Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

I changed time zones and missed the first half—what's Rene doing there? Or is this a repeat?  Will have to stream it later i guess...

Edited by janeta

I've never felt so infuriated watching something than I do watching Diggle apologize to the asshole newbies while they stand there smug.

Just now, tennisgurl said:

I dont want to watch Diggle and Rene bond I want Diggle to go find Oliver and for Rene to fall off a cliff.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And once again, with Quentin going back on MYDAUGHTER stuff. Now he sees her as not his daughter? I guess just wait until the end of the episode. when that changes again.

I hate this so much. Quentin legit does not deserve this kind of crap

• Love 6
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

This is just another thing that would be SO GOOOD! If they showed us why she would be this scared of him and afraid to retaliate. 

It really makes no sense. She sees him torturing a couple of guys and suddenly, she's too afraid to remember that she's more powerful than him and can end his life in 2.5 seconds? Give me a break, show.

Season Six: Plot Over Character.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, JJ928 said:

I haven't seen the Lance/Siren scene, but she is a powerful meta. She can kill Diaz, the city, all of the team how is her ass scared?

I guess she's just a coward at heart?