Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Now the only way I want this team split to end is for OTA to take the newbies to the city line and tell them they're not even welcome in their city. There are plenty of other cities that could use some masked help. There are probably even other Earths. Just ... go elsewhere. 

We learned on Flash that Earth 15 is a dead Earth. They can go there. Of course it just got a big dose of radiation but, semantics.

• Love 8

So, while a cabal of enemies run rampet, these three "heroes"...sit around being pissy with their friends? Good Lord, even back when Cisco couldn't stand Barry because he accidentally got his brother killed, he still showed up for work! GOD!

• Love 9
Just now, statsgirl said:

If Vigilante is planning on double-crossing Cayden James, why doesn't he tell Dinah?  He should be able to trust her.

Why didn't Oliver tell anyone on TA when he was going all Al Sah-Him or whatever his name was.

Team Stupid, Team Boobs, Team Buttheads

Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

Black Siren: "Let me kill. I want to kill. That guy should be killed. Kill, kill, kill. Death, death, death." 

redemption!

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 9

The newbs are going to show up in the middle of OTA's plan and mess everything up.  

1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Black Siren: "Let me kill. I want to kill. That guy should be killed. Kill, kill, kill. Death, death, death." 

But redemption!

1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

Why hasn't Felicity swept the Arrow cave for bugs?  Did she find one and figure that was all?  Has she met Cayden James?

They are using it to their advantage.  

• Love 7

It's sheer hubris for Team NTA to think that they are better than OTA and can take the League of Evil down.

3 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Why didn't Oliver tell anyone on TA when he was going all Al Sah-Him or whatever his name was.

Parallel but not the same.  To join the LoA, he had to leave Star City and do it alone.  Dinah is right there to help Vince.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

So now that Curtis is all pissy, is he going to stop working on fixing Diggle's arm?

Not if they want to redeem him. Ever.

Richard Dragon is so thug white bread.

And that;s a boring fight scene. Too many people. Too many dark silouettes.

• Love 2