Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E27: Truth Be Told

• Start Topic

Holy hell, what a show. 

Amber has some mad skills to get both eyes to drop black tears at the exact same second. It looked like her eyes were bleeding - oh wait - that was us when we saw her skintight catsuit. 

David's "I like to meet and cook locals" is still cracking me up. I don't know what to say about that family.  I think a lot of people may have missed the timing of Deb leaving boot camp therapy so that David could propose.  It's just one more thing to piss off an already raging Farrah.  They're in that place for one week and that's the time that David has to pull Deb out to get engaged? He's trolling Farrah in a creepy way, and Deb helps nothing by threatening suicide in a nail salon.  I had a mom who did that ... not fun.  Farrah needs to pull the plug on those creeps - oh yeah, and change out of that skimpy black outfit she never took off.  It was basically a sports bra, and yes, I am jealous that I wouldn't look so great heading out in public in mine. 

I'm also still laughing about ID Channel Mac.  Holy crap did she look sinister while waiting to get married. I've wondered about her coming into the picture as a young single mother nurse who suddenly charms this non-committal guy into marriage while he simultaneously becomes some opioid fiend.  Hmm.   I wonder when he'll wake up and realize that he didn't marry one of his brunette bombshells. What a weird wedding. Larry and Jen didn't even stand near them.  Miss ID is going to end up pregnant and tied to that family and it's money forever.  Well played, Mac.  Now start driving. 

On the subject of still laughing (you people are a gold mine and I'm so sad to see the recapped go! Damn I loved those) - Cate sounds like she has emphysema! That shouldn't be funny but I'm still giggling. I don't know what has come over me, but I'm seeing some promise in Tyler.  I don't know why, but at least he seems semi-motivated compared to Cate who still can't even let down that ponytail and fix that clump of grease on her head.

Thanks for the laughs about a show that was really quite tragic! 

• Love 16

Ryan's driving was the worst thing I've ever seen on TM since Amber's outbursts early on. 

As annoying as Farrah can be, Debra can miss me with the manipulative fake suicide threats. If you don't like how you're treated, stay off the show and don't take the paychecks, easy enough. David is gross and controlling. 

Tyler's fashion sketches were the most hilarious things I've seen in a while. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, poopchute said:

Legally you need two witnesses, right? Maybe I'm making that up.

It depends on the state.  I'm a wedding officiant in two states (sister couldn't decide on wedding location and we live in tri-state area). State A requires 2. State B doesn't. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

It depends on the state.  I'm a wedding officiant in two states (sister couldn't decide on wedding location and we live in tri-state area). State A requires 2. State B doesn't. 

Do you need just one in state B or do you not need any at all?

• Love 1
(edited)

Late to the party and later after reading almost 9 full pages of comments. Wow, what a season finale. My son did a destination wedding and although it was small, hubby and I sat together and held hands. What the hell was up with the"Jennifer" and "Lawrence"  to Reverend Snyder introduction?

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, jacksgirl said:

Late to the party and later after reading almost 9 full pages of comments. Wow, what a season finale. My son did a destination wedding and although it was small, hubby and I sat together and held hands. What the hell was up with the"Jennifer" and "Lawrence"  to Reverend Snyder introduction?

I know, right? They should have been introduced as "The Enablers".  

• Love 10
On 2017-6-30 at 6:01 PM, lezlers said:

I'm still proud of the fact that my wedding dress cost a whopping $350 bucks.  I knew I'd never wear it again so I REALLY didn't want to spend a lot of money.  Now that I have a daughter, I'll hold on to it for her but for now, it's still hanging in a garment bag, unlaundered, in my closet for the past almost 7 years.  Whoops!  I think renting a wedding dress is a FANTASTIC idea.   As is what you did with yours.  That's wonderful.  

When my husband and I first got together he thought was really odd that my family members kissed one another on the lips.  We're Italian and it's a cultural thing.  Of course, coming from his family that barely looks at each other much less has any physical contact, it was really REALLY alien.

My Mom sews tiny little gowns for still-born babies, sends them to the big city hospitals, many brides donate their wedding gowns to her for that purpose. She was recently interviewed on a podcast, she had a hard time talking about it and holding back her tears. She is an excellent seamstress, but does this strictly as a labour of love.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

In Florida you don't need a witness at all. 

Is this a new thing?  I've been married here twice.  We needed two witnesses both times.  1994 and 2009

(edited)

mittsigirl, can't quote well on this device, but give your mom a hug for making those baby gowns. Those families are going through life's worst tragedy, how wonderful that her thoughtfulness and love (and those donating brides too) may lift up a family. These stories restore my faith in people. Thanks for sharing. 

Sorry,  off topic. Mack is 20, I think of the stupid stuff I did at 20. If she wants a gown, veil, flowers, who cares. At least it wasn't a Pnina stripper fairy dress. 

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 8

I think age definitely plays a factor with Mac. I got married at 19 to spite my mother after she told me I'd "never see that boy again."  Divorced at 22 with a 1 year old. I sure showed her!! We were stupid but at least he was gainfully employed and the pregnant girlfriend didn't come along for years! But Mac has taken it to a new level. She seemed 100% desperate to get married. It had to be that day, it had to be at 6:00, she had to wear a nice dress, nobody but "Jennifer and Lawrence" (and MTV, of course) were allowed to attend. I thought it was very telling too that when Larry asked what they were going to say to Bentley, she jumped in and responded first with "We're not" before Ryan even understood that somebody was talking to him. They could have died in that car or killed somebody else, and she was prepared to do just that in order to get to this ridiculous parking lot wedding. The helping Ryan with custody thing is bullshit.  No judge in his right mind will give Ryan more time with this video as exhibit A. I had a full time job and insurance but I'm not buying that either. Ryan makes MTV money and Jen and Larry don't appear to be struggling - Ryan's rehab was going to be taken care of without Mac's help. I just can't figure out her end game here which means it has to go back to the tv "fame" and MTV money she's expecting to receive. Sad that she's not thinking about her child and his future here. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I did some googling, and witnesses are not required in Florida.

Then it must be a new thing.  I have two State of Florida marriage certificates that had to have two witness signatures before the officiant would sign.  BUT we also had 3 day waiting periods after getting the license, as well.  That might have changed also.  

I'm just learning lots of new things in the Teen Mom topic thread this week!

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, zenme said:

I wonder if the rush in marriage somehow had  to do with Mackenzie's parents.  Weird that they weren't there. 

I still say she's pregnant.  Or, does Ryan have any criminal charges pending?  Or financial troubles?  I'm of the thinking that something is up here and it's not custody or Ryan's health.  Maci brought that forward and they seem to being using both to distract from what's really going on.  This relationship has had a weird vibe from the beginning.  

I just don't see Jen pushing for her baby to have a new woman in his life at this point.  He makes decent money from the show and drugs or not, I would be worried about a young girl showing up for tv time and dollars.  Larry on the other hand, I can see him getting behind it just to get a bit of a break from the chaos.  He sure didn't look happy, didn't sit with his sobbing wife, and didn't look all too comfortable with the quickness of it all.  Something's fishy here.  

• Love 10
12 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

My Mom sews tiny little gowns for still-born babies, sends them to the big city hospitals, many brides donate their wedding gowns to her for that purpose. She was recently interviewed on a podcast, she had a hard time talking about it and holding back her tears. She is an excellent seamstress, but does this strictly as a labour of love.

@mittsigirl, although DH and I chose to cremate our stillborn son, I wanted to express my sincerest gratitude to your Mother and all those who contribute to such a cause.  "Thank you" just doesn't seem appropriate enough to express my sincerest appreciation <3

• Love 16
5 hours ago, RamonaSenomar said:

@mittsigirl, although DH and I chose to cremate our stillborn son, I wanted to express my sincerest gratitude to your Mother and all those who contribute to such a cause.  "Thank you" just doesn't seem appropriate enough to express my sincerest appreciation <3

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

• Love 5
11 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

mittsigirl, can't quote well on this device, but give your mom a hug for making those baby gowns. Those families are going through life's worst tragedy, how wonderful that her thoughtfulness and love (and those donating brides too) may lift up a family. These stories restore my faith in people. Thanks for sharing. 

Sorry,  off topic. Mack is 20, I think of the stupid stuff I did at 20. If she wants a gown, veil, flowers, who cares. At least it wasn't a Pnina stripper fairy dress. 

Thanks Jacksgirl, I will :)

• Love 1
6 hours ago, RamonaSenomar said:

I am so sorry about your baby son.

I know he knew how much you loved him.

I sent my mom the responces some of

you have left, so she can read them herself.

She will be crying, but happy tears:)

5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

@mittsigirl your mom is a blessing to many in grief. Bless her. 

Thanks so much:)

• Love 7

Matt is so creepy.. now i believe he flirted with farrah too...who is tiffany? Matt and amber shouldnt be together she needs to leave him...

ryan shouldnt have custody or shared of bentley.. what if bentley was in the car?

tyler and cait i dont know ..they are cute and weird .. all of a sudden they are farmers... 

farrah is just a bitch but simon and deb they are always coming  back for more.. its not the money why then?

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

Aww, so nice of everyone! Mom has read these all, and can't believe that strangers would care so much. Why can't the whole world be like this?

Does your mom have a website or something? The wife and I would love to donate our dresses for this. Seems like an amazing cause. 

• Love 3
Just now, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Does your mom have a website or something? The wife and I would love to donate our dresses for this. Seems like an amazing cause. 

Yes, she does, but she lives in a very small town in northern Saskatchewan, probably far from where you live! 

29 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

This is so far off topic, am going to be in trouble soon!

Meet me over at Small Talk, will reply better over there.

• Love 1
On 7/3/2017 at 8:01 AM, MissMel said:

I still say she's pregnant.  Or, does Ryan have any criminal charges pending?  Or financial troubles?  I'm of the thinking that something is up here and it's not custody or Ryan's health.  Maci brought that forward and they seem to being using both to distract from what's really going on.  This relationship has had a weird vibe from the beginning.  

I just don't see Jen pushing for her baby to have a new woman in his life at this point.  He makes decent money from the show and drugs or not, I would be worried about a young girl showing up for tv time and dollars.  Larry on the other hand, I can see him getting behind it just to get a bit of a break from the chaos.  He sure didn't look happy, didn't sit with his sobbing wife, and didn't look all too comfortable with the quickness of it all.  Something's fishy here.  

Definitely things are fishy. Forget Matt, we know what he is, it is Maci and the rest of the clan who need to be given a lie detector test. Better yet, they all need to be put in front of someone who won't coddle them and won't tolerate their bullshit lies.

They are all guilty of bad conduct and bad choices. Bentley is the one who deserves to have at least one adult in his corner and to be concerned for his overall safety. Taylor seems like he is just tired of all the shady talk and pretending that is happening on camera. He is lucky all the camera time is on Ryan because it could be focused on his drunken wife and their family squabbles.

• Love 5

The scene of Ryan nodding off while driving high as fuck made me so angry. A few weeks ago my mom was driving home from work and a woman overdosed on heroin while driving with her kid in the car and hit my mom head on. My mom, survived but her life will never be the same. The fact that Mckenzie enables him pisses me off.. Um getting married won't help your custody case when Ryan is shown nodding off while driving due to drug use. Why in the hell didn't MacKenzie make him pull over and let her drive. 

Amber, Matt is and has always been a liar. And Leah could probably care less about greasy gross matt. She sees him maybe once a month. Wake up girl! 

The horse cate bought looks rough. I don't know anything about ducks  but don't they need some water to swim in? 

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, kira28 said:

The scene of Ryan nodding off while driving high as fuck made me so angry. A few weeks ago my mom was driving home from work and a woman overdosed on heroin while driving with her kid in the car and hit my mom head on. My mom, survived but her life will never be the same. The fact that Mckenzie enables him pisses me off.. Um getting married won't help your custody case when Ryan is shown nodding off while driving due to drug use. Why in the hell didn't MacKenzie make him pull over and let her drive. 

oh my gosh I am so sorry about your mom!  I hope she continues to recover very well.

• Love 5

I'm sorry as well, kira. And horrified. That is exactly the type of thing I worried would happen when I saw that dude driving in that state. Unforgivable. I really do hope your mother is able to recover to some degree. How awful. 

• Love 7

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Wasn't trying to make this about me but just to show why I was so horrified and angry that Ryan was allowed to drive in that  condition. If I were maci Bentley would never be allowed to ride in a vehicle with Ryan. On a lighter note when Ryan, kissed his mother on the mouth then playfully asked for a better kiss my first thought was thst he didnt Realize HE was kissing Jen and being high as f&ck he mistook his mom for Mackenzie lol

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, kira28 said:

On a lighter note when Ryan, kissed his mother on the mouth then playfully asked for a better kiss my first thought was thst he didnt Realize HE was kissing Jen and being high as f&ck he mistook his mom for Mackenzie lol

Bahahahaha, that's actually a really sensible explanation.

• Love 7
On 05/07/2017 at 2:33 PM, kira28 said:

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Wasn't trying to make this about me but just to show why I was so horrified and angry that Ryan was allowed to drive in that  condition. If I were maci Bentley would never be allowed to ride in a vehicle with Ryan. On a lighter note when Ryan, kissed his mother on the mouth then playfully asked for a better kiss my first thought was thst he didnt Realize HE was kissing Jen and being high as f&ck he mistook his mom for Mackenzie lol

So sorry Kira. Happy your mom survived

and is still in your life:)

• Love 1