Type keyword(s) to search

Being Simon

druzy
  • Start Topic

Farrah's ex-boyfriend, Simon, is busy juggling his real estate career, friends, and nightlife. But now he wants to partner up with Farrah and flip houses. After a trip to the bay area, Farrah gets to know Simon's Indian culture and spark fly..again.

53 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I'll still take Farrah's crazy ass over Jenelle's. 

Same.

I have contemplated spraying my daughter's grass green to cover the dry grass patches.

Our drought was extremely bad. Lawns all over look terrible.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Willowsmom said:

It's not unusual in California. Remember we have huge multi year droughts. Artificial grass  is  also common.

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Same.

I have contemplated spraying my daughter's grass green to cover the dry grass patches.

Our drought was extremely bad. Lawns all over look terrible.

Thanks for the info @Willowsmom and @GreatKazu- now I understand!

• Love 3

I haven't watched this yet, but regarding spray painting grass green...yes, it is something realtors do.  A few years ago one of our neighbors listed their house for sale and they painted the front yard green.  It looked so obvious, fake, and weird.  We snickered and snorted every time we passed by it.  The house didn't sell, and the finally took it off the market and still live in it (with dead patches of grass in the front yard). lol

• Love 2
14 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I'll still take Farrah's crazy ass over Jenelle's. 

Well I'm sure many have taken that ass.

Sorry I couldn't resist. But, yeah at least I believe she loves her child.

• Love 2

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I actually enjoyed this episode.

I saw a new side to Farrah and Simon and I'm starting to wonder if their fighting was for show and if Farrah acts like a super b'yatch for the cameras.

Farrah was rude to that Alex dude but I guess many people don't like giving hugs to random people and Farrah is just one of those types to not be fake and suck it up buttercup - she directly says "I don't do hugs" versus someone that does it hesitantly or complains behinds the huggers back. Lol.

I have got to throw in a complaint somewhere so I will start with the outfit she was wearing to look at the property. It was ugly!! Not a flattering outfit at all. I just don't like stretchy pants on anyone unless they wear a long shirt with it.

I honestly think Simon and Farrah go well together and do see them eventually getting married regardless of how they deny the hope of their future together.

Farrah is socially awkward. The way she talks to people is weird. Like how she talked to that young kid during the last scene at the families home. The weird over-the-top laugh with the huuuuge grin is creepy lol. Other than that, she was tolerable in this "being Farrah/Simon?" It was more a show about the both of them whereas others doing these "being..." specials get sole attention without sharing the spotlight. 

It was refreshing to watch a "Being..." special where people were actually doing real work. No couch sitting aside from when Simon was talking about his radio shack days.

I can't stand Farrah, but when she's not with her family she's actually decent towards other people and has great work ethic. I think maybe therapy is helping her. Let's hope this side of her continues onto the next season.

I would really like to see Farrah turn into the fan favorite if she continues to be nice to people and stay professional. She still has her bitchy moments but I like her better than Amber, Kailyn, Catelynn and Jenelle so I'm going to hope she's off on the right start. 

Please, please MTV, tell us she was just being cruel for the cameras and because her mom is annoying and this is her true personality - tell her to keep showing us this side. 

I can't believe I said so many nice things about her. I'm pinching myself and it hurts. I'm not dreaming. ???

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 14

Farrah was rude to that Alex dude but I guess many people don't like giving hugs to random people and Farrah is just one of those types to not be fake and suck it up buttercup - she directly says "I don't do hugs" versus someone that does it hesitantly or complains behinds the huggers back. Lol.

First off, I did like this episode. I was expecting a lot of drama only because Farrah was in most of the scenes. 

When she said she didn't do hugs, I was taken back to that hug she received from Deb's boyfriend.  Yes, I agree. There are people who are not comfortable with hugging, and for good reason. I did think she could have just put her hand out to let the guy know a handshake was preferred. I don't always want to hug someone and that is how I let them know what my boundary is. 

I was so jealous of the dress shop scene. I love saris. They are so elegant and beautiful. 

It was interesting to hear Farrah tell Simon she was basically insecure whenever he would hug female friends. I liked how he told her there is a difference between a romantic or flirty hug versus an innocent hug. I have always felt Farrah was deeply insecure. She is going to have trouble with relationships if watching her partner hug a female friend is what sends her off the edge. She also needs to curtail her bitchy and sarcastic side. She obviously seemed happy and content around Simon's relatives. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

I loved this episode and found it completely refreshing. It is clear they really enjoy each other and she is comfortable with him. I love how patient he is as well. I agree with other comments that she was very different in this environment and it was nice to see.  Plus since they both work they seemed like real adults.  After all of the tm 2 drama this was such a nice change. And it appears Farrah isn’t rushing to have more children which is nice too. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I actually enjoyed this episode.

I saw a new side to Farrah and Simon and I'm starting to wonder if their fighting was for show and if Farrah acts like a super b'yatch for the cameras.

I have got to throw in a complaint somewhere so I will start with the outfit she was wearing to look at the property. It was ugly!! Not a flattering outfit at all. I just don't like stretchy pants on anyone unless they wear a long shirt with it.

I honestly think Simon and Farrah go well together and do see them eventually getting married regardless of how they deny the hope of their future together.

Farrah is socially awkward. The way she talks to people is weird. Like how she talked to that young kid during the last scene at the families home. The weird over-the-top laugh with the huuuuge grin is creepy lol. Other than that, she was tolerable in this "being Farrah/Simon?" It was more a show about the both of them whereas others doing these "being..." specials get sole attention without sharing the spotlight. 

It was refreshing to watch a "Being..." special where people were actually doing real work. No couch sitting aside from when Simon was talking about his radio shack days.

I can't stand Farrah, but when she's not with her family she's actually decent towards other people and has great work ethic. I think maybe therapy is helping her. Let's hope this side of her continues onto the next season.

I would really like to see Farrah turn into the fan favorite if she continues to be nice to people and stay professional. She still has her bitchy moments but I like her better than Amber, Kailyn, Catelynn and Jenelle so I'm going to hope she's off on the right start. 

Please, please MTV, tell us she was just being cruel for the cameras and because her mom is annoying and this is her true personality - tell her to keep showing us this side. 

I can't believe I said so many nice things about her. I'm pinching myself and it hurts. I'm not dreaming. ???

I haven't seen this special yet, but i do agree that we've at least seen farrah have way more motivation and drive then all the people you mentioned above... 

• Love 6

That wasn't the typical "Being..." episode!  Farrah was in every scene and she did the narration.  Always before the focus person does the narration.

I'm convinced now more than ever Farrah and Simon are totally a couple and they have never broken up.  They are in cahoots with Farrah's "drama" and story lines.  I think much of the deranged behavior we see from her is an act.  She created an over the top character that she is playing.  Farrah buying the engagement ring is one of their better cooked up stories and they are really hamming that one up!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

That wasn't the typical "Being..." episode!  Farrah was in every scene and she did the narration.  Always before the focus person does the narration.

I'm convinced now more than ever Farrah and Simon are totally a couple and they have never broken up.  They are in cahoots with Farrah's "drama" and story lines.  I think much of the deranged behavior we see from her is an act.  She created an over the top character that she is playing.  Farrah buying the engagement ring is one of their better cooked up stories and they are really hamming that one up!

100% agree.

• Love 2

Simon was fired; he didn't quit. He filmed this before accusing the producers of giving Ryan drugs and after it was pulled from the air when it was supposed to air, months ago, he claimed on Twitter that he was fired because the Executive Producer. Morgan Freeman, didn't want a brown man on his show. He has never been able to keep his stories straight, contradicting many of them before deleting the ones that don't meet his most recent story after people point it out in the comments, because you cannot delete Twitter comments without deleting your post, and he would then accuse the commenters of lying.

I didn't see the episode was on, will probably never watch it because I dislike Simon so much, and only check out his Twitter if something is posted here about it, but he had two hilarious Twitter beefs with Debra. I don't remember the first one, but when reading the second one, I wondered why she even engaged with him because he was completely out of her league when it came to Twitter beefs. Debra had sold a story claiming that he was a gold-digger, and he responded to the Twitter link to the article that he didn't remember Debra or her boyfriend, which he called Dr. Santa, reaching for their check when they invited themselves along on his and Farrah's Valentine's date, and she offered to send him a check. She went back and forth with him for a minute before tweeting that he didn't actually know any inside information, he just makes it up, (which I personally believe to be true), and he ran the thread into the ditch by claiming that Debra had sex with two different men, on two consecutive days, in her basement while Sophia was upstairs. Which, if true, she wasn't in a relationship and Farrah has claimed she is bipolar and an alcoholic (which I also believe is true) and left her daughter with her, so I blame her more, or at least equally. 

Of course, like Jenelle, he has me trained to believe the opposite of what he says is the truth so I disbelieved he and Farrah's break-up at the time, because they had just posted photos of themselves together days before. I do think that Farrah can change on a dime and become irrational, just like her mama, but also think she creates drama around herself and actually seemed to listen to Simon's advice, which was usually along the lines that her behavior was "low class," one of her ultimate fears. They also seemed equally matched to me, and he let Farrah's rudeness just roll of his back, stating on Twitter that there is no use in getting upset at a mentally ill person, and she didn't separate from him back then.

They seem to have a back-and-forth relationship, on and then off again, and the last break-up by text messages, posted to Twitter by Simon, I think, demanding that he stop contacting her was on the heels of his tweeting that MTV sent her around the world and couldn't find her a date, and I think it was responsible for her texts to quit contacting her because he had given away the spoilers for that dating show she was doing and I don't remember the name of it or know if it has aired yet, either. If they are not back together now, they probably will be soon.

• Love 3

I am late watching this but am totally ashamed to admit that I loved it! Simon came off OK but the shocking thing is that Farrah seemed human and actually smiled most of the time. She seemed genuinely excited about seeing a seal and was pleasant to all of Simon's friends which was truly amazing. Was like a totally different Farrah!  I can see why they have a relationship because they do seem to enjoy each other's company

Wasn't impressed with Simon's houses but at least he's hustling and has a job unlike the other leeches on tm and tm2 (with the exception of Corey, Jo, vee, Cole etc) 

• Love 4
On 12/3/2017 at 3:16 PM, meredithalmighty said:

It looks like Farrah wasn't wearing a seatbelt when she was driving with Simon to  San Francisco. I seriously don't understand the decision not to wear a seat belt.

Especially since she lost her daughter's father in a vehicle crash. I know alcohol was involved in that crash, but still, you'd think she'd be extra vigilant about it.....  She's Sophia's only parent, so you'd think that would weigh on her mind too as far as safety concerns....

• Love 7