Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

I love how everyone in the hotel is just going about their business before the light things start. "Oh look dear, some of the masked vigilantes are here" "Oh thats interesting. I was thinking Italian for dinner..." #lifeinstarcity 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Seriously, does Curtis do anything in the field besides throw stuff? Is he being dragged along as a possible human shield? Is that why he has that stupid X on his face?

I'd actually pay to see that.

• Love 4

I was willing to try to tamp down my Dinah dislike which was due to the dumb secret Dig is keeping but now she's correcting Curtis while he's giving civilians a warning in a time sensitive situation?  Why is she wasting time just so she can seem right?

• Love 5

I know I should have been impressed by Diggle shooting arrows out of a crossbow and hitting the tennis balls, a callback to pilot Oliver shooting tennis balls, but....come the fuck on, Diggle doesn't shoot arrows or crossbows. I love Diggle, but that's not his strength. 

Also, he basically shot those arrows without moving the crossbow at all and manages to hit his targets in three different places? 

I don't even know why I'm getting mad at something Diggle's doing. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know I should have been impressed by Diggle shooting arrows out of a crossbow and hitting the tennis balls, a callback to pilot Oliver shooting tennis balls, but....come the fuck on, Diggle doesn't shoot arrows or crossbows. I love Diggle, but that's not his strength. 

Also, he basically shot those arrows without moving the crossbow at all and manages to hit his targets in three different places? 

I don't even know why I'm getting mad at something Diggle's doing. 

Curtis and Felicity made it fire and sight like a gun.  

• Love 6

Did Oliver blow this woman off at a bar at some point and now she has a massive vendetta or something? This seems like a lot of work in a world full of evil sorcerers, terrorists with murder robots, criminals with superpowers, and alien invasions?