Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

The upheaval the nominations is causing is why I didn't think her picks was a bad idea. Jessica had to go up because it was expected. Putting up two people from Paul's might have ensured one of them went home but Alex would have lost the little goodwill she's gathered from that side of the house.

The best option now is for Jessica to win the POV and for Alex to nominate one of them as replacement. Christmas/Mark are likely renoms at the moment. If it were last week, I would say Ramses but no way would she put him up now. She is flippant about Jessica because she has no use of Jessica. Jessica being voted out this week won't make or break her game.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And it comes back to Ramses again. I can't!

It's why I am listening to Christmas and Jessica's conversation. A much better conversation from their last passive aggressive one. Codyless Jessica is a gem to listen to. 

ETA: And as soon as I say that....we have to listen to Paul, Mark, and Elena instead.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Because Alex threw a grenade in their "group" with this move 

But if she put up, say, Dom and Raven, then the group would FULLY turn on themselves. This is way too easy for the group to recover from and just vote Jessica out (or blame Ramses for it. Did you know Ramses kidnapped the Lindbergh baby?). 

• Love 6
Just now, zorak said:

Now Jason is wondering to Dom if Ramses is a twist put in the game by Production.

Ramses is the saboteur America's Player a twin human form of the Cootie Taw one related to Amanda. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Oh Dom with her one team/one fight rap and her 'I am so good' chopped and sprinkled on top.  Self aggrandizing parsley.

19 hours ago, zorak said:

Now Jason is wondering to Dom if Ramses is a twist put in the game by Production.

Oh good grief, he is so stupid. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

But if she put up, say, Dom and Raven, then the group would FULLY turn on themselves. This is way too easy for the group to recover from and just vote Jessica out (or blame Ramses for it. Did you know Ramses kidnapped the Lindbergh baby?). 

That is another option. It is not the only option. Bot are entertaining for viewers but the path she chose, is her best option IMO

For the longevity of her own game, she had to do it this way. If anything comes out of this week, she would have created a bond with Elena that can be natured for down the road.

It is nice to see the majority of them playing the game instead of just lounging. Many are playing badly, of course, but it's so nice to see game. 

I'm prepping myself for a Christmas eviction this week, because I can't have nice things for too long.

• Love 2

God's busy with the ants.

46 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Mark is so soft lol. It's kinda cute, but also deeply annoying.

ETA: If Alex says 'our collective' one more time I'm gonna lose it.

ETAA: Paul just walks in on Mark/Dom's convo and says "Can I use the bathroom?" and just continues to walk into the bathroom. Like no bitch you can't!

Is the HOH key just decorative now?  Is is something they just ran down to Hobby Lobby and grabbed off the shelf?  Does no one lock the HOH room anymore?  BB needs to stop being the crappy lenient parent who just wants to be pals and start enforcing some rules.  

• Love 5

This has all been part and parcel of Paul's master plan. During his 3 weeks of safety , create and develop other relationships and create fissures in the group. When his safety is over, there will be so many other targets, he skates on by.

He is good at this game.

• Love 4
Just now, zenithwit said:

Puppies break for a few minutes now.  Any idea what could be going on?  Do Jessica and Jason get to take their costumes off?

They already shed their costumes so it can't be that.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Puppies break for a few minutes now.  Any idea what could be going on?  Do Jessica and Jason get to take their costumes off?

Have Nots? The current ones are off at midnight. Minus Jason, of course, because he didn't open the right HN box because he isn't Paul.

ETA: The camera was pointed at the DR door before the feed went down, though.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, missyb said:

This has all been part and parcel of Paul's master plan. During his 3 weeks of safety , create and develop other relationships and create fissures in the group. When his safety is over, there will be so many other targets, he skates on by.

He is good at this game.

His master plan was to get safety for the first THREE weeks of the season?  That's some planning. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

They took them off today.

Elena and Matt are becoming closer.  Not romantically.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

There was some sort of message on the screen in the living room but no idea what it said or what it was about.

Yes. They are trying to figure it out.

Oh! Maybe it's the type of veto where BB keeps them up all night and then they do the very early morning veto and none of them are marginally prepared for it.

Trying to figure out the three picked. It doesn't sound like Ramses was picked. Sounds like Jason was picked. Dom is pissed enough where I feel Mark wasn't picked. 

(edited)

Dominique was betrayed by her own. It is a personal attack and she can't take it any other way. *rme*

Jason and Elena are playing. I am confident they'll both throw it to Jessica 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
To add who is POV players

Rewinding a bit today, I present to you a selection of the hot, new production It's All About Me (And Only Me), starring Big Brother 19's Raven.

giphy.gif

Play close attention to her as she rips the sock from her foot to better show off her bandaged piggie to leech sympathy from the woman who had ten broken bones in her foot. Watch with amazement as her limp gets worse and more pronounced out of nowhere.

It's a master class in manipulation. Brava, Raven. 

• Love 17

Puppies are already back on. I'll give it ten more minutes, but it can't surely be veto now, right?

Anyway, it sounds like Jessica got houseguest choice and picked Christmas. Yes, because that's not going to throw an even bigger target on Christmas' back.

Sounds like it's Jason, Kevin, and someone else. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Anyway, it sounds like Jessica got houseguest choice and picked Christmas. Yes, because that's not going to throw an even bigger target on Christmas' back.

Who would even use Veto on Jessica if they won it? That would almost be game suicide. She's the A #1 Big Target (which is why it's smarter to keep her but whatever). Might as well pick someone that maybe has a shot of not participating. Now you only have to beat four instead of five. 

• Love 2

BBAD Twitter confirmed that veto is happening right now. But why? Now we have literally six whole days after veto to...what? Watch people try to talk game and socialize? How boring is that? I hate these comps being close together, because there's too much time for the houseguests to get bored and paranoid. But on the other hand, this does shake things up since all of them are unprepared.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It is a smart choice as Christmas can't play. That would be one less person to compete against 

• Love 1
Just now, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

It is a smart choice as Christmas can't play. That would be one less person to compete against 

Christmas can play in a memory comp, she just can't play in anything physical 

Just now, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

It is from her perspective (it sounds like Christmas was told that she couldn't compete anyway, but that's unconfirmed), but Paul and his Minions will spin it to make Christmas seem like she was really in cahoots with Jessica/Cody by the end. Paul hasn't told anyone that Christmas confirmed her hinky vote, so he'll just spread the paranoia and put blame on her for something that's not even true (cahoots with Jessica/Cody, I mean). So...as a Christmas fan, I feel for her. She has no idea what she got into when she chose to continue playing. She's basically prepping herself to be sent packing if Dom does win veto!

Great choice by Jess, considering she's alone in that house.  She doesn't have much options of people who'd help her. 

I guess they're doing it now so they can use the set from HOH in some way and finish veto then reopen the backyard. With the battle back comp happening this week too, they probably had to move up veto for comp building. 

• Love 1

The big deal is Mark cannot play.  If the veto is won by anyone else it wont be used.  Jessica wins she is off.  I am hoping for that due to my need for extreme chaos.  :)

6 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Great choice by Jess, considering she's alone in that house.  She doesn't have much options of people who'd help her. 

I guess they're doing it now so they can use the set from HOH in some way and finish veto then reopen the backyard. With the battle back comp happening this week too, they probably had to move up veto for comp building. 

Who did she choose? 

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It is from her perspective (it sounds like Christmas was told that she couldn't compete anyway, but that's unconfirmed), but Paul and his Minions will spin it to make Christmas seem like she was really in cahoots with Jessica/Cody by the end. Paul hasn't told anyone that Christmas confirmed her hinky vote, so he'll just spread the paranoia and put blame on her for something that's not even true (cahoots with Jessica/Cody, I mean). So...as a Christmas fan, I feel for her. She has no idea what she got into when she chose to continue playing. She's basically prepping herself to be sent packing if Dom does win veto!

But that's BB.  She chose to stay - knowing that she's a liability to her alliance - since she can't really compete.  No one is going to carry someone in this game.  Not sure what you expected?  That she gets a sympathy pass?

• Love 1
Just now, ifoundit said:

But that's BB.  She chose to stay - knowing that she's a liability to her alliance - since she can't really compete.  No one is going to carry someone in this game.  Not sure what you expected?  That she gets a sympathy pass?

I feel sympathy for her in some regard. My point was that she's being blamed for things that she's actually not a part of. Paul's spreading these rumours around, especially before knowing the circumstances, and it does suck. Much like Kevin making Ramses seem like an untrustworthy guy. He's done some things to solicit these reactions, but not to the extent that he should be blamed for. Much like Christmas, who has been fairly honest and loyal besides the Ramses vote. It has nothing to do with her foot; this has to do with her actual game. Again, it just sucks. I've always hated when the houseguests find a single target to zone in on...and then gossip and spread things and focus their hate on them until they're evicted and they can find a new target. It happens every season and I still don't seem to learn.

7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The big deal is Mark cannot play.  If the veto is won by anyone else it wont be used.  Jessica wins she is off.  I am hoping for that due to my need for extreme chaos.  :)

Who did she choose? 

Christmas. 

Man, I miss the days of BBOTT when we could watch the veto comps.

Remember Justin's epic run at the face morph competition and how he only put one name under each picture?

Or Kryssie with her amputated hands?

Or Danielle's mess ups with the dominos?

Or the danged lazer veto where Shelby's mirror broke and then she won the next night against Jason?

Remember how much crazier BBOTT was in general and how nobody knew which way the power would go?

I miss BBOTT and the only successful female alliance. Well, besides Whitney. She kind of flopped and chose the wrong side.

• Love 4

Doesn't BBAD start in half an hour? I wonder what they'll get tonight. The non-Veto players locked in the HoH and doing nothing?

Boo. I wanted to see if Dominique was going to have her talk show tonight or not.

Her picking Christmas was s great choice. Gives her an advantage to win. One less person to beat. Vetoes are usually always somewhat physical 

she didnt pick her so that Christmas could win and save her. 

• Love 4

Of course they're playing veto tonight, it's entirely my fault, y'all. Because I actually have plans tomorrow night and would not care about who won veto. But tonight I have zero going on, so will sit through these boring ass puppies to see who wins. BB is diabolical.

• Love 3