Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Discussion

• Start Topic

Ewwww....Paul.  Such a low class move to ask the parents if you can take their daughter to a hotel.  WTH?  What is that cross around your neck about?????   If I was Papa I would have kicked your ass out the door.  

• Love 17
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

" in the past sex caused drama for me" - Paul 

Lol,.not as much as it caused for the poor women 

I can't imagine sex with Paul. I hope his partners are getting some serious therapy and meds to get past the trauma.

• Love 9
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

***eyeroll*** another guy that is too good for American women. 

maybe the fact that he was a self proclaimed womanizer/not really serious with the women he was with.....maybe that's why the women he met weren't interested in relationships.....I get kind of annoyed with all the "American women are too __________" whatever excuse they have.....ugggg we are not all like that....

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

They don't help with international relations, but I'm appreciative he thinks he's too good for for us.

Edited by Godfrey
  • Love 10
Just now, TigerLily20 said:
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

maybe the fact that he was a self proclaimed womanizer/not really serious with the women he was with.....maybe that's why the women he met weren't interested in relationships.....I get kind of annoyed with all the "American women are too __________" whatever excuse they have.....ugggg we are not all like that....

It reminded me a bit of Jorge and his distaste for American women and feminists. Because, of course, all American women are feminists and women from other countries are not.

• Love 6

Ooooohhh I didn't know the thread was open. First, I loved Father Karine. His facial expressions were perfect. He's a retired cop? Yes! This bodes well for Paul...

I liked Patrick until he started spouting off about American women and respect. Please.

Also Darcey was ridiculous about not having her rings...did she think wearing a ring she bought herself would convince Jesse's parents they were engaged?

• Love 15

1.  Courtney is all about feelings.  She feels this, she feels that, she has strong feelings.  Not alot of thinking though. 

2.  Did Jesse push Darcey away from him at the table????   Ouch!

4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Jesse's stepdad. That house is on acid. Seriously . Darcy wants a baby??? Oy

Yes, a baby...but "down the road."  Yeah, I don't think so.  

• Love 15

Darcey talking about naming kids? Omg, the hair dye must've leached thru to her brain! Then them saying, later on, maybe. Umm, she's 42 already, there isn't going to be a whole lot of "later".

Cortney is sooo dumb. I hope Antonio turns out to be a ugly old toad of an old man (or woman). Would serve her right.

• Love 13
Just now, VanSensei said:

If Paul one day goes to jail forever for some kind of child sex crime (like abuse or possession of CP), I truly would not be surprised. He creeps me the fuck out.

I'm wondering if his big secret is a sex crime.

• Love 6