Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

Why did I always think Holly and Jacie were rookies together? Makes more sense now that Holly was chosen point over Jacie, if the only advantage was one extra year on the team. I always will think they should’ve rotates those two Barbies.

• Love 4
On 12/29/2017 at 1:25 PM, bigskygirl said:

Brittany Evans was not a group leader or assistant group leader when she was voted PB Girl in Season 5. I do not see this as a punishment for Jenna. I do not think Kelli, Judy and Charlotte went to the girls and told them to vote against Jenna to teach her another lesson. Just because someone has been on the team the longest or is Group One leader or assistant leader does not mean she should be PB Girl. The girls and the DCC Organization do not have an agenda to punish and teach Jenna one lesson after another. Jenna is still group one leader, makes appearances, in Show Group, and in the top three at the point of the triangle. If they really wanted to punish her, they would say no more performing and take away her leadership of group one, and no more appearances or Show Group. In fact, they could have said no more six years, and you will start over as a rookie if they really wanted to punish her.

thank you.  If PBC is largely based on other squad members voting I knew 100% Jenna would not get it. 

And to the bold, YES. Jenna has still had an absolutely killer DCC career and wonderful final year.   She is beautiful and talented and I think moving on and doing other things will be great and a lot of fun for her.  

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

thank you.  If PBC is largely based on other squad members voting I knew 100% Jenna would not get it. 

And to the bold, YES. Jenna has still had an absolutely killer DCC career and wonderful final year.   She is beautiful and talented and I think moving on and doing other things will be great and a lot of fun for her.  

That's funny because I think otherwise. She just seems to make herself everyones "bff" and because of that I could see them voting for her.

2 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

THIS. EVERYBODY is ready for Jenna to go. Nobody wants her drama.

2 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

That's funny because I think otherwise. She just seems to make herself everyones "bff" and because of that I could see them voting for her.

Seems is the key word. Jenna got so full of herself around her 4th season, then teamed up with the Unholy Trio of Holly and Erica, and those three were Out. Of. Control.

Holly always was Fake As Hell, Erica = Backhanded Compliment Type Mean Girl. Jenna always came off a little bit spoiled and fake, but then when she and Holly started having to one up each other 24/7, I dont think ANYBODY wanted to be around her. Jenna thinks she's queen bee based on seniority, and nope.

By know they all know Jenna jumps from bestie to bestie based on whoever would kiss her behind. Sydney may be the only one she was truly friends with. 

Know who I heard really avoided Jenna? MELISSA. Not that she hated her or were enemies, but just steered as clear as she could unless she had to pose for a pic, keep up appearances, etc.  Chew on that a little bit.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, UnicornKicks said:

Know who I heard really avoided Jenna? MELISSA. Not that she hated her or were enemies, but just steered as clear as she could unless she had to pose for a pic, keep up appearances, etc.  Chew on that a little bit.

Was Melissa known as someone who likes everybody?

• Love 1

Doubtful. There’s multiple pics of her with Jenna on her Instagram. You don’t post photos with someone you want to stay clear of 

C94DA64F-80DB-4CD9-B6FA-7769C5A74E0C.jpeg

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Katherine1904 said:

Doubtful. There’s multiple pics of her with Jenna on her Instagram. You don’t post photos with someone you want to stay clear of 

C94DA64F-80DB-4CD9-B6FA-7769C5A74E0C.jpeg

Doubt all you want. There's politeness on bday Insta pics and knowing when to be nice and when to actually keep and arms length.

Melissa is about as level headed as they come.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Doubt all you want. There's politeness on bday Insta pics and knowing when to be nice and when to actually keep and arms length.

A happy birthday post is polite yes. But the friendliness of the caption suggests they get along quite well. They were also both Kinzies bridesmaids- I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t chose two girls to be my bridesmaids if I knew one wasn’t so keen on the other 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, UnicornKicks said:

There is polite and then there is flat out fake. There is no need for a post like that (or even a post at all) if you don’t like someone. A “HBD Jenna” with a cute pic or something similar would suffice, but the “i adore you, so happy I’ve gotten to jump on you for three years” is a lot. The fawning social media posts aren’t my thing in general though. 

Thats not say that Jenna is liked by everyone or Melissa specifically. I find it believable that people are over her. I just think if true, that posts shows a level of fakeness on Melissa’s part. 

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

There is polite and then there is flat out fake. There is no need for a post like that (or even a post at all) if you don’t like someone. A “HBD Jenna” with a cute pic or something similar would suffice, but the “i adore you, so happy I’ve gotten to jump on you for three years” is a lot. The fawning social media posts aren’t my thing in general though. 

Thats not say that Jenna is liked by everyone or Melissa specifically. I find it believable that people are over her. I just think if true, that posts shows a level of fakeness on Melissa’s part. 

Agreed. And Melissa has never struck me as a fake person 

• Love 3

Did Melissa supposedly steer clear of Jenna before or after Melissa retired/became an All Star? I can see them being close and then when trouble started, somebody as smart as Melissa backing off quite a bit.

Jenna has been there for six seasons.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Did Melissa supposedly steer clear of Jenna before or after Melissa retired/became an All Star? I can see them being close and then when trouble started, somebody as smart as Melissa backing off quite a bit.

Jenna has been there for six seasons.

Down the line. Never said they had a falling out or hate each other. Never said Melissa is fake or a liar. Stand firm saying she backed off the Jenna Love Bus.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, tajalexander said:

I’m just not buying it. I say we can all have our personal biases, but let’s not project them to the girls on the team. 

#PeopleLoveToHateJenna

#PeopleLoveToHateKaShara

#PeopleLoveToHateYuko

#PeopleLoveToHateTasha

#PeopleLoveToHateGina

#PeopleLoveToHateTess

#PeopleLoveToHateSimone

#PeopleLoveToHateSavannah

etc, etc, etc.

I see a pattern here.....

and I can't forget:

#PeopleLoveToHateCassie!!!

Edited by Tootie
  • Love 10
34 minutes ago, Tootie said:

#PeopleLoveToHateCassie!

I wish I could give you more than one like for your whole post, but this line stuck out to me, especially since I always liked Cassie LOL :)

• Love 3

You do realize the girls are expecting to act like they get along 24/7/365 because the organization portrays the girls as one big happy family. Not saying Jenna and Melissa do not stand to be in the same room together without the fur flying, but I do not buy the girls get along all the time/we totally love each other.

#peoplelovetousethehatewordbecausesomeonemaynotlikethesamegirl

Edited by bigskygirl
1 hour ago, Tootie said:

#PeopleLoveToHateKaShara

#PeopleLoveToHateYuko

#PeopleLoveToHateTasha

#PeopleLoveToHateGina

#PeopleLoveToHateTess

#PeopleLoveToHateSimone

#PeopleLoveToHateSavannah

etc, etc, etc.

I see a pattern here.....

and I can't forget:

#PeopleLoveToHateCassie!!!

Do people hate Simone, Tess, and Tasha?

15 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

You do realize the girls are expecting to act like they get along 24/7/365 because the organization portrays the girls as one big happy family. Not saying Jenna and Melissa do not stand to be in the same room together without the fur flying, but I do not buy the girls get along all the time/we totally love each other.

Of course all the girls probably aren’t friends. But baseless accusations are... awkward. 

• Love 4

True, but Melissa may be not be as friendly as she was before because of all the Jenna drama. I admit I stay away from people who are drama central because I do not want to be drawn into it. Heck, I pretend to be half way friendly or tolerate of my one sister-in-law in family pictures or family outings, but I also look for the nearest exit because I cannot stand to be around her because of the crap she likes to cause or stir up.

I think there is a big difference between hate and I do not care for a certain DCC because she does not seem to be a good dancer, the reasoning on how or why she made the team, or something bugs me about the girl et. etc.. All of us will not like or care for all the girls because our tastes are different. It does not mean we are haters of all or likers of all.

24 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I could actually see someone trying to keep their nose clean and just do their own thing - like Melissa - maybe backing off some, and Jenna also hanging out more with people still on the team. That doesn’t mean anyone hates anyone or had a falling out, but it just means sometimes life takes us down paths where we hang out more or less with good friends, or gain new friends. 

9 minutes ago, tajalexander said:

Do people hate Simone, Tess, and Tasha?

Of course all the girls probably aren’t friends. But baseless accusations are... awkward. 

The Tasha hate was STRONG, and I was guilty, her rookie year. Simone gets a lot of ‘she’s weak and gets a special pass bc they need Asians’ a lot. Tess just gets confused with Bess.

• Love 4

I admit I do not care for Tasha, but she is starting to grow on me a little. Sorry but I do not get the Simone love. To me she is a blender who got a pass because of her looks. She's obviously is a good ambassador since she got sent out last month on the USO Holidays Domestic Base Tour. And yes I do admit I have no idea who Bess is.

14 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

True, but Melissa may be not be as friendly as she was before because of all the Jenna drama. I admit I stay away from people who are drama central because I do not want to be drawn into it. Heck, I pretend to be half way friendly or tolerate of my one sister-in-law in family pictures or family outings, but I also look for the nearest exit because I cannot stand to be around her because of the crap she likes to cause or stir up.

I think there is a big difference between hate and I do not care for a certain DCC because she does not seem to be a good dancer, the reasoning on how or why she made the team, or something bugs me about the girl et. etc.. All of us will not like or care for all the girls because our tastes are different. It does not mean we are haters of all or likers of all.

I definitely agree, but if the"Melissa was trying to aboid her" thing is true, then that is obviously referring to her days on the team. And in any case, posting something like that when you're just trying to be friendly makes you fake. I don't believe this is true anyway and Melissa doesn't seem fake at all, but she is either fake or definitely likes Jenna.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Tess just gets confused with Bess.And yes I do admit I have no idea who Bess is.

12 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

And yes I do admit I have no idea who Bess is.

This will never not be funny to me lmaoo

• Love 2

You hating me someone you watch on a reality show , doesn't me the people who know them actually hates them.

Melissa & Jenna seemed to be really close. Melissa is not on social media alot like other girls faking a friendship is useless

2 hours ago, tajalexander said:

I’m just not buying it. I say we can all have our personal biases, but let’s not project them to the girls on the team. 

100% agree. That's really reasonable.

It's reminds when people would hate the actor who plays a villain or unlikeable actor.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

I meant Morgan is the original Yuko bc she was going to make it no matter what she did that year.

I actually think Morgan is a better dancer than Yuko. Yuko is prettier, but Morgan was just slow to pick up and they shoved her down our throats with that fake single mom sob story.

Now for the list above, I think all those girls are better than Yuko and Morgan. Jessika is boring and thick, Savannah slow, but all are better than Yuko dancing like a Jr. DCC who got lost and had to dance with the big girls. She looks like an adult (unlike Maddie) but dances like a little girl. If Judy pops a vein go look for Yuko.

None of the LSU girls are bad. 

What do you mean it was fake?!  

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I definitely agree, but if the"Melissa was trying to aboid her" thing is true, then that is obviously referring to her days on the team. And in any case, posting something like that when you're just trying to be friendly makes you fake. I don't believe this is true anyway and Melissa doesn't seem fake at all, but she is either fake or definitely likes Jenna.

Right! Or at least at time that post was made, she was either being fake or really liked Jenna then. One or the other as that post was way beyond pretending like you get along with each other for the sake of the team. Things could've changed over time for sure. I certainly don't buy that these girls are all friends, nor should they be expected to be. it's also highly possible that people can grow apart or sour over people as time goes on. I'm sure we've all been there. 

• Love 2

Just throwing this out there...maybe Melissa & Jenna got along great and none of this is fake, but Melissa knew of Jenna's fraternizing and "avoided" her socially to keep herself out of trouble.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Just throwing this out there...maybe Melissa & Jenna got along great and none of this is fake, but Melissa knew of Jenna's fraternizing and "avoided" her socially to keep herself out of trouble.

I can see that.  Melissa had college, career, DCC - she didn't have time for drama.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I can see that.  Melissa had college, career, DCC - she didn't have time for drama.

Exactly.  And from what we have seen of Kelli, she loves her snitches.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, ByTor said:

WE HAVE A WINNER.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, ByTor said:

Melissa is not the the team anymore, she can't get in trouble. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, mmm said:

Plus for me, if they were actual friends and Melissa pretended to not like her just so that she wouldn't get in trouble (for what? Danielle was Paige's roommate and became her maid of honor while on the team and nothing happened to her)...that doesn't make her look good either. 

Edited by dreamcatcher
  • Love 1

Melissa did not pretend to not like Jenna. Never said that and it didn't happen as far as I know.

Melissa was in her last year, in the triangle and then All Star when Jenna's drama started. 

Melissa is not fake, a liar, two faced, or a bad friend. I was told she just didn't want all the drama with clubbing, fraternizing, competition, and just DRAMA her last season, so she avoided it. I actually admire her for all she has accomplished and think she's a great role model. 

Y'all blow so much out of proportion and then don't believe anything. I'm done with all the drama Jenna brought on herself.

Edited by UnicornKicks
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, mmm said:

Of course she's not, I'm talking about when she was.

Edited by ByTor

Not buying that Milan just up and quit to focus on school. What has happened inside DCC to have a couple girls leave mid season. There must be some serious drama going on this last 12 months. Milan just doesn't seem like a quitter, I'm sure she was up for the challenge to excel in the time management department. Wish the tea would be spilled on what happened. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

Plus for me, if they were actual friends and Melissa pretended to not like her just so that she wouldn't get in trouble (for what? Danielle was Paige's roommate and became her maid of honor while on the team and nothing happened to her)...that doesn't make her look good either. 

Jenna certainly got in trouble for not ratting out Holly.  I know she's a GL, but I really don't care, the point is that Kelli expects snitching.

38 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Melissa did not pretend to not like Jenna. Never said that and it didn't happen as far as I know.

Melissa was in her last year, in the triangle and then All Star when Jenna's drama started. 

Melissa is not fake, a liar, two faced, or a bad friend. I was told she just didn't want all the drama with clubbing, fraternizing, competition, and just DRAMA her last season, so she avoided it. I actually admire her for all she has accomplished and think she's a great role model. 

Y'all blow so much out of proportion and then don't believe anything. I'm done with all the drama Jenna brought on herself.

PREACH!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

Danielle was almost cut her second year. What saved her was the fact she had an injury, and she was a Kelli favorite. Charlotte and Kelli knew cutting Danielle for a foot injury at finals would have brought the heat on since Cassie made the team for her fifth year with an knee injury. She was called out for weight, and she was called back into the office for a second time the night the four one year vets were called in for weight, but the scene was not shown. She was shown wearing the outfit she had on in the parking lot, crying, and saying she belongs on the team in the office while talking with Judy and Kelli. I think she may have been running around with Chelsea and was told to get it together or get cut. I am sure Kelli was not happy with the fact they gave Danielle a second chance, and she was blowing it by possible partying and hanging out with Chelsea and not working on losing weight, and being a top notch veteran.

21 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I think she may have been running around with Chelsea and was told to get it together or get cut. I am sure Kelli was not happy with the fact they gave Danielle a second chance, and she was blowing it by possible partying and hanging out with Chelsea and not working on losing weight, and being a top notch veteran.

THis. Danielle was even in that youtube or blog video (don't remember which) where Chelsea and friends were acting like they were pigging out and calling themselves "fat". It was rude and disrespectful.

• Love 3

She was also called into the office in Season 9 when the other vets were called in for weight, but the scene was not shown.She was darn lucky Kelli liked her so much. Do any of the girls besides Cassie have any thing to do with Chelsea since she was cut.

Edited by bigskygirl

Boom. 

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Do any of the girls besides Cassie have any thing to do with Chelsea since she was cut.

Obviously I'm answering this as an outsider, but I haven't seen her pictured with any of them on social media.

1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

Danielle was almost cut her second year. What saved her was the fact she had an injury, and she was a Kelli favorite. Charlotte and Kelli knew cutting Danielle for a foot injury at finals would have brought the heat on since Cassie made the team for her fifth year with an knee injury. She was called out for weight, and she was called back into the office for a second time the night the four one year vets were called in for weight, but the scene was not shown. She was shown wearing the outfit she had on in the parking lot, crying, and saying she belongs on the team in the office while talking with Judy and Kelli. I think she may have been running around with Chelsea and was told to get it together or get cut. I am sure Kelli was not happy with the fact they gave Danielle a second chance, and she was blowing it by possible partying and hanging out with Chelsea and not working on losing weight, and being a top notch veteran.

I know that, I'm referring to Paige's situation and how Dani was definitely covering for her and still didn't get in trouble-and that was much more public than Holly and Jenna's fraternaziation. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I know that, I'm referring to Paige's situation and how Dani was definitely covering for her and still didn't get in trouble-and that was much more public than Holly and Jenna's fraternaziation. 

Danielle equals Kelli's favorite equals not getting into trouble for knowing what was going on with Paige.

3 hours ago, tajalexander said:

I’m excited about Maggie being DCC of the Week, I really liked her on the podcast. I wonder how likely the show is to continue with no more games. 

Yes! Between Maggie and Kelsey, the current DCCs of the Week sure are beautiful.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Not buying that Milan just up and quit to focus on school. What has happened inside DCC to have a couple girls leave mid season. There must be some serious drama going on this last 12 months. Milan just doesn't seem like a quitter, I'm sure she was up for the challenge to excel in the time management department. Wish the tea would be spilled on what happened. 

She and Yoko were the only two veterans not invited to be a part of either the USO Tour or the Christmas show at the Star.  

• Love 3