Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

She's probably telling the truth about it. I imagine it would be hard for the body to ingest and use all those nutrients and whatnot from food if you're constantly throwing it back up. Of course, they told me that coffee would stunt my growth but even after being a half a pot a day person since an early age, I topped out at 5 foot 11. 

BTW, get ready for another tour of gastrointestinal issues with Raven. She's making pork chops, y'all!

She is taller than I am!  I am going to call BS on that. 

• Love 2
(edited)
36 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's especially galling if you remember BB16 and Frankie Grande's expensive fish filling the majority of the fridge and freezer. 

BB16: Tuna steaks!
BB19: Kraft Singles?

They actually did give them fish this season. I remember because they let over $90 worth of fish go bad lol.

They do give them shredded cheese, which would be better than what Raven's doing!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
(edited)

*cries*

Raven touches the meat (she uses a fork to lift it but then uses her bare hand to steady the chop). Raven touches the box of tin foil. Raven touches the salt shaker. Raven touches the counter.

What does Raven not touch? The soap and water in between touching the meat and touching everything else.

ETA: Is it just me or does "touches" not seem like a real word anymore? I had to Google it to double check because it was messing with my mind.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

Matt telling Christmas that he was concerned that Paul said he would take the heat and possibly go home if they don't win HOH next week because according to Matt, they need Paul for his knowledge, expertise, and personality. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Matt telling Christmas that he was concerned that Paul said he would take the heat and possibly go home if they don't win HOH next week because according to Matt, they need Paul for his knowledge, expertise, and personality. 

Mark is like all two of Dorothy's traveling companions, he doesn't have a brain or courage.  Only instead of not having a heart to complete the trifecta,  he lacks a personality instead.

• Love 7

Christmas wants to know what she ever did to be on anyone's radar.  Maybe Matt could clue her in considering he was one of the most vocal about not liking the fact that she was allowed to stay in the game due to her foot.

Poor Ramses.  They've dressed him in one of Matt's only 2 outfits.

• Love 1

Christmas told Ramses that she has asked Jessica if it's ok for her to throw Josh a pity vote and vote to evict Ramses.  Clearly she was trying to cover her ass with Ramses in the event that Ramses stays. Matt was telling her earlier that he had talked to Paul at some point and floated the idea that they could keep Ramses and play nice this week with Jessica and Cody because they would be in a better position if Cody or Mark wins the next HOH.  But Matt did say that for their long term game it is best to get Ramses out this week. 

Paul and Kevin are talking.  Paul says they need to go over dates together because based on the answers Paul has been getting as he's quizzed others, he says none of the others know the dates.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Well at least Matt is aware of his own limitations on the personality front! That's something, I guess.

It's too bad there wasn't a temptation for extra t-shirts. That's one Matt would win hands down.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I....I just can't. I really just can't deal with that. That actually....I can't even find the words to describe how irrationally infuriated I am over an alternative way of making a pasta dish. Like....do they not have real cheese where she can grate it over the pasta instead? Do they have a cheese grater? Couldn't they ask for packaged already grated cheese? 

Why the hell is THIS the thing that gets me to get angry today? Not Jessica not using the veto, not Josh being a prick, not Ramses not talking to Jessica (though I did get irritated), but THIS FAKE ASS MOTHER EFFING MAC AND FAKE CHEESE?  

Honest they probably don't have real cheese and they probably my can't ask for it. Unless it's in their hoh basket. BB usually don't take special grocery requests. 

I've only seen shredded cheese and slices. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

They actually did give them fish this season. I remember because they let over $90 worth of fish go bad lol.

They do give them shredded cheese, which would be better than what Raven's doing!

They get expensive fish every year and every year the HGs end up throwing it away. People have speculated that BB gets it at some sort of a massive discount. 

I think either not a lot of people eat it and no one really knows how to cook it. 

12 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Honest they probably don't have real cheese and they probably my can't ask for it. Unless it's in their hoh basket. BB usually don't take special grocery requests. 

I've only seen shredded cheese and slices. 

They should not have to ask for real food.  CBS should automatically supply that!  

16 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul wants Kevin to give the wrong answer if anyone asks him what day something happened.

Good god. 

47 minutes ago, zorak said:

Josh and Mark are playing pool.  I can't believe anyone is letting Josh do this.

Wow

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They should not have to ask for real food.  CBS should automatically supply that!  

Good god. 

Wow

I live off shredded cheese! 

However when I make my baked Mac n cheese I do go out and buy the blocks lol 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I live off shredded cheese! 

However when I make my baked Mac n cheese I do go out and buy the blocks lol 

Pre shredded cheese is real cheese.  You cannot shred processed cheese, it is too soft.  I am talking about the individually wrapped pieces of "cheese."  

Edited by wings707
(edited)

Matt and Kevin seem so close to Ramses. Voting him out because Paul told them too is just stupid.  Especially when what happens if Mark or Cody win HOH? They'll all suddenly be innocent? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 6

Matt thinks it's best for him and Raven that Josh, Jason, or Alex wins the next HOH.  He's hoping that he, Raven, and Paul can make it through the next HOH cycle without having to do anything.  I really need for him and Raven to get booted ASAP.

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Raven touches the meat (she uses a fork to lift it but then uses her bare hand to steady the chop). Raven touches the box of tin foil. Raven touches the salt shaker. Raven touches the counter.

What does Raven not touch? The soap and water in between touching the meat and touching everything else.

Christmas did this with eggs the other day. She touched like literally every single thing in the kitchen without washing her hands. I could never live in that house.

6 minutes ago, zorak said:

I really need for [Matt] and Raven to get booted ASAP.

Really though! Honestly I might want Matt gone more than Paul at this point. OK, not really, but it's somewhat close!

ETA: Josh had the water on because he's pooping and Paul turned it off because there's a drought. I would agree with Paul on the drought thing, but maybe since someone's pooping you could all just take your convo out of the bathroom. Like be somewhat considerate maybe. It's not that hard.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results. 

I feel like Jessica and Cody need that cross stitched onto a pillow to take with them to their new marriage home after the show (well, after he impresses her with his breeding skills, of course).

Sad to say they have suffered the consequences of that lesson once before and if they were going to learn anything from it, they would have already learned it.

But ... it seems crystal clear they have not learned that lesson as they are right on track to make the same mistake again. There's really not much that anyone else can do to set them on the right track now.

There is a small chance - albeit a very tiny chance - that something could happen in the house before Thursday to make people realize the truth of what is going on and that the HGs could decide to evict J instead of R.

However, the odds of that happening are near zero and so, I am pretty much fed up with this season and I really can't see investing much of my time watching the feeds or caring about who is evicted. At this point, it just seems like a big waste of time.

Perhaps in a few weeks or so, the HGs will "snap out of it" and learn what has been going on. But, in the meantime, it just makes me very sad to see how poorly these people seem to play this game. Such a sad summer for BB.  Bleeh!

• Love 8
55 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Matt and Kevin seem so close to Ramses. Voting him out because Paul told them too is just stupid.  Especially when what happens if Mark or Cody win HOH? They'll all suddenly be innocent? 

I think that's why a few nights ago he was trying to convince raven that voting Ramses wasn't the best idea.  He said it was so they didn't pissed off jessica and Cody but Matt really likes Ramses. They have fun together 

(edited)

Let's see if Kevin spills to Paul.  Because sounds like he thinks she's safe for 4 weeks and he also realizes she got all the votes because she was the underdog.  Also Kevin was pointing out how Josh was screaming at her (Kevin did not like that) as a reason.

Edited by Artsda

Horrible decision by Jess. At the same time, she was going to be nominated no matter what, so it's not like they were going to NOT nominate her as soon as they could, so they would always be able to "flush it out.". But yes, horrible, horrible decision. BB HGs = Making moronic decisions since 2001!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Horrible decision by Jess. At the same time, she was going to be nominated no matter what, so it's not like they were going to NOT nominate her as soon as they could, so they would always be able to "flush it out.". But yes, horrible, horrible decision. BB HGs = Making moronic decisions since 2001!

Not really. Jess and Cody talked about this. She wants to postpone using her Hex and if she can make the HG think that the HOH who puts them on the block could go on the block as a consequence, she can buy them time ( at least to jury together).

(edited)

How is that not using production as a strategy? That's against the rules, no? 

EDITED TO ADD: That said, Paul was also breaking the rules with HIS lying, I guess. I thought people just sort of assumed he was safe. If he was telling them that he was safe, then that's also using production as a strategy. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
Just now, missyb said:

Good point. Not sure.

Like I just edited into my original post, though, I guess it is hard for them to call her on it when they've let Paul lie about his hex. Or has Paul ever specifically lied or has he just hinted?

(edited)

She told the truth, she got the hex it's good for 4 weeks.  They don't need to know she can only use it once.

Not when they let Paul claim that he's still safe this week.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

How is that not using production as a strategy? That's against the rules, no? 

It is. However, the issue with this is that production has allowed Paul to bend the rules around his own temptation by clearly stating (or hinting?) that he's safe for one more week because he was HOH. That, I think, is on a similar level to Jess' lie, although hers is definitely more blatant. But if they punish her for using them as a strategy, then I'd think that they should be able to punish Paul too. Most likely they'd just say that he wasn't using production as a strategy like Jess was and let him off. 

They're both definitely wrong for using it as a way to not be nominated; it just so happens that Paul's lie is a little more vague and unclear, as Jess' is pretty transparent. Hers will backfire on Thursday, though, while Paul may never be found out. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

They're both definitely wrong for using it as a way to not be nominated; it just so happens that Paul's lie is a little more vague and unclear, as Jess' is pretty transparent. Hers will backfire on Thursday, though, while Paul may never be found out. 

How will it backfire, Julie's announcing the curse. Nothing about Jessica winning the hex. 

Also maybe Kevin will think twice about evicting Ramses over Josh now considering he knows America voted so much for her.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It is. However, the issue with this is that production has allowed Paul to bend the rules around his own temptation by clearly stating (or hinting?) that he's safe for one more week because he was HOH. That, I think, is on a similar level to Jess' lie, although hers is definitely more blatant. But if they punish her for using them as a strategy, then I'd think that they should be able to punish Paul too. Most likely they'd just say that he wasn't using production as a strategy like Jess was and let him off. 

He hinted. If he had out and out said, "Hey, I went in the DR and asked and they told me that it didn't count for that one week I was HoH so I have an extra week", that would have been using production as strategy. But if he just hints at it? "And you know you can't put me up next week, because..." *insert significant look here*  Let's the others whisper about it and come to their own conclusions? I consider it fair game play, not using production as strategy.

No one knowing the exact details of Jessica's Hex (except her) gives her some leeway but she has to be careful with how to spread the information. Like in Paul's case, drop some hints to plant some seeds and then stand back and watch them grow. I don't think she has the subtlety to pull it off.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

He hinted. If he had out and out said, "Hey, I went in the DR and asked and they told me that it didn't count for that one week I was HoH so I have an extra week", that would have been using production as strategy. But if he just hints at it? Let's the others whisper about it and come to their own conclusions? I consider it fair game play, not using production as strategy.

No one knowing the exact details of Jessica's Hex (except her) gives her some leeway but she has to be careful with how to spread the information. Like in Paul's case, drop some hints to plant some seeds and then stand back and watch them grow. I don't think she has the subtlety to pull it off.

Ah, ok. I missed the entirety of Paul telling people about the whole safety thing, so I've just been reading up on the situation without the whole story. So thanks! 

Also, Jess could get into some hot water if she isn't careful. But it'll be on her if things blow up. Hopefully, this ended up being the right move. Maybe it will end up being smart for her and Cody. I mean, the next HOH won't want to waste it if they know Jody will negate it by eviction night. Then they still have one more week. They could put Jody up and use up the Hex. They could put one up and claim they're just a pawn, but it'll still be used. Or the next HOH can work to get another target out so they can actually not just have a wasted week. If Jessica plays her cards right, it could be beneficial. But right now, I'm not so sure that it will be.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Ah, ok. I missed the entirety of Paul telling people about the whole safety thing, so I've just been reading up on the situation without the whole story. So thanks! 

To be fair, I came late into the discussion of when Paul and people were kinda sorta talking about an extra week and I only heard hints. He may have been more blatant before that but what I saw weren't assurances from Paul that he definitely got an extra week, just everyone talking in whispered generalities and "you know"s. And, as the DR sessions proved, Jessica knew his safety was up so at least one person listened to the "safe for the next three evictions" blather and remembered it.

(edited)

Both Paul & Christmas know that they weren't told EXACTLY what the curse was. So they would know she's full of shit, if they got wind of her having it and claiming to know what it was. Paul was told one houseguest would be cursed, Christmas was told 3 would, and she had to pick and they did say they would be Vetoad- but she didn't know what that exactly meant. So they would know she was lying if she knew the Curse, especially one that affects the whole house. 

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

To be fair, I came late into the discussion of when Paul and people were kinda sorta talking about an extra week and I only heard hints. He may have been more blatant before that but what I saw weren't assurances from Paul that he definitely got an extra week, just everyone talking in whispered generalities and "you know"s. And, as the DR sessions proved, Jessica knew his safety was up so at least one person listened to the "safe for the next three evictions" blather and remembered it.

From what I remember he wasn't correcting anyone when they offhandly mentioned he would still safe this week. But he didn't outright tell anyone that he was. Alex & Jason mentioned it to him and he hesitated but then let it slide. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

Yeah. But still, him not correcting people, even though I feel fairly certain that he knows damn well that he's not safe this week (I THINK he's been talking to Mark about his safety being up already so I think Mark's aware? Or I misread their conversations?), is a strategy for him, but one i still consider to be on Jess' level of lying. 

I can't watch the feeds at the moment so I've been trying to gather information on the exact conversation between Jessica and Kevin. From what I'm reading, it sounds like Jess didn't outright state that the HOH consequence is the curse. I mean, technically, the HOH consequence is that their HOH becomes nullified. 

Eh, either way, people lie in this game to get far. As long as Jess isn't saying "Production says" in her lie, or stretching of the truth, then I don't see why she can't use this Hex to protect herself...or try. It'll fail because it's Jody and they sit in their HOH room all day and night, but I won't completely hate it. But we'll see how it turns out by the end of the night. 

• Love 1
(edited)
18 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

From what I remember he wasn't correcting anyone when they offhandly mentioned he would still safe this week. But he didn't outright tell anyone that he was. Alex & Jason mentioned it to him and he hesitated but then let it slide. 

Huh. Maybe I caught up through clips or something because I remember that. I remember thinking that it was a good move because he had little to no part in it but it got people whispering.

11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Eh, either way, people lie in this game to get far. As long as Jess isn't saying "Production says" in her lie, or stretching of the truth, then I don't see why she can't use this Hex to protect herself...or try. It'll fail because it's Jody and they sit in their HOH room all day and night, but I won't completely hate it. But we'll see how it turns out by the end of the night. 

This is how I look at it. Don't use the magic words productiondiary room, or a few others but a couple of hints and significant looks and trailed off sentences are no different than any other lie told in the game. 

ETA:

The actual video of Jessica/Kevin for those like me without flashback:

Edited by Callaphera

Also, it's also kind of a bad idea to imply the curse is so and so when it hasn't been released yet and once it is on Thursday Kevin will know you are full of it.

Question for everyone: What do you guys think the curse will be? 

I think it'll be America is HoH. They haven't ever done that (as far as I can recall) on BBUSA. Yeah they've had the 3rd nominee. But Julie made it seem like it was a pretty BIG CURSE. And that's the only thing I can think would send them all into a tizzy. I don't think it's a Double, that's normal BB protocol and they always advertise the crap out of the DEs. 

• Love 2

Heh. I'm reading about Raven's stories and how people are legit leaving the room...notably, Matt left to go lay down in the bathroom? And Paul keeps questioning her stories?

It's nice to see that people might actually be sick of her exaggerations and outright lies of her illness. Maybe she won't be safe until final 5 because of her illness. That excites me. 

Matt has become my unsung hero. He's boring and can be a little mean, but his snark and absolute annoyance with Raven is on point. I assume that he continues to be with her for a number and for sexual satisfaction. 

Raven just admitted that some doctors think her disease is in her head. It probably is, to be honest. I think she needs genuine help after the show's over. Man, Michelle was crazy at times, but nowhere near Raven's level. 

ETA: LOL, once I can watch the feeds, hopefully I can watch the part of everyone walking out until it's only Cody The Lone Marine. I'd also love to set it all to Benny Hill music. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I think the curse depends on when they announce it. If it's early in the episode (pre-vote or before evictee leaves) then I think it can affect THIS week.  The previous 2 was Paul won and the Ramses was cursed that week. Christmas won, she cursed the frogs that week. Jess won then the curse should affect this week, it shouldn't be Julie saying oh they'll be some triple eviction another week from now. 

If It for sure is a bigger curse than the previous 2 since this will affect everyone and not just a few people. I would love it if it's something like "the person the house voted to evict is ...safe. The person the house voted to safe is evicted. 

Everyone one by one slowly running from Raven is hilarious. Cody's the only one left and talking to her.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
Just now, Artsda said:

Everyone one by one slowly running from Raven is hilarious. Cody's the only one left and talking to her.

To be fair, Cody got a Raven-free week, so he hasn't had to endure hearing her sob story about her having a disease.

Seriously, it's the new Devin Has A Daughter spiel.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Like I just edited into my original post, though, I guess it is hard for them to call her on it when they've let Paul lie about his hex. Or has Paul ever specifically lied or has he just hinted?

I would propose they fire Grodhog and make Brian Cronin the new Exec Producer.

I'm not being sarcastic. I just think he makes more sense than all the production all put together.

I used to enjoy this show as a nice summer time relaxation. But it's becoming too aggravating and annoying to watch anymore. WTH is going on with the piece of crap show?  Ugh!

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 5

Catching up this morning.  Jessica told Kevin she has the hex but said it kept her and one other safe for 4 weeks.  He promised not to tell.  He hinted to both Jason and Paul but was dismissed.  

I suppose her motivation was hoping he would tell so they would on the block next so she doesn't have to waste it.  .???