Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Urg. Kevin slipped off and he was laying there for a good minute. He seems really upset...meanwhile, everyone is "lovingly/jokingly" berating him for falling off. 

Why the fuck do I still have the feeds on? I can't stand anyone left. I know they're joking, but they're really, really annoying.

• Love 1

Honestly as long as Paul, josh or Alex don't win I don't care who wins. So I'm looking st you raven or Jason!!

so help me god if Jason wins and nominates Kevin. He will be dead to me 

Oooo now they got relish! 

Just now, zorak said:

Raven just yelled something about gastroparesis because of the green relish they just spewed at them.

And the christmas said "it looks like Christmas colors!" 

Barf. 

• Love 1

Callaphera, I forgot your birthday greetings and present from Alex. She'll celebrate your birthday with a hard punch to the arm. Her presents are dollar store cat ears and a chocolate frosted hot dog.

• Love 5

Paul asks Alex if she's a hooker. Alex says, well I'm broke. Then Raven shouts out, "I learned from Mama!" Paul asks Raven if she's a hooker. Raven says "Yes!"  Ha ha ha if Raven's mother is watching!

• Love 6
Just now, missyb said:

Back to eviction, how does Jason vote to evict Matt ( a vote for Mark) and then leave that stupid GBM ( good bye message).

They tape the messages 1-2 days before eviction so it's possible when he did the message he was going to vote to evict mark.  Giving mark two votes had to be a last minute deal because I don't think anyone heard them discussing it. 

Just now, Cutty said:

Raven looks pretty solid but I could be wrong. 

I have quad cams on and one of them is on Raven. She is most definitely struggling. She keeps readjusting the tiniest amount and her face looks like she's not comfortable at all. She looks miserable, so that's why I think she's not doing so well. I think she genuinely wants to win. 

God. Why did I unmute the feeds? First thing I hear is Paul shouting nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, with Raven/Alex clearly struggling and Jason not looking comfortable either, we might get a Paul HOH. Which would be the best outcome because I need to see him have to choose between Jalex and Maven to target. 

He would put up Kevin for sure. And then probably Matt again.  

Paul: "There's a group of fucking gnats coming my way."

Is it too much to hope that this is going to turn into a really bad SyFy movie and it turns out that they're flesh eating gnats? "Attack of the Gnats"?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7