Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Phebemarie said:

He seems really delightful.  

He is a burst of positive energy

So the main spoilers are:

1. Engagement to Chloe blows up when he learns about Victoria

2. He and Sarah try to co parent despite not loving each other anymore (hmm)

3. They have filmed all the way to Valentine's day!

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
50 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I hope this knocks Sarah off that pedestal Xander had always had her on

But I don't think Sarah ever asked Xander to do that. No one likes being on a pedestal, and one can never live up to that pressure.

That's on Xander, not Sarah.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
6 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

But I don't think Sarah ever asked Xander to do that. No one likes being on a pedestal, and one can never live up to that pressure.

That's on Xander, not Sarah.

Of course it is. Hopefully this makes him realize she isn't perfect

• Like 3
Just now, brisbydog said:

I wish she had. I much prefer Xander and Chloe. But I imagine she sees the writing on the wall

All plot, including Xander/Chloe, but maybe it was also an out for Chloe, too. If she truly loved him, why wouldn't she stay? It's 2023. Xander can co-parent with Sarah and still be with Chloe.

Maybe Xander was also "love the one you're with" for Chloe, after all? (I liked them, too, but I also wasn't invested for just these reasons. But I also still liked Xander/Sarah, so...)

I think anything with Phillip would also be a disaster as a rebound, but they do have a past. So, if she leaves town, I can see why that past relationship comes into play.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

All plot, including Xander/Chloe, but maybe it was also an out for Chloe, too. If she truly loved him, why wouldn't she stay? It's 2023. Xander can co-parent with Sarah and still be with Chloe.

Maybe Xander was also "love the one you're with" for Chloe, after all? (I liked them, too, but I also wasn't invested for just these reasons. But I also still liked Xander/Sarah, so...)

I think anything with Phillip would also be a disaster as a rebound, but they do have a past. So, if she leaves town, I can see why that past relationship comes into play.

I can't really get my head around Chloe just leaving Xander after she drops the bomb on him, unless his reaction makes it clear he wants to be with Sarah

I feel like both of them were clear with each other they were loving the one they were with because the ones they really wanted were not possibilities. I liked their dynamic though, it was nice for both of them to have an uncomplicated thing going where they looked happy

I hope Xander hires Sloan as his lawyer to get his name on the birth certificate. Think of the fun conversations they could have about keeping Eric from knowing he is a baby daddy!

• Like 4
13 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Is anybody else scared from the spoilers that they are retconning Benalex as Victor's son? 

No, but I saw some youtube video that was titled something like, 'Xander is Victor's biological son!' or something so maybe that was an earlier version of this rumor lol.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

No, but I saw some youtube video that was titled something like, 'Xander is Victor's biological son!' or something so maybe that was an earlier version of this rumor lol.

I would be fine with that, but there are too many "Alex is stunned by Victor's will" and "Sonny and Alex deal with it" spoilers for next week. I mean, I watched Alex's conception, Jane Elliot's wonderful Angelica deal with being pregnant by Justin and harassed by Victor, and it being VERY clear that Justin was the dad. But I don't trust Ron and his love for this twerp

• Like 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

No, no, no, no, no, no.

NO.

F-kng no.

image.png.7202163d4fae6273be4055655be9c251.png

This actually makes me sick

I am holding out the hope that Theresa switched the name on the doc from Xander, who she hates, to Alex, who she is hoping to snare. Please. Alex as Victir's son makes no sense to those of us who were watching in 1987, and invalidates Jane Elliot's beautiful performance at the time

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, SouthernChick said:

I hope Theresa messed up and Xander is actually Victor’s son, but she didn’t want him to know because she hates Xander. That sounds like something. Theresa would do.

Agreed. I'm praying that's the plot line. And I'd like Victoria to be both Maggie and Victor's grandchild 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5

It's not hard to alter Alexandros to Alexander. And Xander has a living mother out there to confirm. I picture her as a blowsy older Scottish lady who has let herself go. Is Susan Boyle available?

Nobody living remembers Angelica hiding her pregnancy from Justin except maybe Jack. Neil is gone too. Justin should know better but I imagine they'll make him stupid 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
56 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Hopefully someone carrying the Salem brain will ask for a DNA test.

In Salem though? I mean...

They could've made Justin Victor's son and Alex would be Victor's grandson so he could've still had the same stories. Putting aside what you all mentioned, there's no point to this story when Victor and Anjelica are both deceased.

• Like 6
26 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

In Salem though? I mean...

They could've made Justin Victor's son and Alex would be Victor's grandson so he could've still had the same stories. Putting aside what you all mentioned, there's no point to this story when Victor and Anjelica are both deceased.

Plus benalex is gross. I would have been fine with Justin. Like Xander he has had many emotional scenes with Victor that play into a family relationship. Alex is a waste of space. Why have him hook up with Jen Lillys Theresa when tomorrow is her last day? I'm going to really hate watching him with Gwentheresa too. I honestly preferred Ben to this jerk 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, brisbydog said:

image.png.7202163d4fae6273be4055655be9c251.png

This actually makes me sick

I am holding out the hope that Theresa switched the name on the doc from Xander, who she hates, to Alex, who she is hoping to snare. Please. Alex as Victir's son makes no sense to those of us who were watching in 1987, and invalidates Jane Elliot's beautiful performance at the time

BULLSHIT!

What is with this show's obsession with RSW?!

Justin was always his father. This Victor crap had better be some fakeout where this "reveal" is concerned.

Since the show has basically annihilated Phillip anyway, can he kill his "brother" in a jealous rage before he bolts again, please?!

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
14 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I've been around the various Days forums, Facebook and former Twitter and it is universal anger at this. Might backfire as the audience turns on RSW as this character 

I call it a silver lining! (Towards Alex. RSW is real, and I can differentiate.) But acting is a fickle business. And no actor is worth the pretzel moves that RSW seems to get to keep featuring him.

In the very unlikely event this does sabotage Alex? Let RSW go and find other acting opportunities.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I call it a silver lining! (Towards Alex. RSW is real, and I can differentiate.) But acting is a fickle business. And no actor is worth the pretzel moves that RSW seems to get to keep featuring him.

But if RSW is the actor in question, how is it his fault that the show keeps featuring him?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Soapy Goddess said:

But if RSW is the actor in question, how is it his fault that the show keeps featuring him?

Not his fault, but it can and does often breed resentment with the audience. ANY such character could/would.

And now with changing long-established history, just to give him MORE exposure? Well...as someone said here, even other sites are angry. Ron Carlivati has apparently never heard of "less is more".

And it can backfire.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Not his fault, but it can and does often breed resentment with the audience. ANY such character could/would.

And now with changing long-established history, just to give him MORE exposure? Well...as someone said here, even other sites are angry. Ron Carlivati has apparently never heard of "less is more".

And it can backfire.

I see your point and agree less is more. Unfortunately though, it seems that viewers tend to complain about the actor most of the time (i.e. him again? or I can't stand him) when they should really be directing their resentment towards Ron. I guess I'm just the lone wolf who sees it that way.

Edited by Soapy Goddess
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

BULLSHIT!

What is with this show's obsession with RSW?!

Testify!!!

5cF.gif

7 hours ago, brisbydog said:

benalex is gross

Preach!!!

FAz3.gif

5 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

no actor is worth the pretzel moves that RSW seems to get to keep featuring him.

Amen!!!

MBx9.gif

4 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I just think he should have been older and played by someone else. 

Praise God, Hallelujah!!!

spirit.gif

Hear the cry of your children, oh Lord, and deliver us from our endless plight!!!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I refuse to deal with Show making that helium filled, fake tanned, chinless, testosterone-overloaded, assless excuse for an actor, RSW, once again be rewarded by a head writer who himself should be teaching a master class in basket weaving at Bayview.

If Victor did indeed die in that plane crash, then it must have been a blessed release to escape this mortal coil before he had to acknowledge that his swimmers had made a terrible, terrible, terrible-and-IMPOSSIBLE landing.

FOADWTS nonsense, Show.  

RSW's Alex Kiriakis needs to treated as what he truly is - a rabid squirrel who should be dispatched with a bb gun and his tail tied to the back of a Salem kid's bicycle.

Not that I care, much, one way or the other.....

judge judy GIF

Edited by boes
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5

I unapologetically love Xander and loathe any role played by RSW. However even with that bias it makes no sense to make Alex Victor's son. The actors share no history on screen, there is no emotional connection to this revelation, and of course it makes no sense given Angelica loathed Victor and never slept with him. Even if Alex were Victor's, why would he give him half of his empire? What would be the reason to treat him so special over Phillip, Bo, and his grandkids?

Contrast that with 8 years of scenes between Victor and Xander where the old man berated him, then loved him, treated him like dirt, then praised him. And we know NOTHING about Xander's mother and her contact with Victor so any retro parenting is not a dumb rewrite. Imagine Victor finding out just recently that he had left his own kid to raise himself in squalour in Scotland. He would have the guilt to want to give him a larger piece of the pie. 

There is no reason they showed us Theresa going through the briefcase first unless she tampered with it. Easy to rub out Xander's mother's name and make it Angelica on an old letter, and if the will is involved, they basically have the same name too so that is an easy edit too

I can't wait to see RSW pout and puff through the revelation scene with Justin and pretend it is a big deal for his 'character'.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

This parentage retread is ridiculous and infuriating, but considering how many times John's parentage has been changed and the exhaustive storylines each one got, I hope it's only a matter of time before Alex finds out that he's not Victor's son and Xander is.

I'm hoping that when the blessed day dawns, he also finds out that he's not Justin and Angelica's child either.  Instead, the real Alex Kiriakis was switched in the cradle with a baby armadillo and this not-Alex leaves Salem to troll the highways of Texas looking for his real family.

Either that, or maybe Show can get Dick Van Dyke to be his father, too.

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8

So today is Jen Lilley's last day as Theresa. Is Emily O'Brien going to be playing both Gwen and Theresa for a while? I imagine that Gwen is going to scam Dimitri out of his money and take off, but she seems to still be around. The initial spoilers said that she debuted as Theresa on a plane, which jives with her going to California with Brady. Amazing that Ron's two fave actors get new roles AND paired up AGAIN.

And yeah I doubt the Alex as Victor's son thing is permanent, especially given the backlash sweeping the webs. Maybe the scab writers are better than Ron

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Is DUKE ALIVE??

Wow original Edmund actor. Kinda impressed!

Do not care about dumb Dimitri plot

F6mhxM1aMAAetz-.jpg

F6mhxM1aEAAOJ22.jpg

F6mhxM2bQAAPhYs.jpg

F6mhxM1aUAARak9.jpg

Maggie and Justin read through Victor’s new will.
Kate informs Roman that Sarah gave birth to their grandchild.

Roman’s stunned to learn that Rex and Sarah plan to get married with Philip officiating

Rafe and Jada manage to trace Ava and Harris’s steps.

Tripp shocks Wendy.

Eric moves in with Sloan.

Melinda makes a request of Paulina.

Maggie stuns Vivian.

Gabi and Stefan prepare to force Dimitri’s hand.

What Will Happen

• Maggie and Justin read through Victor’s new will.

• Rex drops a bomb on Philip.

• Xander reels from the truth.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1