Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

Just now, scarynikki12 said:

I wish they’d spent at least a previous season showing Dig’s increasing concern with Oliver’s choices then this would feel inevitable but he’s only showing this now. So it’s cheap. 

It's Arrow.gif

• Love 1
Just now, scarynikki12 said:

I wish they’d spent at least a previous season showing Dig’s increasing concern with Oliver’s choices then this would feel inevitable but he’s only showing this now. So it’s cheap. 

Technically he did question all the things he brought up but he never provided another option.  

• Love 2
Just now, catrox14 said:

I can't watch the ep yet. What low things are they saying to each other?

Digg mentioned Oliver leaving bodies in his trail, and Oliver hit back with at least none were my brother.

1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

I can't watch the ep yet. What low things are they saying to each other?

Trail of bodies, got William's mom killed.  Followed by Oliver's "At least my trail of bodies doesn't include killing my own brother"  Cue fight.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

....if this is the end of the stupid Diggle/Oliver stuff, I will be happy. Maybe they just needed to punch it out? Hopefully?

Isn't that such a guy thing? They hit each other and then they're fine.

• Love 4
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

This should've been the Civil War. Stupid writers.

This civil war would have worked had it been Oliver,Thea, Felicity vs Diggle, Roy, Laurel tbh. The time for this was season 3/4 because at least all those characters had fans that were invested in them.

• Love 3