Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Cory is making Alfredo sauce and putting mozzarella in it.

He still did that? He asked Jess if you put mozzarella in it and she told him no. 

10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

an someone please let it slip to Elena/Mark/Cody/Jessica that Josh is staying so I can maybe be entertained.

I need this!

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I need something. Anything. I haven't actually turned on the feeds since... Mark versus Josh? Maybe? 

I've had them on all day in the background and nothing has happened. Probably because Paul has been sleeping. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Anything. I haven't actually turned on the feeds since... Mark versus Josh? Maybe? 

Josh after wake up music was instantly complaining to Paul about Cody. Josh goes to sleep, wakes up and again instantly talking to Paul about Cody.   He seems to have moved onto being Cody obsessed than Mark.

35 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Cory is making Alfredo sauce and putting mozzarella in it.  NO, it does not melt and incorporate itself.  He was also going to put flour in it.  NO flour either.  This is not going to be good.  There is no fixing it though they are brainstorming how, now.  LOL  Their cooking drives me nuts.  

I keep thinking about this. Did he think you had to make a roux to start the sauce? Unless he said alfredo but meant béchamel with cheeses. Wait, that's a stupid question. Half that house probably wouldn't know the word "roux", let alone know how to make one. 

Damn it, I'm gonna have to make alfredo now. Guess I know what's for dinner.

This post is brought to you by my unending Food Network addiction. Except for anything Guy Fieri. 

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Mark just opened the box and he is on slop another week!

And lo, a chorus of drama angels sang from the Heavens...

ETA: What colour box?

Edited by Callaphera
Just now, zorak said:

Orange.

HA! I knew it! Orange had the pass for the first three weeks. He'd be an idiot not to choose Purple.

Which he has now proved. Thanks for confirming, Mark! Enjoy your extra week of slop!

• Love 1

Paul and Christmas were just talking.  They don't know that Mark is on extended slop now.  Christmas was telling Paul that if Mark goes on slop for 2 weeks it'll be the perfect set up to get him out of the house.  And based on what Christmas was saying to Paul about Cody and Jessica, I'd say there's zero chance of her ever jumping ship to work with them.

Raven was just getting on Matt's case for eating something that she had not approved.  I think it was a bet they made or something.  His reaction, "60 more days until we never have to see each other again."  I want him to really ramp this kind of stuff up and then turn on her and expose her to the rest of the house.  It'll never happen though.

• Love 1

This makes no sense to me.  Christmas says that if Mark is on slop for another week it is a good time to get him out.   Why would it make a difference?  Mark is not telling anyone he got the extended week.  Why?  Does he sense it makes him vulnerable for the block?  I don't get the logic.  

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

This makes no sense to me.  Christmas says that if Mark is on slop for another week it is a good time to get him out.   Why would it make a difference?  

When she was talking to Paul about it they were saying that he would be in a weakened state so he would be less of a physical threat in competitions.  And they also said that him being on slop for 2 weeks would make him more volatile to the point where the whole house would be sick of it and they could easily justify sending him out the door.  Clearly they don't trust him and feel it will be easier to get him out this way.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

This makes no sense to me.  Christmas says that if Mark is on slop for another week it is a good time to get him out.   Why would it make a difference?  Mark is not telling anyone he got the extended week.  Why?  Does he sense it makes him vulnerable for the block?  I don't get the logic.  

Because they already have proof from his first week of HN status that his temper tends to flare. Doing three weeks in a row? Could make him not only explosive but physically weaken him (not that we've had a brute strength comp yet). 

Interesting that he isn't telling anyone. Isn't the HN box choice usually a group activity? 

Just now, Callaphera said:

Because they already have proof from his first week of HN status that his temper tends to flare. Doing three weeks in a row? Could make him not only explosive but physically weaken him (not that we've had a brute strength comp yet). 

Interesting that he isn't telling anyone. Isn't the HN box choice usually a group activity? 

He went in the DR to get his key.  

Yeah, so far the whole house has been there for the big reveal.  But this time around he did it very low key and only Elena was there.  Now he's lying to Raven telling her that he told the DR that he didn't want to do it when Raven asked when he was getting his key.  They're all going to find out eventually.

Now he is spilling the beans to Paul, Raven, and Josh.  He said he didn't want to do it in front of everyone because he didn't want everyone to react.

Raven said she wants a protein shake because she has lost weight.  She hasn't put on a ton of weight yet, but she has definitely gained weight in this house.

Raven is telling Alex that she thinks it's shitty that Mark didn't let the whole house know he was opening the box.  Alex says he's just getting worse in her book every day.  Give me a break! 

• Love 1

Now Raven is saying Mark is snakey for not having the whole house be there for the key reveal.  Paul said Mark being on slop for 2 weeks is the best news he's heard.  If Mark doesn't get HOH, he's probably toast.  Paul is now telling someone that they need to tell Josh to do something to piss Mark off. 

Funny how Mark is now enemy #1.  It doesn't take much.  Raven, put the lint roller away!  Jesus.  BB told her to stop it.  It squeaks and obliterates the voices!  She has to be lint free.  She is overly attentive to her appearance.  Stating the obvious here but it has gotten worse.  

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

If Mark got HOH, would he still be on swap? 

I don't think so. 

Just now, Skycatcher said:

If Mark got HOH, would he still be on swap? 

No.  He's already saying he needs to get HOH for that reason.  And now the vilification of Mark due to Boxgate has begun.  Raven is telling Matt. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven said she wants a protein shake because she has lost weight.  She hasn't put on a ton of weight yet, but she has definitely gained weight in this house.

There's the one-upmanship that we all know and love. 

"Hm, someone's talking about food. How can I make this all about me? Oh, I know!"

There's the one-upmanship that we all know and love. 

"Hm, someone's talking about food. How can I make this all about me? Oh, I know!"

Keep it up girl and you will be next, well after Mark the sneaky snake, of course!  

LOL!  Christmas threatened Josh, you ruin our games and you go home (he cannot be happy).   Good grief.  It will "ruin" everyone's game on Thursday.  So you are just buying some time?  Stupid has gotten stupider from everyone.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Raven- I have to wear a sock on my left foot so it doesn't get infected.  [The stitches are out tomorrow, it is totally healed.]  

But she practically ripped the sock off her foot when Christmas was coming back from her surgery. I guess begging for sympathy is more important than avoiding an infection.

Calling it now: Tomorrow, Raven will pick up a third terminal disease from her infected foot. That's why she bruised broke all those blood vessels in her hand. No doubt it's one of the side effects. Might also explain that lipstick colour.

• Love 4

But she practically ripped the sock off her foot when Christmas was coming back from her surgery. I guess begging for sympathy is more important than avoiding an infection.

Calling it now: Tomorrow, Raven will pick up a third terminal disease from her infected foot. That's why she bruised broke all those blood vessels in her hand. No doubt it's one of the side effects. Might also explain that lipstick colour.

Taking the stitches out will be VERY painful and her foot will hurt worse for awhile.  WATCH. 

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Taking the stitches out will be VERY painful and her foot will hurt worse for awhile.  WATCH. 

Well, since she can't beat Christmas' work-outs on her broken foot and general light-heartedness about her injury, Raven's decided to go the other way with making her injury as THE WORST THING EVER PLEASE SYMPATHIZE WITH ME PLEASE. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, since she can't beat Christmas' work-outs on her broken foot and general light-heartedness about her injury, Raven's decided to go the other way with making her injury as THE WORST THING EVER PLEASE SYMPATHIZE WITH ME PLEASE. 

Her 2 diseases will ramp up now.  She will be vocal at meal times about what she can't eat.  WATCH for this too.  LOL

Oh good lord, this house. It happens every season, but this season especially, the HGs seem to have this irrational need to have a common enemy, someone who is absolutely horrible and awful, and who has to go. So now it's Mark. Box gate is just an excuse, it all goes back to Cody blowing up the game with that damn Dom talk show. These people are exhausting. 

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Keep it up girl and you will be next, well after Mark the sneaky snake, of course!  

LOL!  Christmas threatened Josh, you ruin our games and you go home (he cannot be happy).   Good grief.  It will "ruin" everyone's game on Thursday.  So you are just buying some time?  Stupid has gotten stupider from everyone.  

How does Chridtmas see this going on Thusday. "You guys! You got us! Oh, are our faces red! Well done!" Of course it's going to "ruin" their games. Yeah, I just can't get over the strange view people have of the house in their minds. Like how Cody and Jessica think they're back in good with everyone for....any reason at all? Or Alex thinking Paul is in a secret ride or die with her for....any reason at all? 

• Love 2

I find it interesting that Jess has done nothing to poll the HGs to see if she can determine who is not voting Josh out.  Mark the big traitor wants Josh gone but I still think Cody will put him up if he gets HOH.  

Is no one thinking ahead?  Well, other than Paul.  

I missed the conversation between Elena and Ram and twitter is covering the show (I hate that).  The live show yes but the others, why?  

Did anyone catch it.  Elena is voting Josh out as we know and she said something about Paul.  Does she think Paul is voting Josh out?  

You know, if they wanted to get Josh out all they had to do is put up Kevin. They could ask him to be a pawn because absolutely nobody would vote against him. Or just say at the veto meeting that Kevin is being put up as a pawn.

Oh, I guess I'll have to wrap my middle in Saran wrap tonight. "Cling wrap at night will keep you tight!" My new motto.

Jess: "I know what I want to do, I want to cut off the head. But instead I'll have to cut off the ass."

I knew Josh would cry!! I knew it!! Poor precious baby Josh can dish it out but his sensitive soul can't take it!

VICTIM NOISES!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

You know, if they wanted to get Josh out all they had to do is put up Kevin. They could ask him to be a pawn because absolutely nobody would vote against him. Or just say at the veto meeting that Kevin is being put up as a pawn.

Oh, I guess I'll have to wrap my middle in Saran wrap tonight. "Cling wrap at night will keep you tight!" My new motto.

Jess: "I know what I want to do, I want to cut off the head. But instead I'll have to cut off the ass."

Yessssss, they will prob vote Ramses out, but I'm praying that Josh is the 1!!! He's either talking shit, throwing hissy fits or crying. SEND THAT ASS HOME ALREADY!!!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They have the fake cheese.  Come on CBS, you can afford the real stuff.  Why would they supply junk like this?  

Fake cheese? Like Kraft Singles? Because that makes the world's best grilled cheese sandwich to pair with tomato soup when you're sick. So melty and warm and yummy. Or like Cheez in a can? Because that's also very viable. You don't even have to mess with the cracker delivery method. Just straight in the mouth and follow up with a Ritz if you're feeling fancee. (Triscuits are too high brow for Squeez Cheez.)

My point is: some people like that stuff. And may even ask for it. But they are situational uses. Also, you can pry my Cheez Whiz from my cold, dead hands. 

• Love 8

Jessica can barely tolerate Raven's ramblings as she does her hair and Raven poses in the mirror doing her sick ramble. 

***fingers in ears, ignoring talk of canned cheese***

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Just so's you know I didn't intend to put asterisks in the words. My new phone does that and I haven't yet figured out how to change it. Also if I pause in the middle of a sentence it capitalizes the next word which drives me nuts, too.  I agree, if you're going to use it, spell it. 

I put asterisks in the word and I don't know why. I'm generally not meek about using the word (except obviously around small children and my very elderly relatives). I don't know why I did it but I promise I'll never do it again. :-) Fuck those asterisks.

• Love 4
(edited)

Josh is upset that he can't seat ravens Mac n cheese 

Ramses talking to Jessica if she plans to use the veto  

She says she would prefer to not use it. But if she starts hearing that he's in danger then she will take him off. 

Ramses says he thinks people want him out since Jessica is safe.  Jessica said she will do a round and see what people are thinking. 

Edited by gunderda

Jessica now telling raven about Ramses being worried. 

Hahaha. She told Matt yesterday that Jessica and Cody wouldn't ask them about their vote. 

Raven lies to jessica. Says of course she's voting out Ramses. She seems timid tho. I hope jessica picked up on that. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Raven lies to jessica. Says of course she's voting out Ramses. She seems timid tho. I hope jessica picked up on that. 

Jessica wants everyone to vote Josh out.  

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Jessica wants everyone to vote Josh out.  

I know. But raven plans to vote out Ramses. She just told jessica she was voting out josh. 

Oh oh whoops. Just realized why you quoted me. Haha! I meant josh ;) 

Has anyone noticed how raven makes her Mac n cheese? Must be pretty good. Everyone is excited for it. 

Edited by gunderda
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Mark just opened the box and he is on slop another week!

Did he cry afterwards?  

I know that was mean, but Mark is a wittle crybaby. lol

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Could make him not only explosive but physically weaken him (not that we've had a brute strength comp yet). 

And he's no good in competitions. The muscles are apparently just for show.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

And he's no good in competitions. The muscles are apparently just for show.

Yes, happens in Survivor all the time.  The muscular guys fail at more than endurance.  

Jessica is telling Cody that she is considering maybe using the veto taking Ramses off and putting Alex up.

• Love 3