Type keyword(s) to search

E10.S03 Chateau Get Down

• Start Topic

Lauren is a beautiful woman but man, she has NO eyelashes!  When they were in the "meeting" with the two men I couldn't take my eyes off her eyes!

Cynthia's date?  Not my cup of tea, he seems to be trying waaay to hard and it's off-putting to me.

Edited by cheewhiz
  • Love 2

I was fairly sure Kenya's marriage isn't what she claims but after this episode it seems obvious. Dragging that pee soaked thing around while she makes phone messages to "Baby" and that staged man's closet was over the top ridiculous. So pathetic and sad. 

These women are all too image and camera savvy to be on a reality show. The only organic moment we saw was Sheree's temper tantrum over her party planner. 

• Love 7

I really don't get why this show seems so boring.  I mean when they're all fighting, people get upset, and when they're not fighting we think they're boring.

There IS a happy medium.  Let's examine some GREAT housewife episodes:

1) The Delusional:  this includes NY Ramona's alien-eye walk down the runway in the fashion show; ATL Kim thinking she could sing; Simon and Alex's housewarming

2) Drunken, Crazy Vacations: RHoNY's Mexico and SCARY ISLAND vacations; RHoOC Iceland -- it doesn't HAVE to be fighting, just entertaining.  

3) Dinners: They need to be BASED on reality, not fake fighting.  New Jersey, Beverly Hills, Dorinda's parties in the Berkshires... 

The Atlanta wives now are TOO fake, bordering on parody -- they have NO delusions anymore, they are too aware of the cameras.  Their trips aren't any fun.  Their dinners usually have missing members.... 

• Love 5
On 11/20/2017 at 10:56 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I am questioning Porsha's vegan diet, does she understand the difference between vegan and vegetarian?  Those are two completely different dietary commitments and if she is doing one or the other to lose weight she should know being a vegetarian does not equal weight loss, cake is meat free, lol. Being vegan will annoy the sh*t out of anyone she dines with in a restaurant, she will have to give up anything with animal by products, no butter, eggs etc...even pop rocks have gelatin in it!

If she's not an annoying vegan, she can eat with people who aren't. Atlanta should have some restaurants with options. I'm an omnivore. I can't see myself being a vegan unless it's a true health issue (like "you need to give up all animal products or you will lose your life"). I eat a healthy balanced diet, and that works for me. I have two friends who are vegan and I go out to dinner with them both often - just saw one last week. Indian food is a great choice because a lot of it is naturally vegan, no need for substitutions. Where vegans (hell, anyone, really) lose me is when they proselytize about how their diet is so superior to everyone else's. I went on a date with That Vegan once (that fool asked me to send him a meal plan for the week so he could "evaluate it" - he wasn't even a nutritionist, he was an IT guy) and neeeeeever again. My friends who are vegan respect my choices and I respect theirs and we enjoy each other's company.

Having said that, I could see Porsha being an annoying vegan trying to control everybody's diet.

85% of the profits? Where the hell they do that at??

Nene's face looks so off to me. And that side pony was not the business.

Cynthia's date was fine AF. I'll take him if she doesn't want him.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I went on a date with That Vegan once (that fool asked me to send him a meal plan for the week so he could "evaluate it" - he wasn't even a nutritionist, he was an IT guy) and neeeeeever again.

I can't even believe you followed through on the initial date!  You had to submit a meal plan...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is beyond.

Porsha was on WWHL the other night and she told Andy she is a "baby vegan." (Porsha and her "baby" descriptions---'Baby Nup; Baby Vegan; what next?)  She acknowledged that she "slips up" from time to time so I think her whole foray into a vegan lifestyle is more talk than action.  Probably had a cheeseburger backstage before the show.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

I can't even believe you followed through on the initial date!  You had to submit a meal plan...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is beyond.

Porsha was on WWHL the other night and she told Andy she is a "baby vegan." (Porsha and her "baby" descriptions---'Baby Nup; Baby Vegan; what next?)  She acknowledged that she "slips up" from time to time so I think her whole foray into a vegan lifestyle is more talk than action.  Probably had a cheeseburger backstage before the show.

I didn’t submit any such thing - he asked me to on our first and only date and I refused and didn’t go out with him again! He only talked about veganism- I literally asked him “Do you want to talk about anything besides food? Do you want to ask me any questions?” Insufferable. I had one glass of wine and left.

• Love 12

Did I really see in the scene where Nene is driving to the hospital and talking on the cell to the husband, that on more than one occasion she had both hands off the wheel and I assume steering with her knee?  What I saw was her wiping her hair aside with one hand and holding the cell in the other...

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, tiredofwork said:

Did I really see in the scene where Nene is driving to the hospital and talking on the cell to the husband, that on more than one occasion she had both hands off the wheel and I assume steering with her knee?  What I saw was her wiping her hair aside with one hand and holding the cell in the other...

Yes, you saw it right.  Unreal.  Big fancy car doesn't have blue tooth technology?  

• Love 1
On 11/24/2017 at 1:14 PM, tiredofwork said:

It's the new self driving technology. I know someone with a new car that has it.