Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, zorak said:

Paul seemed onboard earlier with Alex's plan to put up Dom.  Elena talked with Alex earlier and indicated that she was on board with Alex's plan and could pull Mark in.  Elena is acting upset about Dom being up but I think it might just be for show based on what she and Alex talked about earlier.  So I'm curious to see how this plays out because as of now, Mark is not down to vote out Dom.

I think it's very much this. It doesn't sound like Elena fully trusts Mark and called him out earlier to Alex about how he blows up emotionally and gets angry about things like Cody's interview. It also sounded like she thinks there's no real relationship between the two of them outside the house. 

I gotta say, Elena's climbing a bit in my personal rankings. I've been considering her useless in the house but I think she's got some stealth game in her. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Cutty said:

Jason thinks Paul is a floater. I can't listen to this clown anymore. 

I think Jason's 100% right on that.

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I gotta say, Elena's climbing a bit in my personal rankings. I've been considering her useless in the house but I think she's got some stealth game in her. 

Elena is the only one of the group that I really like, but I still can't bring myself to root for her becasue she's too far up Paul's ass.

This season is losing me fast. Hell, I felt more hope in BB16 at this time than I do in this one!

I hope Dom wins veto simply because I don't want the plan to go how anyone wants. And I'd like to see what Alex would do. Oh, who am I kidding, she'll just put up Ramses.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yes, her performance in the HOH competition surprised me greatly.  And when she was talking to Alex earlier she indicated that she is willing to separate herself from Mark in terms of game play, which if true, redeems her somewhat in my eyes.  Only time will tell.  But she needs to quit drinking the Paul and Raven Kool Aid.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Reading it now, twenty years later, I was mesmerized by its tortured and self-absorbed style, and could not stop laughing at myself.  Like, it's not that everything I wrote and thought was totally untrue, but the way in which I expressed it was so fucking bloviated and self-important.

Heck, I feel that way sometimes when I read "my memories" of *one or two* years ago on Facebook!

• Love 6

Dom is telling Mark that Raven knew she was going up based on Raven's reaction when it was revealed Dom was on the block.

Mark just said he is done with Matt and Raven.  Please let it be so!

Now Dominique is playing the race card saying that it's BB and someone always comes for the black person. 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Dom is telling Mark that Raven knew she was going up based on Raven's reaction when it was revealed Dom was on the block.

I am fucking here for people catching onto to Raven's ways. I just hope someone will have the balls to call her out on it.

ETA: Elena is stunning, but her blush right now is Raven levels of terrible.

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now Dominique is playing the race card saying that it's BB and someone always comes for the black person. 

I mean, she isn't wrong.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

So the two super strong couples AREN'T going to be totally close and awesome with each other for the whole game?  And are already breaking apart in week three?? Who would have possibly have seen this happening?

Sarcasm aside, heh. I actually don't mind Dom, but this is fun. Dom is now sure Paul is involved.

• Love 1

Elena is telling Matt that she trusts Mark game wise less than she trusts Matt and Paul.

Christmas just admitted to Paul that she voted to evict Ramses.

Whoa, Christmas actually told Paul what she did. And I guess she does know whoever the second voter is, that person is the one who also voted for Ramses, which means production messed up on hanging up the phone on Christmas. 

I wonder if this'll help get Paul/Christmas back on track, or if he'll blab to the group and use that to get her out. I don't know with Paul anymore.

• Love 1
(edited)

Why do these idiots all spill their guts to fucking Paul? I literally do not understand it.

ETA: I was just starting to come around on Christmas and now she's hardcore kissing Paul's ass. Dammit!

• Love 1

Paul never told Christmas that it was Kevin who was the 3rd vote to evict Ramses.  I'm not sure what to make of that.

I would think if Christmas truly is his ride or die, he would have shared that with her.  I'm not sure if Paul has a true ride or die this season.  He's in good with practically everyone and nobody seems to realize it.  It's funny because I've heard him talk about how last season that was Paulie's downfall.  Paulie had deals with everyone and it blew up in his face when everyone started comparing notes. 

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

It's funny because I've heard him talk about how last season that was Paulie's downfall.  Paulie had deals with everyone and it blew up in his face when everyone started comparing notes. 

Could you or anyone run down exactly how that happened?  I missed most of last season.  I'd love a good outline as to how that happened to him since I hated him so damn much.

10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: I was just started to come around on Christmas and now she's hardcore kissing Paul's ass. Dammit!

In fairness, she's been out of the house for a while.  She probably feels like she needs to reaffirm things with him so he feels like they're still with each other.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Star Aristille said:

In fairness, she's been out of the house for a while.  She probably feels like she needs to reaffirm things with him so he feels like they're still with each other.

I don't care, I can't respect anyone who kisses Paul's fucking ass!

I wanna like Kevin, but he is such a snake and while I realize he's doing well game-wise it's not the kinda game I can personally root for or like. Plus he has some low key sexism going on.

I would love to know who the fuck Kevin/Alex/Jason think 'their numbers' are when they're talking about evicting Jessica and Ramses next.

Well the good thing is that at some point Paul and his minions have to start turning on each other. There can only be one winner. So can they really be stupid enough to play Paul's game to make sure Paul wins or smart enough at some point to play their own game and get rid of Paul? 

That is exactly why I am not watching unto the end of August. I want to see who is left and the journey is just filler for me and not even interesting. 

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would love to know who the fuck Kevin/Alex/Jason think 'their numbers' are when they're talking about evicting Jessica and Ramses next.

Yeah, every time Alex continues to talk about how everyone is now behind her, I wonder how she can possibly think that.  She's delusional if she thinks she has their support long term. 

• Love 5
(edited)
9 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Well the good thing is that at some point Paul and his minions have to start turning on each other. There can only be one winner. So can they really be stupid enough to play Paul's game to make sure Paul wins or smart enough at some point to play their own game and get rid of Paul? 

Every season I think, "Well, it'll be fun when the group I hate has to turn on each other," and every season it isn't actually fun lol. It always just bores me.

ETA: Oh, Mark just suggested that it could be Matt or Raven that was the other vote. I hope Alex relays this back to them. 

• Love 1
(edited)

At this point I don't even know what 'the vote' is or why anyone even cares anymore.

OK why is Alex talking to Mark about 'their group?' Does this fool really think she's in some kind of real alliance with these people? LMAO!

ETA: OK never mind, my best case scenario is Mark winning veto and taking Dom down. That'd be funny.

• Love 1

She keeps saying "our" group meaning Paul and his minions and I cringe every time she says it.  Maybe she's going with the strategy that if you say it enough, everyone starts to believe it.

• Love 2

What should Alex say? "Your group"? They're all pretending she's in their group, she might as well play along. The fact is, Dom is her target. Who is in "their group". And the fact is, it's gaining traction. I'm full on rooting for Alex to pull this off. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Mark is so soft lol. It's kinda cute, but also deeply annoying.

ETA: If Alex says 'our collective' one more time I'm gonna lose it.

ETAA: Paul just walks in on Mark/Dom's convo and says "Can I use the bathroom?" and just continues to walk into the bathroom. Like no bitch you can't!

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETAA: Paul just walks in on Mark/Dom's convo and says "Can I use the bathroom?" and just continues to walk into the bathroom. Like no bitch you can't!

I really really hate how Paul walks around like he owns the place. They had to have been annoyed by that (Alex and Mark, then Dom). I can only hope that they get sick of his whole schtick at some point.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He did that earlier today when Alex was alone with someone. "Just gotta take a shit!" and Paul wandering through to the HoH bathroom. Good idea but obvious talkblocking.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Uh oh.  Dominique just referred to Alex as being an outsider, as in currently.

Alex won't hear it so it doesn't make any difference!

This convo is hard to follow because neither of them are actually saying anything lol.

ETA: Josh tried to come in the HOH and Alex is all, "You gotta knock, bud" but when Paul barges in without knocking she just accepts it. Sigh.

ETAA: Why exactly did everyone turn on Christmas so hardcore?

A Victor mention!

Also, I totally forgot that Victor was evicted three different times!

ETA: Huh. Paul may be shit talking Christmas right now, but he didn't tell Mark about Christmas telling him that she voted to evict Ramses. Interesting. I still don't understand his plan, though. 

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

A Victor mention!

He was like the smell at the back of the fridge. You think you got rid of him but nope, here he is again! 

• Love 1

I laughed a little when Alex told Dom that she doesn't like Christmas and Dominique was like, "Yet, I'm the one on the block.".  She raises a good point, Alex.  Telling Dom you feel terrible that she's up there doesn't really make a whole lot of sense since you're the one that put her there.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Telling Dom you feel terrible that she's up there doesn't really make a whole lot of sense since you're the one that put her there.

But she had to! She can't do what she wants she has to do what 'the collective' wants!

1 minute ago, Artsda said:

Mark wants to put up Matt/Raven next week why? 

Oh, another reason to hope Mark wins veto and saves Dom!

• Love 3

I don't really care why as long as it somehow leads to Raven getting booted.

• Love 3

I am impressed with Elena, I like her.  She is the only stand out to me at the moment. 

I certainly favor men who are strong enough to be vulnerable but Mark is not that guy.  He is totally reliant on Dom to keep him feeling okay.  She is holding him up with her babble.  And Dom, Elena is not jealous of you!  

Alex,  Oy.  It has all been said already and I agree.  What is she thinking?  Well, she is not.  Her conversation with Dom right now is nuts. 

I love Mark now!  

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

A Victor mention!

I loved Victor!  

I think it was both Mark and Kevin last night, in two completely different and unrelated conversations, who brought up the fact that Raven needs to go sooner rather than later. Well, Kevin was more concerned about saying anything bad about it because he didn't want social media to explode on him because Dying Girl but the thought was there.

(edited)
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Alex,  Oy.  It has all been said already and I agree.  What is she thinking?  Well, she is not.  Her conversation with Dom right now is nuts. 

She talks, to hear herself talk I think.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2
(edited)

Alex is telling Dom that she had to put her up because everyone wanted her to and yet she's also telling her Elena tried to save her and when Dom brings up that she thinks Matt and Raven turned on her Alex assures her they never said names. Well which is it Alex because it can't be both lol.

• Love 2

I still like her, but yeah, this is one of the most maddening HoHs, because I can't figure out how she thinks what she wants to happen will happen. "I will ask them if I can put the person I said I wouldn't put on the block on the block"? And you think that makes sense for some reason?! Alex, you're losing me here.

• Love 2

Now Dom is throwing Raven's name out there saying Raven was being super nice to Dom a few days ago in an attempt to overcompensate for throwing Dom under the bus.  But Raven will continue to get a free pass I'm sure.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

Because they knew Dominique was going up and didn't give either one of them the heads up.

Funny, he's shocked they're not loyal. He should have stuck with Cody.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Alex is not good at this lol.

Agreed.  Dominique clearly smells a rat in their conversation.  She doesn't seem to be putting the whole picture together, but she definitely seems to be somewhat on to Alex.

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 1

I guess the thing for me about this HoH is that, for the most part, HoHs tend to follow patterns. Early on, you put up people that people don't care about (or ones that "the house" agreed on). Then you join a group and you put up people in the other group up and then they get HoH and put up someone in your group up and then when one group is almost gone then someone in the majority group goes after someone in their own group. That's the way of Big Brother. This week, though, doesn't follow any pattern and that's because it's just stupid gameplay.

• Love 1