Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

think they are both dealing with the end of their family

I think they both know their "family" ended a very long time ago. Kids aren't stupid (Wendy might be) and Kevin Jr. isn't even a kid. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I criticize Wendy a lot but I see nothing wrong with a mother and son hanging out with each other. I think they are both dealing with the end of their family and are leaning on each other for moral support. Wendy fought hard to have her son after losing two daughters, I have no doubt they have a tight bond. We may see Wendy as a pathetic joke, but she is his mother. He does not see her like we do. Sometimes parents need love and support from their children when they are going through something. 

I agree and the son's world was rocked too.

• Love 2
(edited)

Wendy Williams has put a wall up between her son and his father ... so claims Kevin Hunter Sr., who fears the fight that led to Kevin Jr.'s arrest has solidified the wall with indestructible mortar.

Sources with direct knowledge of the divorce say Wendy's estranged husband has been vocal, accusing Wendy of poisoning his relationship with their son, getting in his ear and talking smack about him ... at least that's what he's been saying.

We're told Kevin Sr. has made several attempts in recent weeks to spend time with his son to repair the relationship, but he got the cold shoulder. He's also sent his boy lengthy texts ... only to get one-word replies.

Our sources say before Wendy filed for divorce, the Kevins were super tight ... so Sr. claims the trigger for the change has to be Wendy. Of course, the marriage fell apart because Kevin apparently had a child out of wedlock with another woman.  He says he's admitted his wrongdoing but feels Wendy's feelings have been transferred to Jr.

We broke the story ... Wendy's son was arrested for assault after he got into an altercation with his dad in a New Jersey parking lot and allegedly punched him in the nose after Sr. put Jr. in a headlock. 

We're told the fight erupted over an argument involving Kevin Sr.'s demand for spousal support. They also beefed over Sr.'s claim Wendy was sabotaging his relationship with Jr.

Sr. says he still loves Jr. and will not pursue the matter criminally. However, we're told the whole ordeal is weighing heavily on Wendy's ex ... and he's worried their relationship's been ruined permanently.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Who was the producer who had a birthday today? Did he replace Suzanne?

I didn't watch that particular day but I think Suzanne is still there (and Suzanne's husband Brent). 

11 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Who was the producer who had a birthday today? Did he replace Suzanne?

That guy is the audience producer but Wendy has called him the audience warm up guy before.  I don't think he's there instead of Suzanne.

• Love 1

Big Kel needs to STFU. What kid wouldn't be angry to come home from college for the summer to his parents' messy divorce, all over the tabloids, with a new half-sibling and Daddy's mistress? I'd be siding with mom too. 

Wendy may very well be influencing him, spending money and showing him a good time, but hey if nothing else, the kid also knows what side his bread is buttered on. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

but hey if nothing else, the kid also knows what side his bread is buttered on. 

I agree. Like father, like son! Lil Kev did learn some tricks from his dad. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I agree. Like father, like son! Lil Kev did learn some tricks from his dad. 

I wonder what kind of work Kel did before the Wendy show. I thought that he was projecting when he told young Kev to find his own path. Kel rightfully found out what happens when you do Wendy wrong.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Showthyme said:

Kel rightfully found out what happens when you do Wendy wrong.

Yes indeed he did! And it only took Wendy 18 years to do it!

29 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Who is still believing Tasha's story that Wendy is secretly saving her marriage? What a huge load of BS. Sit down, girl, and don't get up until you bring us something real. 

All of us would like to see a few "receipts" regarding some or ANY of the truth. But the truth is going to take a long time to surface. 

Wendy owes some modecum of respect, truth and honesty to all of her faithful fans and more importantly, to the ADVERTISERS who pay the big bucks to air their commercials on the WW show. The SS WW SHIP.....sinking slowly, but sinking. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

Big Kel needs to STFU. What kid wouldn't be angry to come home from college for the summer to his parents' messy divorce, all over the tabloids, with a new half-sibling and Daddy's mistress? I'd be siding with mom too. 

Wendy may very well be influencing him, spending money and showing him a good time, but hey if nothing else, the kid also knows what side his bread is buttered on. 

I agree with you on both parts.

As much as we talk about Wendy she does appear to have taken parenting to heart and was an involved, good parent.  I hear that college is actually the worst time to have troubles at home when a kid is trying to separate into his own life and now he has this crap to deal with.

If no one else is going to say it I will:  I too would be pissed if some child was born outside of marriage and now I will have to split the inheritance.  

I wonder how much little Kevin knew and for how long?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

If no one else is going to say it I will:  I too would be pissed if some child was born outside of marriage and now I will have to split the inheritance.

Lil' Kev will get all of Wendy's inheritance. The baby Kelvin has with the side peice has nothing to do with her money. He doesn't need to worry about Kelvin's money because he won't have much when Wendy is done with him. 

• Love 7

Yeah, he might not worry too much about inheritance, but I'm sure he always expected to remain an only child, and at 18, isn't exactly thrilled about a baby sister. 

Showthyme, I think I read that Kel owned a hair salon when he met Wendy. Whatever he does with his life post-Wendy, I highly doubt he'll be raking in the kind of cash and spending it like he's become accustomed. He'll likely get a pretty good divorce settlement but he might have to live on that for the rest of his life. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CynicalGirl said:

Yeah, he might not worry too much about inheritance, but I'm sure he always expected to remain an only child, and at 18, isn't exactly thrilled about a baby sister. 

Showthyme, I think I read that Kel owned a hair salon when he met Wendy. Whatever he does with his life post-Wendy, I highly doubt he'll be raking in the kind of cash and spending it like he's become accustomed. He'll likely get a pretty good divorce settlement but he might have to live on that for the rest of his life. 

Sharina might regret the Kel and Wendy getting a divorce. She will have to curb her spending too!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Enough with the fake stories of a celebrity calling Wendy to meet up. We all know it's her PR team trying to revamp her fallen image. Why does she always have to make disgusting sounds when she describes her food?

The annual five week hiatus is coming up. Hopefully instead of reruns they will have one of those new shows they try out like they did for her show in the beginning.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, druzy said:

Enough with the fake stories of a celebrity calling Wendy to meet up. We all know it's her PR team trying to revamp her fallen image. Why does she always have to make disgusting sounds when she describes her food?

The annual five week hiatus is coming up. Hopefully instead of reruns they will have one of those new shows they try out like they did for her show in the beginning.

Yeah Wendy is being so fake with her "high steppin' and boobs bouncing" entrances. And suddenly, all the celebs/rappers want to hang with her. She's going out on the town on weekends (having no problem resisting drugs or alcohol) while also cramming in watching hours of tv shows so she can report the hot topics to us. 

I could care less about her 5 week break other than "thanks WW for going away and letting more qualified, funny, entertaining hosts take over."

• Love 6
9 hours ago, druzy said:

She wants to portray that she’s not a snob, but one of us common folk.  It makes people comfortable, therefore will watch her show.   IMO, she’s still a liar, which makes me dislike her and her show since this whole tabacle.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yeah Wendy is being so fake with her "high steppin' and boobs bouncing" entrances. And suddenly, all the celebs/rappers want to hang with her. She's going out on the town on weekends (having no problem resisting drugs or alcohol) while also cramming in watching hours of tv shows so she can report the hot topics to us. 

I could care less about her 5 week break other than "thanks WW for going away and letting more qualified, funny, entertaining hosts take over."

You forgot JUMPING into her chair like she’s young and vibrant.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

You forgot JUMPING into her chair like she’s young and vibrant.

And don't forget Wendy's fishnet pantyhose! Everyday! What is up with that? 

Wendy needs to slow her bouncing, jumping and shuckin' and jivin' or she's going to be in the hospital getting titanium hip replacement surgery.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Unfortunately they will just air reruns.

4 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And don't forget Wendy's fishnet pantyhose! Everyday! What is up with that?😁

Too much too soon.  She’s full of shit.  Soooo obvious.

• Love 2
(edited)
33 minutes ago, druzy said:

Throwback 

That was interesting. Not sure I understood what Andy meant at the last few seconds when he said something about "cause I know Kevin too" (right after he asked WW if she'd trademarked the "how u doin" saying.)

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
On 5/28/2019 at 7:41 PM, chenoa333 said:

And don't forget Wendy's fishnet pantyhose! Everyday! What is up with that? 

Wendy needs to slow her bouncing, jumping and shuckin' and jivin' or she's going to be in the hospital getting titanium hip replacement surgery.

The pantyhose are because her legs are scarred from a skin disease. I’m not defending her I’m just explaining I hate all the little girly girly girl running up to the chair and stuff like that with a little arms up like she’s 10 years old. And yes hopping on the chair .

I need to catch up on my viewing but boredom boredom. Are used to like to do my elliptical during hot topics when I had the time free. The last few times I just want to leave the elliptical then go clean up and I hate cleaning.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kira53 said:

The pantyhose are because her legs are scarred from a skin disease

Skin disease? Since when has she had a skin disease? I think she wears them because her legs are all bruised and nasty looking without them. Like a lot of us ladies who are of "a certain age" and legs don't look as smooth and firm as they once did. But the fishnets....Oy. I remember I had them in every color back in middle school! 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Skin disease? Since when has she had a skin disease? I think she wears them because her legs are all bruised and nasty looking without them. Like a lot of us ladies who are of "a certain age" and legs don't look as smooth and firm as they once did. But the fishnets....Oy. I remember I had them in every color back in middle school! 

I think it was eczema.  she used to talk about it a lot.  I seem to remember her African American dermatologist, Dr. Janine something in NJ really could not help her with that for years.  The fishnets were to cover up scabby legs.  I thank God I don't suffer from skin problems.  I think it finally cleared up on her legs but left scars.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Kira53 said:

The pantyhose are because her legs are scarred from a skin disease

I had no idea. I'd never read anything about Wendy's legs being scarred. If that's the case, I feel like $hit for snarking about her fish net stockings.😧

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I had no idea. I'd never read anything about Wendy's legs being scarred. If that's the case, I feel like $hit for snarking about her fish net stockings.😧

It sounds as though you have snarking morals and I applaud you for that. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

It sounds as though you have snarking morals and I applaud you for that. 

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I’ll do it for both of you...her skinny legs remind me of Richard Simmons in those hose.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I've popped into the show this week. She talks about TV a LOT. And how guys who have plastic surgery or hair transplants are not real men (cough). But what really pissed me off was there was one story this week that I actually wanted to hear (why Adam Levine was fired from the Voice, cuz I hate Adam Levine). But Wendy was so fucking rude to the Inside Scoop gal trying to deliver it, that it was infuriating. She kept interrupting, telling the gal she doesn't care about the story, and not letting her finish a fucking sentence. The gal had to keep starting over and then ran out of time and I didn't really get the story. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I am so sick of Wendy gloating and innuendo-ing about all of the hot men and dates and hanging out and FUN! she's been having since getting rid of the husband.  She threw in a wink-wink today when she let us know that her son is old enough to deal with his mom going out on the dating scene. 

During HT she is all hyped up for the coming hiatus and even proposes arranging a bus trip to Provincetown for all of the crew.  The audience goes crazy whenever Wendy drops in a crumb about her new exciting social life, but I just roll my eyes at it all because SHE is the one who let it (ie: her bad marriage, being Kevin's cash register/funding his new family, drug addiction, medical issues) go on for a thousand years and this new positive attitude of hers comes off forced and all a way to rub her "freedom' in Kevin's face.  Her stance seems to be that Kevin held her back and now she's a butterfly.  She needs to look at herself and see that she was the one who kept herself in the cage all these years.

I always thought Wendy wore those pantyhose to hide the scars from the liposuction that she had on her thighs.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 6

I couldn’t even get my 20 minutes of exercise to Wendy this morning. First subject” Braxton Family Values” until 10:10.  I don’t care about this nor TV show; never watched it.  Was this product placement?  

Next segment - The Lamar Odom book - “nothing new” she said, “Bureau” had trouble finishing it , “ He has been everywhere”- so why are we having to listen to any of this?  I don’t care about him.  Don’t watch the Kardashians. Was this a product placement for the book?  It took 13 minutes.  I went to clean the bathroom.  I need a new show to exercise to.  The only reason I’ll miss Wendy is there won’t be a reason to come here and snark.  23 minutes she says “Back to Hot Topics” but  No they went to commercials.  I just want to know who would want to watch repeats of this?  I still have 4 shows on the DVR.

• Love 2
(edited)
50 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

Here's Wendy on the beach from a few years ago for those who want to get a look at her legs au naturel...

wendy-williams-flaunts-slim-figure-in-a-

Thanks for posting that pic. I remember WW pulling up that photo a year or so ago on her hot topics segment. She was very proud of how her body looked (good for her) however, I don't see any scars anywhere on Wendy. She has crepey skin on her thighs that some older women get.

But her legs being "scarred from a skin disease"?

KIRA 53 could you post some links to the articles about Wendy's skin disease? I'm not doubting you, but it just doesn't make sense that Wendy would put bikini pics of herself on SM if her legs were scarred.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Kira53 said:

I just want to know who would want to watch repeats of this?  

I agree! I can't even get through 3 minutes of the original show let alone repeats! 

• Love 3

I only watch the whole thing...well until she gets to Ask Wendy or the other filler nonsense when I’m taking one for the team. Snark material. 

I really wish they had guest co-hosts during her summer hiatus. 

• Love 6

We could all watch the new RuPaul show while Wendy is on hiatus and see if it fills the void or is a delicious train wreck to snark at.  It starts on 6/11 here in NY.   

It's being advertised as a "talk show" which I equate with your Jimmy Fallon or, Stephen Colbert:  a guest comes out and sits and the host interviews them.  Wendy does that too but fills the other 40 minutes with gossip, cooking, marked down garbage and audience interaction. On second thought, maybe RuPaul and Wendy aren't comparable.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Wendy does that too but fills the other 40 minutes with gossip, cooking, marked down garbage

And she's ALWAYS rushing her guests along to finish up their segment because they're running out of time. I NEVER see this happen on any other talk shows including Rachel Ray, Dr. Oz, Ellen, The Doctors. 

Wendy's show is sloppy and unprofessional. TMZ (and many others)  know how to report gossip while still remaining snarky, professional and appear to LIKE what they do. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, TVbitch said:

But what really pissed me off was there was one story this week that I actually wanted to hear (why Adam Levine was fired from the Voice, cuz I hate Adam Levine). But Wendy was so fucking rude to the Inside Scoop gal trying to deliver it, that it was infuriating. She kept interrupting, telling the gal she doesn't care about the story, and not letting her finish a fucking sentence. The gal had to keep starting over and then ran out of time and I didn't really get the story. 

This is precisely why I can not understand how Wendy still has a show. I'm getting the feeling  Wendy is a nasty, awful peice of work with or without Kelvin. She's just a bitch all on her own. 

• Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Thanks for posting that pic. I remember WW pulling up that photo a year or so ago on her hot topics segment. She was very proud of how her body looked (good for her) however, I don't see any scars anywhere on Wendy. She has crepey skin on her thighs that some older women get.

But her legs being "scarred from a skin disease"?

KIRA 53 could you post some links to the articles about Wendy's skin disease? I'm not doubting you, but it just doesn't make sense that Wendy would put bikini pics of herself on SM if her legs were scarred.

If you look carefully the same scars are on her torso. 

I just remember Wendy talking a lot about it.  It might have been mostly on the radio, as early as 2003 when I started listening to her after an open heart surgery "gone wrong".  She was the bright part of my day at the time.  I looked forward to hearing her then.  I was pretty sick and couldn't do anything (I could hardly get out of bed).  I guess I was suffering and her "black heart" was a jumpstart to my damaged heart. 

The dermatologist she went to Dr. Janine Downey? was on Good morning America today.  I think Wendy talked about her eczema in her first year or two of TV to explain why she was wearing the "cornball" pantyhose to disguise the scars.  That's all I have.  But I remember her talking about eczema or the other skin disorder that is very itchy and resistant to treatment.  I remember very clearly that she had a damaging skin condition because in those days I paid attention to Wendy. 

Edited by Kira53
Typos and more typos
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I actually wanted to hear (why Adam Levine was fired from the Voice

Thanks for bringing this up. Same here.

So what did they end up saying about him? 

Too frustrating and too much work watching anymore - empty tv calories.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1