Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, zorak said:

Paul is out!

Raven is out, too!

Yes!

So, Alex/Jason are safe this week. Maven/Kevin are not.

I hope Jason wins HOH because I want to see his million conversations and guilt if Kevin is put up by him.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I hope Jason wins HOH because I want to see his million conversations and guilt if Kevin is put up by him.

Paul will convince him to put up Kevin to "put him in place" then they'll vote him off. Jason/Alex are too stupid to realize it.

• Love 3

What a baby Matt was. Maybe real competitors like to compete and make it a contest. Just because you fell out doesn't mean they don't want to test themselves. Bad attitude from Matt. He can go on the block.

• Love 3
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

What in the world was she doing? Who did she think she was up there with? She was bargaining with fucking JASON? She is such a moron. 

I think she thinks everyone is stupid and doesn't realize her and Jason are together. Even though they've announced it a million times. 

Kevin better not go on the block!!!! 

• Love 7

Raven is definitely pissed they didn't throw it to her.  Matt seems bothered by the 2 votes against him.  Jason better make sure Raven or Matt gets the boot this week.  Raven and Matt were already gunning for him to go next.

• Love 3

If it ends up being Kevin who goes home, I'll be so annoyed. Prepare yourselves for endless rounds of Paul trying to make Kevin the target.

Jason, be smart and put up Raven and Matt, with a Josh or Christmas backdoor. Or a Paul backdoor but I know that won't fucking happen.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think she thinks everyone is stupid and doesn't realize her and Jason are together. Even though they've announced it a million times. 

Kevin better not go on the block!!!! 

I hope Kevin does go on the block!

MAXIMUM CHAOS!

Also, if he gets evicted on Jason's HOH, he'll be devastated because he's the last one who actually likes Kevin, even if he's pretending to hate him right now.

MAXIMUM CHAOS.

Also, Kevin will go to jury and probably find out that Cody's daughter exists, as does his military background. 

MAXIMUM CHAOS. 

As you can tell, Mark's eviction means I don't give a shit on who leaves next because I dislike them all to varying degrees. Kevin is one besides Jason and sometimes Matt that I don't absolutely loathe, but I'm now here for...

MAXIMUM CHAOS. 

• Love 5