Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Week of September 19th 

Victor & Deimos summon the Kiriakis men in the hopes of combining forces to stop the evil alliance.

Chad & Gabi reconnect over their past while trapped in a panic room. 

The Villains make their next move. 

As much as I like JJ & Gabi, I want to see what happens with Chad and Gabi. They have prior history together including their romance, her obsession with him, his hatred of her for actions against Melanie, and then disrupting her first wedding to Nick. 

They were married/widowed from crazy Hortons, have a trouble past/background, were best friends with Will, and are single parents to young children. I approve. Especially since I think murderer Gabi is better than Abigail.

• Love 7

Week of September 19-23

Monday, September 19, 2016
Eduardo confesses to John how he inadvertently allowed Orpheus, Clyde, & Xander to escape from prison. 

John & Paul try to pick up on the villains' trail. 

Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Victor drops a bombshell on Sonny. 

Kate tells Andre she suspects Eduardo is keeping a secret. 

Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Steve brings Kayla home from the hospital after her operation, committed to seeing her through her recovery.

Thursday, September 22, 2016
Hope and Aiden share an awkward night at the Brady Pub. 

Steve returns home to find his family being held hostage & comes face-to-face with Orpheus. 

Theo finds himself in a difficult situation when the lights go out as he's keeping an eye on Arianna & Thomas. 

Friday, September 23, 2016 
Theresa & Brady are dealt a major blow. 

Eve points out Justin is still in love with Adrienne. 

• Love 2
On 9/9/2016 at 6:34 PM, nilyank said:

As much as I like JJ & Gabi, I want to see what happens with Chad and Gabi. They have prior history together including their romance, her obsession with him, his hatred of her for actions against Melanie, and then disrupting her first wedding to Nick. 

I don't mind Chad and Gabi especially with the history.   My issue is JJ and Gabi's current relationship woes haven't been explained fully since they weren't on much during Josh Griffith writing reign.   It just seems like JJ has been working a lot and Gabi hasn't been seeing much of him or getting much attention.   Plus Laura and Julie already planted seed this week that Chad is going to ruin his good ol boy way and Julie still can't stand Gabi for the Nick shit when she talked to JJ.  Lastly,  I'm missing d-bag JJ!   He needs to revert back to being his father’s son and being a douche, Casey Moss is better that way IMO. 

Nevertheless,  I'll take it because poor Billy Flynn SMH.  ?   The producers keep propering him next to dull,  horrible,  and bland actresses to be opposite of him like Mansi and the world's worst actress going in daytime Vivian Jovanni. If I were him,  I'd be jumping up and down that I'd have an actress like Camilla who has by far better range as an actress being in a triangle with at least til the NuAbifail comes.   

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

I don't mind Chad and Gabi especially with the history.   My issue is JJ and Gabi's current relationship woes haven't been explained fully since they weren't on much during Josh Griffith writing reign.   It just seems like JJ has been working a lot and Gabi hasn't been seeing much of him or getting much attention.   Plus Laura and Julie already planted seed this week that Chad is going to ruin his good ol boy way and Julie still can't stand Gabi for the Nick shit when she talked to JJ.  Lastly,  I'm missing d-bag JJ!   He needs to revert back to being his father’s son and being a douche, Casey Moss is better that way IMO. 

Nevertheless,  I'll take it because poor Billy Flynn SMH.  ?   The producers keep propering him next to dull,  horrible,  and bland actresses to be opposite of him like Mansi and the world's worst actress going in daytime Vivian Jovanni. If I were him,  I'd be jumping up and down that I'd have an actress like Camilla who has by far better range as an actress being in a triangle with at least til the NuAbifail comes.   

I so agree with BF and his terrible scenes with VJ. She ruins every scene with every actor and needs to be recast. BF doesn't deserve this storyline.

4 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Why are there still spoilers about Eduardo?

2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I guess he comes back and Dario's plot gets revealed? Beats me.

The actor said in a recent interview that he would be back.

• Love 1

This just occurred to me but isn't the timing a little weird for Belle to leave town? Her brother Brady is getting married tomorrow...couldn't she have waited until after that? I think Chad would have understood.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1

Complete spoilers-summaries for September 12 - 16

"DAYS OF OUR LIVES" WEEKLY PREVIEW: WEEK OF 9/12-9/16:

The week:  Belle  and Shawn  argue over Chad's job offer; Brady and Theresa''s wedding is unexpectedly interrupted by a surprise guest; Kate  is on edge after she thinks she sees Clyde in the town square; Steve  visits Kayla  in her hospital room as she recovers from surgery. 

Monday, September 12...Belle and Shawn disagree about Chad's offer; Victor claims he can prove he didn't take Tate; Gabi asks Paul about Sonny; Orpheus, Clyde and Xander dwell on those who did them wrong.

Tuesday, September 13...Thoughts of the escape preoccupy everyone at Brady and Theresa's wedding; Theresa and Eve become emotional; Deimos tries to talk to Chloe; a surprise guest interrupts the wedding

Wednesday, September 14...Orpheus takes Eve hostage, stopping the wedding; Xander targets Theresa; Sonny and Phillip worry about their loved ones.

Thursday, September 15...Kate thinks she sees Clyde; Aiden gets Chase transferred to Oregon; Gabi brings Chad some clothes; Joey, Ciara, Claire and Theo relax after class.

Friday, September 16...Steve goes to see Kayla; Nicole learns Xander is targeting her; Chad plans to save Kate; Orpheus, Clyde and Xander decide to work together.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2
On 9/9/2016 at 7:34 PM, nilyank said:

They were married/widowed from crazy Hortons, have a trouble past/background, were best friends with Will, and are single parents to young children. I approve. Especially since I think murderer Gabi is better than Abigail.

I never liked Gabi and Chad in V1.0 b/c frankly, Casey is hot but can't act. I never bought it and zero chemistry. Billy and Camilla? Yeah, from the recent clips I saw (chem test) with the job offer? Yeah, I can see it. I'd be up for V2.0.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

I never liked Gabi and Chad in V1.0 b/c frankly, Casey is hot but can't act. I never bought it and zero chemistry. Billy and Camilla? Yeah, from the recent clips I saw (chem test) with the job offer? Yeah, I can see it. I'd be up for V2.0.

Well the Chabbie fans would have you drawn and quartered...lol....I think that the show should have tested Chad with the other ladies on the show....I was never a Melanie fan, but, I thought that Billy's Chad and her had fantastic chemistry when he came back to town..It was the first time that I paid attention to Melanie...Plus, I never understood the rush to give both Chabbie and Thrady children...

• Love 4
On September 9, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Apprentice79 said:

No, her uncle Eric, who was her father Shawn's favorite brother...Sami's twin Eric was named after him..He was beloved by the whole family...Like most victims of abuse,Kim kept quiet and suffered in silence....She left Salem and became a prostitute....She came back to Salem and she formed a friendship with Shane..Uncle Eric started to groom Carrie as his next victim, Kim saw that and had the courage to confront him about his depravity..He denied it and mocked Kim..Kim later told Shane about her abuse and even Shane was skeptical at first because Eric seemed to be a good person....He was a wolf in sheep clothing...It was a wonderful story and it cemented my eternal love for Kim..

Uncle Eric was later arrested for abusing a child and the whole family stuck by him and defended him, until Kim spoke out and told them about who he really was....Even then Kim was afraid of hurting her family, especially her dad, with the awful truth because they loved him so much....With Shane's encouragement, she found the strength to expose that monster...Shane was and is Kim's knight in shining armor....

This is so interesting, thank you.  Also, it is the same storyline that is being used in Greenleaf, with the family in denial.  Maybe Oprah watched Days back then.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, bannana said:

This is so interesting, thank you.  Also, it is the same storyline that is being used in Greenleaf, with the family in denial.  Maybe Oprah watched Days back then.

She did hire the actor that played Eric and he is now on her show Queen Sugar..Oprah has always loved soaps..I remember her gushing about them on her Talk show..I believe that she was a fan of All My Children and I think that she even appeared on it as well....It might have even been her favorite soap of all time..

I remember reading that Sherry Anderson who wrote the Uncle Eric storyline wanted to highlight abuse in a family and how it impacts everybody..Plus, it was a great feat at the time for her to have written that  during the early 80's.....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, worleybird said:

Looks like a scene from Mama's Family.

omg yes ?

Next week spoilers 

Tuesday Sept 20th
Victor & Deimos gather all the Kiriakis men to convince them to band together until Xander, Orpheus, & Clyde are captured.

Wed Sep 21st
Adrienne & Lucas hunker down with Chad, Theo, & Thomas in the D mansion. 

Wednesday September 21st
Orpheus, Clyde, & Xander make their first coordinated move against the people of Salem. 

Thursday September 22nd
While trapped in the panic room, Chad & Gabi begin to bond over their past. 

Friday September 23rd
A desperate Chloe & Philip go to Kate for help.

Deimos reveals to Nicole that he got a court order to have Chloe take a paternity test. 

• Love 2

Even though Deimos can be a crappy human being, I do give him credit for being honest with Nicole. Which is more than she has had for years. One of the few men who have shown her any real respect and not treated as an afterthought. Maybe it is her being a match for his beloved Helena, or he knows she won't take garbage from him. She makes him better, in spite of himself.

Chad has been a decent person all along.  The sanctimonious Hortons and Bradys can shove it. Maybe he can turn the DiMera name around, for a while, until he succumbs to the Dark Side.

• Love 6

Orpheus' return should have been the story for the 50th anniversary last year and not Hope and Haiden....Orpheus should have kidnapped Will and faked his death like he did with Marlena years ago....They could have even tied Bo's story to Orpheus...The serial killer story was a bust...I never brought Ben as a serial killer, just to frame Chad for Abifail..Plus, it should have been revealed that he was always a serial killer all along and  perhaps Jordan knew about it, but either ignored it or made excuses for it...It would have explained why they were always moving and had numerous identities...Jordan was not happy to see Ben, when he came after her to Salem.

• Love 5

More spoilers Sept 26 - 30

Mon Sept 26:
Nicole,Chloe,Deimos & Philip go to the clinic & the doctor enters with the test results.

Steve & Kayla bond over their worry for Joey. 

Tuesday September 27:
Abe has a heart-to-heart talk with Theo. 

Tension escalates amongst Orpheus, Clyde & Xander. 

Wed Sep 28:
John gets a phone call from Orpheus telling him that the villains now have someone he loves.

While Jennifer encourages JJ to let go of the past, Gabi runs into Chad & their bond continues to grow.

Brady & Sonny make a bold move. 

Thursday September 29:
When a shot is fired, pandemonium erupts.

Aiden drops a bombshell on Hope. 

Abe prepares for a press conference, trying to quell people’s fears about the fugitives.

Friday September 30:
As Clyde’s shot makes contact, the chaos continues. 

John & Steve make a rescue attempt.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

I bet Sparkle is going to get snatched again.

Could be Paul, but it might be Claire.  There's a reason they showed her not taking the danger as seriously as Ciara, Theo, and Joey all were.

Though they might just take the easy route and make it Marlena.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, rcc said:

I'm liking this evil Orpheus. The actor is fantastic.

He was always the best villain on the show.  He accomplished what Stefano and Victor never truly did (he had an understandable and justifiable reason for his turn to evil, even RomaJohn acknowledged that he was a good man and a good agent until Roman accidentally killed his wife, which caused him to snap)  and I say this as someone who loved pre-cartoon Stefano. 

Sadly, all three of the escapees are played by actors who actually add something to the show, but they will all likely wind up dead or in jail by the end of the story; unlike our murderer's row of "good guys" like Hope, Joey, Rafe, etc. who the show seems intent on sticking us with.

• Love 5

Last of the September 26 - 30

Monday, September 26, 2016
Kate, Marlena,& Claire find themselves in a dangerous situation. 

Tuesday, September 27, 2016
The results of Chloe’s baby’s paternity test are revealed. 

Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Marlena gives Abe a psychological profile on Clyde. 

Thursday, September 29, 2016 
The chaos in Salem continues as Orpheus, Clyde & Xander make their demands. 

Friday, September 30, 2016 
Hope stuffs her own fear and focuses on the task at hand – protecting the people of Salem. 

Ciara & Theo bond during a difficult situation. 

• Love 1

I'm glad Orpheus is going to be around for awhile and am looking forward to some good drama.  If this was General Hospital, the story would've been built up very boringly and sporadically over several months.  Then the end would be anti-climatic, with Sonny, Carly and Jason as the heroes.

• Love 2

I hope we don't lose all three villains at once. If they were smart, they'd keep one around after the other two have perished. I assume they'll all be gone before November. Who would you like to see stick around?

I really like the guy playing Xander but I doubt he'll be having a hot romance with Nicole (as he should) so maybe that negates the point. Clyde would work if they brought Ben back, or Jordan or hey, Sami...but I'm really loving Orpheus. I'm torn.

• Love 1

I  want Orpheus to get away alive and live another day to wreak havoc..I don't want him to be like Stefano who overstayed his welcome..They could do what they did years ago, when Rojohn and Abe let him get away because he had proof that Marlena was alive, months after she was believed to be dead....They could do that with Will this time...Plus, he has two children out there who can come and cause trouble as well...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I'd love to see Orpheus stick around. 

If Xander weren't such a raging misogynist I could get behind him staying.  The actor is terrific but the character is repulsive.  When he first came on and had scenes with Nicole, I loved him.  They had some serious chemistry.  It was such a waste to turn him in to a violent, woman-hating creep.  It's the same with Clyde - wonderful actor stuck playing an awful, drug-dealing chauvinist.  Neither one of them needed to be saddled with a hatred or disrespect for women.  They could have been just as nefarious without that character trait. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Why do I get this eerie feeling Phloe will ask Kate to help them about the baby drama and she will pay someone at the hospital to switch out the paternity  results...

The whole storyline is stupid.  If the brain trust that is Chloe really wanted to keep Deimos out of her accidental spawn's life, how about stay your behind out of the 30 people town he lives in.  She came running to Salem, insisted on staying but now wants to cry victim and demand that Deimos have no role in the life of the child he would not know existed where she not up under him every time he turned around.  Me thinks Chloe is playing the long con and Oompaloompa is to dim to catch the play.

• Love 3