Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Are you saying that some parts of the mannequin are made of, um, wood?  Diseased wood at that?  Maybe a pruning is in order.  She had to get it somewhere.

ETA:  That was a reply to Boes.  I hit the reply button, I really did.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 1

I don't think that Sonny will die. Freddie had an interview with Gay star news and he confirmed his leaving the show and that Sonny basically leaves Salem. They told him that the door was left  open for him to come back when he wants to...That is a relief.. He will be on as Sonny throughout the summer.  I did not want Sonny to die and I did not want a recast...Guy gets roasted everyday...I am pretty sure that the New Sonny would get it even worst...Freddie and Sonny made Wilson special for me..Even chandler said that once..Freddie is Sonny period..

I am curious about how Sonny will leave Salem.. What will cause him to leave Salem and Ari..I can understand Will because they are totally disconnected as a couple..But Ari is a total different story...She is his daughter period...Gabi will be back, but I doubt it has anything to do with Sonny leaving Salem..Guy and Christopher are still taping...Guy as Will has been spotted with his wedding ring on in pictures on tweeter...The plot thickens......Sonny will leave under the old writing regime...Higley loves the Kiriakis family, she might bring Sonny back in the future....Based on reports, the Kiriakis family is getting alot of focus under the new regime...

Edited by Apprentice79

Spoiler for the week of May 4

Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Hope confides in Rafe about her conflicting interests with Aiden.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Paul considers returning to Salem and calls Sonny to see how he would feel about that.
Lucas receives an unexpected job offer
Adrienne is stunned to learn what Justin has done regarding their son.

Thursday, May 7, 2015
Nicole and Xander get closer, each with their own agenda.

Friday, May 8, 2015
John and Marlena have a slight thaw when he learns about her traumatic ordeal.

• Love 1

Hmmmm....Marlena goes through a traumatic ordeal?  Could she be the one to give Victor the order to kill Kristin?  I'm starting to think Victor will tell his men in Italy to take her out....which would be hugely anticlimactic after all these years.

• Love 1

I think Justin will go see Sparkle..For some reason he is going to be Team Paulson.....It makes no sense because Justin does not know him...The show is really going all out in making Will awful and Sparkle the second coming of Christ....

Edited by Apprentice79

I think Justin will go see Sparkle..For some reason he is going to be Team Paulson.....It makes no sense because Justin does not know him...The show is really going all out in making Will awful and Sparkle the second coming of Christ....

I think it's more likely Justin does something legally.

How does that involve Paul? there is a rumor going around that Caroline might die..I hope not....Caroline is the link to the past...It would be horrible if the show did that...The actress is 88 years old...Let her finish out her days at Days...I hope that Corday does not do that...

• Love 1

Monday May 4:

Abigail is stung when Chad pushes her away.

Tuesday May 5:

Nicole tries to get to the bottom of Serena’s secret – and sacrifices Daniel’s feelings in the process.

Adrienne and Lucas give in to their feelings, not realizing Justin has returned to Salem.

Wednesday May 6:

Clyde surprises Will by insisting he write the article about him – and levels a chilling threat if he doesn’t do as Clyde says.

Thursday May 7:

Nicole and Xander get closer, each with their own agenda.

Friday May 8:

Melanie struggles to figure out her place in Brady’s life now that he has a child with Theresa.

Spoilers for the month of May

JJ/Eve/Paige--JJ confronts Eve over her latest plan to ruin his relationship with Paige. A confrontation leads to a reveal.

Theresa/Brady/Melanie-- The baby comes home with Theresa and she's using her baby as a wedge between Mel and Brady. Where does Melanie fit in with this situation? Kimberly comes home and fights with Brady too.

Justin/Adrienne/Lucas --Justin returns to Salem while Lucas and Adrienne get even closer. Justin wants to make sure that Sonny gets with the right man too. Lucas gets a job offer and this puts him at odds with Kate.

Will/Sonny--They aren't doing well and Paul comes back....

Stefano/Marlena --This feud starts again after an event.

Daniel/Nicole/Xander/Eric/Serena --Nicole plays games with Xander which may cost her Daniel. Nicole realizes that her suspicions were right about Serena and more information comes out about her.

Chad/Abigail--Even though Abigail is with Ben, she's drawn to Chad.

Aiden/Hope/Rafe--Hope and Rafe work together to get information on Clyde and this puts Aiden and Hope at odds since Clyde is his client.

I am most disappointed by the Theresa/Brady/Mel spoiler. Just no!

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 2

Theresa will use the baby to come between Melanie and Brady. Plus, Kim will butt heads with Victor and Brady when she comes to town to lend a helping hand to Theresa...This is based from Jennifer Lilley's interview about her storyline with the baby...She said that the scenes between Victor and Kim are divine..I cannot wait to see them together...Kim and Victor always had fantastic chemistry together.. Their mutual hatred is always on display...

• Love 1

I wanted to put this in unpopular opinions, but it is too spoilery:

I feel like Melanie has been wasted this go around and that they are in jeopardy of ruining the relationship base that was built between Brady and Melanie. I loved their friendship and will be sad if the writers burn even more bridges.

From the spoilers, it sounds like Melanie was simply used as a vehicle to reunite Theresa with her kid and to serve as a victim to Theresa's scheming. I think that does a disservice to both Theresa and Melanie.

This could have been a great Theresa-centric story where there was character growth and she was the driving force in proving she was pregnant and in rescuing her child. Plus, it could have been a Donovan/Brady family centric story, even give Eve a reprieve from the JJ mess.

I dislike that Theresa is going to use the baby to come between Brady and Melanie. I'm pro-Theresa, but this will just make her less likeable (even more than the John poker fiasco). I do think Brady and Melanie should apologize to her about saying that she lied about the pregnancy - Melanie, especially, brought it up randomly multiple times to insult and hurt Theresa. That being said, Theresa's character growth is needed to keep the story going and I don't want her to lose her baby to Brady.

Also, Melanie could have played more of a role in stories throughout Salem or could have been a sidekick to Theresa in finding the baby without being romantically attached to Brady. He brought her down for me.

• Love 9

To the Xander fans on here, he is not long in the Salem world...There is a snapshot of a script that is shooting soon and he is not on the cast list..My guess he turns out to be evil and Daniel..Dr God has to save Nicole from him..I hate that the sexy Xander is going to be sacrifice for Dan.....

A few more spoilers for the week of May 4th

Daniel decides to work things out with Nicole - but gets a shocking response from her.
Serena pressures Eric to move to Hawaii
Kate tries to convince Will not to write the article about Clyde.

The only thing that could be shocking to Daniel is Nicole not begging and scraping at his feet. Hope Nicole tells that bitch to kick rocks! 

Serena spoiler is random as hell. 

To the Xander fans on here, he is not long in the Salem world...There is a snapshot of a script that is shooting soon and he is not on the cast list..My guess he turns out to be evil and Daniel..Dr God has to save Nicole from him..I hate that the sexy Xander is going to be sacrifice for Dan.....

I can't lie, I have cooled considerably on Xander. I don't mind him being a bad boy but this is not what I I envisioned when he joined the cast. I'm not here for a manhandling, ragey female flinger with a need for constant validation from a hypocrite like Victor (whose got no problem looking down on Xander while using his dirty companies to launder money and also taking profit off blood diamonds - have an ex-lax grandpa) while being jealous of the likes of Brady, the man with the IQ of potted plant and Daniel, the answer to a question no one asked. Still, to mirror what Boes said about Melanie vs. Abby in the current discussion thread, the greatest thing Xander has going for him right now is that he isn't Daniel.  For that alone I have hopes that the writers don't damage him beyond repair like child rapey Clyde and turn him around somehow and make him a viable option for Nicole. In the beginning, EJ wasn't slated to be around for long either.  Although at this point it doesn't seem as if Paul Telfer has gained the fans that James Scott did, but I am seeing a whole lot more Xander/Nicole shippers than I am Dan/Nicole (which appears to be zero to none).  

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 4

Idk where to put this so I'm putting it here

I hope Brady takes the baby away from that b**** and I'd love to see him and Nicole or him and Mel raise the baby together. I liked him and Kristen to but I'm sure she will be off healing somewhere hanging out with en until her return

Melanie needs to fall the fuck back & let Brady be with the mother of his child. Melanie was nothing but a bed warming jump off. Melanie should just accept that she's not on Theresa's level & can't compete with her. Theresa gave Brady a kid that puts her in a position that Melanie will never be in. Theresa & Brady are soulmates & are meant to be together.

• Love 1

The only things Theresa and Brady have in common are a single digit IQ, a penchant for coke, and a baby. But with Melanie leaving, it's obvious they're OTP. Or maybe Theresa will hook up with an abusive Xander first, in another futile attempt to create sympathy for Theresa by making her a victim while continuing to be a rabid bitch to everyone.

• Love 2

The only things Theresa and Brady have in common are a single digit IQ, a penchant for coke, and a baby. But with Melanie leaving, it's obvious they're OTP. Or maybe Theresa will hook up with an abusive Xander first, in another futile attempt to create sympathy for Theresa by making her a victim while continuing to be a rabid bitch to everyone.

Theresa has been getting disrespected since she stepped foot in Salem, so is she just supposed sit back & take it. Melanie lost & Theresa came out on top she got her baby & she will get her man back. Melanie can go slit her wrists as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 1

Melanie needs to fall the fuck back & let Brady be with the mother of his child. Melanie was nothing but a bed warming jump off. Melanie should just accept that she's not on Theresa's level & can't compete with her. Theresa gave Brady a kid that puts her in a position that Melanie will never be in. Theresa & Brady are soulmates & are meant to be together.

Aw, back off my girl Melanie : ) She's the one who led Brady to his baby with Theresa, and who was concerned about Theresa when they weren't fighting. Melanie was short-term for Brady, but I don't think they played it that way. Anyway, I guess we're in for a long version of the Reconciliation Dance between Brady and Theresa, and we'll probably never see that baby again. Will she quit her hospital job and move into the mansion? Victor and Maggie will be furious over that, plus they have Adrienne and Justin's woes to deal with.....well, I guess Higley IS indeed intending to focus on the Kiriaki. 

• Love 3
(edited)

So Camila is coming back right after Freddie leaves.  I wonder if Will will decide he's straight after all and hook back up with his baby's mother.

I think GLAAD would have a problem with that...lol..Plus, when Will was dating Gabi, he could not even touch her...I bet Victor is behind her release so that Sonny does not feel obligated to stay with Will for Ari's sake....When Marlena told him that there was a child involved with Wilson and that he needed to back off. Victor got a funny look in his face....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

I couldn't disagree more!! I wish instead of Kristen falling out the window Theresa did. Her and Brady are bad for each other. Mel and Brady was bff it takes a good friendship to be in a relationship. I hope Brady takes the baby and ditches the nasty bitch theresa

Theresa has been getting disrespected since she stepped foot in Salem, so is she just supposed sit back & take it. Melanie lost & Theresa came out on top she got her baby & she will get her man back. Melanie can go slit her wrists as far as I'm concerned.

If it wasn't for Mel Theresa wouldn't even know she has a son. She should be kissing mels feet

I'm a little disturbed by the hate being spewed at Mel and Theresa.....let us not forget that ALL the characters are being undermined by lousy writing and that Brady, even with his soft spot for crazy women, is a dumber drug-abusing version of John Black who can't get through a day without calling a woman a bitch.  I say all three women deserve better. 

• Love 9
(edited)

What gets me is that Melanie and Theresa actually liked each other before they knew who the other person was. Each reached out at different times in the beginning to be civil and the other one blew them off.  

Melanie found Theresa and Brady's baby because of snooping and trying to show that Theresa was out to get Brady. She thought Theresa was up to no good and went into detective mode to prove her suspicions.  She full-on taunted Theresa about the "faked" pregnancy on multiple occasions.  Melanie sought out and antagonized her on a few occasions and then when things got too real, welcomed people coming to her defense. It did cause tension between her and Brady, but she kept going. There were also decisions that Melanie made that put Theresa in danger and violated Theresa's privacy. I wish she would have told Theresa that Clint took her blood. I also wish that Melanie and Brady had told someone to keep an eye on Theresa and keep her away from Clint after they found out he was working for Kristen.  Theresa is a grown woman and makes destructive decisions, but they knew what he was at that point and she was in danger from Kristen. Really, I think it was shitty that Theresa wasn't going to be told that her child existed until they decided it was the right time.  It felt to me like Melanie viewed it as an adventure for her and Brady. Theresa was the one violated by Kristen, Mandrake, and Clint and should have been told immediately. I don't doubt that Melanie would have eventually reunited Theresa with her baby, but that wasn't her original intent. Melanie is smart and she found the baby, I just didn't like the writing.

Theresa is no way an innocent and she had it out for Melanie. Additionally, Theresa's alienated herself from a lot of people who have tried to reach out for her. It was just shitty writing all around. She should have been the one to find the baby.  Seriously though, Brady is no prize.   I'm glad Theresa's mom is in town and has someone who is on her side. Maybe the Bradys will be supportive too.

Edited by Wowzer
  • Love 4

I like Theresa, even when she's a witch on wheels.  Actually, especially then, if her targets are Jenn, Abigail, Brady and especially Dan.  I don't like it so much when she goes after some benign guy like the lab guy with the bad moustache.  But having even half a brain and being stuck in Salem with this herd of self-entitled heifers is enough to make anyone go at least a little nuts.

I wish she and Eve had a more supportive relationship - I like it when the two of them are being civil and supportive, though it doesn't happen enough.  And I'd really like it if she and Nicole, especially, would recognize that neither of them are ever going to get any full support from the Goody Gang, and do a little terrorizing as a duo.  

Mel's best attribute is that she takes up screen time that otherwise would probably to that troglydyte, Abigail.  She's not bad when she's not channeling Rainbow Bright and all her cutsey tics, but unfortunately, that's not often enough.

• Love 5

I can't remember the context, but there was one time that Theresa bolted on screen to yell at someone that made me laugh because she came out of nowhere.  Jen Lilley does such a good job that I can't help but love Theresa through most of what she does.  I do think she goes overboard at times - I think she could have had Eric on her side a few times if she had turned it down a bit. She could have also had Kayla as support, though I think that Kayla would side with the Hortons when it came down to it.  

I also didn't like it when she went after the lab guy and then felt less bad for him when he turned over Theresa's plasma to Melanie.  Daniel can take a big leap off Salem pier. He blamed Theresa for causing problems with him and Nicole - F that, he is always the worst.

I also really like the scenes between Eve and Theresa when we see their sisterly bond. I like when they call each other out and yet still have the other's back.  I think that Theresa has shown through her interactions with Eve and Grandma Caroline that she has feelings and can love. I hated when Brady told her she didn't know how to love - I just find him condescending and lacking any self-awareness. 

I am a fan anytime someone in Salem calls out Abigail. I don't know why Eve and Theresa seem to be the only ones allowed to do so.  Theresa is flawed but I see enough vulnerability and scrappiness that I want her to succeed. I hope that the bitchiness can be toned down or honed towards those trying to undermine her parental rights. I don't want Victor to scheme the baby away from her. I hope that's not why Xander is staying in Salem. 

• Love 4

Kayla should be a support system for Theresa because she is Kim's daughter period..Fuck the Hortons....Jeannie is one of their own..I am so happy that Kim is coming back for her baby girl..Andrew needs to come back as well....The family connections  and friendships are missing from the show...

• Love 3

Theresa has what a lot of women would die for. A biological baby and NOT ONE stretch mark!! You go girl!!

LOL!!

LINE of the day award goes to YOU!!

If the rumors are true and Paul Telfer is out as Xander, then Ken Corday is truly an idiot..Paul Telfer is just so yummy! : I cannot get over that butt! Such a shame if they kill or write him off. What are they thinking letting that perfect specimen of pure sexiness slip thru their fingers?! Of course this is the show that expected us to believe that Philip & Nathan would choose Melanie over Stephanie... 

• Love 1

Monday, May 11, 2015
Lucas makes it clear to Kate he intends to destroy her and her company.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Marlena is kidnapped!
Abigail comforts a vulnerable Chad… which leads to an intimate moment.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Abigail and Melanie catch Paul and Sonny in an awkward moment.

Rafe warns Hope to drop her questions about Clyde.

Thursday, May 14, 2015
Stefano and Marlena revisit their tumultuous past… and Stefano decides she must die for what she did to Kristen.

• Love 1