Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, flipflopdiva said:

I hope production did switch it back and say something to Paul, but if so, it hasn't stopped his other 'pranks'. (I get being bored in that house, but if you want to pull childish pranks, food should seriously be off limits.)

I'd hope so too, but since Paul didn't go to Jason and complain about how he got in trouble over the coffee thing, which he would 100% do because it's Paul, I lean toward them not doing anything.

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Alex has become awful, which sucks, but she has plenty of reasons to dislike Jess. Jess was total "mean girl" to her earlier in the season. That's why we all understood why she wanted to put Jess up on the block when Alex was HoH.

Oh yeah, I totally see why Alex isn't fond of Jess and I totally understand the reasons for putting Jess up during her HOH. Jess is no perfect princess either and has said some mean things. I just really, really, really dislike Alex and her head up Paul's ass. She literally can't fathom why people might want Paul out or them questioning Paul in any way. That and her abuse toward Jason is what makes me hate Alex more than Jessica. Also, the fact that Alex really has shown her dislike toward other women. Has she ever had a one-on-one conversation with another woman that wasn't just five minutes of game talk? 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Someone mentioned on a different site that BB stepped in during BB11 when Natalie tried putting something Michele was allergic to in her slop. That's probably the only time they'd consider stepping in. Swapping out decaf for regular is a dumb prank, but I don't think they'll say anything because it's not potentially lethal. 

My memory may be faulty about this but didn't Amanda and her cronies pull something with Elissa's protein mix or supplements in BB15?

(edited)

I am appreciating Jess more and more.  At least her game perspective. She wants to be remembered in this game for making big moves. She is embarrassed and humiliated that her let HOH be  such a bust. And all to gain favor with the house. She knows better now. She will not make that mistake again.

She wants to get Paul out of the house. She explained to Elena how Paul is playing the game and that her mission will be that everyone see he needs to leave. I can get behind that. She knows she is a target regardless of what she is told.

She is a great admirer of Pauls game as being a viewer and an insider !! But, he's got to go.

She says , I don't; care what the house wants. SO what if one doesn't get to jury. I am not here to make the house happy.

I love her game attitude. I don't like everything she does and how she acts. But game Jessica. She is becoming my favorite.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd hope so too, but since Paul didn't go to Jason and complain about how he got in trouble over the coffee thing, which he would 100% do because it's Paul, I lean toward them not doing anything.

They called both of them into the DR since they both were involved, if they did. .  I had forgotten Jason was there, too.  

As @Skycatcher said, we will know by their behavior if production took care of the problem. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I was thinking of this the other night.... especially if Jessica uses the hex this week.... I feel like this entire season so far has been the 'get cody and jessica' out show - with a few non-important casualties in between.... and we're on week what now and they're STILL THERE!

I seriously feel like nothing has happened this season lol

Its been a snooze fest, with a gobby little shit in charge..:) 

• Love 2

The night before last, I watched Paul and Kevin discuss Cody. Paul said that Cody repeatedly talks about the need to go to war with other countries. They questioned how a vet who has seen combat would be so enthusiastic about the US getting involved in more conflicts.

Also, Cody told Kevin that when Big Brother came to shoot his introduction segment, he tried to convince them to film him hunting animals. Big Brother insisted he just shoot at inanimate targets.

Cody is psycho.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Fatkat said:

The night before last, I watched Paul and Kevin discuss Cody. Paul said that Cody repeatedly talks about the need to go to war with other countries. They questioned how a vet who has seen combat would be so enthusiastic about the US getting involved in more conflicts.

Also, Cody told Kevin that when Big Brother came to shoot his introduction segment, he tried to convince them to film him hunting animals. Big Brother insisted he just shoot at inanimate targets.

Cody is psycho.

If that's the criteria, every man I know is psycho.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Fatkat said:

Cody is psycho.

Are we sure he was actually deployed to Afghanistan or Iraq and involved in combat?  I am not sure.  Jason caught him in a story that was in a movie.  Yeah, he was a Marine but that does not mean he fought anywhere.  

• Love 3
7 hours ago, wings707 said:

Road trip!  I am in favor of hurting Paul at the finale.  Someone mentioned wanting to make his balls into earrings for his deed.  Though that is not my style, I prefer a simple silver hoop, I will support her effort.

That was me. I worried about the weight of the earrings first, because I don't want to stretch my lobes out but then I remembered it's Paul and his balls are probably tiny anyway, so they should be fine. I'll even bring my own fish hooks to attach to them. Maybe add some Swarovrski crystals to them for some real class. 

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Geez. I heard about this happening, but it's still preposterous to me that she did that. Like...girl, you having a disease is not the same as coming back from active duty in war. 

Though not comparable to war time, it also made me snort when Elena made some comment about how being on slop sucked and Raven chirped out a "Welcome to Gastroparesis Hell!" all while she shoves spicy chicken, cookies, and ice cream down her gullet without the slightest bit of effect. Meanwhile poor Elena is gas powered right now. Between her and Mark, they could probably produce enough gas to power that house for a week.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

At the end of the conversation Raven said she didn't want to say what happened to her on the air.  And then said the single word....abuse.  Just to let us know!  

Ah, yes. This is Raven's new thing. I think she's noticed that people are less interested in fourteen year old Raven's will and broken ovaries so she's decided to take a new path: she's been whispering about how her grandfather abused her. Now, again, if this is true, I have all the sympathy in the world for her. But it's literally at the point where she says something like that and I have to question it because nothing else she's said in the house seems truthful or adds up (aside from the obvious gastric stimulator, unless she's stashing her iPod in there). This has started showing up the last two days or so, and she always drops her voice and looks down and does the hesitant little girl routine before she whispers out the word "abuse". It's almost like she's reading from a soap opera script. 

Honestly. If Raven told me the sky was blue, I'd have to look out the window and confirm it for myself at this point. I already know the grass is green for Gastroparesis so I don't need to check that one.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Are we sure he was actually deployed to Afghanistan or Iraq and involved in combat?  I am not sure.  Jason caught him in a story that was in a movie.  Yeah, he was a Marine but that does not mean he fought anywhere.  

I'm not sure we can say Jason is a credible witness either....

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I found an article about his brother's death. In it, it was talking about how his brother was sending Cody some sort of gift basket over to Afghanistan when he died. So, at the very least, he was stationed overseas for a time. 

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I found an article about his brother's death. In it, it was talking about how his brother was sending Cody some sort of gift basket over to Afghanistan when he died. So, at the very least, he was stationed overseas for a time. 

That is confirmation that he was there, anyway.  Thanks. 

Edited by wings707
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Cody has discovered the coffee prank.  He said, "Is this a fucking joke?"

How did he discover it?  I thought they changed the contents of the cans.  

(edited)
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

How did he discover it?  I thought they changed the contents of the cans.  

A proper coffee snob can tell the difference between decaf and regular just by sniffing at it. 

ETA: I should probably add that I was a barista for eight years in my youth. I can definitely tell the difference between the two in drip coffee and espresso, but the beans themselves have thrown me a couple of times.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)

He didn't discover the decaf aspect of it.  But he opened the canister, stuck his hand in, pulled the scoop out and kind of looked at it, and saw that there was some sort of substance (the Vaseline) in there.  At least that's what it looked like to me.

Edited by zorak
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

A proper coffee snob can tell the difference between decaf and regular just by sniffing at it. 

My guess is that they just switched the colored plastic cover.  I watched that scene and now that I think about it, it was too fast to open the cans and transfer the contents.  

1 minute ago, zorak said:

He didn't discover the decaf aspect of it.  But he opened the canister, stuck his hand in, pulled it out and kind of looked at his fingers, and saw that there was some sort of substance (the Vaseline) in there.  At least that's what it looked like to me.

OH, they must have put Vaseline on the handle of the scoop inside.  That does not mean he knows it is decaf.  

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

OH, they must have put Vaseline on the handle of the scoop inside.  That does not mean he knows it is decaf.  

Eh, either way, he discovered the so-called prank and stopped anyone else from suffering the consequences of said prank. Good for him. 

• Love 2

It's too bad the regular-in-the-decaf didn't also get pitched because it would've been hilarious to see Paul felled by his own prank when he and Matt go to make a pot of what they think is regular and end up swallowing down decaf instead.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Eh, either way, he discovered the so-called prank and stopped anyone else from suffering the consequences of said prank. Good for him. 

Not unless he discovered the switch.  He may have just thought the handle of the scoop was the prank.  What we do know though is that production did not step in and make things right.  That scoop would not have been there.  

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

It's too bad the regular-in-the-decaf didn't also get pitched because it would've been hilarious to see Paul felled by his own prank when he and Matt go to make a pot of what they think is regular and end up swallowing down decaf instead.

Paul doesn't drink coffee. 

I swear Matt has some OCD tendencies regarding his face/facial hair.  I don't know how many times I've seen him run his hands over his face and touch the top of his hair, his eyebrows, and his beard.  Every time it happens it seems like he does the same set of actions over his face at least 3 times.  Usually it seems to be when he's at the bathroom sink after washing his hands.

I am beginning to wonder if they did switch the decaf or did they say that and then decide to just Vaseline the scoop?  I see no mention of the switch on twitter this morning.  

11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Not unless he discovered the switch.  He may have just thought the handle of the scoop was the prank.  What we do know though is that production did not step in and make things right.  That scoop would not have been there.  

Of course they didn't. 

12 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Of course he doesn't. Makes sense as to why he finds the switch coffee to decaf prank so hilarious. He wouldn't know what a sudden switch could do to a body. 

Kevin and Jason talking this morning.  Kevin said he cannot spend another day with whispering and plotting.  

Jason- He (Paul) wants me to pot stir like a motherfucker. I'm like who cares?

• Love 2
Just now, wings707 said:

Kevin and Jason talking this morning.  Kevin said he cannot spend another day with whispering and plotting.  

Jason- He (Paul) wants me to pot stir like a motherfucker. I'm like who cares?

And this is why Alex needs to go. Without Alex, Kevin and Jason would most likely switch sides and target Paul. 

• Love 9
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

And this is why Alex needs to go. Without Alex, Kevin and Jason would most likely switch sides and target Paul. 

YES.  She has got to go and I see no avenue for this to happen.  

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, wings707 said:

He doesn't need it...ugh!

Paul is gleefully recounting to Jason how he watched Cody this morning grab the coffee scoop that Paul put the Vaseline on.  He thinks he's hilarious.

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul is gleefully recounting to Jason how he watched Cody this morning grab the coffee scoop that Paul put the Vaseline on.  He thinks he's hilarious.

I wish someone would say "nice prank, JAMES" to Paul. He didn't like James and his pranks last year.

I also wish production would supply Matt with a couple more t-shirts and shorts. Watching him shower and then put back on the same dirty clothes was gross. Especially since his used his t-shirt to dry his chest before he put it on. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I seriously feel like nothing has happened this season lol

Probably because - thanks to Production's machinations and interference - hardly anybody's actual intended targets have ever left the House - not permanently, anyway.  Almost every eviction would most accurately be classified as collateral damage.

53 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I would be careful about depending on that too strongly as definitive evidence. That's the same kind of thinking that had everybody considering Donnie a Super Secret Military Covert Ops Double-Naught Spy type because he had no hair on his lower legs. :>

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, I found a gif of Cody discovering the prank. Well, one of the pranks.

giphy.gif

Looks like Cody's "discovery" was only about the Vaseline on the coffee scoop, and not about the coffee itself.  The coffee can is still sitting beside the coffee pot. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I would be careful about depending on that too strongly as definitive evidence. That's the same kind of thinking that had everybody considering Donnie a Super Secret Military Covert Ops Double-Naught Spy type because he had no hair on his lower legs. :>

LOL  I don't remember the Donny story.  That is hysterical.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, F. M. said:

He floats nothing, he'll do what he wants, not anyone else. I can see why the ratings for this season are as low as they are. Once they get Cody and /Jess out, does anyone want to watch the Paul show, co starring.....fill in the blanks. Season is over imho,

Just an aside, but I think people make too much of the ratings slip of this show. BB ratings have been going down for years, but that's only because overall TV ratings have been going down for years. The BB drop is well within the percentages (and, most importantly, it dominates the night pretty much every night of the week - it has been the #1 show every night this season). Since the ratings go down every year, tough, I think it lends to people thinking that the current season has something to do with it, which I don't think it really does. People who watch BB will continue to watch BB, ya know? 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

It was Caleb that started it. They didn't believe he was really a groundskeeper because he performed so well in the challenges. Instead of accepting that he was in-shape, they decided he had to have some military background that he was keeping from them. This then snowballed into him being some kind of secret agent. 

His boot icon on Sucks that year was Keyser Soze. LOL. 

Oh, I remember all of that!  I was laughing at the no hair on his lower legs. 

(edited)

Remember how pissed Derrick was that Devin just added three ladies to their dude alliance? And remember how Devin doing so kept Donny from ever being able to get an Outsiders group together because Christine would always torpedo it? BB16 sucked so much and that was a major part of it. 

I mean, also BotB, of course.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

LOL  I don't remember the Donny story.  That is hysterical.  

Donny had no hair on his legs from the knees down.  Now, this is not uncommon in men who have been wearing long pants for the better part of four decades or more.  The Brain Trust in Donny's season, however, decided:

• Donnys's hairless lower legs meant he must wear boots all the time.
  • The only circumstances under which the other HGs could conceive of constant boot wear was if Donny were in the military (don't ask me why - here in the South my sister-in-law used to wear boots 24/7, and she sold cell phones).
  • Since Donny had never proffered any info on previous military service - not surprising, considering Donny never served - the House Einsteins decided he was keeping some secret military experience on the back burner.
  • IIRC the icing on the cake was - insofar as Donny's general appearance (especially The Beard) also didn't jibe with conventional military preconceptions - they further (un-)deduced he had done undercover work with the mujahideen in Afghanistan.  Because why else would the military let a soldier have a beard like that?

All this because long pants and possibly boots had worn the hair off his legs.  

God, how bored they must get in that House....  :D

• Love 6

The veto ceremony is very brief.  There is no reason to show dogs until the actual filming of it.  The women have to get out of bed and put make up on, get coffee etc.  

The veto ceremony is very brief.  There is no reason to show dogs until the actual filming of it.  The women have to get out of bed and put make up on, get coffee etc.  

I've never understood that either... a 10 min event turns into an hour because they turn the feeds off to hassle them to get ready.  It used to be that we would see everyone start to head outside and then the veto person was called into the DR and then we need feeds were going off soon. 

58 minutes ago, zorak said:

I swear Matt has some OCD tendencies regarding his face/facial hair.  I don't know how many times I've seen him run his hands over his face and touch the top of his hair, his eyebrows, and his beard.  Every time it happens it seems like he does the same set of actions over his face at least 3 times.  Usually it seems to be when he's at the bathroom sink after washing his hands.

He also uses nail clippers to trim his mustache and side burns... so there's that. It's weird. 

• Love 1

I, too, am baffled why BB did not supply Matt with more clothes after the confiscated all that he had, save the 2 shirts.   And why has he not asked?  I have not heard a word out of him about it.  

1 hour ago, zorak said:

2 minutes ago, Lisin said:

He also uses nail clippers to trim his mustache and side burns... so there's that. It's weird. 

If I recall Matt's original intro, the premature grayness started kicking in sometime around age 18 or 19 - so I'm inclined to cut him some slack for being more than usually particular about his appearance.  That had to have been a bitch for a young man not yet out of his teens to deal with.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Well one thing for sure.  Jess now knows Alex is Pauls favorite.  He's taking her with him as far as he can. 

Why do you think this ? In Jess's mind Paul agreed ro put Alex on the block for her. Did Jess  overhear  or was told something ?

I, too, am baffled why BB did not supply Matt with more clothes after the confiscated all that he had, save the 2 shirts.   And why has he not asked?  I have not heard a word out of him about it.  

Frankly, my dear, I don't think Matt gives a damn - not about the clothes, anyway.  ;)

• Love 1