Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, missyb said:

I really think Paul's constant performing, talking, strong arming , speaking as a superior has completely tuned Kevin off. He would rather be with the other kids then Paul. Nothing against Xmas, more sick of Paul.

His new alliance will bug him more, it is just a matter of time.  

30 minutes ago, urusai said:

1:51 PM(Reply) For a self proclaimed genius, Cody is a moron....The fans will be p*ssed off because Paul got safety? Paul has safety because of the fans, you goof. Just unreal how out of tune Cody is with the game and with people in general. Just a horrible player.

This updater from Jokers is the goof.  He/She has no clue how production( eg..grodner) can manipulate any kind of "fan" voting.

Ehhh, I don't know. I think Paul probably did win the vote by a lot. I mean, we got what? One day to vote? The only person people really knew when we voted is Paul. It's not like the premiere episode gave a lot of other choices for who to rally around instead. Obviously not everyone loves Paul, but he does have a lot of fans. (Also, I have doubts how much they actually manipulate the results. After all, Morgan beat Jason on OTT. I just think some of the votes they just set up knowing who is going to win going in. Like this one. It was pretty much predetermined for Paul. But I don't think it takes away that he has a fan base.)

• Love 3

Most of the ad hoc polls I saw online favored Paul by a lot. Xmas was next.

This week, Paul seems to be dropping in favor. Kevin has gone up and Xmas is still running pretty high. Paul is up there but not running away with it.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

Who does Alex think they have on lock? Alex, Ramses, Kevin, Jason, and Jess are only 5. Does she think Josh is a lock for Jillian too?

I think she does think they have Josh. Even most of the people voting for Christmas to stay aren't sure they have Josh on lock. 

1 hour ago, missyb said:

I really think Paul's constant performing, talking, strong arming , speaking as a superior has completely tuned Kevin off. 

I hope so. I live for the day everyone gets tired of Paul's bullshit.

Matt/Mark/Elena/Raven/Dom were talking about needing to get out Jillian, Cody, Jess, and Ramses and then they'll be golden for jury, so I guess my spec that they weren't 100% against Cody/Jessica was wrong.

I'm torn because it's in my nature to root against the big alliance plus I don't like some of them and dislike most of them in various combos, but I really need one of Jessica or Cody to go soon so that I don't have to watch Jessica slobber all over Cody all the time anymore.

This next week has potential to be very interesting and messy. And having a crapshoot comp is actually perfect. I'm pumped!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope so. I live for the day everyone gets tired of Paul's bullshit.

I hope you weren't just listening to Paul going on and on about being genuine and authentic in the BB house, because pretending to be someone else is...

I wish I could fill in the rest but I started laughing too loud to hear the rest. Yeah, Paul. You're totes yourself in the house. Completely genuine.

ETA: Where are Jessica and Cody going to isolate themselves next week if she doesn't win HoH? Thank God we get a dedicated Jessica/Cody cam 24/7 so we can always check in on them. Riveting stuff, right?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
(edited)

OMFG It's Daymond John. Just stop trying. You'll never get it.

Heh. Jillian and I are the same person when it comes to watching Shark Tank. Fuck the Uber guy.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Watching Raven try to open this raw chicken, getting all the juices all over the counter, and then Matt coming to help and neither of them washing their hands as they continue to touch everything else in the kitchen is legit making me nauseous. And last night I am fairly sure Raven served them all raw pork. How do these people not get sick? 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This next week has potential to be very interesting and messy. And having a crapshoot comp is actually perfect. I'm pumped!

Edited 8 minutes ago by peachmangosteen.

Be still my heart!  I would love that.  

Still no Christmas.  I have a hunch she will be out if she has a broken bone or not.  She is going to have a long recovery either way.  

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am fairly sure Raven served them all raw pork.

Raw pork is no longer a danger, trichinosis was eradicated decades ago.  

(edited)
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Watching Raven try to open this raw chicken, getting all the juices all over the counter, and then Matt coming to help and neither of them washing their hands as they continue to touch everything else in the kitchen is legit making me nauseous. And last night I am fairly sure Raven served them all raw pork. How do these people not get sick? 

The counter. *hork*

She's using a fork to spear a chicken breast and put it into a plastic bag (which she grabs with her chicken covered hands). Then she rips the chicken packaging open further, spears another chicken breast with a fork, etc. Why even bother with the fork at that point? You got chicken juice all over everything already!

ETA:

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

According to the CDC, as of 2016, there have been around 20 cases a year in the US. But not eradicated. (I didn't look to see whether that was from pork or other meats like wild game.)

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

Christmas is broken and she got recasted. They will not change any of the competitions to suit her but the BB doctor can still say no to her competing in her certain ones. She chose to stay.

There is a fracture in 2 metatarsal bones.  Break and fracture is the same thing.  Some HGs are confused on that.  

This means she will not be viewed as a comp threat so that changes a dynamic. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Jessica: "They're idiots. They suck at this game."

No, she wasn't looking at her and Cody's reflections in the mirror.

Aaand now she's trying to peek out the HoH door to see if Christmas still has a cast or not. But she can't bother to go down and act like a fucking human being for two seconds to say, "Hey, did it go well?". Neither can Cody, of course. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jessica: "They're idiots. They suck at this game."

No, she wasn't looking at her and Cody's reflections in the mirror.

Aaand now she's trying to peek out the HoH door to see if Christmas still has a cast or not. But she can't bother to go down and act like a fucking human being for two seconds to say, "Hey, did it go well?". Neither can Cody, of course. 

Of course not, because they're not nice human beings. We all know Cody's an android, so empathy isn't programmed into him, but Jessica just hates women (all of her issues have been with the women, not with the men) so I'm not even surprised.

• Love 8
(edited)

There are plenty of Big Brother players that have won by not winning Comps early on and using their Social Game, Dr. Will, Derrick, Andy to name a few (Yes I know Derrick won HOH the 2nd week, but I'm sure he was trying to throw it, but it was a Crap Shoot- and then he played it off that way and plus it was an easy week since Devin). But if she keeps up the Social Game and her allies win comps that she cannot play in- she can last awhile. If she makes it to the end of the game- she might be able to play on her foot by then. 

There are plenty of HOH's & POV's in Big Brother that are Crap Shoots and then Question & Answers. If she doesn't get put up, then she doesn't have to play POV. 

Also, if she doesn't win this weeks Temptation- she could potentially win next weeks Temptation because of America feeling sympathy for her. So that might also help her as well. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

There are plenty of Big Brother players that have won by not winning Comps early on and using their Social Game along with strategy. If she keeps up the Social Game and her allies win comps that she cannot play in- she can last awhile. If she makes it to the end of the game- she might be able to play on her foot by then. 

There are plenty of HOH's & POV's in Big Brother that are Crap Shoots and then Question & Answers. If she doesn't get put up, then she doesn't have to play POV. 

Unless her name gets pulled for Veto. 

Even with a broken foot, I bet she does better in comps than Meg ever did.

• Love 10
(edited)

I think Christmas is an idiot to stay in the game.

Yea, uh, no I'm not gonna eat raw pork!

Of course not, lol.  But if your chop has a very slight pink center it is considered perfectly cooked. 

Dom was telling Christmas about Elena being jealous of her so the once solid off shoot of six already has problems.  Now Dom, would Jesus do that?  

Edited by wings707
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Unless her name gets pulled for Veto. 

I wonder what they'd do if her name got pulled for a veto she couldn't compete in? Just have only 5 players? Or duh I guess they'd just draw another name.

Christmas is already asking America to give her a Temptation because of this.

• Love 3
(edited)

I wonder what they'd do if her name got pulled for a veto she couldn't compete in? Just have only 5 players? Or duh I guess they'd just draw another name.

Ha! Yes, give Christmas the week 2 Temptation to REPLACE A PERSON IN A VETO COMP. k.

I know she doesn't know what it is but LOL forever if she wins it.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

Glad to hear Christmas is back and probably not being evicted tomorrow.  

I hope the show clears up some of the Amulet/Curse details tonight.  

I wonder if they will turn her injury and return into a cliffhanger and milk it for ratings..

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

There are plenty of Big Brother players that have won by not winning Comps early on and using their Social Game, Dr. Will, Derrick, Andy to name a few (Yes I know Derrick won HOH the 2nd week, but I'm sure he was trying to throw it, but it was a Crap Shoot- and then he played it off that way and plus it was an easy week since Devin). But if she keeps up the Social Game and her allies win comps that she cannot play in- she can last awhile. If she makes it to the end of the game- she might be able to play on her foot by then. 

Also, if she doesn't win this weeks Temptation- she could potentially win next weeks Temptation because of America feeling sympathy for her. So that might also help her as well. 

But those hgs at least competed.  It's not fair to the other contestants.  If she doesn't compete, than she should not be able to vote.  And if she misses "x" number of comps, then she should automatically be eliminated.  It's so early in the comp.  She should just withdraw and try again next season.

• Love 2

We now know it isn't endurance, because Christmas made point of saying they will not change the challenges that have been scheduled to accommodate her.  All will remain the same.  No reason for that wording if the HOH looked like it had been changed. 

I have a hunch AG will give the next one to Cody.  It keeps the drama on high.  

I don't think that they'd draw again because it might give away what type of veto, but maybe they'd get out there and the host might ask Christmas to pick a replacement, or let her know that she cannot compete. It all depends, really. 

As for that, as long as she doesn't mug the camera for votes, like SOME previous houseguests have done (god, I can picture the exact houseguest who did it, but the name is just on the tip of my tongue), then it's fine. She's only hoping, so it's ok. For now. 

I just worry that America will give her this week 2 temptation because most of the casuals won't know that she's injured until tomorrow, and most of the votes have probably already been cast. I'm hoping that Kevin or Alex gets it, personally. It's not a big deal to get that one. It's the third week's temptation that matters a lot, so hopefully Christmas doesn't get this week's. 

As for Paul chatting about winning HOH, just because he is, it guarantees that the other side of the house will get it, probably Ramses or Jason. As of right now, I'm ok with anyone winning. I kind of want Ramses to put himself up on the block this upcoming week and then get evicted because he was too confident in his votes to stay. 

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't remember what they did for Jocasta? I believe she was up on the block that week and couldn't play and Donny won the Veto for her and then pulled her off. But did they just play with 5 people? 

I guess it depends on what kind of Veto. Like she could play in the explosion one. She just stands there. 

My guess if she gets picked and she can't play in that one then it's only 5 people. 

• Love 1
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

I can't remember what they did for Jocasta? I believe she was up on the block that week and couldn't play and Donny won the Veto for her and then pulled her off. But did they just play with 5 people? 

I guess it depends on what kind of Veto. Like she could play in the explosion one. She just stands there. 

My guess if she gets picked and she can't play in that one then it's only 5 people. 

All I remember is her bowtie sitting in for her at the Veto ceremony. I think they played five in that one.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, escape said:

But those hgs at least competed.  It's not fair to the other contestants.  If she doesn't compete, than she should not be able to vote.  And if she misses "x" number of comps, then she should automatically be eliminated.  It's so early in the comp.  She should just withdraw and try again next season.

This is Big Brother- nothing is fair. 

• Love 7

Fuck trichinosis. They're all going to get salmonella from that chicken. 

I see your game, Raven. Keep telling everyone you're dying while you're slowly poisoning the rest of the cast. No matter what, you make it to the end and win.

• Love 21

I'd rather give her the power to stop a live eviction. I think that is the third temptation. 

Some vetoes are non physical. Counting one( stay fold). Not many but that is one example. Firing a ball into a slot.

As well as some HOH's. Crap shoots, questions, etc.

(edited)

I am watching the feeds for pretty much the first time, and they are sitting around eating what they are calling "lunch."  Cody and Jessica have sh## for a social game.  they are just sitting there staring at everyone while the others talk and have fun.  I can't imagine why they think this is a good strategy.  Also, I thought they'd added a new hamster, and then I realized that this was the first time Jason had his hat on.  LOL 

ETA okay now Jessica is yawning and Cody is looking at his nails.  Good grief. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, escape said:

Here's the way I look at it: she's not getting any advantages in staying. She has a broken foot, which means that she can't compete in part of the competitions. Her sitting out in competitions is, in NO way, an advantage. It's an advantage to the other houseguests because it's one less person to compete against. If BB16 Caleb can sit down during a Battle of the Block comp and not participate and Frankie still wins, then I think the producers are not above letting someone with an injured foot play when she can. These shows aren't fair; they want the drama, and they know the live eviction is going to cause some shock and maybe some chaos. That's what the show wants. And as long as Christmas' health isn't being directly affected or if she hasn't chosen to go, then she's allowed to be there. 

I don't think she's getting to finals. And honestly, there's a part of me that doubts that she makes it to jury (as much as I like her). But the show wants that first eviction to go well, which means they're more lenient toward letting Christmas stay. 

Also, if someone who has immunity is allowed to vote, then someone who has to sit out on a couple of comps should be allowed too. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Here's the way I look at it: she's not getting any advantages in staying. She has a broken foot, which means that she can't compete in part of the competitions. Her sitting out in competitions is, in NO way, an advantage. It's an advantage to the other houseguests because it's one less person to compete against. If BB16 Caleb can sit down during a Battle of the Block comp and not participate and Frankie still wins, then I think the producers are not above letting someone with an injured foot play when she can. These shows aren't fair; they want the drama, and they know the live eviction is going to cause some shock and maybe some chaos. That's what the show wants. And as long as Christmas' health isn't being directly affected or if she hasn't chosen to go, then she's allowed to be there. 

I don't think she's getting to finals. And honestly, there's a part of me that doubts that she makes it to jury (as much as I like her). But the show wants that first eviction to go well, which means they're more lenient toward letting Christmas stay. 

Also, if someone who has immunity is allowed to vote, then someone who has to sit out on a couple of comps should be allowed too. 

Should the same be applied to Jessica or Cody if this had happened to them?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, escape said:

Should the same be applied to Jessica or Cody if this had happened to them?

If Jessica or Cody got injured but were still given the go-ahead to keep playing, then yes. As long as they want to, and as long as the doctors say that they can, then they should be allowed to.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, escape said:

Dr. Will purposely lost every single comp. It was his strategy. He basically sat out every competition. As was his right. No one has to try to win comps, it's not in the rules. I fail to see how not being ABLE to compete is somehow an advantage, especially for a strong, physical person like Christmas. This is a total liability for her. 

And yes, if somehow some of Cody's circuits shorted out, and he couldn't compete in anything involving words, it is his right to still play the game. 

This is Big Brother, not Battle of the D-List Reality Stars.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

I fail to see how not being ABLE to compete is somehow an advantage, especially for a strong, physical person like Christmas. This is a total liability for her. 

Example:  because she sits out comps, she avoids being a HN. 

6 minutes ago, escape said:

We don't know how they will handle that, do we?  I am pretty sure the doctor will not allow her to be on slop or sleep on the spiked beds, so there is that.  

8 minutes ago, escape said:

She was told if she can't compete inane HOH ( where HN are decided) she becomes one. Another reason to keep her.  A guaranteed spot  as a have not if the comp is physical.

(edited)
1 hour ago, missyb said:

She was told if she can't compete inane HOH ( where HN are decided) she becomes one. Another reason to keep her.  A guaranteed spot  as a have not if the comp is physical.

I hadn't heard that. It really sounds like they're trying the best they can to make this whole thing as fair as possible, which is pretty surprising for them lol.

I think not being able to compete in comps is a disadvantage in some ways, but it's also an advantage in some ways. People might want to keep you because then there's one less person they have to worry about beating. 

It's kinda funny that this happened to Christmas since so many fans were really looking forward to seeing her compete in physical comps. Although I would guarantee that if she doesn't win the game (and maybe even if she does) she will be back probably as early as next season, so we'll probably get to see her compete eventually.

ETA: Man, I forgot about that next Temptation being the veto replacement one until I saw @Lady Calypso's post. I do think Christmas has a strong chance of getting this one because she is really popular online and the voting started before she got hurt. And the casuals won't even know she's hurt until the live show. I will laugh for days if she wins that Temptation!

I don't understand why Kevin and Jason still seem to believe Christmas is being evicted. Even if they think they have Josh, that's still not enough, so I don't get it. 

• Love 2

I don't understand why Kevin and Jason still seem to believe Christmas is being evicted. Even if they think they have Josh, that's still not enough, so I don't get it. 

I think it's because they'd still have a tie, even if Josh was on their side, and then Cody would be the tie-breaker. Do they also still think that Mark's a vote on their side too? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think it's because they'd still have a tie, even if Josh was on their side, and then Cody would be the tie-breaker. Do they also still think that Mark's a vote on their side too? 

Oh yes, I forgot that Cody would break the tie. OK they're not as dumb as I thought!

Dom is telling Mark that she is a nuke engineer. It sounds like she was telling him that she told someone else already, I think Cody. She was saying 'him.' And they had just been talking about Cody.

Well, I think Dom actually told Paul a few days ago about her job. I don't think she would tell Cody, of all people. Even though it might give them something in common to talk about, I'm pretty sure she would be referring to Paul.

• Love 1
(edited)

The first person Dom told was Paul? I mean, damn, what an idiot! It would've been less dumb to have told Cody.

ETA: Dom is spilling some bullshit about how when you put rookies out with vets you don't go after the vet or something and I'm just dumbfounded. These people better wise the fuck up once Paul's power is over.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think she works for a nuclear engineer or in the department.  I am not buying that she is one.  

She mentioned being one in the premiere.  I'm a bit surprised she is saying it, though, since she made it sound like it's top secret and can't be told about.

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

She mentioned being one in the premiere.  I'm a bit surprised she is saying it, though, since she made it sound like it's top secret and can't be told about.

Yes I saw that in the premier and didn't believe it then either.  Lol.  She really wants HGs to know she is smart now and she has a crush on Mark. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, urusai said:

1:51 PM(Reply) For a self proclaimed genius, Cody is a moron....The fans will be p*ssed off because Paul got safety? Paul has safety because of the fans, you goof. Just unreal how out of tune Cody is with the game and with people in general. Just a horrible player.

This updater from Jokers is the goof.  He/She has no clue how production( eg..grodner) can manipulate any kind of "fan" voting.  

I thought it was pretty funny when Dom was talking about her conversation with Mark to Paul, Raven, and Elena. She says she said to Mark something to the effect  - don't you realize Paul is CBS's pet - while trying to convince him to vote with them. I'm sure Paul didn't want that pointed out so bluntly. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, wings707 said:

Be still my heart!  I would love that.  

Still no Christmas.  I have a hunch she will be out if she has a broken bone or not.  She is going to have a long recovery either way.  

The safe temp for pork has been lowered recently from 160 degrees to 145 degrees, so it can be eaten when there's still a tinge of pink, but not blood still running from it. Personally, I'm old school and prefer it at least 160 degrees. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, burgerbitz said:

The safe temp for pork has been lowered recently from 160 degrees to 145 degrees, so it can be eaten when there's still a tinge of pink, but not blood still running from it. Personally, I'm old school and prefer it at least 160 degrees. 

ETA: I sure hope some of these people grow on me. So far, no one makes me look forward to watching. Cody is disgusting. I liked him at first because of his military service and he just seemed like a great guy. Now his looks even turn me off. I'm sick of him and Jess holing up in the HOH room. Pun intended. I don't know what they're going to do when neither of them is HOH. They seem to have made a lot of enemies. Can anyone tell me who actually is genuinely aligned with them? I have to zip through the DVR a lot because these people are so annoying. I'm just watching July 4th's BBAD and again Josh is claiming that he's not stupid. ugh, just ugh. 

• Love 2