Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, ladylaw99 said:

I call BS, how did he get his daughter and why would she go with him

Running off with creepy complete strangers seems to be standard operating procedure for the children of Team Arrow.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

It's hearsay if Rene is saying he killed people.  Prove it.  

How they don’t realize that a lot (dare I say most) of us have degrees from Law & Order University I don’t know. We’ve been trained in basics. 

• Love 4

So, Rene just confirmed what he already said? Oh GASP! And of course the Newbies didnt think of protecting Zoe. They're the bestest best team ever, they dont need no help! Look at their stunning victories of...um....

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

Zoe is as dumb as William and doesn't know stranger danger I guess. 

To be fair, I doubt she was given a choice.  But yeah, Rene should have seen this coming. He and the noobs are too stupid to live

• Love 2

At least they gave Rene an actual reason for turning on Oliver. Too bad he had betrayed the team several tims before and acted like a prick all of 6B, or else I genuinely would feel bad for him.

• Love 4

I don't feel bad for Rene at all. This "I won't screw Oliver over" attitude has come out of nowhere. If he'd shown any of this beforehand, it would be different but he hasn't. 

Why didnt they just beat up the this guy and stick him in the hospital earlier? Seriously, dude is just one random asshole. I cant be that scared when the villain last season was a superpowered dark wizard who wanted to kill the world.

The judge is so lousy I can see the appeal already.

7 minutes ago, janeta said:

So what are they going to do with all those corrupt cops after someone offs Diaz

What are they going to do for a police force since they're all corrupt?

• Love 2