Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Maybe it will be Vincent or Steve Bacic instead?

Who knows. At this point, unless there's a BB we don't know about, even BS would make more sense. I'm still hoping Anatoli turns lol.

• Love 2

Okay, Lance, Thea, how do you feel about all the people BS is killing/going to kill?

And newbies, really? Do the newbies even care about the city? It doesn't seem like it. They care more about being all, "we choose each other over you guys, even though it means going to help where we're not needed and not helping to save the city just so we can oppose you." 

• Love 7

Oh man, I remember Felicity getting reamed when the city was in peril and she asked Ray to help her save Oliver while he was formulating the cure for the poison Ra's made. I wonder if Dinah's gonna get the same for leaving the city to rot while she goes and gets her BF LOL. 

I'm guessing no. 

• Love 21

And I guess the comparison to Oliver/Felicity, Diggle/Lyla, and family is supposed to make me care for the newbies now. Not working. Especially since Rene said "hoss" again.

• Love 6

This all ridiculous. However, Dinah's blind spot is Vince and I do think she's right about Oliver/Diggle going to save their wives. However, they'd also consider combining both plans, so....

Yeah. Curtis/Rene annoy me a lot more than Dinah, though Dinah's stuff doesn't interest me in the slightest. 

• Love 4