Type keyword(s) to search

Simon Says

ginger90
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, politichick said:

Hmmm… I think Simon did not understand the political point Morgan and Milano were trying to make.

Interesting question about Farrah and her identity. Not sure if she relates culturally but she must see in the mirror every morning that she's not some regular white chick. Sophia looks ethnic as well. I hope Farrah stops doing stuff to herself because she was in my mind the prettiest of the Teen Mom girls.

Morgan was bitching about White Male Privledge -- when he benefits from WMP.  Simon sees him as a hypocrite. 

• Love 5
On 7/3/2017 at 6:12 PM, CofCinci said:

Morgan was bitching about White Male Privledge -- when he benefits from WMP.  Simon sees him as a hypocrite. 

Simon calls them as he sees them. Morgan J. Freeman just sees dollars and ratings.

I was recollecting something about Morgan and Simon tweeting about some kind of TM special. It was bugging me. I finally found what I was looking for. http://starcasm.net/archives/359748

That Starcasm article gives a run-down of what happened on the reunion show. They then inserted a conversation Simon had with Morgan J. Freeman via text. Morgan messaged him about wanting to have a Teen Mom Roast special. Goes to show how much Simon is in touch with TPBT. Here are those texts which seems to start out with a link to an article Morgan texted to Simon about the TM reunion fight. Simon reacts to the article by saying he never called them (the cast members) losers. Morgan replies he is just sharing it with him as it appeared in his email. Simon asks if people are upset. Morgan doesn't answer him, but instead goes into texting about wanting a TM roast. Simon texts about matching the donation if Morgan makes the roast happen. It ends with the text message from Morgan about Simon needing to complete his obligation. Simon then responds to a person asking about the donation.

teen_mom_roast_1.jpg

teen_mom_roast_2.jpg

teen_mom_roast_3.jpg

teen_mom_roast_4.jpg

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, druzy said:

I'll miss Simon's commentary and the inside information he shared.

Me too.

He posted some photos on his Instagram, I think, of some girl he was carrying in his arms. 

• Love 2
Just now, GreatKazu said:

Me too.

He posted some photos on his Instagram, I think, of some girl he was carrying in his arms. 

I saw that too. I thought he was trying to get Farrah jealous. He mentions in one of his tweets that Farrah appearing on the show Single AF was a deal breaker for him. 

I'm looking forward to watching his Being Simon Special.

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, druzy said:

I saw that too. I thought he was trying to get Farrah jealous. He mentions in one of his tweets that Farrah appearing on the show Single AF was a deal breaker for him. 

I'm looking forward to watching his Being Simon Special.

I'll take a Being Simon special over Being Matt any time. 

• Love 11
(edited)

I don't believe he had any insider information, but do believe the truth and him have long since parted ways. He's just a shit stirrer. He had a whole tweet string about how he dropped a "truth bomb" on Matt, well that "truth" was that Matt is a pedofile. He is undenyable scum, but there have never been any claims of him being a pedofile. He then claimed Matt was beating Amber, and said he was dropping another "truth bomb" when the first "truth" wasn't true.

He answered a tweet and confirmed that Dr. Douche tried to get with Farrah first. When he first arrived on the scene, a tabloid dug up his Twitter account which didn't have much, and Instagram account that they thought was his but weren't sure, and tried to find his dating profile, but couldn't find it or Debra's for some reason that was other than them not having one, but to access the profile they would have to be approved, or something (it's been too long and my brain just can't hold TM info like it used to), and the accounts were inactive. So, there isn't in proof of them meeting on a dating site, even though Debra has claimed it from the beginning, but the tabloid couldn't confirm the accounts.

After the tweet from Simon, all the tabloids that cover Teen Mom went looking, found his Twitter account but he didn't have a lot of posts and none were to Farrah. I took Simon's comment to mean the contact was on Twitter, because the question from Porkwood included "like Matt" and that is how he did it, but Farrah was on sugar baby dating sites and could have "met" him there. Dr. Douche does seem to have a bit of an obsession with Farrah, and that blonde wig worn by Debra raises flags, along with him cornering her on their first meet, but I still think Simon is lying about it.

The ONLY reason I don't think Kiki gave Ryan Xanax is because Simon is the one who said it. I wouldn't put it past them to offer the "talent"{gag} Xanax to film. But if that's true, why did Matt have to be the one to give one to Cate? She would have walked up to her producer. He has now claimed that MTV is being investigated for giving Ryan pills. Why would MTV be investigated? If it happened, it would be 11th Street Productions being investigated, or more likely, Kiki herself. MTV isn't involved until they purchase the content. This happened on the production watch, would be outside the scope of her job, and liability could not flow to MTV because Kiki was not its agent, she was the production company's agent. They wouldn't arrest the entire production company, just the individual who gave it to him. A civil suit would be a different story, but the police wouldn't investigate MTV for that, either. 

He also tweeted then deleted a comment about Kiki and her little baggies, alleging it was the meth he was originally asking about, only to remember he said pills and deleted the baggy comment and added one about pills. 

His "truth bombs" are just shit stirring from an asshole who gets off on upsetting people and receiving attention for it. People are always asking him why he is with Farrah when she is so hateful, well, so is he. It's like the comments about Amber deserving better than Matt. No, she doesn't; she is every bit as awful, but fortunately, she only has one kid to abandon.

I can write a book about the trash and lies of Simon, so I'll just stop here before I type 5000 words. I actually came to post the Starcasm article that listed all the tweets between Simon and Farrah and his Q&A for ease of reading, but my morphine is making me bitchy and mean and I got sidetracked, again.

Edited by Christina
Fixed bad link
  • Love 8

But if that's true, why did Matt have to be the one to give one to Cate? She would have walked up to her producer.

Cate said she began to have one of her so-called attacks while in the car ride. She mentioned having an attack because that is what Cate does, she has to let it be known. Matt was next to her and offered it to her. 

Nessa mentioned to the camera during the Ask the Moms special, "MTV would not have allowed Ryan to drive if they had known he was under the influence." Not sure why she would reference MTV if they are not liable or have no control over the filming of the show. You'd think she would say 11th Street Productions, the production company of Teen Mom, would not have allowed Ryan to drive had they known of him being under the influence. 

I don't really care to be honest. MTV covers their ass and they do so at the expense of the kids on this show. 

• Love 4

Simon deleted a few tweets, it seems.  He was upset about an article coming out in US Weekly about a cease & desist from Farrah.  Three of these four tweets were deleted:

simon2.thumb.JPG.982cfca76af967c4861eb7da2fde516b.JPG

There were other tweets deleted but it had the name and number of the reporter in them.  (I still had his twitter open in a tab so I can still see them for now.)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, MissMel said:

Simon deleted a few tweets, it seems.  He was upset about an article coming out in US Weekly about a cease & desist from Farrah.  Three of these four tweets were deleted:

simon2.thumb.JPG.982cfca76af967c4861eb7da2fde516b.JPG

There were other tweets deleted but it had the name and number of the reporter in them.  (I still had his twitter open in a tab so I can still see them for now.)

The grammar of today's generation literally makes me weep.

• Love 8