Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Emilissima said:

I'm at the gym, on the treadmill, and when someone said Marks middle name is Gordon, I laughed so hard, everyone else is looking at me funny.

That was Elena. Elena/Cody with the random comic relief.

Can we just watch the jury footage again? 

• Love 8

Julie is throwing shade!

Just now, Dewey Decimate said:

Eff you, BB, if you're just pulling our legs with this fucking fantastic jury footage and have Dr. Will come in to brainwash them all down from the "screw Paul" ledge.  The bitter is strong with these jurors.... and it gives me LIFE!

What I gathered from that footage is that Alex, Raven, and probably Matt will vote for Paul for sure. I imagine Kevin and National Donut Day will, as well. So fucking Paul will win.

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Julie is throwing shade!

What I gathered from that footage is that Alex, Raven, and probably Matt will vote for Paul for sure. I imagine Kevin and National Donut Day will, as well. So fucking Paul will win.

Unless Jason can convince Alex not to vote for Paul, and Kevin will be mad, but that's not going to happen.

And Kevin delivers.  Again!  "Shoudda called myself Thanksgiving"

Potty Mouth is still whining about his comic.  At this point I want Josh to win, but he's still so damned annoying.

Whenever I think I can't despise Paul more,  he gloats in the DR, again.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kevin is such a piss poor player. Him trusting Paul still is on par with every single person who trusted Paul and then got evicted.

He's not just drinking the Kool-Aid, he's shooting it up too.

• Love 11

Kevin has never reacted the way the houseguests have expected him to react in any scenario.  That goes to show that they never really took much time to get to know him, and just made a lot of assumptions.  After that incident with Josh where he threatened violence, he stopped acting that way.  He knew better than to do that again, and he calmed himself down.   I knew he would leave the house with class -- more class than any of them deserve, to be honest.

Also, Kevin looks much taller to me when he is out of the house than when he is in the house.

I hope Josh isn't lying, and that he will show up at Kevin's house for Thanksgiving.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 10

Josh's good bye message didn't phase him. 

2 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

I suspect people are going to vote for Keivn after this. 

Yes, unfortunately.  Feeders will be the majority of he votes though so maybe not.

• Love 3