Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Christmas looks like she's aged about 20 years. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Jessica just told Cody that Paul probably thinks the only way Paul thinks he'll be able to get out of the house this week is if Cody hits someone.  She tells him to not take the bait.

I hope he can control himself. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Jason is trying to make it all about him. How Jessica disrespected him.  AFter just saying that he thinks she's a good person.

Christmas says "i thought you guys squashed that?"  Josh says "we did" which he is basically responded to with "then drop it" 

Paul does not stand for aggressive or bully. 

You meant Josh?

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

She's probably thinking- Why did I agree to be in a house with all these 20 year old Yahoos! Haha. 

I thought so.. but she's on the bandwagon on team irritate the crap out of Cody so he blows up. 

Paul and Matt now talking in HOH. 

Paul trying to convince MAtt that they need to get Cody to blow up so that Jessica wants to distance herself from Cody. 

Oh it's Paul AND Raven against Matt. 

Paul thinks Jessica doesn't want to use her hex, that's why she wanted 2 weeks safety. 

Paul says she is allowed to withhold information about the hex, but she's not allowed to lie about it. 

Matt says Paul is the only person in the house to get a rise out of Cody.  Josh will not be able to. 

Paul disagrees and says that Josh can absolutely get a rise out of Cody.

Matt says if they're going to do that, then they better go all out.

Matt says, Paul you are the leader, when you get riled up - everyone else gets riled up too - there needs to be a planned. 

8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Josh says he's going to go off on Cody right now cause he's bored. 

paul is cracking up. everyone going to watch

Josh may be getting the pots and pans out. 

Yep.. the pans are out... he's dancing around, singing and smacking them together.  In the kitchen, annoying all his 'friends' but not anywhere near Cody. 

He's pathetic.

• Love 3

He doesn't.  Even though he's been told that it keeps them all safe, he still seems to think it only keep one person safe. 

Sounds as though Christmas hasn't shared the info Jessica gave her about the hex. 

Christmas now in the HOH reporting.  Something about trying to send Josh into the bathroom to get cody riled up - but he just went to pee.

Paul thinks Jason is willing to push Cody.  Christmas doubts it.  I don't think Jason is that mean. 

Christmas is the devil in disguise. 

Now Paul throwing out stuff that Cody has said about transgender people

Matt is still doubtful over this whole tthing. 

Matt says Jason does not need to be working Cody up because talking is not his strong suit. 

• Love 1
(edited)

The level of hate and vitriol spewing from Paul's mouth is hideous.  The great winners of the past recognize the necessity of keeping emotions in tow.  Dan, Derrick, Will to name 3.  It doesn't matter if you didn't like any of them, their style won the game.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 13
Just now, wings707 said:

The level of hate and vitriol spewing from Paul's mouth is hideous.  The great winners of the past play recognize the necessity of keeping emotions intact.  Dan, Derrick, Will to name 3.  It doesn't matter if you didn't like any of them, their style won the game.  

It really is awful... I can't believe he was one of my favorites last year ..... =/ 

Christmas says that Mark and elena are still a pair, maybe not romantically but game wise. 

Paul is going back downstairs..... 

Paul says it's time to boot strap and put Cody in his spot. 

Watch Paul won't say a single thing to Cody... he's throwing out ideas for things for other people to say towards Cody. 

• Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

Did you know that Paul thinks it's time to pivot? 

Pivot pivot pivot pivot pivot.

Pivot.

Pivot definitely seems to be Paul's word of choice lately.  Much like Cody likes to use the terms "position of strength" and "position of weakness".  If I never hear any of these words/terms again, it'll be too soon.

• Love 2

Paul tells Matt, Raven and Christmas that since Mark is so paranoid that now every time he comes into a room they should just stop talking. Christmas agrees.

josh says - why dont we give him hell for 4 days and remind him why he doesn't want to stay?  Paul and christmas say that is the plan.  Josh gets all happy.  But they say he can't do pots and pans, that doesn't do anything.  He has to use key words towards Cody.

I'm actually really disappointed that Christmas is leading the charge with Paul on this ambush against Cody.... 

• Love 4

Raven to Matt:  "I was fake crying but I don't know why she came so hard at me."  Hmm.  Probably because she knows you're full of shit and lied to her face at least once already.

• Love 2

I am disappointed in Christmas more than the others.  Kevin and Elena are missing from this ridiculous display of war.   What happened to Paul and it is only a game.  He has lost the plot.  There is no reason to go ape shit over 2 people who have no power?  You have the numbers people.  

Just now, zorak said:

Raven to Matt:  "I was fake crying but I don't know why she came so hard at me."  Hmm.  Probably because she knows you're full of shit and lied to her face at least once already.

No probably about that!  

• Love 5
Just now, wings707 said:

I am disappointed in Christmas more than the others.  Kevin and Elena are missing from this ridiculous display of war.   What happened to Paul and it is only a game.  He has lost the plot.  There is no reason to go ape shit over 2 people who have no power?  You have the numbers people.  

Yup. The inner Mean Girl has come out and it's not a good look for her. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Yup. The inner Mean Girl has come out and it's not a good look for her. 

Yeah. Christmas does not do well in a group setting like this, because she fully conforms to the Mean Girl status. I do think she's usually fine when she's not around Paul and his Goons. She can be perfectly reasonable in one-on-one situations. 

• Love 2

Meeting wrapping up... they are not going to go after cody.. they're just going to wait until he walks by them.  They will not purposely seek him out.

Josh says he will go sit next to him in the bathroom. Paul says no, you do'nt need to.

Josh says to the cameras "mom, you don't want to watch this week"

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah. Christmas does not do well in a group setting like this, because she fully conforms to the Mean Girl status. I do think she's usually fine when she's not around Paul and his Goons. She can be perfectly reasonable in one-on-one situations. 

She is being mean.  Nothing 'mean girl' about it.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Christmas: "Fucking bullies. I hate them. He's a fucking bully!"

Not two minutes after she was coaching Josh is how to bully Cody. She spews that bullshit not even two minutes later. 

Yup, you hate fucking bullies. Gotcha.

• Love 5

Matt says, we have come to a tactic where cody could literally punch someone in the face. He prefers to not use these tactics.  

Matt it sounds great, but it's not cool. 

Christmas says that's not what she came here to do - but she'll do it for $500k. 

Matt says moving forward they need to try and not get to this point.  He says he will do whatever he can to help out, but it's "fucking unnecessary" 

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Josh says to the cameras "mom, you don't want to watch this week"

Oh...she doesn't want to watch THIS WEEK? Just this week?

Man, Christmas, I am super disappointed. Who knew that Matt would be the sane one in all of this? 

• Love 6
Just now, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Matt is hating this shit and letting Christmas know it 

I love how after he said this whole idea of harassing them for the next 4 days is putting people's physical safety in danger, Christmas said that's not why she came on BB.  Ok, but it doesn't change the fact that it's what you're doing. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Matt: "This is fucking unnecessary."
Christmas: "He [Cody] made this necessary."

Keep justifying it to yourself, Christmas Joye. Your stocking is gonna be filled with coal this year.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 13

Matt leaves - he's tired of Christmas.  He leaves laughing while Christmas is swearing at him.  Christmas is pissed off lol 

She didn't appreciate Matt lecturing her.  Raven is trying to stick up for Matt and now Christmas is going off on her. 

• Love 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, PoshSprinkles said:

When Matt of all people is the voice of reason you know your plan is stupid. 

It's very disappointing that Matt has been one of Paul's number one minions this season.  He has shown moments throughout this game where he does have a brain and thinks about things logically.  I believe he was the first to point out the potential pitfalls of Paul's plan to put up pawns during Paul's first HOH. 

Edited by zorak
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm at work, and can't watch, but what the hell? I don't like Cody, but he's done nothing to deserve all of this. Josh can have a beef with him over the predator comment, but what else has he done? Like others, I'm so disappointed in Christmas. And gross...but go Matt, if he's trying to squash this. 

This whole plan makes no sense, apart from group mob mentality. BB is a social experiment, but I don't enjoy this ugliness.

Tell me Kevin isn't involved, so I still have someone to somewhat root for.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 4
Just now, zorak said:

It's very disappointing that Matt has been one of Paul's number one minions this season.  He has shown moments throughout this game where he does have a brain and thinks about thinks logically.  I believe he was the first to point out the potential pitfalls of Paul's plan to put up pawns during Paul's first HOH. 

I hope he's secretly thinking that he needs to get off this shit train ASAP. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I hope he's secretly thinking that he needs to get off this shit train ASAP. 

I hope he is thinking  that. He is appalled that they think it is a good idea to provoke a soldier to the point of possibly hitting someone in the face. And Xmas got mad at him for pointing that out ! She lost me. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Jessica- Paul's game is masterful. If I was a fan at home, I'd be rooting for him but I'm in this game & I want to bring his ass down. #BB19

If Jessica only knew we were all rooting for her.   sigh

Edited by wings707
  • Love 11

Y'know, I was about to make a nice post about how I have some respect for Matt after how he stood up for what he believed in when he was in the HoH room even if he did first wait for Paul to leave...

... but then I just watched him fill the coffee maker with water and shake the remaining drops of water in the carafe onto the kitchen floor.

• Love 2

Christmas getting heated about Matt "lecturing" her. She agrees with Mavin. Christmas says he may have killed people - planetmu

but she can rip souls out just as easily. Ravin telling Christmas to calm down and that they both love her and went to bat for her (saved her). [This convo is after Matt has left the HOH].

Quote per Joker's.

Christmas sounds a bit twisted and psycho here.  Like Paul, she doesn't like to be challenged, and prefers deference and worship.

• Love 1
(edited)

Nooooooo, why is Jessica talking to Cody about her deal with Paul regarding Alex going on the block? She cannot possibly believe that Paul or anyone would honor that deal.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 2