Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I'm really disgusted at them going there over Cody's service. They're attacking a 10 yr vet over his service?  CBS better air that on the episode so they all have to deal with the consequences outside the house. 

I really respect Cody and Jess for how they're handling this. I would have self evicted by now.

• Love 17
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's funny to see who's staying out of it and who's still talking. Matt/Mark are tuning out and joking quietly to each other while playing pool, and Jason and Kevin are trying to avoid the whole situation.

Where are Christmas, Raven, and Alex in all of this?

When Cody and Jess are evicted they will be greeted with a standing ovation!  

Just now, Star Aristille said:

Alex is there in tutu and striped socks. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Star Aristille said:

Everyone has been out there.  I have not see Kevin though.  Maybe not Jason.  

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Does Josh know anything other then Meatball? 

No

Just now, Callaphera said:

The Circus song.

DA DA DA-DA-DA....

That is a song.  He has one song and one word.  

• Love 1

I'm really disgusted at them going there over Cody's service. They're attacking a 10 yr vet over his service?  CBS better air that on the episode so they all have to deal with the consequences outside the house. 

THIS.  Don't fuck with someone's service record, and don't fuck with the armed services.  Well said Artsada!

Yeah Alex, Jessica is the insecure one.  Okay.  Sure...

• Love 6

Cody on Paul bringing up the disrespecting the flag crap again:  "As he wears American flag boxers covering his shithole."  LOL  I was thinking the same thing when he said that.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

Christmas and Alex were quietly bitching to each other about Jessica. Raven was bitching along with Paul and Josh still. 

The only girl to mostly stay out of it was Elena. In fact, she might have looked horrified at what was going on a few times. Christmas didn't say much, but she did coddle Josh and encourage him a few times. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I really respect Cody and Jess for how they're handling this. I would have self evicted by now.

I wish they would show this but I bet they won't.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Slider said:

THIS.  Don't fuck with someone's service record, and don't fuck with the armed services.  Well said Artsada!

Yeah Alex, Jessica is the insecure one.  Okay.  Sure...

And this from earlier per Jokers:

3:58 Xmas tells Matt, Paul, Josh that it pisses her off b/c she supports the military so f*** much + Cody comes in + misrepresents it

These people are well and truly sick. 

• Love 11

Cody has empathy for how hard all this is on Mark.  Good on him for saying that.

What? Cody has empathy for Mark? Now we MUST be in the Upside Down. First I hate Christmas, then Matt became a voice of reason, now Jody/Marlena are the pure victims and Cody feels for someone other than himself or Jessica? 

• Love 10

I think she legitimately has convinced herself he is lying. It's almost certainly just her sub-conscious giving her something to feel righteous about this, but I think she DOES believe what she's saying. She's just being a moron who's clearly just looking for an excuse to be mean to someone she is on the opposite side of the game with. 

• Love 6

Jess/Cody talking about self evicting because Jess is afraid what it'll mean for her job if she stays. Actually, I don't blame her there. This is just a game; once she walks out, she has to deal with real life. This immature shit may not be worth her career. I really wouldn't blame her for leaving, but then Paul wins and I can't handle that nasty ass turd. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

What? Cody has empathy for Mark? Now we MUST be in the Upside Down. First I hate Christmas, then Matt became a voice of reason, now Jody/Marlena are the pure victims and Cody feels for someone other than himself or Jessica? 

Yeah.  Frightening, isn't it?

Paul is pure scum. At what point does BB decide that this is just pure harassment. 

He really is. Sadly, they established a pretty good precedent with Evil Dick that HGs have a LOT of leeway.

• Love 6

Paul is pure scum. At what point does BB decide that this is just pure harassment. 

Never. Production let Paul last season basically have a Bridgette bash session explaining how she was a piece of shit and why she was the worst....to Bridgette. For a whole hour (and a half?). They're not doing shit here if it gives them something to show on the show. 

• Love 1

I just changed cameras and Paul is in the kitchen talking to the camera trying to justify his shitty behavior towards Cody.  "Friendship is about having a good time, not being an asshole."  Shut the fuck up, Paul!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Jess just needs to stay cool and not act nasty, and her job will be fine.

I think she will be able to keep it up.  The antics have gone so over the top and sometimes that makes it easier to remain calm.  She has Cody following her advice, too. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

I just changed cameras and Paul is in the kitchen talking to the camera trying to justify his shitty behavior towards Cody.  "Friendship is about having a good time, not being an asshole."  Shut the fuck up, Paul!

Paul is the one acting like an asshole, so I don't get why he thinks what he's saying makes any damn sense.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 3
Just now, zorak said:

It's piece of shit behavior, but I can sort of see it. Give them something that you hope they'll go with on the show. "Paul standing up to a bully!" For all he knows, that's how he's being edited. Like Evil Dick handling that "Crazy and annoying ditz" Jen. 

• Love 2

Oh, boy.  Just as I want to say that Kevin is above this, even he gets in on it.  Paul lectured him to not be nice, and Kevin reassured him that they should threaten Jessica with all of the girls fucking Cody if she goes home before jury.

My God!  Even Kevin is doing this now!

• Love 10

Surprise, surprise. Raven talking about her terminal illness.

Bitch, you ain't terminal no more. Shut the fuck up.

Oh, boy.  Just as I want to say that Kevin is above this, even he gets in on it.  Paul lectured him to not be nice, and Kevin reassured him that they should threaten Jessica with all of the girls fucking Cody if she goes home before jury.

My God!  Even Kevin is doing this now!

This is seriously piquing my anxiety to an 11. I don't think I can watch the feeds for the rest of the week.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

I just checked Evildick's twitter and not one minute ago he tweeted that he was done with these assholes.  So take that, Paul!

Even ED grows up! 

Josh is back to yelling. 

I cant believe I missed the last hour watching yesterday's episode!

• Love 1

Who knew that Megan ended up being the smartest in the house, noting how shit this season was going to be toward people like her, and noping the hell out of the house? 

I bet she's watching and sighing in relief that she's not trapped in the house with these bullies. 

• Love 13