Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

Poor Mark. Two weeks in a row. How long until he races to get the DR to give him the key for the boxes? (First week, Paul chose orange and got a pass. Jason and Josh both picked purple and both got an extention.)

He looks like he's waiting right outside the DR for Christmas to come out so he can go in and get the key.  I hope he picks the wrong box and we get maximum drama.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, zorak said:

He looks like he's waiting right outside the DR for Christmas to come out so he can go in and get the key.  I hope he picks the wrong box and we get maximum drama.

Go Purple. Choose Purple.

Edited by Callaphera
forgot the proper quote. It's been awhile since Buffy.
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Do you know how happy the bolded makes me for the potential for drama?

Poor Mark. Two weeks in a row. How long until he races to get the DR to give him the key for the boxes? (First week, Paul chose orange and got a pass. Jason and Josh both picked purple and both got an extention.)

YES!! I do.  You are as happy as I am!  Mark said he was going to try.  Paul is trying to talk him out of it. 

• Love 1

I'm personally cutting Cody a lot of slack because

I'm still not convinced that he doesn't have some PTSD as a result of his military service and

I'm not 100% sure what "victim noises" are (I don't spend much time on the feeds because of Paul. I loathe that putz. He ruins every conversation he's in.) but I would personally define them as a kind of whining and, here's my opinion, HE'S NOT WRONG. The whining would make me crazy on day 1 and I would have gone off on Raven weeks ago.

I've said before that I'm kind of a Cody. However, I won't stand for bigotry, so if he starts that shit again I'm over him. In the meantime I'm rooting for him. I don't care about Jessica at all and, frankly, I think Cody can do better.

Regarding the conversation above, F**k is one of my favorite words but I try to tone my language down online.

• Love 2

Honestly, when Jason has best feel for the house and suggest some of the best moves, you know these guys are either dense or Paul/production has them under some spell.  

• Love 3
(edited)
13 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

I'm still not convinced that he doesn't have some PTSD as a result of his military service and

I'm not 100% sure what "victim noises" are (I don't spend much time on the feeds because of Paul. I loathe that putz. He ruins every conversation he's in.) but I would personally define them as a kind of whining and, here's my opinion, HE'S NOT WRONG. The whining would make me crazy on day 1 and I would have gone off on Raven weeks ago.

I've said before that I'm kind of a Cody. However, I won't stand for bigotry, so if he starts that shit again I'm over him. In the meantime I'm rooting for him. I don't care about Jessica at all and, frankly, I think Cody can do better.

Regarding the conversation above, F**k is one of my favorite words but I try to tone my language down online.

I'm of the belief that if you can think the word and go as far as to put the asterisks in, you can probably toss the missing letters in there. We all know what you mean. Let your cursing flag fly. 

VICTIM NOISES, as detailed by Cody, are noises that only a man can make. Which is why Josh makes VICTIM NOISES but Jessica crying and whining about everyone not talking to them while she isolates herself is not VICTIM NOISES. Though, perhaps interesting, when he was describing VICTIM NOISES to Jessica in the hot tub one night, he said that the current amount he was hearing was "more than pregnant women in labour*" yet women can't make them?

VICTIM NOISES does seem to be his catch phrase for whining, bitching, kvetching, etc. But again, only from men and really, only from Josh. 

I'm currently cross-stitching a nice little VICTIM NOISES piece to hang on my wall. 

*I can't remember the exact wording of the quote and there was video kicking around of the two of them having this conversation but I forgot to save it. Suffice to say, it's a paraphrase that's as close to the actual quote as I can remember

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Do you know how happy the bolded makes me for the potential for drama?

YES!! I do.  You are as happy as I am!  Mark said he was going to try.  Paul is trying to talk him out of it. 

I really, really hope that Mark chooses orange....and gets an extension. I hope that they switch it up for the laughs. Mark vs Josh is a riot, it'll bring some drama and I need something interesting to happen this week. I haven't been watching the last couple of days because the feeds have been so, so boring and I can't wait until Thursday for Jody to be blindsided...or not blindsided if Josh pisses enough people off to be seen as a liability rather than an asset (though I don't think this will be the case). 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kevin has shown that not to be the case with his one maybe 2 (?) hinkey votes. 

Paul was definitely behind the second hinkey vote, and maybe the first. I can't remember. But Kevin seems to believe he and Paul have a secret alliance, and I don't know that he's wrong. I saw the whole discussion with Paul telling him to vote for Ramses, so Paul does trust Kevin with sneeky stuff. 

Kevin and Jason walking.  I joined the conversation and heard Kevin say, what? Josh doesn't come out for anything, not even to watch a pool game, something is going on.  Does Kevin not know the plan?  

Kevin is now grousing about Cody and his story about shooting a gun is a creative way and his constant pawing of Jessica.  

15 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Honestly, when Jason has best feel for the house and suggest some of the best moves, you know these guys are either dense or Paul/production has them under some spell.  

That is what I thought, at first,  but he is smarter than he appears.  LOL.  Seriously.  Some of the stories he tells makes me see where he would be able to read people.  He travels a lot with his bull, and to different rodeos hired as a clown and he does metal art.  He talked about visiting the Georgia O'Keeffe  house.  He is not PC or culturally aware but he is much more into the swing of this house now than when he arrived.  And he doesn't give a shit about how well he is liked, and that is key.  

This is my take on him NOW and that can change, of course. 

(edited)
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

That is what I thought, at first,  but he is smarter than he appears.  LOL.  Seriously.  Some of the stories he tells makes me see where he would be able to read people.  He travels a lot with his bull, and to different rodeos hired as a clown and he does metal art.  He talked about visiting the Georgia O'Keeffe  house.  He is not PC or culturally aware but he is much more into the swing of this house now than when he arrived.  And he doesn't give a shit about how well he is liked, and that is key.  

This is my take on him NOW and that can change, of course. 

Eh, I lost all respect for Jason when he talked about his DUI charges and didn't seem particularly bothered by them. Uh, you drove drunk or under the influence of something and could have seriously hurt or killed people. That's not something to laugh about. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

But Kevin seems to believe he and Paul have a secret alliance, and I don't know that he's wrong. 

Yes, that is gray territory.  What I see in Kevin is a smart man and street wise, as well.  He sees and watches; he is playing a role, one that comes to him naturally so no acting necessary.  All he has to do is continue to be the witty guy who everyone likes and not choose a side, be the guy they need for a vote. 

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Eh, I lost all respect for Jason when he talked about his DUI charges and didn't seem particularly bothered by them. Uh, you drove drunk or under the influence of something and could have seriously hurt or killed people. That's not something to laugh about. 

Not saying I respect him.  I am talking about the game and focusing on who is likely to be the first to step forward and either put Paul up or suggest another do it.  Jason has already mentioned he has to go. 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Not saying I respect him.  I am talking about the game and focusing on who is likely to be the first to step forward and either put Paul up or suggest another do it.  Jason has already mentioned he has to go. 

Totally get that. But that little tidbit soured me on everything to do with him and made it difficult to separate game from real life for me personally, so he could get locked in the Jack Shack for the next 30 some days and I wouldn't miss him at all. 

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

Totally get that. But that little tidbit soured me on everything to do with him and made it difficult to separate game from real life for me personally, so he could get locked in the Jack Shack for the next 30 some days and I wouldn't miss him at all. 

Yes, that turned me off too.  I have a single minded viewing mind (at the moment) and it is all about Paul out and max chaos.  

Shit, Kevin just told Jason that Alex is the best player here.  Well there goes that hope down the tubes.  I thought Kevin might go against Paul but Alex will talk him out of it.  Fuck you Alex, Paul also has a deal with Mark and Raven for F3 because he wants to sit next to either of them and not you.  Oh, and fuck you, too, Paul.  

Mark told Cody he just wants Elena to forget about everything that's happened so that he, Elena, Cody, and Jessica can more or less work as a team.  He didn't actually say the words "work as a team"  but gestured with his hands what he meant.

52 minutes ago, zorak said:

Mark told Cody he just wants Elena to forget about everything that's happened so that he, Elena, Cody, and Jessica can more or less work as a team.  He didn't actually say the words "work as a team"  but gestured with his hands what he meant.

Does Mark even see that Elena's all over Paul?

(edited)
6 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

I rarely use it but when I do everyone in the room stops and stares and I know I have their full attention - probably because the idea of a 70 year-old woman using "that word " shocks the socks off 'em. LOL - because you know there's no way I could have gotten to this point in life without ever having heard or used it.

OT for a favorite story:  My mother taught Sunday School in the Baptist Church for 40 years.  Once when she was in her early 70s, I was driving her in South Georgia and we went through Effingham County.  She went, "Thalie, when they say "Effing" in books, do they mean "fucking?"  Even in my 40s, my initial impulse was to scream, "how would I know? I've never heard that word before!"  But I just said, "yes, Mama" and we went on our way.    

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, zibnchy said:

I lurk here sometimes and had to chime in about Cody and Victim Noises.

On one of the other boards I read, someone grabbed a tweet from Cody's baby mama after his initial use of it. She was defending him, essentially saying it's no biggie because it's what he would say to their baby when it would start crying. That tidbit has permanently affected my perceptions of him and his treatment of everyone that isn't Jessica. His bizarro blank stare and twee stature reminding of Tiny Tom Cruise serves as the icing on the cupcake of loathing.

• Love 6

Mensa member Raven talking about how she felt about Alex the first 2 weeks in the house:  "I was on the bridge with Alex."  She wasn't on the fence.  She was on the bridge.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, cork dork said:

On one of the other boards I read, someone grabbed a tweet from Cody's baby mama after his initial use of it. She was defending him, essentially saying it's no biggie because it's what he would say to their baby when it would start crying. That tidbit has permanently affected my perceptions of him and his treatment of everyone that isn't Jessica. His bizarro blank stare and twee stature reminding of Tiny Tom Cruise serves as the icing on the cupcake of loathing.

If you do a little more digging, there's a photo (from a tweet? Maybe?) of the mother of Cody's daughter and his daughter wearing Team Cody shirts with Make Big Brother Great Again and #VICTIMNOISES on the back. It's on the Jokers HGs forum if you want to see it (probably pushed down to the second page or so now). I didn't link or embed because technically, neither of them have anything to do with the game. His kid is adorable, though.

• Love 2

Injury alert:  Raven has busted some blood vessels in her hand.  I didn't catch what she said about how it happened but it involved Matt.  She says he is going to pay for it later.  Did they ever take her stitches out?  I haven't heard her talk about them in a few days.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Injury alert:  Raven has busted some blood vessels in her hand.  I didn't catch what she said about how it happened but it involved Matt.  She says he is going to pay for it later.  Did they ever take her stitches out?  I haven't heard her talk about them in a few days.

So... she has a bruise? The poor thing. It probably shaved another six months off her life expectancy. 

ETA: Oh, I see I missed the daily "I'm dying" reminder. She's terminal, her mom is terminal, broken blood vessels aren't a bruise, she has accepted death, blah blah blah. 

Fuck off, Raven. (It's the new Fuck you, Nicole).

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

Jess called Raven the devils child this morning and she was so right. lol

20 minutes ago, cork dork said:

I've thought this also since he opened up to Jess in a chat pre-eviction that the whole staring off thing is something people in life noticed and called him on after he returned from Afghanistan.

33 minutes ago, gunderda said:

So did mark choose a box in the have not room?

Not yet, DR said they'll call him later.

• Love 3

Cody has been chatting it up with Christmas.  I think he's hoping he can get her to trust him.  It was either earlier this morning or sometime last night that he was talking to Jessica about bringing Christmas into the fold.

While I give Cody points for socializing and talking to people, Christmas is team lets vote out Ramses isn't she? This is so all for nothing unless someone spills to Jess before veto ceremony.

• Love 1

Elena has the worst posture...she is so hunched over and shlubby all the time...her big boobs, big lips...all of it just grosses me out...

She has a ton of modeling/glamor selfies out there...Im sure thats what she thinks she looks like in tbe house...50s pin up...she is in for an awakening when she gets out. She was recruited, and appears to have "fans"...wonder if this was a bad career move...since she was on radio and was able to control her image

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm of the belief that if you can think the word and go as far as to put the asterisks in, you can probably toss the missing letters in there. 

Just so's you know I didn't intend to put asterisks in the words. My new phone does that and I haven't yet figured out how to change it. Also if I pause in the middle of a sentence it capitalizes the next word which drives me nuts, too.  I agree, if you're going to use it, spell it. 

Just now, Christi said:

...looks like she is packing on the lbs too...along with makeup.. 
she is whining about something right now and Matt is over it...honestly she sounds drunk

If you're watching something from earlier it's paprika she's bitching about.  She couldn't find it and would not shut up about it.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Just so's you know I didn't intend to put asterisks in the words. My new phone does that and I haven't yet figured out how to change it. Also if I pause in the middle of a sentence it capitalizes the next word which drives me nuts, too.  I agree, if you're going to use it, spell it. 

Oh no! I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to be snarky or to call out you (or anyone). I send my fair share of texts to the husband that ask for a "burger and fries, no ducking onions" so I get it. I shouldn't post before being fully caffeinated because I tend to ramble more and think less. I just went back and read it and yeah, it comes off as a bit snarky. Again, so sorry. 

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I really need to know how she got new foundation lol.  Maybe BB felt bad for her for looking so ridiculous and it was screwing up their footage. 

But the blush and lipstick she's been sporting do not look good at all!

36 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven talking about how she felt about Alex the first 2 weeks in the house:  "I was on the bridge with Alex."  She wasn't on the fence.  She was on the bridge.

Obviously she means The Rainbow Bridge. It's just so sad

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Oh no! I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to be snarky or to call out you (or anyone). I send my fair share of texts to the husband that ask for a "burger and fries, no ducking onions" so I get it. I shouldn't post before being fully caffeinated because I tend to ramble more and think less. I just went back and read it and yeah, it comes off as a bit snarky. Again, so sorry. 

Not a problem. I just wanted to clarify because I don't like it when people use asterisks instead of spelling a word out. If you're going to use it, own it. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Jess called Raven the devils child this morning and she was so right. lol

Keep it up Jess.  Love you. 

17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So... she has a bruise? The poor thing. It probably shaved another six months off her life expectancy. 

ETA: Oh, I see I missed the daily "I'm dying" reminder. She's terminal, her mom is terminal, broken blood vessels aren't a bruise, she has accepted death, blah blah blah. 

Fuck off, Raven. (It's the new Fuck you, Nicole).

Yep

27 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bastard.  Stitches out on Monday

• Love 2

Kevin seems to me the only one (other than Paul) to say and be anyone he needs to be to get by.  I doubt he really says what he is thinking.  

Everyone thinks they have a secret alliance with Paul.  I am hoping Kevin is smart enough to see that. 

2 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Kevin seems to me the only one (other than Paul) to say and be anyone he needs to be to get by.  I doubt he really says what he is thinking.  

Everyone thinks they have a secret alliance with Paul.  I am hoping Kevin is smart enough to see that. 

I think he does.  He and Jason talk on their morning walks.  The one subject Kevin avoids is Paul.  He will talk about everyone else.  Jason has a big mouth and Kevin knows this.  

Has anyone heard Cody say that he trusts Mark now and willing to work with him again.  I think this may be something Mark wants and thinks he has established by hanging out up there last night.  Cody may come around to that when he figures out who voted for Josh and who didn't but I doubt he is there now.  He saw him as disloyal and pretty pissed about it last I heard.   

13 minutes ago, zorak said:

But the blush and lipstick she's been sporting do not look good at all!

Yes - that looks awful and whomever told her that looks good needs to be shot. 

11 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Not a problem. I just wanted to clarify because I don't like it when people use asterisks instead of spelling a word out. If you're going to use it, own it. 

I know some of us here come from another message board that literally sensors EVERYTHING - even wtf - so I think some of us are accustomed to asterisking words. I know it took me awhile to realize I could swear on here lol 

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Man, all this talk about cursing. Believe it or not, my posts are tamed down from what I probably would normally let fly.

Same. Sometimes when I go over my post before submitting it I take out some of the 'fucks' because there are often like 10 in a paragraph and I'm like "OK, that's enough!"

I'm SO bored. Can someone please let it slip to Elena/Mark/Cody/Jessica that Josh is staying so I can maybe be entertained.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

Cory is making Alfredo sauce and putting mozzarella in it.  NO, it does not melt and incorporate itself.  He was also going to put flour in it.  NO flour either.  This is not going to be good.  There is no fixing it though they are brainstorming how, now.  LOL  Their cooking drives me nuts.  

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm SO bored. Can someone please let it slip to Elena/Mark/Cody/Jessica that Josh is staying so I can maybe be entertained.

Oh please yes!  Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  

he also wanted to add cheddar...idiot.

earlier,  Raven and Elena were in the outdoor shower and he said "look at them, they are fully dyking out"

who says that shit??? what an asshole 

3 minutes ago, Christi said:

he also wanted to add cheddar...idiot.

earlier,  Raven and Elena were in the outdoor shower and he said "look at them, they are fully dyking out"

who says that shit??? what an asshole 

He is an enormous sack of shit.

• Love 2