Man, I can imagine that stunt of jumping off the balcony and catching Scooby who was hanging on to Shaggy really would take it out of a guy.  And who knows how many takes that chase montage took?

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I will have to say whether you liked the episode or not it is the gift that keeps on giving...

LOOOOLLLOL

He is too much. That's so damn funny. 

• Love 1
On 3/23/2018 at 10:37 PM, DeeDee79 said:

Seems as if it's just Jensen. I don't see Jared or Collins getting the same treatment.

I don't think Jensen would mind.  Jared calls him Ackles all the time.  It seems like a term of affection.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I don't think Jensen would mind.  Jared calls him Ackles all the time.  It seems like a term of affection.

It's most definitely a term of affection when it's coming from Jared. Not so much the way that it was being used when I made my comment IMO.

• Love 3

https://twitter.com/MichaelAusiello/status/980871305762258944

he CW ostensibly has 83 percent of its new, Sunday-through-Friday slate accounted for, with Monday’s renewal of 10 shows — including the ratings-challenged Dynasty.

Midway through its freshman run, Dynasty recently slipped to an almost mythical 0.1 demo rating, though Nicollette Sheridan’s debut as Alexis seems to have resuscitated the numbers, some.

Among superhero shows, Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl and Black Lightning all got picked up (for Seasons 7, 5, 4, 4 and 2), as did the critically lauded Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (entering Season 4) and Jane the Virgin (renewed for Season 5).

Additionally, Riverdale will be back for Season 3, while the stalwart Supernatural is signed, sealed and delivered for a 14th season. All as The CW expands its programming to 12 weekly hours, with the addition of Sunday fare.

“As The CW expands to a six-night, Sunday through Friday schedule next season, we are proud to have such a deep bench of great returning series for 2018-19,” network president Mark Pedowitz said in a statement. “By picking these 10 series up for next season, we have a terrific selection of programming to choose from when we set our fall schedule in May, with more still to come.”

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Diane said:

https://twitter.com/MichaelAusiello/status/980871305762258944

he CW ostensibly has 83 percent of its new, Sunday-through-Friday slate accounted for, with Monday’s renewal of 10 shows — including the ratings-challenged Dynasty.

Midway through its freshman run, Dynasty recently slipped to an almost mythical 0.1 demo rating, though Nicollette Sheridan’s debut as Alexis seems to have resuscitated the numbers, some.

Among superhero shows, Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl and Black Lightning all got picked up (for Seasons 7, 5, 4, 4 and 2), as did the critically lauded Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (entering Season 4) and Jane the Virgin (renewed for Season 5).

Additionally, Riverdale will be back for Season 3, while the stalwart Supernatural is signed, sealed and delivered for a 14th season. All as The CW expands its programming to 12 weekly hours, with the addition of Sunday fare.

“As The CW expands to a six-night, Sunday through Friday schedule next season, we are proud to have such a deep bench of great returning series for 2018-19,” network president Mark Pedowitz said in a statement. “By picking these 10 series up for next season, we have a terrific selection of programming to choose from when we set our fall schedule in May, with more still to come.”

So does that mean a full slate of Supernatural shows next season (23 episodes)?

• Love 1

Probably. But I think they will announce specific episode orders later on when they`ve decided on their Pilots and which shows could potentially have shorter Season and share a timeslot.

(edited)

Jared and Jensen are on The Talk right now.

Mom: Do you still watch Supernatural?

Me: Yeah

Mom: Turn on Channel 2.

Mom: The one in blue is better looking...the tall one looks like Patrick Swayze.

LOL

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, bozodegama said:

So does that mean a full slate of Supernatural shows next season (23 episodes)?

I imagine they'll stick to their older series with their regular 22-24 episodes, but it also depends on how many pilots they pick up to series, as I think at least half of them won't be able to get the full season treatment. Picking up 10 shows, having three in limbo, and then having additional pilots to pick up (at least three) is going to make the decision of the scheduling interesting. But I think Supernatural is safe from having their episode order dropped. If they do drop the episode count, it won't go lower than 18 episodes, but I even doubt it'll drop that much. 

On 31/03/2018 at 9:04 PM, Casseiopeia said:

I will have to say whether you liked the episode or not it is the gift that keeps on giving...

okay but that's how he actually kisses since he's not acting for the camera and the sound is replaying in my head and i can't control it and i'm not okay.

(edited)

(https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/riverdale-flash-supernatural-10-cw-renewals-1098997)

"The CW has a record nine pilots in the works this season, including a female-fronted spinoff of Supernatural,"

oh no. what is this. i'm actually scared. please rethink this, whoever is thinking this. at least i hope it won't go in the direction i dread it will be.

and now i understand why the "low" ratings of SPN don't really matter on TV, since the article explained CW relies on streaming more than anything. so it's not getting low views because people are uninterested, it's because people aren't choosing to watch it on TV.

now that i think about it, it makes perfect sense. i go to pirate websites and i even have an app, and every week SPN comes out it always reaches the top 10 trending TV shows list, every time. no matter what site or app it is, this is always the case. so it still has a pretty strong following after all.

On 01/04/2018 at 2:31 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

Two lines from 13x16 ScoobyNatural in this week's Quotes of the Week.

The "Cas is kind of like a talking dog." exchange, and (weirdly, IMO) the exchange about the fun Dean had with the Cartwright twins. So many other good things in the ep they could've chosen. I'm always glad to see the show get some TVline love though.

what did the reference to the cartwright twins mean? i didn't get that. or is it a future episode?

Edited by Iju
9 minutes ago, Iju said:

(https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/riverdale-flash-supernatural-10-cw-renewals-1098997)

"The CW has a record nine pilots in the works this season, including a female-fronted spinoff of Supernatural,"

oh no. what is this. i'm actually scared. please rethink this, whoever is thinking this. at least i hope it won't go in the direction i dread it will be.

and now i understand why the "low" ratings of SPN don't really matter on TV, since the article explained CW relies on streaming more than anything. so it's not getting low views because people are uninterested, it's because people aren't choosing to watch it on TV.

now that i think about it, it makes perfect sense. i go to pirate websites and i even have an app, and every week SPN comes out it always reaches the top 10 trending TV shows list, every time. no matter what site or app it is, this is always the case. so it still has a pretty strong following after all.

what did the reference to the cartwright twins mean? i didn't get that. or is it a future episode?

Dean said something after they returned from Scooby Doo about not having that much fun since the Cartwright twins. Cas asks what he did with them and Dean smiles and doesn't answer.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, scribe95 said:

Dean said something after they returned from Scooby Doo about not having that much fun since the Cartwright twins. Cas asks what he did with them and Dean smiles and doesn't answer.

i know that, but is dean talking about an instance that happened in a previous episode, or something that happened off camera (sometime in his younger years with john), meaning it's yet another pop culture reference?

what i mean is that, are the cartwrights some sort of important matter that everyone would get, or is it just for SPN fans?

Edited by Iju
7 minutes ago, Iju said:

i know that, but is dean talking about an instance that happened in a previous episode, or something that happened off camera (sometime in his younger years with john), meaning it's yet another pop culture reference?

what i mean is that, are the cartwrights some sort of important matter that everyone would get, or is it just for SPN fans?

Well, Dean did have some time with twins back in Magnificent Seven, but my read of it was that he was just referencing something that happened when he was younger and not something that was ever on screen. It's one of those things you say aloud in the excitement of the moment, but is really a private thought that no one else in the room knows what you're talking about.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Iju said:

Dean was with twins in 3x01 as part of his farewell tour, but they were only referred to as the Doublemint Twins (Google is your friend, lol). They may well have been the Cartwrights Dean is referring to here, but that's just a guess. They aren't familiar characters.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Dean was with twins in 3x01 as part of his farewell tour, but they were only referred to as the Doublemint Twins (Google is your friend, lol). They may well have been the Cartwrights Dean is referring to here, but that's just a guess. They aren't familiar characters.

LOL and my head canon went to Bonanza and the Cartwright Brothers and then thinking that I don't think they were twins...but ....yeah...any hoo.....

(edited)
7 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

thanks for telling me to google. someone said that they thought it was a throwaway line, but the most convincing evidence was this:

reply 1: "Do we think this was a reference to S3E1 when he was "polling the electorate"?"

reply 2: "The wiki says:

The "Polling the Electorate" line is a reference to The Simpsons. On that show, the local cops joke that Mayor "Diamond Joe" Quimby is "polling the electorate" whenever he meets an attractive young woman for a motel-room tryst."

reply 3 (not that important imo): "In S3E1, Sam tells Bobby that Dean is "polling the electorate." Yes, that is a Simpson's reference. But later (and this was my point), Dean tells Sam, "Hey, I appreciate you giving me a little quality time with the Doublemint Twins." Twins. Maybe these were the Cartwright Twins?"

link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Supernatural/comments/88em7o/cartwright_twins/

so nine times out of ten, he's probably referring to some sexual adventure or fantasy. totally dean.

Edited by Iju
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Iju said:

so nine times out of ten, he's probably referring to some sexual adventure or fantasy. totally dean.

I thought it was pretty clear Dean was referencing a sexual tryst with twins by the last name of Cartwright. He wasn't going to go into details about it.

• Love 4