Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Paul Cody and Jessica in the wave room. 

Just now, wings707 said:

I thought we would hear the curse tonight.  Did I miss that> 

We did. Some dumb competition that will create a 3rd nominee each week for a little while 

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

I thought we would hear the curse tonight.  Did I miss that> 

Nope. The curse is a temptation competition. You can choose to compete. If you win, you're immune for the week. If you get last, you get put up as the third nominee.

1 minute ago, Michichick said:

i wonder if Jessica will get in trouble with production since she lied about how long the Hex keeps her safe.

She could potentially argue that she meant "sometime in the next four weeks." 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I missed this.  What? 

The curse is a new competition. Every week the HGs can choose to participate or not in this new comp. Winner is safe for the week, loser is an automatic third nominee.

Just now, Michichick said:

The curse is a new competition. Every week the HGs can choose to participate or not in this new comp. Winner is safe for the week, loser is an automatic third nominee.

Oh! I missed the part about it being every week.

Thank you!

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh! I missed the part about it being every week.

I don't remember the details but I do think she said it's more than one week. Which seems crazy but I'll take it. Except nobody from the power side will play, which means someone from the non-power side will be putting themselves on the block if they play.

7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Haha! Jessica just told everyone on live tv she got the temptation. 

LOL!  The house tried to blindside her, but she just blindsided the house.  Not to mention Production!  AND she wiped the smirk right off asshole Paul's face.  Jess is my favorite at this point.  I hope she either outlasts Cody or learns not to listen to him anymore because she's so much better at this game when she isn't tied to him.

• Love 15
(edited)

I honestly thought Julie was going to reveal the curse to the houseguests but got flustered by Jess' reveal of her temptation.

Maybe I'm wrong but it seemed like that.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5

Now Mark is in there with them.  Mark:  "Am I in trouble?"  Paul:  "NO".  I think Mark might be in more trouble now if Paul doesn't try to get Jess or Cody out because of the temptation.

• Love 2

I don't remember the details but I do think she said it's more than one week. Which seems crazy but I'll take it. Except nobody from the power side will play, which means someone from the non-power side will be putting themselves on the block if they play.

Well, this week, it wouldn't be smart for Jody to play since they do have the Hex and are essentially safe. Even if they do get put up, they can stop Paul's HOH and I'll bet that it's more glorious for them to watch Paul's HOH go down the drain.

Mark and Elena, however, do need to be playing. I wonder what would happen if only one person chose to play. I guess they have to have at least two participants, or else the competition doesn't happen. 

This competition is dumb because with Paul's side in power, his side this week doesn't need to play. He has too many minions. 

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Apparently the temptation competition takes place just before nominations 

I feel the only people who will play are people who are certain they'll be nominated. And these people are clueless so they'll all think they're safe. Ha.

Paul is spinning spinning spinning. Don't fucking believe him, you dopes.

• Love 1

LOL. Paul just said that Michelle last season couldn't win anything.

Well, she DID win a co-HOH temptation when you, Paul, didn't win anything from America so....she DID technically win something. 

Jessica is so not buying this. 

• Love 2
Just now, Ceeg said:

I think I hate Jess, Cody, and Paul all equally. So watching them fighting is no fun for me. 

I hate Paul most of all so right now I'm team Cody and Jessica. I will get back to hating them once Paul is gone.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I feel the only people who will play are people who are certain they'll be nominated. And these people are clueless so they'll all think they're safe. Ha.

Yeah but now there will be 3 nominees no matter what. So Paul or whoever else might win HOH from his side will have to nominate one of their own. 

1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Yeah but now there will be 3 nominees no matter what. So Paul or whoever else might win HOH from his side will have to nominate one of their own. 

Will there be three nominees if nobody plays in the special comp? If so, I completely missed that.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Paul:  "Just because I feel a certain way doesn't mean that 6 other people feel the same way."  If only that were true in this house.

I do like that they're not buying what he's selling. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Paul:  "Just because I feel a certain way doesn't mean that 6 other people feel the same way."  If only that were true in this house.

I love how hard he's trying to say he's not the ringleader. Come on dude, even Jessica isn't that blind.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I dig it that Jessica is keeping it to herself that Kevin tipped her off about the vote 

Paul can't really unring the bell about Ramses having the $25K now if he gets pissed at Kevin!

Too bad so sad! 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh. Paul basically said that Josh wasn't being put up this week: "I know Josh is a headache and is going to be here a few more--well, whenever he goes...." Good job, Paul. Hopefully Jess caught that.

I loled so hard over that. Such a fantastic slip up.

Mark: I have become an outsider. I guess this is what I deserve though. I turned my back on you [Cody], on Dom. 
Elena: Dom is a cunt.

Oh, Elena. I had such high hopes for you.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Well fuck you Jessica, now Paul won;t nominate either of you.  

If Paul doesn't nom Jessica and Cody because of her revealing she got the last temptation, then it was a brilliant move on her part.  In that case, she and Cody are safe this week AND next week because they won't have to burn the Hex this week.  I don't think Paul will be fooled though, but he was going to put Jess and Cody up this week anyway so it's not like she gave anything up by revealing that she got the temptation on the live show.  It might save them this week.  Should be interesting to see this play out.

Anyone else think Paul majorly fucked up by winning HOH this week?  Once Cody, Mark, and Elena were out he should have thrown that shit!  It was him vs. his minions, so he would have been able to get them to put up whoever he wanted anyway.  By winning a second HOH so soon, he might wake up a few of his ass-kissers to the fact that he's a strong player and a threat in comps.  Most of his minions are too misted, but I think his winning this second HOH might wake up Kevin, Jason, and maybe even Christmas.

14 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Yeah, but if you were going to be put on the block anyway, it's not much of a punishment.  Also, this is a player's opportunity to close the backdoor option on the HOH.  Worst case scenario is that, if you're the third nominee, at least you're guaranteed to play in the Veto comp.  A player is better off choosing to enter the competition as long as they're confident that they are one of the HOH's top three targets.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Yeah both he and Mark look defeated.

Jess to her credit has some fight.

She does.  She is smart.  She used the word ingenuous and did not succumb to disingenuous (incorrect) as so many do. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, me5671 said:

Anyone else think Paul majorly fucked up by winning HOH this week?  Once Cody, Mark, and Elena were out he should have thrown that shit!  It was him vs. his minions, so he would have been able to get them to put up whoever he wanted anyway.  By winning a second HOH so soon, he might wake up a few of his ass-kissers to the fact that he's a strong player and a threat in comps.  Most of his minions are too misted, but I think his winning this second HOH might wake up Kevin, Jason, and maybe even Christmas.

I think he would have been better off throwing it when it was down to him and his minions, yes, but I don't think anything he does this week will really hurt him that much.

• Love 2