Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

...finding Stefano? Please don't tell me they undid his death only to have to kill him again now that JM has died. Also, why are Sparkle and Sonny being inserted into this? Did Sparkle ever have a single scene with Stefano?

Not interested in seeing Carrie,

Hope needs to be backburnered while in prison.

They need to pull a retcon and say Eric is the father of Nicole's baby. They can explain it during a commercial break.

Deimos needs to be killed.

Is this coma thing with Chloe an excuse to get her offscreen during NB's maternity leave?

That spoiler about Joey makes me think Jade is going to miscarry that unnecessary baby.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

why are Sparkle and Sonny being inserted into this?

Paul is a private investigator.

3 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Is this coma thing with Chloe an excuse to get her offscreen during NB's maternity leave?

She already had her maternity leave.

They should bring Peter back. He ain't dead.

Hope needs to be backburnered while in prison.

Seriously. We see nothing of Eric behind bars but we see constant scenes of Hope on the internet in that one stupid communal room?

Deimos needs to be killed.

Yesterday.

...finding Stefano? Please don't tell me they undid his death only to have to kill him again now that JM has died.

Yeah, see I was hoping they would do something like this like 6 months ago back when Andre was in prison and when we didn't know how poor the condition of Joe's health was. For Dena to pull this out a full year after giving him possibly the worst send-off imaginable reeks of back-peddling.

Unless you already filmed some scene where Stefano was relaxed and happy on a beach somewhere, I would absolutely prefer that they not go down this road. And considering that Stefano's ghost already made multiple appearances, I'm confused as to why they'd even attempt this. His murder was completely unsatisfying but at least his brief returns since then have been memorable.

Dena, honey, it's too late to fix this.

• Love 3

This is the problem with shooting like seven months ahead.

...and are they really going to drag out the reveal that Holly is Nicole's baby for another few months? Are they mental? This was such a dumb plot point designed to try and get Nicole something good in her life - which is fine - but then they go and drag it out like this?

Even the course corrections on this show take forever.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3

So, everyone is going to Prague to search for a dead man? 

After years of watching everyone else (many of whom had no business having one) getting a baby while Nicole wasn't allowed, now she gets one but SHE can't know about it?

More Hope prison drama???

I just can't anymore!!!

He was graphically shot to death on-camera, left to sit there while Rafe and Hope chatted, was dragged out and buried, blown up, returned as a ghost and now we've learned he was ill and wanted to be executed.

...what the heck would be the point of faking all that!? Sending Hope, whom he'd hardly had contact with in the last few years, to jail?

It's possible Joe taped something...but I doubt seriously this storyline is going to go over well.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Paul is a private investigator.

14 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

So? Steve, Kayla, Marlena, John, and even Rafe have a long history with Stefano and should absolutely be involved with whatever is happening in Prague (I wouldn't be mad if Rafe were replaced, though). Meanwhile, Sonny maybe had like two scenes with him and I don't think Sparkle Paul ever met him. This reeks of Sparkle Paul being inserted into yet another story because they don't know what else to do with him, and I guess the same applies to Sonny since his return hasn't amounted to much more than him looking jealous at Derek. 

• Love 1

Week of January 2:

Monday January 2:

"Days of our Lives will not be seen today.

Tuesday January 3:

Chad and Abigail’s New Year’s Eve kiss builds in passion...

Wednesday January 4:

Rafe receives word about a Stefano sighting, and Shane asks Rafe to go to Europe.

Kayla and Steve comfort a distraught Joey.

Thursday January 5:

Nicole is heartbroken when she must say goodbye to "Chloe's" baby.

Friday January 6:

Theo and Valerie square off over the bug he left in her purse.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BlackMamba said:

Chad and Abigail’s New Year’s Eve kiss builds in passion...

I was hoping Chad would've filed for divorce by New Years.

1 minute ago, BlackMamba said:

Rafe receives word about a Stefano sighting, and Shane asks Rafe to go to Europe.

So they're really undoing Stefano's death? This is going to be a disaster.

• Love 2

More on the week January 2, 2017

Spoiler for the week of Jan. 2nd

?Gabi & JJ break up when Gabi overhears that JJ slept with Lani.

? Steve,Rafe,& Paul don't want Marlena to go to Prague.  She insists.They realize they can use her as bait for Stefano.

?Hope is stabbed in prison. Rafe visits her in the infirmary & tries to get her to report Coco & Sheila.   She wants to handle it on her own.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Joey and Jade experience a lose (the baby finally). 

Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Nicole tells Deimos that she loves him. 

Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2017
Nancy switches Holly's DNA sample so Brady can't connect the baby to Nicole. 

Friday, January 6, 2017
JJ is promoted to detective. 

Ciara and Abby have an awkward encounter. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

Oh really? Really now? He never did police academy, has been a rookie for a year and now he's detective?

Sure.

I'm not sure which of these is more preposterous...

Steve,Rafe,& Paul don't want Marlena to go to Prague.  She insists.They realize they can use her as bait for Stefano.

...seriously? What would he do? Chase after her in a wheelchair?? Marlena just nearly got burned alive by Orpheus. And she's supposed to be looking after Claire. But sure, dangle her as bait.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

?Gabi & JJ break up when Gabi overhears that JJ slept with Lani.

Didn't Gabi already break up with him?

?Hope is stabbed in prison. Rafe visits her in the infirmary & tries to get her to report Coco & Sheila.   She wants to handle it on her own.

This "Hope In Prison" story is super exciting.

Nicole loved Dan last year and Eric the year before. 

JJ hasn't even been a cop for a year, has he? This is why the Brady & Friends PD is trash.

Yes, J.J. has been a cop for about a year now, or at least close to it.  And don't forget that we don't see him every day.  He must have been doing great cop work during the time periods we didn't see him on screen.  He's regularly cited as being a good cop by those in the squad room.  So I can see him being good enough to make Detective.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, bantering said:

Maybe this has already happened, I'm not sure, but why would Dario  be deported? Weren't Rafe, Gabi and Dario born in the USA? That's the impression I've always had.

Gabi was.  Rafe, Dario, and Arianna were all born in Mexico.

2 minutes ago, BingeyKohan said:

I wonder what Prague is going to look like with the current budgets. Recycled sets from Sound of Music Live?

The Horton square and Murder Park will be recycled, the Dimeria mansion will probably be recycled as well, like it was for Kristen's mansion in Italy. 

5 hours ago, BingeyKohan said:

I wonder what Prague is going to look like with the current budgets. Recycled sets from Sound of Music Live?

We should be so lucky.  We'll probably get some Styrofoam stone walls with an inset Dutch door and flower box, the Pub with beer steins, locals who talk like Bela Lugosi and somebody in embroidered leather shorts.  Which could be Andre, who, come to think of it, wears those now when he's in the mood for love.

• Love 6

Week of January 9:

Monday January 9:

Hattie advises Hope on how to handle Coco and Sheila, but Hope insists on doing things her way.

Steve, Marlena, Rafe, and Paul arrive in Prague to search for Stefano.

Tuesday January 10:

Chad and Abigail attempt to reconnect during a night out.

Wednesday January 11:

Carrie and Austin show up to get Marlena and Anna out of a tight situation.

Thursday January 12:

Gabi is curious when she receives a call from JJ saying it’s important the two of them meet.

Friday January 13:

Chloe awakens from her coma at long last.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, boes said:

We should be so lucky.  We'll probably get some Styrofoam stone walls with an inset Dutch door and flower box, the Pub with beer steins, locals who talk like Bela Lugosi and somebody in embroidered leather shorts.  Which could be Andre, who, come to think of it, wears those now when he's in the mood for love.

*snort*

Sad and likely true.

Thanks for those spoilers, Mamba. Might have to check things out in two weeks just to see how they use Carrie, Anna and Austin.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1

More on the Week of the 9th 

Monday, January 9, 2017
Marlena runs into a familiar face. 

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Jennifer tells Thomas stories about the Horton family. 

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Kayla, Shawn, & Ciara learn Hope broke out of prison. 

Thursday , Jan 12, 2017 

Brady has an unexpected reaction to Nicole and Deimos's news. 

Friday, January 13, 2017

Abigail crosses paths with Dario, and Chad finds them together. 

Gabi covers what she knows about the family business with JJ.  

14 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Why is she trying to scare Thomas?

Hasn't the poor kid been terrified enough already?  He's had Ciara as his babysitter and Grannie Jenn doesn't exactly look comforting with her raccoon eyes and her Fire Engine Red tanning spray.

If she wants to turn the kid into a total frightened mess, just let Julie baby sit him for a day.

• Love 4

Please tell me Deimos is on the way out. How many more people does his plan on having kidnapped within a six month period? Nicole is going to look like an even bigger pathetic dumbass than she already does if she stays with him.

• Love 4

We'll probably get some Styrofoam stone walls with an inset Dutch door and flower box, the Pub with beer steins, locals who talk like Bela Lugosi and somebody in embroidered leather shorts. 

You must be thinking of another country (Austria?) as I don't remember seeing/hearing any of this in Prague.

This is where their 6 mo advance schedule has got to suck.  Here they are embroiled in a Stefano is not dead (again) story, when we all know the actor has passed.  We are left to hope that they were able to wrap things up within that 6 mo time frame, or else who knows what stupidity we will be subjected to.

I have long been a Nicole fan, and this baby story line is killing me.  Can't she ever be allowed to be happy for more than 3 consecutive days?  I would love to see Nicole and Brady get back together and raise Tator and Holly together, at least until they bring Theresa back into the picture.  I can't stand Deimos on any level, and hate that they paired him with Nicole, setting her up for another disastrous relationship.  Writers, please throw me a bone and let Nicole be happy for at least a few months this year!!  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LeftPhalange said:

Please tell me Deimos is on the way out. How many more people does his plan on having kidnapped within a six month period? Nicole is going to look like an even bigger pathetic dumbass than she already does if she stays with him.

Assuming she finds out about it.  She hasn't learned of what he did to Philip yet, so who's to say she'll learn about this one?

I have a feeling when Theresa does one back, it's going to suck. Brady will presumably be knee-deep into a new relationship (Nicole) and Theresa will be all "I risked my life and my body and mind for you and now you're angry and over me? Bwaaaaw!" I just don't see her getting anything resembling a happy return.

3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I have a feeling when Theresa does one back, it's going to suck. Brady will presumably be knee-deep into a new relationship (Nicole) and Theresa will be all "I risked my life and my body and mind for you and now you're angry and over me? Bwaaaaw!" I just don't see her getting anything resembling a happy return.

To be honest, I don't think she deserves one.  The way she left was entirely cowardly, IMO.  Mind you, I liked Theresa, but it made zero sense not to tell Brady why she was leaving.  Brady, even if he understands why after finding out, is well within his rights not to forgive her for it.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Michel said:

To be honest, I don't think she deserves one.  The way she left was entirely cowardly, IMO.  Mind you, I liked Theresa, but it made zero sense not to tell Brady why she was leaving.  Brady, even if he understands why after finding out, is well within his rights not to forgive her for it.

Plus, Brady makes sense with either Chloe or Nicole. Theresa had chemistry with JJ and they should have pursued it. It would piss Jennifer off and that would make me smile. 

• Love 2