Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

I had no clue about Slipknot and after watching a couple of their videos I never will.  Not my cup of tea.  But it's surprising where these Supernatural fans pop up, I think one of Michael Jackson's daughters is quite the fan too (Paris Jackson?).

Anyway, IMO I thought Jensen did a better job than Corey.  He definitely has the stronger voice.  Jensen is a rock star!  

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I had no clue about Slipknot and after watching a couple of their videos I never will.  Not my cup of tea.  But it's surprising where these Supernatural fans pop up, I think one of Michael Jackson's daughters is quite the fan too (Paris Jackson?).

Anyway, IMO I thought Jensen did a better job than Corey.  He definitely has the stronger voice.  Jensen is a rock star!  

Yeah, I listened to some of his songs and it's too hard/screamy for me.  Having said that it's clear Taylor has a good voice on Wanted when he backs it down a bit. 

• Love 2

Happy Birthday to The Smolder himself - truly one of the coolest and kindest humans I know...

I am SO! stealing this from Rob Benedict.

It is So. True. *Heart Eyes*

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, scribe95 said:

So, I am a little surprised given how virtually every colleague and friends did SM birthday wishes that Jared didn't. Anyone else find that odd ?

I assume he gave his wishes in person.  Not everything *has* to go on SM.  If he called or took Jensen out to celebrate, why send a "virtual card"?  

Edited by ahrtee
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, scribe95 said:

True but Jared has done so multiple times in the past and it was a big birthday. Just interesting. 

What’s your theory then? I feel like you’re implying something, but I’m not sure what.

20 minutes ago, scribe95 said:

So, I am a little surprised given how virtually every colleague and friends did SM birthday wishes that Jared didn't. Anyone else find that odd ?

Not really. If they were together on the day--which his other colleagues and friends were not--he might not have felt it was necessary to put it out on SM too. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, scribe95 said:

True but Jared has done so multiple times in the past and it was a big birthday. Just interesting. 

I'm betting they partied hard together and there will be pictures forthcoming :)

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, scribe95 said:

I'm not implying anything. Just found it an odd omission given their closeness. 

Jared also didn't acknowledge the birth of the twins on SM, but then Gen and Danneel seemed to be the ones in charge of that stuff. The birthday thing does seem strange to me though. Sure, they are together, but it's the world we live in that we do these things on SM. I wish all my family and friends happy birthdays on FB, even though I see them all the time. No implications or inferences - just that I personally find it odd. (ETA: I don't do it on Twitter because none of them are on Twitter)

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 2

As someone who doesn't do Facebook or Twitter, I personally don't think it's necessary for me to post a Happy Birthday message to you on social media if I've basically spent the day with you.  I think posting those types of things is more for the fans/readers than for the actual recipient of the message.  I do think fans tend to read too much into the lack of such posts at times.  I'm not implying that's what's happening here, but I have seen people go on for days about just what it meant that so and so didn't publicly acknowledge something that they most certainly would have done in private.  But I'm old and crotchety, so it could just be me.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

As someone who doesn't do Facebook or Twitter, I personally don't think it's necessary for me to post a Happy Birthday message to you on social media if I've basically spent the day with you.  I think posting those types of things is more for the fans/readers than for the actual recipient of the message.  I do think fans tend to read too much into the lack of such posts at times.  I'm not implying that's what's happening here, but I have seen people go on for days about just what it meant that so and so didn't publicly acknowledge something that they most certainly would have done in private.  But I'm old and crotchety, so it could just be me.

I'll be old and crotchety with you. I'm on FB but I tend to send a text or call a loved one to wish them Happy Birthday. Then again I can't even remember the last time that I even posted on my FB page!

• Love 3
(edited)

This is a tweet from Misha, but it's about the interview in the link. Interesting and insightful stuff about social media and cyberbullying. Good stuff on Random Acts and the SPNSupport Network as well.

This cracked me up:

Rossow: In Supernatural, your character, “Castiel,” ultimately developed a “soft spot” for humans and those who find themselves victimized by “this bigger man”, how does your everyday lift play into how you portray the character?

Collins: I’m a father to two great, but really active young kids, which has given me a lot of real-life experience for handling childish behavior from toddlers. I find this comes in handy when I’m on set with my co-stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles— I know basically what to do when they get cranky and need a snack or a nap now.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

That's wild that he has more Instagram followers than Twitter followers. It seems like it would be the opposite but YAY for Jensen!

He was pretty late to Twitter (relatively speaking) - the 'kids' had all moved on to IG, and now even that's for old folks like us, lol.

• Love 3

I find this comes in handy when I’m on set with my co-stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles— I know basically what to do when they get cranky and need a snack or a nap now.

Accurate.

• Love 4
On 3/5/2018 at 2:52 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

I find this comes in handy when I’m on set with my co-stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles— I know basically what to do when they get cranky and need a snack or a nap now

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.  My gods. I love Misha. He's so funny.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Commando Cody said:

I didn't see or hear anything about it until today on Twitter.  Someone posted a tagged photo of JDM and baby. 

DXst1iEVQAAIxv6.jpg:large

Hilarie made a more detailed post about their journey to having this baby, culminating in the fact that Jeffery delivered her.

ETA: I can't find the post -it may have been Instagram - but somebody screencapped it.

28795816_1844553035618514_2440869356750745628_n.png

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 8