Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

i think they're more of a green........ 

he's wearing snake skin leggings and a snake skin tank top (which kind looks like a dress). 

He said he hissed at Dom as she walked away.  He was just shedding his snake skin. 

Apparently Dom said something about Elena during her veto speech. Elena is irritated. 

Everyone else seem to be in good spirits. (except dom)

Dom walks by someone and says "i hope you protect yourself because if they did it to me, they'll do it to you"  I think maybe to Alex.

(edited)

Let Paul continue to think he's running the house.  It's his ego that will eventually do him in.  Like it did for Frank and Paulie last year.  And we all know Paul has a big mouth to match that big ego.

Edited by ifoundit
  • Love 2

Dom going off saying if someone wants to have a conversation with her, the door is open.  No one has wanted to have a conversation with her in the past day

Now Dom going off on Christmas.

Mark and Jason are talking.  Mark said he doesn't like Matt and Raven because all they do is say they'll do whatever the majority wants.  Jason said he feels like nobody wants to put up Matt and Raven.  Mark responded by saying, "You'd be surprised.".  Do tell, Mark, do tell!

Mark just said he might put Kevin up if he gets HOH. He is convinced that Kevin was the hinky vote and that he's going to try to set up Mark this week with another hinky vote.

• Love 4

Hey, if Paul won't be targeted next week, Matt and Raven being targeted would be almost as good to me. I'm so glad Jason and mark are discussing this. A week ago, i thought the Mark/Elena/Matt/Raven/Dom block would be uncrackable. I've never been happier to be wrong!

• Love 4

Alex is upstairs alone. She's talking to herself/us, stating that she doesn't trust Kevin and now has to send him home. Beautiful.

Also, Reddit has a Matt Cereal Killer Watch. AKA, how many bowls of cereal does he eat a day. Apparently, yesterday, it was 5-7. 

• Love 5

OT: Shameless Plug.........

My dear friend Chalyce Macoskey has just published a book ......."Wisdom by Nature The New Approach to Healing Gastroparesis and Digestive Challenges. " It's about working with GP naturally using essential oils,  organic foods, and meditation techniques to soothe and rebuild of the digestive system. Available on Amazon. More info on this natural protocol and how it works can be found on www.HealingGPNaturally.info 

• Love 2
Just now, gunderda said:

This is the first season in awhile where there are no definitely sides right at the beginning.  Like there sort of was.... but not as definite in years' past.

I love it. It's hilarious that the only loyal alliance there's been this season...is Jessica/Cody. Everyone else has been backstabbing, lying to, or manipulating each other. It's beautiful to watch. 

Jason/Alex might be the closest to an actual loyal alliance, but they seem to disagree on everything. Everyone's also loyal to Paul but he's loyal to nobody! 

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Also, Reddit has a Matt Cereal Killer Watch. AKA, how many bowls of cereal does he eat a day. Apparently, yesterday, it was 5-7. 

I'm fully expecting a flow chart at some point to compare the number of bowls of cereal when he wears the blue shirt versus the orange shirt. Maybe even broken down to types of cereal. 

• Love 4

Jason telling Alex that him and Mark are thinking about putting Kevin on the block. 

apparently jason had a great tv moment veto speech.  Josh says to him "there's no way you thought of that yourself"  and Jason said Dom sh!! her pants. 

Josh is telling Alex and Jason that the 3 of them need to stay together no matter what.  He says he doesn't believe that the others are not still a team.

Josh says that they - alex, jason, him - need to stay together and because the other side is still intact even if they claim otherwise. 

Now Jason wondering if he has skin cancer on his chest.  Alex says no, but maybe the one on your face.  

Josh says he doesn't trust Ramses, but he's a number.  He trusts Kevin. 

Josh keeps trying to keep game and Jason interrupts with random tangents not about game.

Kevin now joins the 3 up in HOH. 

Kevin and Josh have some sort of beef.  Arguing about what Josh said about Kevin last night.  

LOL - Kevin is in the HOH bathroom, Jason asks "what's going on down there kevin, anything?"  Kevin goes "no, just urinating" 

Jason says "no, downstairs in the kitchen!"

Jason asked Dom some question.  He didn't know he was going to ask her the question. Something about dropping names. So she dropped Paul and Elena, which is probably why Elena was so salty after the ceremony. 

Jason and Kevin gone now.  Josh tells Alex that he trusts Paul completely. Well not completely.  but mostly.  Says he's been keeping 'theme' at arms length.  Alex says that's a good idea because they will play us. 

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I truly want to believe that the island counter top in the kitchen has a weird finish on it that makes it look filthy. Please please please be a weird sponge-paint like finish. 

I  noticed that the other night too.  Raven was cleaning it and it looked disgusting so it must have a weird finish. 

I'm only loosely following along with the feeds this season but I LOVE that there are few alliances and no one trusts anyone. I'll take it.

But I'm sad to read that Kevin has been somewhat "-ist"...what has he said? He and Josh are the only two I find entertaining, apart from Alex (I had such high hopes for her) thinking everyone needs to be telling the truth or some nonsense.

Jason's hat bugs me.

I didn't mind Paul much, and I don't think he means to be offensive in a racist way, but I'm ready for the rest of these fools to evict him and see where the lines get drawn.

Ramses is still there?

The deathwatch thread is hilarious.

I can't stand Cody, and of course he'll win the battle back. 

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

He could tell them that the grass is purple and if they believe him, Production shouldn't be able to turn around and say "Uh, guys? Pretty clearly green for gastroparesis."

Snerk.

• Love 1

Kevin is all riled up - not sure what Jason said before feeds went to them.  Kevin is adament that they said they would stick together as far as they could go and they would stick together and not let 'them' break them up. 

Jason says - alex gets upset when I get wild around her.  So don't get wild around her or she'll dart. 

I am so confused! earlier jason told alex that he wanted to put up Kevin.  Now it seems as though he told Kevin that alex might be turning on them. 

Kevin says that when alex is not HOH, the 3 of them will sit down and have a talk 

Jason says if he wins HOH he will put up matt/raven or josh/ramses but he will base it off the vote.  If someone votes to keep Dom then he's going after them.

4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I am so confused! earlier jason told alex that he wanted to put up Kevin.  Now it seems as though he told Kevin that alex might be turning on them. 

This cast is such a mess.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, tinderbox said:

Maybe it's the mics?  BB keeps the volume turned up so that we can hear when HGs whisper. 

Cranked-up mics might account for some - but when pool players across the BY are getting drowned out by Jason on their own freakin' mics, boy is being LOUD.

Edited by Nashville
Correcting fucking Autocorrect

Jessica is asking Elena and Raven what she can do to continue to stay in the house beyond this week.  Elena is now saying that she and Mark were talking last night trying to decide who should be the next to go after this week based on the fact that whoever goes next week is the last to go before jury starts.  It sounds like they were discussing Josh just from the standpoint of not wanting to be in the jury house with him.

Raven is very annoyed by the fact that people this whole game have said they were going to do one thing and are doing another à la it not being unanimous voting.

• Love 1

Here's I see as Jason's MO:

1. Jason sits down for a strategy talk with someone (anyone, really).
  2. Whatever position/strategy the other person espouses, Jason immediately takes a contrarian stance.
  3. Discussion then proceeds until Jason has (on the surface, at least) been converted to the other person's position on the topic at hand.
  4. Lather, rinse, repeat.

So in my mind, the key question becomes this: Are Jason's 'conversions' real, or not?

Because if Jason's near-constant position changes are real, he's an idiot; if they're fake, he's a genius.

• Love 6

I keep forgetting that Ramses is gay and he looks like he's 12 years old... so I keep thinking he's this young naive boy all giddy from half naked girls running around the house.  Instead he probably loves Mark's super small pink shorts lol 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul just said, "I can't catch a fucking break."  He says he's getting shit on every week.  Yes, he's such a victim.

Tell it to the Marines, boy - the Navy ain't buying it.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

This is the first season in awhile where there are no definitely sides right at the beginning.  Like there sort of was.... but not as definite in years' past.

I like this.  Survivor started the 'voting block' term instead of alliances.  This makes sense here too.  Go week to week, there is no need to pledge your allegiance to a group, knowing damn well it won't last nor should it.  

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Alex is dumb because she doesn't believe that anyone lies and that Paul is all about FRIENDSHIP. I wish she was a better game player, I really do. But let's face it; nobody seems to be smart in the house this year. None of them are as self aware as they could be. And if they are, they don't do anything about it. 

I totally agree. Everyone's lips should hurt from all of the ass kissing going on. Most if not all of them come across like some real wusses!! Bull meet shit!!!???

Edited by Yolo
36 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Here's I see as Jason's MO:

1. Jason sits down for a strategy talk with someone (anyone, really).
  2. Whatever position/strategy the other person espouses, Jason immediately takes a contrarian stance.
  3. Discussion then proceeds until Jason has (on the surface, at least) been converted to the other person's position on the topic at hand.
  4. Lather, rinse, repeat.

So in my mind, the key question becomes this: Are Jason's 'conversions' real, or not?

Because if Jason's near-constant position changes are real, he's an idiot; if they're fake, he's a genius.

This is the question I ask myself EVERY time I watch him on the feeds.   We will never know.  

43 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven is very annoyed by the fact that people this whole game have said they were going to do one thing and are doing another à la it not being unanimous voting.

NEXT!  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

apparently jason had a great tv moment veto speech.  Josh says to him "there's no way you thought of that yourself"  and Jason said Dom sh!! her pants. 

LOL!!  Josh has his moments.  

35 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul just said, "I can't catch a fucking break."  He says he's getting shit on every week.  Yes, he's such a victim.

Yes. What a rough life Paul has had in the BB house. ::insert eyeroll :: 

• Love 7

Meanwhile, Dom's pouting alone in the money room with her sunglasses on. 

I hated it when Jessica/Cody hid alone when they were losing, and I hate that Dom's doing it now. It's no fun and it's making me really not want her to win the Battle Back. Go home if you're not going to either fight to stay, or have fun in your last few days. You're of no use to me if you're boring.

• Love 3
(edited)

What did Dom say about Elena in her little talk?  

13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I hated it when Jessica/Cody hid alone when they were losing, and I hate that Dom's doing it now. It's no fun and it's making me really not want her to win the Battle Back. Go home if you're not going to either fight to stay, or have fun in your last few days. You're of no use to me if you're boring.

Totally agree.  She had a chance to be friendly and fun after her nom.  She maybe could have flipped the votes in her favor.  Nothing worse than giving everyone confirmation that you are the one who should go.  A no guilt vote!  She even managed to influence Mark's vote for her by saying something about Elena.  Not sure what but jealousy must have been the gist. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I disagree respectfully. "I'm sorry, we're not allowed to disclose game information." Simple as that. The card said "for the next three evictions". It didn't say "for the next three evictions, unless you win HoH, in which case we'll tack on an extra week". It's on the HGs for not remembering that and believing Paul (if they believe him). Sure, you're not allowed to use Production as a strategy, but is he? He could tell them that the grass is purple and if they believe him, Production shouldn't be able to turn around and say "Uh, guys? Pretty clearly green for gastroparesis."

ETA: Speaking of Paul but in another subject, BB made TMZ. Again. When was the last time, when Jeff may or may not have - ahem - pleasured himself and then wiped his hand on Liz's back? That was a great shitstorm.

Don't you mean Austin not Jeff?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

What did Dom say about Elena in her little talk?  

Totally agree.  She had a chance to be friendly and fun after her nom.  She maybe could have flipped the votes in her favor.  Nothing worse than giving everyone confirmation that you are the one who should go.  A no guilt vote!  She even managed to influence Mark's vote for her by saying something about Elena.  Not sure what but jealousy must have been the gist. 

I mean, even if she was blowing up Paul's game this week before she leaves, I'd even be ok with that. Do something!

And maybe that's why I don't mind Christmas being around. She clearly wants to be there and she fought to stay, even with knowing that she can't do the one thing she's strong at, which was the physical comps. She wants to be there way more than Dominique and I admire her for that (even if I think it's a stupid game and not worth the injury she's sustained).  

Sure, these people talk about jury but I assume that they want to win and if backed against a corner, they won't just say "hey, at least I'll be in jury" and then roll over and die. At least, I HOPE that's not the case once jury starts (I know jury's supposed to be starting in the next couple of weeks). 

• Love 4
(edited)

The preview for this week shows Cameron sitting on the living room couch.  This tells me that the all the evicted AND HGs do a comp together and this is how the battle back can be blocked.  Not the comp itself but the winner gets to choose one or none of them to return.  No one wants that to happen except Jessica.  I would think that only 4 HGs get to compete against the 4 and they will be chosen in some random way. 

Edited by wings707

Last time I linked to US Weekly, people were getting spammed, so I'm just going to c/p this latest interview here ;) LOL... hopefully less chance of issues. 

Big Brother’s Cody Nickson on Jessica: ‘I’m Codependent on This Chick’

Cody Nickson may have butted heads with many of his Big Brothercastmates, but there’s one person that he’d never give a blank stare to — Jessica Graf. The two quickly began a showmance in the house and plan to continue their relationship in the real world.

“The thing is, every single moment I spent in the house was with Jessica. I know a lot of people don’t see it, but essentially for two weeks straight, we were shunned by everyone else and she stood shoulder to shoulder with me,” Nickson exclusively tells Us Weekly. “It’s humbling how loyal she’s been to me throughout this game. Words can’t even describe how I feel for her, for what she’s done for me in this game, how she’s been next to me, so loyal.”

Nickson, 32, was booted from the game during the Thursday, July 13, episode. Once the one running the show, he lost the trust of others when he turned against his alliance and put up Paul Abrahamian for eviction. Abrahamian returned the favor when he was Head of Household and Nickson was kicked out in a vote of 7-3-0 against Ramses Soto and Alex Ow.

Despite being public enemy No. 1, Graf never left his side. “It’s humbling how loyal she’s been to me throughout this game. Words can’t even describe how I feel for her, for what she’s done for me in this game, how she’s been next to me, so loyal,” the former Marine tells Us. “We’ve essentially spent two weeks together, 16 hours a day, side by side, talking to each other, holding each other. I’m codependent on this chick now, so like every moment I spend with her is awesome. I love it. I can’t go get coffee, I can’t use the bathroom, I can’t brush my teeth without wanting Jess right there by my side. And I’ve never been like that.”

He adds: “I’m an independent person, I don’t need no chick or anything like that, but seriously, I really cherish every moment I had with Jess.”

Nickson, who has a chance to compete again, is OK with whoever Graf tries to align with next.

“I won’t judge her for anybody she aligns herself with after this because, really, as much as we were a team, or inadvertently became a team, she’s playing her own game,” the construction sales rep says. “If I have any regrets in the game, it’s that I messed up anything in her game, for that any risks that I’ve taken has affected her game at all. Whatever she deems best for her game, I’m down with it.”

(edited)
6 hours ago, KootieTaw said:

Last time I linked to US Weekly, people were getting spammed, so I'm just going to c/p this latest interview here ;) LOL... hopefully less chance of issues. 

Big Brother’s Cody Nickson on Jessica: ‘I’m Codependent on This Chick’

<snip>

So basically, between the two of them they come pretty close to making a complete human?  ;>

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 4
(edited)

I turned on the feeds and found Josh and Mark arguing in the backyard. No idea what they were mad about, but it turned into a bet on a pool game. The loser of their pool game has to drink half a cup of pickle juice mixed with half a cup of hot sauce. They seem actually pissed at each other, not just good-natured shit talking.

My feed connection keeps crapping out so I'm missing a lot. Would love to know what set off their argument.

Edited by Michichick
(edited)
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I don't see any malicious or racist intent, just plain ignorance about how it can be perceived.

But like how can he be that ignorant? Especially since he's supposedly so educated and cultured. Nah, I'm not buy the ignorance excuse anymore. More like he's just an asshole who doesn't think about anything but himself.

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

This cast is such a mess.

They really are. I wish I could find more enjoyment in it. I usually love a messy cast.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

He has got to be kidding me!

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Who does she think she is, Tiffany Russo?!

11 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I turned on the feeds and found Josh and Mark arguing in the backyard. No idea what they were mad about, but it turned into a bet on a pool game. The loser of their pool game has to drink half a cup of pickle juice mixed with half a cup of hot sauce. They seem actually pissed at each other, not just good-natured shit talking.

They've been doing that kinda thing since at least last night. I think they might be 'joking' but it's both boring and stupid so I don't know.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Michichick said:

It's a repetitive cycle:

• Josh is always mouthing off big, he has no 'Off' switch, and he has no clue when to shut the hell up.
  • In general, Mark thinks Josh is full of shit.
  • Eventually Josh's constant stream of self-aggrandizing bullshit gets on Mark's nerves, and Mark starts calling Josh on his shit-talking - which gets Josh's pride hurt, so Josh doubles down and gets louder about it.
  • If one of the other guys (Kevin, Jason, etc.) is around, they can generally divert the trash talk train into a humorous sidetrack; if not, the back-and-forth escalates until it's two trains going head-to-head on the same set of tracks.

ETA: One of the bones of contention between Josh and the other guys (including Mark) is Josh is quite bad about his mouth writing checks he doesn't want to cash afterwards  - specifically, making dare bets on pool games then trying to welsh on the deal when he loses.  And welshing on a bet apparently a REAL big deal-breaker for Mark, especially with extra shit-talking thrown on top.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 1