Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Message added by Meredith Quill

Advisory: This topic is for S8 Spoilers & Spec. If your post predominantly concerns book comparisons or a character's past season actions it will be removed. 

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Eyes High said:

2. A very late-season scene was filmed at Italica with Tyrion and Sansa stand-ins (along with Brienne and Robin's stand-ins, to be fair). Because this scene was filmed during the day, I suspect it's a scene from after the war, because they wouldn't have actors wearing winter cloaks and furs in Seville spring day temperatures. 

I wouldn't go by this completely: In pass seasons they were doing winter scenes in high temps and the actors stated they had cooling tubing under their outfits. 

The Sansa and Theon river crossing scene was like 80-90 degrees on that shoot ( per actors and directors ) and they were in heavy garb.

I know Spain is warmer I think dryer also compare to NI, but hot is hot when fully dressed in fur and such.

(edited)
3 hours ago, GrailKing said:

I wouldn't go by this completely: In pass seasons they were doing winter scenes in high temps and the actors stated they had cooling tubing under their outfits. 

The Sansa and Theon river crossing scene was like 80-90 degrees on that shoot ( per actors and directors ) and they were in heavy garb.

I know Spain is warmer I think dryer also compare to NI, but hot is hot when fully dressed in fur and such.

Heat waves can and do happen, but Belfast even in July when filming has started for certain past seasons is significantly cooler (on average) than May is in Seville, and the bulk of filming in Belfast has always taken place in the fall, with cooler temperatures. More importantly, folks on the production would have known this about Seville when they made arrangements to film there in the spring of 2018, so the high temperatures weren't an unexpected hurdle they had to soldier through but a deliberate, planned choice. And sure, the cast has filmed in heavy outfits in Seville before for Season 7, but that was in late October and early November, not May.

We know that the crew has used cooling packs for 1) indoor scenes wearing heavy gear shot in 2) Belfast in the 3) fall (like Daniel Portman's cooling packs for what I assume were the Season 7 Great Hall scenes shot). The idea, therefore, that they're deliberately going to shoot 1) outdoor scenes wearing winter gear in 2) Seville during 3) the spring strikes me as very unlikely. 

It would be one thing if they only filmed at night, and indeed it seems there was some filming at night in Seville. However, we know that there was filming going on during the day on four different days. I have trouble believing that they were wearing full winter gear for those scenes, which suggests to me that it's denouement stuff. 

The other thing that suggests to me that the Seville day scenes are denouement is this:

1. There's a big battle in KL involving Jon, Arya, Brienne, Dany, Jaime, Bran, Mel, etc., but not Sansa or Robin (as far as we know).

2. There have been KL scenes filmed over the last several weeks involving Jon, Davos and Arya, but not Sansa. These scenes are continuing to be filmed even though Sophie hasn't filmed anything as far as we know since Seville and is likely done.

3. The Seville day scenes include characters played by actors who filmed the KL exteriors (Arya, Davos, etc.) and who are involved in the KL battle (Brienne, Arya, etc.),  but also characters whose actors we know are not involved in the KL exterior scenes (Sansa, Robin, Gendry, etc.).

4. We know for a fact that Jon, Dany, Jaime, and Melisandre's actors did not participate in the Seville day filming, even though those characters are supposedly involved in the KL battle. 

It seems to me as if (3) must be separate chronologically from (1) and (2), since it has some of the same characters present, like Brienne, Arya and Davos, and they can't be in two places at once. The Seville day scenes also have characters like Sansa, who are not involved in the KL stuff at all that we know of other than their appearance at the Dragonpit.

It also seems unlikely to me that Brienne would be in the Dragonpit without Jaime, especially if they're fighting side by side during the KL battle...unless of course Jaime was already dead by the time the Dragonpit scene took place. That doesn't mean that it's denouement, but it does suggest it's a late scene in the finale. 

The production engaged in some smoke and mirrors for Seville, as a few actors went and didn't film anything while others went and concealed their presence.

Lastly, the production has done virtually no location shooting compared to Season 7. They even built a mini-KL at considerable expense to avoid having to film in Girona or wherever. And yet they filmed something at Italica, even when they could have just gotten drone footage of Italica and done everything with green screens in Belfast. Now, I don't know exactly what it was, but I bet it was something spoilery. Not a major character death--those never happen out in the open on this show--or a marriage--since who would get married at the Dragonpit?--but something big.

Edited by Eyes High

I would support Sansa and Tyrion ending up together in the show, but that would likely mean they end up together in the books, which I think would be awful. I’m not a fan of Sansa (though I do prefer book Sansa) but she definitely deserves better than book Tyrion, and I hope she gets a relatively happy ending.

It’s possible that Tyrion’s kindness towards Sansa and faithfulness to her in marriage has to do with the general white washing of the character. He also cares about Cersei and her unborn child in the show, which I don’t think would ever be a thing in the books. Penny does seem to be setting up a redemption arc for him but I really don’t see him ever going so far as to want to save Cersei’s life (and nor should he). I also think that as a non-warrior character that he and Sansa would spend a lot of time together next season regardless of what sort of relationship they have. 

• Love 5
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

Now, I don't know exactly what it was, but I bet it was something spoilery. Not a major character death--those never happen out in the open on this show--or a marriage--since who would get married at the Dragonpit?--but something big.

IIRC, they went on location to Croatia in S6 solely to film Cersei at the pier for Myrcella's arrival, and it wasn't big or spoilery.

It does seem that Peter and Sophie did quite a bit of filming together (afawk). But it's always more difficult to try to guess the nature of what is, than drawing a logical conclusion about what isn't -like, say, some actors filming schedules rarely coinciding.

I still wonder if 8x04 will be a stop in the Riverlands episode, after the fall of WF and before the surviving main characters arrive to KL. There were some "Frey girls" filming at one point, I don't think they'd go North. There would be time here for more character moments, some minor loose ends could be tied...and some wolf pack could join in on the way.

Edited by Happy Harpy
34 minutes ago, glowbug said:

It’s possible that Tyrion’s kindness towards Sansa and faithfulness to her in marriage has to do with the general white washing of the character.

This could also be the other way round though - Tyrion getting white washed because they want the (hypothetical) (re)marriage to Sansa to not be seen as a downer by much of the audience. The show went out of its way to soften the (forced) marriage with a cordial relationship between both characters, compared to the rather frigid status in the books.

For me, this also ties in with the Tyrion-as-bastard-son-of-Aerys theory from the books, which could give a book reason for the marriage as Tyrion would be in line for the throne after Dany and Jon, should it be reinstated.

The show has given nods to this theory (including and placing emphasis on Tywin telling Tyrion he is not his son, a random Red Priestess picking out Tyrion on the long bridge of Volantis, Drogon passing by Valyria while Tyrion and Jorah are there, and especially Tyrions famous talk with Dany's dragons while releasing them) but then seemingly killed it later by removing Viserion from his potential grasp. We'll see what happens.

• Love 2
(edited)

I really don't know who Sansa is going to end up with in the end.  They made her relationship with Tyrion on the show more shippy than in the books.  And they played up Sandor's relationship with Arya more than with Sansa.  But in the books, Sansa desires Sandor more than Tyrion.  And an argument can be made that Sandor taking care of Arya might mean something to Sansa.  Sansa and Arya don't always get along but Arya is still Sansa's sister and she does love her and she does want her to be safe.  And Arya's opinion about Sandor might mean something.  But also Tyrion has also been nice to Jon and Jon has a good opinion of Tyrion. 

I have no clue who Sansa will be with.  From the books I would assume Sandor.  From the show Tyrion.  She might not end up with either. 

All I know is that Sansa will be reunited with both men and that we will get the conclusion of her story with both men. 

Personally I'm not invested in Sansa's romantic endgame.  I'm fine if she ends up with either Tyrion or Sandor.  I think I was soured with her romantic endgame because of Jonsa and now some people want her to end up with Gendry (WTF). 

But I do want to see a wedding between Jon and Dany.  I don't know if they live or die in the end but I'm fairly certain that there will be a wedding. 

Edited by Sunshinegal
  • Love 3
(edited)

I wonder if D&D care at all who will be Sansa's partner in the books. I mean, if they think that having Sansa and Tyrion together is the best option for their version of the story, do we really believe that won't happen because of the book ending that will never be written?

Edited by nikma
1 hour ago, glowbug said:

It’s possible that Tyrion’s kindness towards Sansa and faithfulness to her in marriage has to do with the general white washing of the character.

I doubt it. TV Sandor was also whitewashed as all get out while his relationship with Sansa was significantly downplayed in the show.

1 hour ago, Happy Harpy said:

IIRC, they went on location to Croatia in S6 solely to film Cersei at the pier for Myrcella's arrival, and it wasn't big or spoilery.

True, but the location filming in S8 has been cut to almost nothing, especially compared to S7 (where they were merrily filming all over Spain), but they still made a trip to Seville for S8, and not just with one or two actors, but with the entirety of the core cast (except for Emilia), along with decoys (Lena and Conleth). 

52 minutes ago, Wouter said:

For me, this also ties in with the Tyrion-as-bastard-son-of-Aerys theory from the books, which could give a book reason for the marriage as Tyrion would be in line for the throne after Dany and Jon, should it be reinstated.

TV Tyrion wouldn't even need Targaryen blood to take the throne. Cersei set the precedent for a Lannister monarch.

11 minutes ago, GraceK said:

??????? Watch the next rounds of Dany is Dying!!’ Begin 

Yeah, Emilia needs to get back to filming. Last night she was still in NYC.

2 minutes ago, nikma said:

I wonder if D&D care at all who will be Sansa's partner in the books. I mean, if they think that having Sansa and Tyrion together is the best option for their version of the story, do we really believe that won't happen because of the book ending that will never be written?

D&D have always maintained they will go for the same ending as Martin told them would be the books' ending. For the main characters, at least, but a Tyrion/Sansa marriage would fall under that umbrella.

6 hours ago, TarotQueen said:

This is so weird and probably the last place in the world D&D or GRRM are drawing from for inspiration, but Book Sansa's obsession with courtly love and songs have occasionally struck a note of Maryann Dashwood in Sense and Sensibility with me.  So given that ...

Hide contents

... Sanrion would be a very suitably Austenesque end game for her.  Arya as 'Sense' (Elinor) is not too far off the mark either, and iirc Colonel Brandon was a world weary older man who had once been in love with a loose woman, not unlike Tyrion.  

Well, yeah, but he was also Alan Rickman. ;)

• Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

oubt it. TV Sandor was also whitewashed as all get out while his relationship with Sansa was significantly downplayed in the show.

Seriously. He was so whitewashed when I saw that season 2 deleted scene of him and Sansa I was genuinely disturbed cause it seemed so “ out of character “ . It seemed to come out of nowhere and made Sandor seem so rapey. It made me like Sansa a hell of a lot more as well cause she showed real backbone in that scene .

Edited by GraceK
  • Love 2
(edited)

/Freefolk helpfully started a pinned post with actors who are confirmed to have wrapped.

Here is my updated list, based on info in the comments section from /tbmeek3:

Confirmed Done: Gendry, Gilly

Probably Done: Sansa, Beric, Dolorous Edd, Tormund, Podrick, Missandei, Melisandre, Theon, Yara, Sam, Bran, NK

Possibly Filming: Tyrion, Cersei, Brienne, Grey Worm, Sandor, Euron

Still Filming: Jon, Dany, Arya, Davos, Jaime, Gregor

Unknown: Everyone else (...although I think that's pretty much everyone except minor characters like Qyburn and Robin)

More from /Freefolk and elsewhere: Carice and Isaac are in France. Emilia was in NYC yesterday. Maisie's stunt double will be in Northern Ireland for another month. Sophie took a flight to London.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 1

In Q/A from reddits it's said : I wouldn't trust any socalled leak in its totality. I can only speak for KL scenes and while some sound about right, others are definitely wrong. Cersei does not die in the streets of Kings Landing. Lena Headey shot no scenes on this set.

(edited)
2 hours ago, GrailKing said:

I'll be happy if it's Sansa's own choice, Tyrion, Sandor ( I ship neither, well except Ned Dayne ), some unknown or no one at all.

I don’t think there’s any danger of Sansa being forced to marry at this point.

57 minutes ago, GrailKing said:

From Reddit

/BoatsexBaby is calling bullshit, says that Nutter isn’t on set anymore.

(...which means that whatever’s being shot now is from 8x05 at the earliest. Emilia, get your ass to Belfast!)

Nutter’s DP (Franco) posted a farewell to Belfast on May 6th and is now working on other projects according to /BoatsexBaby.

Edited by Eyes High
(edited)

Tyrion x Sansa would be a huge downer for Sansa in the series. 

Tyrion's cheated multiple times on Sansa, Tyrion's a rapist and Tyrion's hit Shae before for making him feel small and then killed her after he felt humiliated by her. 

I could buy that D & D whitewashed Tyrion so that audiences would be able to deal with her ending but then that just makes Sansa being raped by Ramsay so bizarre.

But you know that means that Tywin Lannister won as all the Starks of Winterfell will be Lannisters and descend from Tywin.

I've always gotten the impression that Tywin's line is going to die out and that Tyrion might be infertile if he lives.

Edited by WindyNights
20 minutes ago, WindyNights said:

I've always gotten the impression that Tywin's line is going to die out and that Tyrion might be infertile if he lives.

I thought the books hinted that Tysha got away across the narrow sea and had a child that might well have been Tyrion's.

53 minutes ago, screamin said:

I thought the books hinted that Tysha got away across the narrow sea and had a child that might well have been Tyrion's.

More likely to be Gerion's bastard. Gerion's an actual sailor and has been to Braavos.

Also Yna pretty much spells out that the Sailor's Wife's husband is dead

The other whores said that the Sailor's Wife visited the Isle of the Gods on the days when her flower was in bloom, and knew all the gods who lived there, even the ones that Braavos had forgotten. They said she went to pray for her first husband, her true husband, who had been lost at sea when she was a girl no older than Lanna. "She thinks that if she finds the right god, maybe he will send the winds and blow her old love back to her," said one-eyed Yna, who had known her longest, "but I pray it never happens. Her love is dead, I could taste that in her blood. If he ever should come back to her, it will be a corpse."

• Love 3

There was a leak not to long ago that claimed there would be a scene of people piling up dead people in front of the Red Keep wasn't there?  I just checked the last few pages and couldn't find it, but I would swear I remember reading something about it.   Could that be what the scene rumored to be from Ep 2 or 4 detailed above is about? If that's true, I wonder how much of the outline that first mentioned the scene is true, it had a few surprising character turns if I recall.

(edited)
15 hours ago, WindyNights said:

If you skip the part where you actually address the question and go straight to talking about how awful this would be for Sansa, you seem to be conceding the point. 

But you know that means that Tywin Lannister won as all the Starks of Winterfell will be Lannisters and descend from Tywin.

Well, no. Book Sansa has been disinherited. 

I actually agree that it would be very weird for the future of the Stark and Lannister houses to rest on the shoulders of Sansa and Tyrion, a "dewolfed" Stark who doesn't look like a Stark and a Lannister who in the books doesn't look like a Lannister (and who may not even be a Lannister at all if he's in fact Aerys' bastard), given all of GRRM's twittering in ASOIAF about distinctive house looks (and what he did to the historical would-be Targ heirs who weren't lucky enough to get the silver hair and purple eyes). I doubt that is what will happen, however. The Stark line will likely be continued by someone who actually looks like a Stark (Jon or Arya), and despite some fans' fantasies about a Reynes/Tarbecks-type calamity, the Lannister house in the books at least isn't going anywhere, thanks to the Lannisport Lannisters.

I doubt we're ever going to find out anything about any of the Stark siblings' future children, other than maybe Jon if he has a kid with Dany in S8. Unless GRRM told D&D about the Stark siblings' possible kids, and I doubt he did, I suspect D&D would probably see getting into next generation Starklings as stepping on GRRM's toes. I also suspect that GRRM will guard any post-ASOIAF canon jealously, as is frankly his right.

Short of a massive postwar time jump, the most we will know is whether or not Arya and Sansa pair off with anyone around the end of the war, and where they and the other surviving major characters end up.

Emilia told press at the gala the night before last that she'd be heading out on a plane to Belfast in the morning. Finally!

NCW did an interview where he said the following about Season 8:

"I also know we end the right way, and the show ends on its own terms. And when I read the script for the last season I was like, 'Wow, they really pulled it off.' It's one story from season 1 to 8, and it makes sense."

This is meaningful because NCW unlike many actors is not shy about making it clear when he's unhappy with the show's direction, as he did in interviews about Season 7. He's also a big fan of Jaime and of Jaime/Brienne. That he's so openly pleased about S8 means three things to me:

1. Jaime and Brienne bang.

2. Jaime's storyline has a conclusion worthy of his arc (probably a heroic death).

3. S8 has a genuinely good, satisfying ending, not some random WTFness.

Can't complain with any of this.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Eyes High said:

This is meaningful because NCW unlike many actors is not shy about making it clear when he's unhappy with the show's direction, as he did in interviews about Season 7. He's also a big fan of Jaime and of Jaime/Brienne. That he's so openly pleased about S8 means three things to me:

2. Jaime's storyline has a conclusion worthy of his arc (probably a heroic death).

NCW has always said that Jaime isn't good enough for Brienne and that she deserves better so if he is happy with the finale, then I vote for nos. 2 and 3.

Edited by SimoneS
(edited)
5 hours ago, Eyes High said:

NCW did an interview where he said the following about Season 8:

4. He doesn't like Daenerys either and he definitely doesn't want her for ruler of Westeros.

53 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

It looks like the dome they built on the KL exterior set has been burned!

Yeah! Bran vision from season 4 here we go! 

If Jon is in the ground, base in the fact that Kit is filming with extras on that set, then is definitely either Bran them all or Dany burning KL.

Edited by Edith
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Eyes High said:

I'll take secret option number four, Jaime and Brienne bang and Brienne gives birth to the Lannister heir (or heiress, or heir and heiress). Casterly Rock becomes the home of Brienne of Tarth's school of swordwomanship. Cersei and Tywin roll in their graves while Jaime looks dreamily upon it from above; and I LOL for eternity, again.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Edith said:

If Jon is in the ground, base in the fact that Kit is filming with extras on that set, then is definitely either Bran them all or Dany burning KL.

The most logical would be the NK riding Viserion, though.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Happy Harpy said:

The most logical would be the NK riding Viserion, though.

Why would the NK burn his new army? Also that green screen dragon looks bigger than last year. Can Viserion still grow? If not, then it's Drogon. It looks huge.

52 minutes ago, GraceK said:

When has he said this?

Several times in the past years. He even compared her to Cersei in his twitter account.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

That dragon block is enormous even compared to the one they used for S7. Is Drogon going to be even bigger?

Yeah it is! If drogon gets even bigger, does that mean that a lot of time has past? 

• Love 1
(edited)

I love Drogon. I’m already in knots about his future.

29 minutes ago, Edith said:

everal times in the past years. He even compared her to Cersei in his twitter account.

I can’t take that seriously ?( not you , I meant him)

Edited by GraceK
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Edith said:

Why would the NK burn his new army?

Because he doesn't absolutely need one million more soldiers? If he burns the Westeros resistance that seems assembled in KL, the whole continent is his.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Happy Harpy said:

I'll take secret option number four, Jaime and Brienne bang and Brienne gives birth to the Lannister heir (or heiress, or heir and heiress). Casterly Rock becomes the home of Brienne of Tarth's school of swordwomanship. Cersei and Tywin roll in their graves while Jaime looks dreamily upon it from above; and I LOL for eternity, again.

I would love option number 4.  Brienne definitely deserves a happy ending.  I hope that whatever ending Brienne gets, it will be true to her character. 

• Love 2
(edited)

New friki video. I fast forward to the last part: Friki is saying that in the Dragonpit they shot scenes with snow corresponding to the last episodes, and that involves action scenes. They didn't use snow machines but carried a kind of substance that simulates snow.

I going to see the whole video now. I edit latter if something else come up.

Edited by Edith
20 hours ago, WindyNights said:

Tyrion's cheated multiple times on Sansa, Tyrion's a rapist and Tyrion's hit Shae before for making him feel small and then killed her after he felt humiliated by her. 

I could buy that D & D whitewashed Tyrion so that audiences would be able to deal with her ending but then that just makes Sansa being raped by Ramsay so bizarre.

Tywin's line would still die out if Tyrion is actually Aerys' bastard.

And if Sansa ends up married to Tyrion (for real), it wouldn't necessarily be for Winterfell (which may be left for Bran, or Arya). Tyrion is heir of Casterly Rock, and if he is Targaryen bastard he would have a shot at the throne. Imagine Sansa taking both through Tyrion (but not Winterfell), then it would be the opposite of Tywin's vision and Cersei would probably think about that prophecy again.

As for Sansa and Ramsay - D&D took a decision to move her into Jeyne's storyline. It may not have much, if any, signifance for the end game, considering it didn't happen and won't happen in the books.

18 minutes ago, Edith said:

New friki video. I fast forward to the last part: Friki is saying that in He Dragonpit they shot scenes with snow corresponding to the last episodes, and that they involve action scenes.  Filming crew did not use snow machines but they carried a kind of substance that simulates snow.

I going to see the whole video now. I Edit latter if something else come up 

That would probably be for the night shoots?

I wonder if the fighting is against the Lannisters/Euron/Golden Company, or against the Night King. We still don't know.

(edited)
46 minutes ago, Wouter said:

That would probably be for the night shoots?

I wonder if the fighting is against the Lannisters/Euron/Golden Company, or against the Night King. We still don't know.

He's talking about the filming at the dragonpit with extras and stand-ins/doubles. He's also saying that scene is from the ending and maybe even a not very pacific epilogue.

Friki is theorizing, base on /jorywea78 sources, that the three riders we saw with flaming swords are Jon, Brienne and Jaime. He's saying that this scene happens outside KL, to stop the NK from entering KL and revive the bodies there. All this happens in episode 4.

He's also saying this riders fit with the image we saw last season in the cave, and that one of the images even have a fake hand.

Question:;; is it just a theory that Gendry will be forging Valeryn steel weapons or is it confirmed

It's not confirmed but Joe said  Gendry might be forging something else to replace his hammer.

Edited by Edith
(edited)
24 minutes ago, GraceK said:

Question:;; is it just a theory that Gendry will be forging Valeryn steel weapons or is it confirmed?

It's a theory.

At Con of Thrones, Joe Dempsie was asked if Gendry would forge another hammer to replace the one that was lost beyond the Wall and he answered "hmm...something else?" (Didn't check the verbatim but it was about it.)

Wild speculation ensued. *refrains from wildly speculating*

Edited by Happy Harpy
1 minute ago, Edith said:

He's talking about the filming at the dragonpit with extras and stand-ins/doubles. He's also saying that scene is from the ending and maybe even a not very pacific epilogue.

Friki is theorizing, base on /jorywea78 sources, that the three riders we saw with flaming swords are Jon, Brienne and Jaime. He's saying that this scene happens outside KL, to stop the NK from entering KL and revive the bodies there. All this happens in episode 4.

He's also saying this riders fit with the image we saw last season in the cave, and that one of the images even have a fake hand.

3 flaming swords? Interesting. All Valyrian steel, no doubt. Now I wonder if Brienne and Jaime may fall in battle and be revived like Jon, to fight anew?

With the night shoot, I was thinking about the (IMO reasonable) assumption that the recent Italica filming involved both day and night scenes, not necessarily directly related.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Happy Harpy said:

ild speculation ensued. *refrains from wildly speculating*

Lol ? 

i heard a very dark theory that has been haunting me. Isn’t dragonblood used to forge Valeryn steel? With Emilia’s comments about doing “ weird shit” this season and leaving a bad impression in viewers minds about Daenerys it’s wreaking havoc with my mind!!!!

5 minutes ago, Wouter said:

3 flaming swords? Interesting. All Valyrian steel, no doubt. Now I wonder if Brienne and Jaime may fall in battle and be revived like Jon, to fight anew?

With the night shoot, I was thinking about the (IMO reasonable) assumption that the recent Italica filming involved both day and night scenes, not necessarily directly related.

Well according to WOMB, Jaime dies in Brienne’s arms while fighting the AOTD. Both Javi and Friki thinks this is very possible. We also know, according to /Boatsexbaby that Melisandre is the mysterious rider we saw in the video. She says that Melisandre is arriving at KL. According to WOMB, Melisandre will face off with the NK, and be able to turn momentarily his army against him before loosing that fight.   

1 minute ago, GraceK said:

Lol ? 

i heard a very dark theory that has been haunting me. Isn’t dragonblood used to forge Valeryn steel? With Emilia’s comments about doing “ weird shit” this season and leaving a bad impression in viewers minds about Daenerys it’s wreaking havoc with my mind!!!!

Fear cuts deeper than actual spoilers? :))

Just now, Happy Harpy said:

Fear cuts deeper than actual spoilers? :))

Yes!’ Cause we haven’t gotten enough In depth spoilers yet. I need more details. ?

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Edith said:

New friki video. I fast forward to the last part: Friki is saying that in the Dragonpit they shot scenes with snow corresponding to the last episodes, and that involves action scenes. They didn't use snow machines but carried a kind of substance that simulates snow.

I going to see the whole video now. I edit latter if something else come up.

We know there were action scenes in the Dragonpit because of Vlad filming out of makeup, Unsullied extras and Kit rehearsing a stunt with Jacob. The only question is whether the only scenes shot were battle scenes.

It looks like Frikidoctor got some of the stuff in the video from /Jorywea78, whose only claim to fame on /Freefolk is being wrong about everything. So caution is warranted, as always.

Edited by Eyes High
9 minutes ago, GraceK said:

Yes!’ Cause we haven’t gotten enough In depth spoilers yet. I need more details. ?

I resent the lack of legit leaks more than the lack of actual episodes. If I knew what's going to happen, I'd be calm as still water. Or almost, LOL.

29 minutes ago, Wouter said:

Yes, imo it's pretty difficult to guess precisely considering they film at the same location for different episodes and different in-universe places.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

We know there were action scenes in the Dragonpit because of Vlad filming out of makeup, Unsullied extras and Kit rehearsing a stunt with Jacob. The only question is whether the only scenes shot were battle scenes.

It looks like Frikidoctor got some of the stuff in the video from /Jorywea78, whose only claim to fame on /Freefolk is being wrong about everything. So caution is warranted, as always.

Yeah, I quote the /Jorywea78 in another post, but this particularly comes from friki sources. That’s why I heard the last part of the episode first, that’s the one when he or Javi, when he is present, give the real spoilers. 

The Jory part is the one with the three riders.