Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

God, I hope not. They're showing signs already for a dysfunctional relationship - and yeah, it's kinda shitty to jump to that conclusion because Big Brother isn't Real Life but still.

Cody spouting manipulative shit and shoving his stuff into a bag every time Jessica becomes a little critical or questions him about something? Jessica taking something like The Lie and making it into a much bigger deal than it really has to be?

Yeah, really rosy future for those two. 

Rosy like Mark and Elena? or Matt( eat my face off)  and Raven always ill? barf..LOL

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Raven and Matt just dumped coffee on each other. Inside the house. 

LOL!

I definitely  do NOT see future as a couple for Jess and Cody. He will not be bale to handle her job.  But, I do want them to stay a couple in the house to team against Paul. Oh no !! I am using them too.

• Love 1

Matt was doing something and raven didn't like it. Said if he didn't stop she'd pour her coffee on him. He didn't stop. She dumped her hot coffee on him.  He was shocked. Then did the same to her. His must not have been hot. 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Raven and Matt just dumped coffee on each other. Inside the house. 

1d99abc952c188da6c78f879d59cdc47926061a6

Especially hilarious because ten minutes ago, Elena found an ant floating in her bowl of slop.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, missyb said:

I definitely  do NOT see future as a couple for Jess and Cody. He will not be bale to handle her job.  But, I do want them to stay a couple in the house to team against Paul. Oh no !! I am using them too.

Me too! :)

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Matt was doing something and raven didn't like it. Said if he didn't stop she'd pour her coffee on him. He didn't stop. She dumped her hot coffee on him.  He was shocked. Then did the same to her. His must not have been hot. 

They act like 10 year olds..smh

2 minutes ago, F. M. said:

I definitely  do NOT see future as a couple for Jess and Cody. He will not be bale to handle her job.

I agree, but I don't think it's even her job that's the issue. It's their lifestyle and different way of living. 

She's got a place in WeHo, has cleaning people come in twice a month, goes to Coachella & EDC,  Ralphs for her groceries, goes on trips to Cabo or Vegas on whims, knows people like the President of Bank of America. 

Cody's got a truck and can't afford a part for it, he's country Texas living who dreams of having a gas stove which Jess told him she has but she hates it. lol  I just don't see him liking not being the breadwinner. 

• Love 4

Paul says he still hasn't received an apology from Cody.  Christmas says he's a hothead.  Paul says it's small man complex.  It takes one to know one, Paul. 

• Love 14

Paul really doesn't have a grasp on reality. He thinks he's the star of the show and the other HG are his co-stars. He expects that he should be treated differently. He and Cody could have gone far together if they had worked secretly. 

• Love 4
Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

What does Cody have to apologize for? Not bowing down and being a minion? Trying to nominate Paul the first week even though Paul has nominated him twice?

I don't think he has any reason to apologize.  But Paul was saying that even Mark went around and apologized for his behavior the other night.  So I guess in Paul's mind he thinks Cody should apologize for the way he acted to Paul.  Christmas pointed out that Paul is still probably Cody's number one target.  Paul's response to that was that Cody was in no position to have that kind of mentality.  Paul is still doing whatever he can to make Cody out to be the bad guy in all things.

Paul is such an idiot.  He is cracking himself up over the fact that Cody made decaf coffee and didn't even realize that. 

• Love 1

Paul: "100% Josh is winning America's Favourite Player."

Um...

Paul knows this isn't true.  I cannot figure out his motive for saying this.  

• Love 1

Alex is ok with going up as a pawn to make it look like they're honoring what Jess wants.  I hope it bites her in the butt and she somehow ends up going home.

• Love 4

If Jess finally understands that she will never be able to have a relationship with Cody in RL and cannot trust his mood swings in the house,  she will be open to trusting Paul and his plan.  

His plan is bogus but maybe, just maybe Jess in the mix will get others to see what Paul is doing.  Someone has to start the wheels of doubt. 

(edited)

As a Dancing with the Stars fan, let me tell you that Cody is doing some really shitty samba rolls with that giant weight. 

ETA: I feel like I'm watching a very angry Tom Cruise doing a Scientology-approved workout. And I'm kinda worried that Cody is gonna brain himself with that thing. Thank God he went back to the bike. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Cody has nothing to lose at this point. I would use every opportunity to let people know, loudly that Paul is manipulating all of them and that they all can't go to the end.  They should start thinking about who is next ?

• Love 12
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Cody has nothing to lose at this point. I would use every opportunity to let people know, loudly that Paul is manipulating all of them and that they all can't go to the end.  They should start thinking about who is next ?

This. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Long way until Thursday. They'll make up for the thousandth time and she will use the hex to save him. 

Jessica is going to be Marcellus 2. She will use the hex to save Cody and after the votes are read she will be out the door. 

Cody had said he was going to behave in ways to get her mad so she does not use the hex on him. He sees how it will go if she does.  Jessica wasted her HOH and POV last week and this week she will seal her own fate. 

Or am I wrong? How does this hex even work? She stops the entire eviction for that week? Or is it a crap shoot and she stops only the eviction of a person she names and the votes are read and the person who she does not name can be evicted if that person got the votes to be evicted? 

1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

Random question. Is there a scale in the house?

No. 

Why? Have you also noticed that Miss "I Throw Up All The Time Because I'm Sick, Y'all" is puttin' on the poundage since she came in the house? 

• Love 6

No. 

Why? Have you also noticed that Miss "I Throw Up All The Time Because I'm Sick, Y'all" is puttin' on the poundage since she came in the house? 

I'm eating lunch and watching Cody workout. Hopefully, I'm losing weight. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DakotaLavender said:

Or am I wrong? How does this hex even work? She stops the entire eviction for that week? Or is it a crap shoot and she stops only the eviction of a person she names and the votes are read and the person who she does not name can be evicted if that person got the votes to be evicted? 

The eviction is completely halted if she uses it.  Everyone on the block will be saved.

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

The eviction is completely halted if she uses it.  Everyone on the block will be saved.

Well, it can go very very wrong if she does not use it thinking Cody will go and they gave her the votes to be evicted. Then, she is gone and the hex is gone and they can get rid of Cody the next week. That would be the smart way to vote if you are a gambler: vote for Jessica to be evicted. 

If she uses it, the hex is gone and next week it will be the same scenario but with no safety net unless either of them wins HOH. 

If I were Jess and Cody , I would not give two shits if I was the target or not. I have and always will be the target. May as well screw a few people along the way. Keep one of them out of jury. 

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Well, it can go very very wrong if she does not use it thinking Cody will go and they gave her the votes to be evicted. Then, she is gone and the hex is gone and they can get rid of Cody the next week. That would be the smart way to vote if you are a gambler: vote for Jessica to be evicted. 

If she uses it, the hex is gone and next week it will be the same scenario but with no safety net unless either of them wins HOH. 

Pauls plan.  Take Jess off the block and put Alex up.  If she uses it they all come down, if not they vote Cody off.  My dream is Alex goes but that will never happen.  

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

I think that is one possibility that Paul has actually not even thought of. He can send Jess home without the Hex having been used . He is so focused ion getting Cody out, because he failed last time.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Pauls plan.  Take Jess off the block and put Alex up.  If she uses it they all come down, if not they vote Cody off.  My dream is Alex goes but that will never happen.  

I think Paul's plan about putting Alex up is for next week.  Earlier this morning he was talking about taking Jess off and putting Elena up next to Jason and Cody.  That was before he talked to Jess.  But I haven't heard him say he would use Alex this week at all.  All the plans that are being made about Alex have involved next week.  Alex could still go home in that scenario if they decided to fuck Paul and Alex over.

Edited by zorak
14 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Although Jessica and Cody are fighting at the moment, it is still in Jessica's best interest to use the hex and keep Cody.  He is her only ally in the house and the only person she knows has her back 100%.  Plus, both of them would be eligible for HOH and Paul wouldn't.  As we have seen in the past, both Jessica & Cody are strong at comps.  So they have a good shot at HOH.

I suspect that they will reconcile before Thursday and the Hex will be used. 

• Love 2

Kevin was just talking to Cody making points about how Jess will be the number one target if he stays this week.  Cody said he wanted to just fall on the grenade. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

I think Paul's plan about putting Alex up is for next week.  Earlier this morning he was talking about taking Jess off and putting Elena up next to Jason and Cody.  That was before he talked to Jess.  But I haven't heard him say he would use Alex this week at all.  All the plans that are being made about Alex have involved next week.  Alex could still go home in that scenario if they decided to fuck Paul and Alex over.

Thanks for the clarification.  

(edited)

Paul to Jess:  "Eight people can't keep conjugating upstairs."  Paul, the word is "congregating".  Although it could be entertaining to see these idiots upstairs in a room conjugating verbs.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

I think that is one possibility that Paul has actually not even thought of. He can send Jess home without the Hex having been used . He is so focused ion getting Cody out, because he failed last time.

Why would he take Jessica down and put Alex up? He should hedge his bets and have them all vote for Jessica. If she doesn't use it she is evicted. If she does use it, the hex is gone, and they can repeat the noms next week to get one of them out. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Paul to Jess:  "Eight people can't keep conjugating upstairs."  Paul, the word is "congregating".  Although it could be entertaining to see this idiots upstairs in a room conjugating verbs.

Really? Isn't that what he and Jess did?

• Love 2
Just now, KootieTaw said:

Really? Isn't that what he and Jess did?

He was talking about if he gets all these people in a room to tell her they will get Alex out.  He said once that happens they need to squash all talk about it because Kevin and Jason can't know.  Then he made the comment about people "conjugating" upstairs in a room.

• Love 1

I have a question that's just out of curiosity, not much to do with game play. Why was Alex taking little sips of olive brine and then alternating with little sips from a coffee cup last night? What the heck was the purpose?