Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E18: Where Are They Now? Nikki LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I do appreciate Dr. Now keeping her safe. I think of all of the quack plastic surgeons who mess up celebrity faces and bodies. He said 300 lbs from the get go, and he's sticking with it.

• Love 9

Damn, still no skin removal after losing almost 300 pounds? But Dr. Now is right to want her to lose more weight to get the best outcome.  Her positive attitude really inspires me to stick with eating right as well.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Looks like Nikki is a scrapbooker which makes me like her more. Oof that hanging stomach. Even at my thinnest I have always had a poochy stomach, now I am afraid if I ever lose a lot of weight it will be hanging like that and my boobs will drop to my waist. I think being a little plump has helped gravity from taking it's toll... I'm hanging on by my fingernails here people ;)

Do what I do:  Walk around on my hands;  My boobs stick out really good then! 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

I do appreciate Dr. Now keeping her safe. I think of all of the quack plastic surgeons who mess up celebrity faces and bodies. He said 300 lbs from the get go, and he's sticking with it.

Off-topic:  What's up with that clown "Dr. Miami?"  Oh, wait.  He's not on TLC, is he?

• Love 1

Once again, I'm jealous of you Eastern Time Zone people!

I like to read the comments before I watch (tomorrow) though, so it's all good.

Nikki was one of my favorite patients on this show.  I will hope this episode ends well.   She did have a pretty face and a nice manner.  We've seen so many on this show that have just been god-awful!

• Love 8
Just now, CouchTater said:

Off-topic:  What's up with that clown "Dr. Miami?"  Oh, wait.  He's not on TLC, is he?

He is on WE tv, he used to be advertised during the Mama June reality show (and you thought watching 600 pound life was bad!)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

Once again, I'm jealous of you Eastern Time Zone people!

I like to read the comments before I watch (tomorrow) though, so it's all good.

Nikki was one of my favorite patients on this show.  I will hope this episode ends well.   She did have a pretty face and a nice manner.  We've seen so many on this show that have just been god-awful!

You won't be disappointed. Nikki is even more likeable - an absolute doll. I hope all good things come her way. She's working hard to make it happen, and never complains even if she has a setback.

• Love 3
Just now, hoosiermom said:

You can watch Dr. Miami do surgery live on line!

Yuck.

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

He is on WE tv, he used to be advertised during the Mama June reality show (and you thought watching 600 pound life was bad!)

Oh yes, that's right.  He seems like a joke. 

Nikki is inspiring.  But inspiring is also a little boring.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom and I are here! Mom had a nap and is eating her baked potato and popcorn chips ?

Hello, Anchorabu and Mom!  I am a fellow popcorn chip lover!  :)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Yolo said:

It's never been this quiet on here?

Her mom is missing.  There were a lot of issues during the initial episode.  Not sure Nikki was ever wanted or loved by mom.  So dad overcompensated.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Well, I finished with that pint of ice cream.....

Have we talked about Halo Top ice cream on this forum?  It's low fat and low cal,.  The Vanilla Bean is awesome, and the entire pint is 240 calories.  That is not a  typo people!  I have some in my freezer now that I think I'm going to finish.  :-)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

Her mom is missing.  There were a lot of issues during the initial episode.  Not sure Nikki was ever wanted or loved by mom.  So dad overcompensated.

Wasn't mom all about beauty pageants or something?

Nikki is so damned sane and positive. I just realized that I'm watching this show with a big ol' smile on my face. Sooooooo unlike watching James K, Pee Pad Penny, Bitchy Ass Marla......... Sigh so many worthless sacks of shit.

• Love 10
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I'd always heard the saying about lipstick on a pig. That's Mama June. 

For some bizarre reason, I always want to snack while watching My 600 lb Life. I guess I'm thinking that since I'm not that big, it's ok.  

• Love 2

I had to take a break shortly after de-lurking. Couldn't deal with the Jameses and Stevens. But Nikki is someone I can really root for.

I'm in my pjs, but I have a great excuse. Recovering from foot surgery, and my clothing options are limited because of the boot on my right foot. I'm off the pain meds, sonI'm enjoying some wine with my viewing.

• Love 6