Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Erica is becoming my fave.  Her little boy costume is so laid back. Plus her being shown in flats and chucks so much. The need to not try to be sexy 24/7 just exudes confidence and comfortableness with yourself.

Wait, I think that's Lacey in the overalls. Where are Jenn A and Erica?

2 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Wait, I think that's Lacey in the overalls. Where are Jenn A and Erica?

Lacey is in the overalls with the stuffed animal...Erica was the snapchat ghost lol  Not sure what Jennifer went as! 

• Love 1
On 10/31/2016 at 2:20 PM, MyFavShows said:

The negative stereotype promoted by the Compton cheerleaders in the movie was that black people live in poor, crime-ridden neighborhoods.  Bring it on 1 was a "cheer battle", so to say, of the rich white girls from the nice neighborhood vs the poor black girls from the rough neighborhood.

The black DCC were dressing up as a group of poor black cheerleaders from a crime-ridden neighborhood, as a "costume".   I just think it's  inappropriate, and if I had a biracial daughter I wouldn't let her wear a costume like that, no matter how cute it looked and how amused people may be if her an her blonde friend wanted to go trick or treating as a Compton clover and a rancho valley torro.

I think dressing up like gang members is inappropriate too - regardless of the race of the person doing it, but you see that A LOT.

I am truly amazed that you found this to be "insensitive" or "negative," but to each his own. I thought it was cute and cool they did that.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, grapevine said:

Ok guys.. this was just posted by a "community" member on buzzfeed. Top 8 instagrams to follow if you live in Dallas.

Emily Roslyn  Kat Dunn and Heather Hamilton all made it.. 

thoughts? Cheers? Jeers?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mandybenz/8-instagrams-you-have-to-follow-if-you-live-in-dal-20h0v?utm_term=.vj5O6Kz27#.od62ZedEj

Jeers for KD definitely. None of the three girls on the list have anything to write home about on their instagram.

I think it's a list more of "Vain people living in Dallas area who blow up social media" ?

It is a community post, so anyone with a buzzfeed account can publish it- it is not actually posted by a member of the staff. It doesn't show up on buzzfeed home page. The author is MandyBenz, wonder who she is and If she has connections to the girls?

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I thought KD was in Colorado now?

Please we all know her "moving there"  was just a stunt to compete in Miss CO USA. Still lives in Dallas, her parents have a house in CO

sidenote: anyone want to take bets for how long until the 'CO?' Is removed from her insta profile? I give it 2 weeks max.

Edited by grapevine
Sidenote
  • Love 1

KD posted the link and commented "but we know who DOESNT follow me on Instagram ??" and posted that screenshot. 

Lol KD might borderline on annoying but Shelby Haire doesn't even have a personality. Poor thing just can't zip her mouth lol

IMG_3518.PNG

• Love 1

KD loves calling people out on social media I swear. Just last week She posted a pic of Em being single again (she and her man of a couple months had broken up.) 

Someone rhetorically asked "Wow who would break up with her?" And KD replied "A loser named @***" and tagged him.

1 hour ago, dalgal214 said:

KD posted the link and commented "but we know who DOESNT follow me on Instagram ??" and posted that screenshot. 

Lol KD might borderline on annoying but Shelby Haire doesn't even have a personality. Poor thing just can't zip her mouth lol

IMG_3518.PNG

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I don't know who Shelby is anyway... I think the list should just be renamed to "hot dallas" lol  and I follow Em and Kat and don't live in Dallas sooo..? LOL 

Seriously if you wanted to create a Hot Dallas list right now, you could. Maybe you should. Being published on the internet is about as significant and legit as a high school newsletter. Maybe less. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

IMG_3518.PNG

sorry not sure how KD belongs on this list ... also is that Emily R. on the list as well???

21 hours ago, grapevine said:

KD loves calling people out on social media I swear. Just last week She posted a pic of Em being single again (she and her man of a couple months had broken up.) 

Someone rhetorically asked "Wow who would break up with her?" And KD replied "A loser named @***" and tagged him.

serious?  that's a bit immature and bullyish.  relationships are tough and people break up .. shrug, no need to use a strong social media base to talk sht about someone

KD, Emily Villarreal and Heather Hamilton are on the list. It bothered me that Shelby said "all" when I don't think she knows heather, or at least knows heather very well. I think this is heathers first time away from home (she grew up in Norman or somewhere close I believe) and has always been super sweet to me. So it's like "what did heather ever do to you?" Lol

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Don't know if this has been posted before. Surprised to see a picture of Jennifer McMahon in there.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/blue-star/Dallas-Cowboys-Cheerleaders-Through-the-Years-399903661.html

Well, first of all, regardless of how Jennifer left the squad - she was still a DCC.

Second, something like this during the 10th season of MTT would have been nice.  I can't remember how many episodes there were, but during the first episode, showing clips and pictures from the first season as they went to commercial.  Then, during the second episode, show clips and pics from the second season and so on.  I think it would have been a nice tribute to the gals of MTT.  But noooooooooo, we can't afford it.....whatever.

36 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

What's her deal?

She got kicked off the squad for partying on the calendar shoot trip. That's what posters on this board ( and the old TWOP) have been saying  all these years. 

It was supposedly a bit ugly.  She showed up to a friends and family event or end of season private event and they wouldn’t let her perform.  I don’t know if she was told prior but witnesses say she was arguing with someone of authority and stormed out. This was posted on the TWOP site.

2 hours ago, PBSLover said:

It was supposedly a bit ugly.  She showed up to a friends and family event or end of season private event and they wouldn’t let her perform.  I don’t know if she was told prior but witnesses say she was arguing with someone of authority and stormed out. This was posted on the TWOP site.

I vaguely remember something like that posted on the MTT board from the old cmt site. The poster was at the F&F show and saw her storming out and looking very angry. 

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 10:34 AM, DCCFanInKy said:

From twitter....those officially on the USO tour

Are all those girls from SG? Wonder why Kelli isn't on it? Unless she couldn't go.

The comments on these "DCC gems of the week" make me want to puke. Does no one monitor them?! If I were Raylee I would be so uncomfortable with an old man saying "I bet you taste sweeter" on an innocent ice cream cone picture. I'm sure comments will always be made like that but on your own official page...get it together. They shouldn't be subjected to that. 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

The comments on these "DCC gems of the week" make me want to puke. Does no one monitor them?! If I were Raylee I would be so uncomfortable with an old man saying "I bet you taste sweeter" on an innocent ice cream cone picture. I'm sure comments will always be made like that but on your own official page...get it together. They shouldn't be subjected to that. 

I know, I always feel bad for the girls when gross men make comments. 

9 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

I know, I always feel bad for the girls when gross men make comments. 

I'm getting serious Momma no-no vibes from some of them. The girls get so much attention with the show and through media I don't understand how this isn't already in practice. With as much SVU as I watch I could just be paranoid, but better paranoid than sorry. 

Just now, HowdeeDo said:

I'm getting serious Momma no-no vibes from some of them. The girls get so much attention with the show and through media I don't understand how this isn't already in practice. With as much SVU as I watch I could just be paranoid, but better paranoid than sorry. 

I wish they had someone to better control their social media. I think the social media person does both the girls and the boys...

What about the one guy who posts on almost every current and former DCC's Instagram pages about wanting the uniform?  We've discussed him before and if you go to some of the general DCC Instagram pages, he comments on almost every picture.  I think someone like that should be blocked.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

What about the one guy who posts on almost every current and former DCC's Instagram pages about wanting the uniform?  We've discussed him before and if you go to some of the general DCC Instagram pages, he comments on almost every picture.  I think someone like that should be blocked.

I think it's that Ruestarr person or something like that. He commented on one of Raylee's pictures on the dcc page asking why she blocked him on instagram and twitter so at least they're being proactive!

• Love 3

Some people do not have any self-awareness when it comes to things like that.  In many cases, they can't believe it even when such behavior is pointed out to them.  Hopefully someone will block him from the DCC page without answering him.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Some people do not have any self-awareness when it comes to things like that.  In many cases, they can't believe it even when such behavior is pointed out to them.  Hopefully someone will block him from the DCC page without answering him.

Yeah ... I think they should be told though.  Unfortunately some men grew up without proper role models and weren't taught appropriate values...that becomes even more evident with the anonymity of social media so the ugly comes out....

• Love 2

We all must be careful with social media not just the DCC.  These young women are suddenly thrust into the public eye, many of them very naive.  I sincerely hope that the Cowboys organization would clear up & then block those who are obviously off their collective rockers!

I recently changed hair stylist after 3 years.  I called this person up & explained why I was unhappy and needed a change.  She seemed quiet but fine. 2 days later my sh*tstorm began. Constant comments on Facebook & Instagram. Passive aggressive stuff which I responded to and once again..she answered "normally" IMO.  Over the weekend ,  she officially lost her mind; barraging me with endless insults beginning at 11 pm thru 2am.  I've had to block this person but WTF?!?  I'm 52 & completely shocked.

Each & every one of us need to be careful with the amount of social media in our daily lives .  I am convinced that there are many folks among us suffering from various forms of personality disorder and mental illness. These people now have a more direct ability &/or means to harass & pester their "victims".

• Love 7