Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

So it looks like the Xander/Alex reveal is happening either on the very last week of July or possibly the very first week of August, so whenever that happens, Theresa should definitely be gone by the very end of August at least. Also if Philip is sticking around, I want him back with Stephanie. I don't want her saddled with Alex because she's too good for him at this point. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MissPhoenixGirl said:

Also if Philip is sticking around, I want him back with Stephanie. I don't want her saddled with Alex because she's too good for him at this point. 

Were they a thing before?

I guess we'll have to see if there's chemistry there, though I'd honestly prefer they keep him with Chloe offscreen. Their relationship needs some stability.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

They were engaged to be married when she got caught in the middle of the Dimera vs Kiriakis war. She was kidnapped and locked up. Melanie was also lurking around Philip trying to get him. This was around 2009 or 2010.

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, oceanblue said:

So the wedding goes forward?

Xander and Sarah's does, yes.  Alex and Theresa's, though?  Probably not.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, oceanblue said:

So the wedding goes forward?  I was assuming there would be a big reveal and botched plans. Lather rinse repeat.

I highly doubt Alex and Theresa are actually going to tie the knot. 

1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

I guess we'll have to see if there's chemistry there, though I'd honestly prefer they keep him with Chloe offscreen. Their relationship needs some stability.

I won't be surprised if Philip and Chloe break up at some point and Chloe ends up running back to Brady because the writers seem more invested in Brady/Chloe than Philip/Chloe. Brady really needs an endgame pairing at his age so he might as well be with Chloe since a lot of fans really want them to ultimately end up together. I want Philip to try and win Stephanie back. 

• Like 1

2pOuYBF2.jpg

Monday, July 15, 2024
Paulina is supportive of Abe’s new business venture
Kate  pitches an investment opportunity to Chad.
Everything comes to a head as Stephanie suffers heartbreak

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Nicole confronts Leo for his part in the baby switching

Marlena excoriates EJ for taking Eric’s baby from him

Wednesday, July 17, 2024
Johnny finds EJ stewing over Nicole

Holly and Tate have a romantic rendezvous

Nicole and Eric have a frank conversation
Brady is shocked to learn that Alex and Theresa are getting married today.

Thursday, July 18, 2024
Alex is surprised by Justin’s kind gesture
Sophia threatens to end Tate and Holly’s summer plans.

Xander and Sarah feel optimistic about their coming wedding

Friday, July 19, 2024

Alex and Justin have words
Xander gives Jack a surprising gift
A double wedding begins

Updated spoilers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
19 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Yes although I loved that version(played by Shelley Hennig and Jay Kenneth Johnson respectively) then they ruined it for Melanie of all people but I digress.

The only major regret I have about that version is that they wrote out Steve/Kayla before this pairing happened. Having Steve/Kayla deal with Victor(and Kate I guess) over this could've been great story especially given Steve/Kayla's past history with Victor themselves. Although there was Caroline and we got some decent Victor/Caroline scenes out of it.

Tomorrow is Bill's last episode which is also Susan's birthday

Hall 🌺 Monitor on X: "The end of an era 😭😭😭 Tomorrow on #Days https://t.co/wBvcM7SD3r" / X

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Haha, I had forgetten how awkwardly Marlena winds up to slap people! Love her hair up, though. A good look.

EJ calling Ericole out is fair. No lies detected. Of course, he's still been an awful person for most of his life so....too bad?

Sonny! Wish Will were back too.

Guess it's another Horton Square wedding. Yeesh.

Leo shouldn't be attending. No one in those wedding parties likes him.

Whose dress do you like better? Theresa's or Sarah's?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Leo shouldn't be attending. No one in those wedding parties likes him.

He's probably doing it as press for the Spectator.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Monday, July 22, 2024

Brady and Ava commiserate over their breakups

A surprise guest crashes the double wedding.

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Stefan reconciles with Gabi

Jada has a strange encounter with Everett 

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Kate gives Abe good and bad news about Body & Soul

Gabi catches Connie with Rafe.

Kate gives Abe good and bad news about Body & Soul

Thursday, July 25, 2024

After spending time with Tate, Holly receives life changing news from Nicole

Friday, July 26, 2024

A remorseful Theresa surprises Brady and Alex

Holly asks Nicole not to disrupt her life 

A vulnerable Xander speaks to Maggie about his past with Victor

Undated:

Alex’s life is goes into a tailspin.

Theresa’s worst fear has come to life.

Kristen puts Ava in an uncomfortable position.

Everett does himself no favors with Marlena and Kayla.

The gloves are off as Eric and EJ battle over Nicole.

Alex and Justin reach a reconciliation.

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Brady and Ava commiserate over their breakups

Brooooo noooooooo....! 😮 Don't do it!

Holly asks Nicole not to disrupt her life 

And I ask to send this girl to a therapist so she can learn to consider the feelings of others better before she speaks and acts.

Alex’s life is goes into a tailspin.

Cool.

The gloves are off as Eric and EJ battle over Nicole.

Brawl away!

Alex and Justin reach a reconciliation.

Too soon. I want six months of Justin telling him to find another Daddy.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Monday, July 22:

Before the “I dos” can be uttered, an unexpected guest shows up at the double wedding.

It only takes a moment for Alex’s world to be turned on its ear.

Just when Theresa thought she was getting a leg up, everything is kicked out from under her.

Since they are both miserable thanks to the failures of their relationships, Brady and Ava spend time commiserating.

Tuesday, July 23:

Something new is askew since Jada has a stranger-than-average encounter with Everett.

Ava gets shoved into an awkward position by Kristen.

Gabi and Stefan manage to find some common ground to get back together.

After figuring a few things out, Connie recognizes she needs to re-think her plans.

Wednesday, July 24:

Gabi catches Connie with Rafe!

Everett does something else that raises the suspicions of Stephanie and Jada.

The way that Everett treats Marlena and Kayla starts more alarm bells ringing.

Abe gets some positive and negative news from Kate about what’s happening with Body & Soul.

Thursday, July 25:

Now that things are out in the open, Eric and EJ face off to fight for Nicole.

Holly gets news from Nicole that will change her life.

Theresa faces a grilling from Xander, who needs some answers.

Brady already has himself stuck in another mess.

Sarah tries to calm down Alex as he’s overwhelmed by bitterness.

Friday, July 26:

Heartbroken Xander opens up to Maggie about his complicated past with Victor.

Brady and Alex get a surprise from Theresa.

Holly warns Nicole not to interfere in her life.

Justin and Alex mend their relationship.

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

Looks like next week might be Theresa's last week on the show, and thank God for that because this entire stint was beyond awful. I really wish Xander would do a lot more to her than just grill her; he really needs to strangle her the way that Konstantin tried to do to her. Then again maybe he'll actually convince her to leave town for good and never come back ever again as a form of permanent exile. Also I don't really buy this sudden remorse from Theresa because it feels like she's only sorry now because she got caught redhanded. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

This was a garbage arc for her and I'm glad it's finally over, no question, but we have seen moments of her being a loving mom, actually having feelings for Alex and Brady and being freaked out by the extent of Konstantin's plans.

So there's still some humanity left. Small consolation considering the overall damage done to her, but it's there.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I am just scared her surprise for dumb and dumber is that she's up the duff and no clue who the daddy is due to boinking them both on the day of Konstantin’s demise

• LOL 4

The only redeeming quality Theresa has is her love for Tate. I never stopped seeing Gwen. Emily did her best but she should never have been put in that position. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I am just scared her surprise for dumb and dumber is that she's up the duff and no clue who the daddy is due to boinking them both on the day of Konstantin’s demise

I don't think that's really going to happen, not at this point anyway. If she does come back, and that's a very big IF, then yeah she's probably pregnant from one of them. What I think that she's going to end up telling them is that she's not only leaving town for good but that Tate is going to stay with Brady so that he can finish high school in Salem. And I actually have a strong feeling that Xander is going to convince her to leave town for good and never come back in exchange for having her life spared and if she ever dares set foot back in Salem, he won't hesitate to have her killed. 

And if the recent BTS pictures are anything to go by, it looks like Alex and Stephanie are heading for a reunion and I won't be surprised if Alex and Stephanie end up fighting Theresa for custody of her baby if Theresa does come back at some point and they actually end up with full custody of her baby, (because I really don't see Theresa raising any more babies and that baby is more than likely going to be Alex's because I don't think Ron is that invested in Theresa and Brady anyway). 

And what's great about this is that with Stephanie and Alex raising Alex and Theresa's baby, Stephanie gets to have a ready made family for herself and Alex gets to present himself as a respectable family man who's gotten his act together and beloved by the entire town. And hopefully Theresa disappears into the ether and is never seen nor heard from again, except to have her body mysteriously turn up in a ditch somewhere several months later. 

Also I really hate that Alex is getting instant forgiveness already but I think Ron's determined to rehabilitate him as a character already so it's not like we have much of a choice but to grin and bear it. 

Just now, rcc said:

The only redeeming quality Theresa has is her love for Tate. I never stopped seeing Gwen. Emily did her best but she should never have been put in that position. 

Even that is debatable because she loves money above all things, even more than her own son. 

Emily told us in NJ in April that the show said that they wanted her back in 6 months but she didn't know what Character. Sounds like a pregnancy to me...

And Xander wouldn't kill her. He would love her in prison for a few years like she did to him with that false rape charge 

I fully anticipate her back with a baby that she will say is Brady's but will actually be Alex's 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Emily told us in NJ in April that the show said that they wanted her back in 6 months but she didn't know what Character. Sounds like a pregnancy to me...

And Xander wouldn't kill her. He would love her in prison for a few years like she did to him with that false rape charge 

I fully anticipate her back with a baby that she will say is Brady's but will actually be Alex's 

If that happens I won't be surprised if Alex and Stephanie end up suing Theresa for full custody of the baby and they actually win. I don't expect Theresa to be sticking around long term anyway and giving Alex and Stephanie Theresa's baby would ensure that they would have a ready made family and this would also solidify Alex's image as a respectable and loving family man and further his rehabilitation as a character. I also expect for Alex to convince Theresa to give up all of her parental rights by offering her a lot of money so that she would leave town for good and never come back and also never have any contact with either of her kids. And she will take the money because money is the main and only thing she cares about in this world. 

Also I have a feeling that Ron is fully invested in Alex and Stephanie as a couple long term and with Theresa gone soon and Chad preoccupied with a possibly resurrected Abigail, this gives them a chance to reconnect and reunite as a couple. 

14 hours ago, Artsda said:

Justin forgive him so fast? No Justin tell him no. 

A lot of his behavior toward him was based on a lie.  Kind of easier to forgive in that regard.

16 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Please.  He wasn't even there a few years.  He was there less than one before breaking out for the Siege on Salem with Clyde and Orpheus.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

A lot of his behavior toward him was based on a lie.  Kind of easier to forgive in that regard.

Please.  He wasn't even there a few years.  He was there less than one before breaking out for the Siege on Salem with Clyde and Orpheus.

August 2015 to October 2016

And labeled as a rapist in prison. Even he didn't deserve that 

• Like 2

That storyline still bugs because it made no sense.

Here, in the real world, people who are victims of rape have to go through an excruciating number of evaluations and conversations and complete rape kits that may or may not be admissible in court. And even if they were raped, and testify in front of their attacker, a legal loophole or some doubt on the part of the jury could still see the attacker go free. So many people never even file a police report because they're afraid of the shame and it turning into a he said/she said situation, which it often does.

But in Salem, apparently all Theresa needed to do was invite him to get close to her and then scream rape? Clothing was barely removed from what I remember of the scene. She never went to court, she was never shown doing a deposition or recounting gory (fake) details...there were no fluids exchanged or bodily harm done from what we were shown. How on earth did Xander get sent to prison for rape, then? Assault of some kind, sure, maybe, since Brady did walk in. But rape?

It was so absurdly written.

17 hours ago, MissPhoenixGirl said:

Also I have a feeling that Ron is fully invested in Alex and Stephanie as a couple long term and with Theresa gone soon and Chad preoccupied with a possibly resurrected Abigail, this gives them a chance to reconnect and reunite as a couple. 

I hope. I agree, they'll both be single and have some weak history, but...ewwww. Let them both be single.

Or - and isn't this a fun idea, show - WRITE RSW OFF THE SERIES, FFS!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

That storyline still bugs because it made no sense.

Here, in the real world, people who are victims of rape have to go through an excruciating number of evaluations and conversations and complete rape kits that may or may not be admissible in court. And even if they were raped, and testify in front of their attacker, a legal loophole or some doubt on the part of the jury could still see the attacker go free. So many people never even file a police report because they're afraid of the shame and it turning into a he said/she said situation, which it often does.

But in Salem, apparently all Theresa needed to do was invite him to get close to her and then scream rape? Clothing was barely removed from what I remember of the scene. She never went to court, she was never shown doing a deposition or recounting gory (fake) details...there were no fluids exchanged or bodily harm done from what we were shown. How on earth did Xander get sent to prison for rape, then? Assault of some kind, sure, maybe, since Brady did walk in. But rape?

It was so absurdly written.

I hope. I agree, they'll both be single and have some weak history, but...ewwww. Let them both be single.

Or - and isn't this a fun idea, show - WRITE RSW OFF THE SERIES, FFS!

I believe Xander was convicted of "attempted rape"

And yes I need a long rest from BenAlex and Gweneresa and Leo. Pretty much all the actors Ron loves I have grown to loathe 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
41 minutes ago, oftentimes said:

Regarding Victor knowing about Xander being his all his life;  please help me with this, as I do not remember this being changed at all.  

The letter from Fiona attached to the will was written on the day Xander was born. In it she says he came to the hospital to claim him but they ultimately agreed he would be in his life as his uncle only as Titus did not know the truth and neither wanted to hurt him.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Long-term spoilers pulled from DTR....

"AlexAnn Hopkins is playing Joy Wesley."

...who might possibly be on the show because...allegedly Chanel cheats on Johnny...! But maybe not.

Also: supposedly someone named Alicia Leigh Willis was at some point intended to be a Nadia replacement as a new Chloe, but TPTB changed plans.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
(edited)

They wanted to bring on She Who Shall Not Be Named? Oh, that is hysterical. (She was Courtney on General Hospital in the early aughts and that became her nickname.) If they were considering a Chloe recast that makes me wonder if they were planning to bring Parker on.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Also: supposedly someone named Alicia Leigh Willis was at some point intended to be a Nadia replacement as a new Chloe, but TPTB changed plans.

Thank God!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I honestly didn't even think Alicia Leigh Wills was still acting.

She does the occasional Lifetime movie. The last one I saw had soap alums Jason Cook and Connor Floyd. I prefer her in those movies than on GH

• Like 2

Very dramatic, Ron, but how could Holly not know Eric killed Dr Taniel? He went to prison, it was in the news, Brady got Dan's heart, which she helped reactivate after Xander shot him in Canada (sigh), and no reasonably intelligent child would have spent 16 years not asking how her bio father expired in a town full of people who knew him and who are all notoriously bad at keeping secrets.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

no reasonably intelligent child would have spent 16 years not asking how her bio father expired

Also, Holly was born a LONG time after Dr. Tan the Dan Man died, way more than nine months.  And her birth mother was Chloe.  So either she's terminally uninterested, never even been to the cemetery, not good at math, to say the least, or dumber than Brady.

Who even thought that was possible?

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
4 hours ago, boes said:

So either she's terminally uninterested, never even been to the cemetery, not good at math, to say the least, or dumber than Brady.

Speaking of Brady, he certainly has a type.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Stop the presses: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/days-of-our-lives-head-writer-ron-carlivati-exits-soap-after-7-years/#:~:text=Days of Our Lives is,Jeanne Marie Ford%2C effective immediately.

The bad news is they are taping further out than ever, which means we won't realize the effects until April, unless they scrub some of the material already in the can. Interesting that females now dominate key positions. Can't wait to see what they do with gratuitous sex. Oh how I wish this could open the door for an AZ return, though I can't say I blame her at all if she never sets foot on that set again. Personally, I'm hoping for more believable story lines, especially ones that include men and women who can be strong and powerful in their own right and not be driven by obsession/unrequited love.

I wonder if the fact that Alex and Teresa having already said their vows stirs up any issues with getting Teresa out of town.  I wish the new writers would be able to scrap any pregnancy story line for her - frankly I'm not that interested in that arc, though if they did go there, I think it would be a better angle if it was actually Brady's but she passed it off as Alex's. Trying to figure a time frame out is next to impossible, so I don't know how fast any of these SLs will move. Guess we just hang onto our hats - we're in for a ride!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, salvame said:

Stop the presses: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/days-of-our-lives-head-writer-ron-carlivati-exits-soap-after-7-years/#:~:text=Days of Our Lives is,Jeanne Marie Ford%2C effective immediately.

The bad news is they are taping further out than ever, which means we won't realize the effects until April, unless they scrub some of the material already in the can. Interesting that females now dominate key positions. Can't wait to see what they do with gratuitous sex. Oh how I wish this could open the door for an AZ return, though I can't say I blame her at all if she never sets foot on that set again. Personally, I'm hoping for more believable story lines, especially ones that include men and women who can be strong and powerful in their own right and not be driven by obsession/unrequited love.

I wonder if the fact that Alex and Teresa having already said their vows stirs up any issues with getting Teresa out of town.  I wish the new writers would be able to scrap any pregnancy story line for her - frankly I'm not that interested in that arc, though if they did go there, I think it would be a better angle if it was actually Brady's but she passed it off as Alex's. Trying to figure a time frame out is next to impossible, so I don't know how fast any of these SLs will move. Guess we just hang onto our hats - we're in for a ride!!

I highly doubt it. I think that can be easily resolved with an annulment. And I think if Ron had stuck around, we definitely would've been facing a WTD storyline with Theresa at some point. But now I don't think that we will be dealing with that with the new writers, thank God. I actually won't be surprised if this is the last we're ever going to see of Theresa. I highly doubt the new writers are going to want anything to do with her, especially since she's a massive flop character and not a classic beloved character like so many others. 

15 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Who hoo! Brady and Ava!

Brady is at the Salem Inn, not the pub. I think he hooked up with Fiona, not Ava. And that is not going to improve his relationship with his Uncle Xander.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2