Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Whenever I lose hope, I remember one of THE greatest BB moments of all time. It never fails to make me smile. <3 Not to mention the aftermath with the widows wailing <3 <3 <3. 

Jessie Evicted from BB11

May Paul fall victim to something similar. 

Aww thank you for that, one of my favorite moments on the show, which of course led to Jesse's funeral cause you know they didn't just evict him they killed him. Then that led to Chima's meltdown and expulsion. Wonder if we will get to that level when Cory is evicted from Jessica. 

3 minutes ago, carpedi7 said:

Wonder if we will get to that level when Cory is evicted from Jessica. 

Paul says Jessica has been tickling and flirting with him when Cody isn't watching and fully expects Jessica to make a beeline to attach herself to him the second Cody is out the door.

But Paul would think that.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Paul says Jessica has been tickling and flirting with him when Cody isn't watching and fully expects Jessica to make a beeline to attach herself to him the second Cody is out the door.

Paul does have a bit of an ego doesn't he? Lol. Tried to type the bit part with a straight face and couldn't. Not sure why I typed Cory instead of Cody either. I blame it on the migraine that's been hanging around since yesterday.  

• Love 2
(edited)
29 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Paul must live in the same world as Xmas who says she could have had Cody if she wanted. 

Jess and Cody spend like 24/7 locked up together, she's spoken to Paul like once alone. LOL

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Paul must live in the same world as Alex who says she could have had Cody if she wanted. 

Christmas have made the same assertion about Cody.

Between the two of them, Alex is more likely. He is mentally in love with the girl, have said so to almost everyone who'll listen 

• Love 1
Just now, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

This is the first time I've enjoyed this show. Thanks to Cody

He made Paul and Mark squirm. Mark openly so 

Mark was feeling heated for sure.

• Love 3

OMG, there was a lot of squirming going on in there. A lot of the show was uncomfortable to watch. 

Paul and Xmas have a lot of fact checking to do. Before the show started, Cody told Paul that he had a very in depth talk with Xmas. I don't think Paulwas up before Xmas left so she never downloaded to him.

Elena is convinced that Cody was implying that Mark and Matt knew about his plan to nominate Paul.  Paul says he doesn't care who the 2 people are.  But he thinks Christmas is one of them.  Interestingly enough, Paul is very unhappy with how Dominique conducted Cody and Ramse's interview with her line of questioning to them.  Now Matt and Raven are talking about how they don't trust Dominique.  They feel her questions were completely unnecessary and that she is trying to stir up the drama.

• Love 1

I think Cody was referring to Mark and Dom. They both had later changed their minds but at one point, they seemed to be on the same page as an inner alliance. That's what Cody is referring to.

Matt and Raven still upset with Dom and her show. Questions were inappropriate . Outing someones game. 

No one will want to do her show anymore. LOL

(edited)

Mark is still pissed and is talking to Jess.  Mark tells her that the only way that Jess will ever have a clean slate with him is if Cody comes clean to Paul that nobody knew of his plan. 

Now Paul and Cody are talking.

Paul is claiming that Christmas is not really his ally.

Edited by zorak

I don't understand why Paul is throwing Christmas under the bus or why he thinks it'll stick. Christmas knew ahead of time Cody was going to put Paul up so when that didn't work, Cody put her up next?

He thinks they must be that stupid

Cody is telling Paul it was Mark and Dom that convinced him to nominate Christmas 

• Love 2

Now Jessica and Mark are sharing a hug.

Dominique is apologizing to Jess saying she didn't know it was going to go that way.  She is really trying to justify the questions she asked.

Mark went up to talk to Paul right after Cody got done talking with him but they haven't shown any of that conversation.  I really wish we could see more of the aftermath but all 4 cams are on Jessica and Cody.

Jason telling Jess and Cody that he would put up Mark and Dominique or Mark and Elena.

Jason, Cody, and Jess are talking about the vote tomorrow.  Jason says he's going to vote Ramses out now.  So if Kevin still votes to evict Ramses, too, things could get interesting.

Jason says he doesn't care about making it to jury.  It's either play or go the fuck home.

• Love 2

Paul is talking to Dominique.  Mark and Matt are in the room.  Paul is really concerned about Christmas's convo with Cody.  Paul is really trying to do damage control.

Unfortunately, none of the cameras were on this room at all for the longest time so who knows what else was said.

Just now, Artsda said:

Good for Jason!

Love that Cody blew it all up. Light a fire with them all for them to scrambling.  

I really hope that this is a catalyst for something unexpected to happen in this game.  It will be too boring if Paul's group stays in control.

• Love 5

Paul absolutely doesn't believe that Jessica didn't know that Cody wanted to backdoor Paul.  It didn't help that after Dominique's show Kevin told Dominique there was no way Jess didn't know considering that she's sleeping with Cody.

Raven just told Paul that she heard Jason say under his breath, "It's going down".  Paul's reaction:  "Fuuuck!"

Paul is telling Raven and Matt that Cody told him it was Dominique and Mark.  Paul would not tell Mark or Dom this info.  All he would say is that he would tell them what Cody said after Cody is out of the house.  So it's kind of interesting that he is telling Raven and Matt.

Now it's just Matt and Raven alone.  Matt tells her that the only way they can make sure that she wins is for it to be her, Paul, and Matt as final 3.

Paul can't keep the 2 names Cody told him to himself.   First he told Matt and Raven.  Now he's telling Elena that Cody said Mark and Dominique.  But he wants Elena to swear to not say anything.

Paul is saying everything is going to go to shit when Christmas comes back.  I hope it does!  He says now they really have to win HOH.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Dominque's game slowing circling the drain after that Talk Show 

I agree. She hurt herself very badly. Mark too.  He's still steamed.

That whole Talk Show segment with Cody was beyond fascinating.to watch on multiple layers.  I definitely recommend everyone to re-watch it.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5

Now Paul is telling Alex it's Mark and Dom!

Paul is telling Alex that if the HOH comes down to Alex and Jason, Alex should throw it to Jason because he knows Jason will do some crazy shit.  This way Jason will take the heat from the others , not Alex.  Paul is acting like he wants there to be chaos. 

• Love 2

My goodness. What is Paul doing and how on Earth does he think any of this will benefit his game?  If he keeps this up he will lose Mark, Dom, AND Christmas as allies for no benefit to him.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Do we know when Christmas gets back into the house?  This could get interesting.

Cody has done a good job shaking up the house but I'm guessing his fate is still sealed.  Is there anyone from the main alliance who might flip?

Eta: probably the only thing Cody did guarantee is a battle back that is rigged in his favor lol.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Do we know when Christmas gets back into the house?  This could get interesting.

She gets back sometime today. Part of me thinks that they'll keep her away until the feeds cut for the live show, just for the suspense of even the live feed viewers if she'll come back or not. But I really want her to come back earlier, so we can see things kick off. Christmas is going to be so confused on how everything seemed to flip upside down in the day that she was gone!

I agree that Dominique definitely screwed up with making this particular talk show about Cody's game. I don't think she even considered how it would come back on her and Mark. Like I figured, Paul's trying to stir shit and I'm not quite sure what he's trying to do. I know he's trying to get Matt and Raven far because they don't question him ever. But I think Paul's naive in thinking that he can win against a dying girl. Look how well he tried to spin things with Nicole and how she did nothing last season, only to have her win! Plus, it didn't help that he trashed the evicted houseguests for weeks until they were all in jury and he was sitting, waiting for their vote.

I'd really like to get into Paul's mind because I think I know who is allies are and who he has loyalty to, but then he turns around and trash talks them really well. I know he wants to keep Jessica around, probably until final 5 at least, and I know he likes Alex enough to want to protect her, and I think he wants Raven to be around until final 5, but everyone else is a wild card. I used to think that he had Christmas as his ride or die until he started trashing her and it became clear that he's just threatened by her. 

Also, Matt/Raven want Paul in F3 with them to ensure Raven's win. Yeah....that's why Paul has them in his pocket. They're dumb as hell. There's only one houseguest who has managed to evade eviction twice, and it's Dan Gheesling. I do NOT want Paul to be next to him in that category. Ever. 

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, Matt/Raven want Paul in F3 with them to ensure Raven's win. Yeah....that's why Paul has them in his pocket. They're dumb as hell. There's only one houseguest who has managed to evade eviction twice, and it's Dan Gheesling. I do NOT want Paul to be next to him in that category. Ever. 

I think Paul is a piece of garbage, but man, if he makes it to the finals, then that'd be phenomenal gameplay by him. Even if the people are dumb, it's still impressive.

• Love 2

Confused.  How did Mark and Dom become targets?  Christmas, too if Cody did not name the people who knew he was going to nominate Paul?   He didn't tell Jess, she was furious with him and angry he didn't tell her. 

Just now, wings707 said:

Confused.  How did Mark and Dom become targets?  Christmas, too if Cody did not name the people who knew he was going to nominate Paul?   He didn't tell Jess, she was furious with him and angry he didn't tell her. 

Last night after all this went down, Paul kept telling people that Christmas was a wildcard in all of this.  He said that based on how she is, he wouldn't be surprised if she flips and goes to the other side.  He is sure that Cody told her about the 2 people (Dom and Mark) who supposedly knew that Cody was going to put Paul and even Christmas up. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Paul is a piece of garbage, but man, if he makes it to the finals, then that'd be phenomenal gameplay by him. Even if the people are dumb, it's still impressive.

I can't stand Paul either but he is definitely one of the few people who are actively playing the game in that house.  It will not shock me if he does make it to the end because I think he has done a great job of positioning himself with certain people.  He definitely has Matt and Elena wanting to go to the end with him.  I feel like he's trying to make it seem like he wants to go to the end with Alex, so she will want to protect him as well.  He keeps emphasizing to the rest of his minions that once again he is going to make a prediction about what's going to happen in the aftermath of last night's talk show and he claims that everything he has said would happen has actually happened so they would be stupid to not listen to him.

• Love 2

This is wild. Cody did not tell anyone he was putting Paul up that I saw;  I watched the aftermath. 

Paul is crafty.  He sees Christmas as a threat so planted seeds.  Genius.  

I like that Mark and Dom are in trouble, I don't care for either.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

This is wild. Cody did not tell anyone he was putting Paul up that I saw;  I watched the aftermath. 

Paul is crafty.  He sees Christmas as a threat so planted seeds.  Genius.  

I like that Mark and Dom are in trouble, I don't care for either.  

I'm really happy that Dominique's game was blown up a little bit last night.  I can't stand her and I feel like she was not on that group's radar until last night.

• Love 5
Just now, zorak said:

I'm really happy that Dominique's game was blown up a little bit last night.  I can't stand her and I feel like she was not on that group's radar until last night.

I agree!  No one trusts her based only on her busy body questions.  

• Love 1

I do enjoy it when people get screwed over by their worst traits. Dom's worst trait is that her mouth is a word spigot, and it is coming back to haunt her. Just learn to shut up every once in a while, Dom!

Sadly, Paul's worst trait (of being a complete and utter asshole) doesn't appear to be hurting him just yet.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I do enjoy it when people get screwed over by their worst traits. Dom's worst trait is that her mouth is a word spigot, and it is coming back to haunt her. Just learn to shut up every once in a while, Dom!

Sadly, Paul's worst trait (of being a complete and utter asshole) doesn't appear to be hurting him just yet.

And Mark is guilty by association!  

Yeah, that does make it worse, when her inability to shut up is not even just screwing her, but also her closest ally. 

By the way, I was just thinking - what does it say about us as a society that this is the second time that a popular Big Brother guest has been an asshole who just berates people all the time and people still love him? Evil Dick and Paul are like two peas in a pod (I mean, Paul can at least be kind of funny at times, so he's not quite as big of a piece of shit as Dick, but they're very similar, otherwise). 

• Love 5

I'm glad I'm neutral on everyone and don't care if anyone goes. I'm not rooting for a winner here, so that's nice. Unlike every other seasons, where I'm always disappointed when my favourite leaves halfway through. I like Christmas, but I never expected her to get far. She's like Vanessa for me. A very strong, a very capable woman who is quite intelligent but her biggest flaws really take her down. Vanessa, at least, got to the finale. Christmas will be lucky if she's not the first or second in jury. 

As for Dom, she really called for a target to be on her. And Mark, though he's not perfect, is more guilty by association with Dom, but also because he initially chose Jessica and Cody. 

I just looked on Jokers for ratings (sometimes I like to amuse myself to see where houseguests stand) and Dom's dropped from the middle of the pack to 13th in the last few days. Paul's also dropped to 10th. Cody's somehow in 11th. Top three are still Kevin, Alex, and Christmas, with Mark and then Jason in 4th and 5th. Also, Ramses has jumped up to 7th from the double digits. And people still hate Josh on that site, because he's still in 14th

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

As for Dom, she really called for a target to be on her. And Mark, though he's not perfect, is more guilty by association with Dom, but also because he initially chose Jessica and Cody

It's more than that with Mark.  At the Talk Show he put a nice target on himself all alone with a little assist from Cody. Mark let his emotions rule (of course) and kept challenging Cody who he was talking about with the two people Cody says knew.  It was a very bad look.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5
(edited)
12 hours ago, gunderda said:

Not to mention Christmas probably wouldn't want that and I wouldn't be surprised if she told him not too ...

Christmas did indeed tell Jason not to feel guilty immediately upon returning to the house after her injury. Although one day they had a very long convo and she was guilt tripping him pretty aggressively and telling him he owed her and she didn't know when she would collect on it or what it would be.

11 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Haha. I actually think Paul looks older then Cody, maybe it's the beard! 

I've thought Paul looks older than his years since last season. I think the beard does contribute, but also he just has an old looking face imo.

7 hours ago, zorak said:

Now it's just Matt and Raven alone.  Matt tells her that the only way they can make sure that she wins is for it to be her, Paul, and Matt as final 3.

Gag me.

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Christmas is going to be so confused on how everything seemed to flip upside down in the day that she was gone!

I hope the feeds are on when she finds all this out because that should be hilarious.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, me5671 said:

My goodness. What is Paul doing and how on Earth does he think any of this will benefit his game?  If he keeps this up he will lose Mark, Dom, AND Christmas as allies for no benefit to him.  

I think Paul doesn't care what he is saying or doing right now. I believe he came back to mess with the players more than trying to make it to the top 2.