Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Paul just said he has to put them up to flush the temptation. 

This has some fun potential. He's going to put them up thinking they'll have to reveal their safety at that moment, like he revealed his when Cody tried to put him up. Then Paul will think they're lying. Won't he be surprised when the eviction is canceled.

• Love 1
Just now, Artsda said:

Paul's a moron, he's going to put them up to waste his HOH

Actually...Paul tends to do this thing where he says something that satisfies the group, but then spend the time he has choosing a new target and planting that idea. I want to wait and see what Paul's mindset is throughout the night. 

• Love 1

Jessica has no one to blame but herself.  She could had saved her HOH had she taken a number away from the other side of the house by putting up Alex or Jason once she won POV.  Yet she didn't care because she has the hex!  I don't know why America (production) gave it to her.  She's too bratty and immature to have it.  I would had given it to Josh or Kevin.  They would had kept it secret til double eviction. 

Paul, on the hand, is made out to look like a genius around these fools.  Casting really casted a bunch of morons this season.  While I appreciate the blindside, I can't get over how much this season has turned so much into the Paul show.  

I'm still hoping Josh, Kevin, Christmas or damn even Jason will be able to win this season.  Paul would be too obvious that the production wants to win. 

• Love 4
Just now, Artsda said:

Paul's a moron, he's going to put them up to waste his HOH

No, Jess will have to use the hex and get rid of it.  IF that is what he will do, not sure. 

8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul is so shook by knowing that Jessica is popular with America. He will start kissing their asses now because all he cares about is being popular with America. Hopefully it fucks him over with his minions.

Oh, it will.  IF he's stupid enough to start working with Jess and Cody to stay in America's good graces, that means he has to put two other people on the block this week.  Mark and Elena, for example, aren't gonna forgive him if he puts them up on the block over Jess and Cody.  I don't think Paul's stupid enough to do that, but he cares so much about being popular with the viewers that he might just do it anyway.

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She does.  She is smart.  She used the word ingenuous and did not succumb to disingenuous (incorrect) as so many do. 

Disingenuous is a word. What do you mean?

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think he would have been better off throwing it when it was down to him and his minions, yes, but I don't think anything he does this week will really hurt him that much

He turned his block around so fast that I really thought he was trying to throw it.

4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

This has some fun potential. He's going to put them up thinking they'll have to reveal their safety at that moment, like he revealed his when Cody tried to put him up. Then Paul will think they're lying. Won't he be surprised when the eviction is canceled.

What's even funnier is that he probably thinks that someone will still go home, just maybe not Jody. And then he'll find out that his HOH was a waste!!! Lol 

josh really needs to get over the hot sauce and pickle juice incident. 

Just now, Michichick said:

Disingenuous is a word. What do you mean?

It is not. It was added to the dictionary because of popular use.  That is NOT good in my book.  The English language is going down the tubes because of this.  Do you think irregardless is a real  word, too?   That has been added, too.  GAH!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

He turned his block around so fast that I really thought he was trying to throw it.

I knew he was confident in his answers so I had a feeling he would win 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul is doing so terribly in this talk with Elena, but I guarantee you she'll go back to him. Sigh.

Paul can say he was just one of seven until he's blue in the face. I don't see how Elena of all people would believe that.

Mark + Elena: We feel like we're on the outside of the decision this week
Paul: You have nothing to worry about!
Mark: Are we good?
Paul: Yeah.
Elena: Are we good too?
Paul: Get the fuck out!
Elena: I was left out this week. I'm just asking!
Paul: Jeez, don't be so stupid and paranoid!

Ok, he didn't essentially say that last part. But Paul's reasoning is dumb.

• Love 2

Well, this sucks all kinds of ass. This season is completely turning into that Survivor season where everyone fell all over themselves to give that Rob person the win. Paul already gets around 75% of the DRs, this week he'll probably get 90%. This is not entertaining to me. This is not fun for me. I hate Paul. I hate seeing him on the feeds constantly. I hate everyone thinking THEY are truly the ones with him. I hate him telling Josh to act like a jackass. I hate his face, his beard, every single thing about him. I hate that he is ruining what I think could have been a pretty decent season of all newbies. 

So he'll flush the temptation, this week will literally mean absolutely nothing, other than Paul HOHing all around the house all week. No thank you, I am not in for this. 

Boy, did Elena blow that comp. From what I read on jokers, I thought she knew her stuff pretty well, but she lost to Josh AND Mark. That's pretty bad.

• Love 16

Elena pretending she knew this was going to happen, when she kept telling Jessica everything was good.

1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Boy, did Elena blow that comp. From what I read on jokers, I thought she knew her stuff pretty well, but she lost to Josh AND Mark. That's pretty bad.

I think she was shook from the eviction. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Paul just needs to put up Jody to unleash the hex. 

I think it's pretty dumb, why waste the HOH knowing they'll both stay next week when he can't play in next HOH?

1 minute ago, Artsda said:

I think it's pretty dumb, why waste the HOH knowing they'll both stay next week when he can't play in next HOH?

Put up Mark/Cody and see if she uses it. 

1 minute ago, Michichick said:

No, I don't think irregardless is a word.  The first recorded usage of disingenuous was in the 1600s, so I'm okay with it.

Also disingenuous and ingenuous don't mean the same thing. So not sure why one would use ingenuous if one means disingenuous.

• Love 18

Elena told Mark that Cody is not her knight in shining armor and that he's not going to get her to the end.  She said she has to do that for herself or something to that effect.  I hope Elena remembers this and doesn't go running back to Paul. 

• Love 1

Now Elena is admitting to Mark that she knew Jess had the temptation.  But she totally lied to Paul when he was in there asking them if they knew about it.

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think a Mark/Elena nomination would be fascinating. Jess wouldn't use the Hex on that, right? And that would fuck her over with Mark and Elena. That'd be pretty clever.

She'd be dumb to use her Hex on them and leave herself unprotected next week. I'm not sure Mark or Elena would be surprised that she prioritizes herself and Cody.

Christmas still has her advantage in the game.  If she last til DE and keep her nose clean, it'll be interesting if she uses it or not. 

5 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Elena is so pissed. But she's fucking NOT crying!

I don't think I would mess with her too much right now.

Mark is the worse thing to happen to her game ?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

She'd be dumb to use her Hex on them and leave herself unprotected next week. I'm not sure Mark or Elena would be surprised that she prioritizes herself and Cody.

The interesting thing is that if he gets out Mark this week, isn't that still a good result for Paul? 

• Love 2

Raven is definitely on Jessica's radar.  She's really pissed that Raven lied to her face right before the eviction because Raven knew who she was voting out at that point with certainty.

Elena is really not happy with Matt and Raven.  Please let this lead to them going sooner rather than later.

• Love 8
Just now, zorak said:

Raven is definitely on Jessica's radar.  She's really pissed that Raven lied to her face right before the eviction because Raven knew who she was voting out at that point with certainty.

Raven on the radar pleases me.  

• Love 3

Paul getting out Mark? A person the whole house doesn't trust, and who hasn't been good at comps? No. Not a good HOH.  But it doesn't matter, because Elena would go over him. That would be good for him. 

• Love 3

Love Jess for seeing the con artist in Raven. 

Cody's a pretty sweet boyfriend, makes Jess food, brings it to her and covers her dress so she can eat it and won't get dirty.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

A part of me is happy to see Jessica and Elena turning on Matt and Raven, but the other part of me is like Paul is the root of all evil how don't you see this?!

I totally understand but as much as I hate Paul, he is playing the game.  Matt and Raven aren't doing much of anything except hiding behind everyone else.

• Love 3
Just now, vb68 said:

I despise Jeff cutting into the action in the house to interview Ramses.

Save this for a comp. I don't pay for the feeds to listen to Jeff.

On the bright side, we don't get stuck with him for more than 10 minutes a week. At least there's no Jeffish repeating over and over during comps. 

But yeah, 10 minutes too much still. 

• Love 1