Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m just glad that she’s out doing things that should make her happy. She will return to the show on a much better mood. 

Yes. That would be eating foods that are bad for her health issues, keeping her ugly mug in the media and fake dating. 

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I wonder if Mike can’t smell anything.

I imagine Wendy stinks of BO, cheap perfume, farts and burps.

I just grossed myself out.

And her scalp must be screaming for some oxygen! It's got to be sweaty and unhealthy from being suffocated by wigs. 

I wonder how her invisible cats are doing? 

• LOL 6

Someone correct me if I'm hearing things, but did she just open the show with 'well we had the sex..' and then started the regular HT.  I could have sworn i heard her say that.  My first thought was i wonder if he'll mind her spilling the tea like that.  If this is for real, he better get used to being talked about lol.  On the other hand, he has a good out with the distance thang.  Not that i want her to be hurt, but its good to have that in the back pocket.  For her too, works both ways.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, ForumLou said:

Someone correct me if I'm hearing things, but did she just open the show with 'well we had the sex..' and then started the regular HT.  I could have sworn i heard her say that. 

I think today's show was a repeat. I didn't watch it the first time and I didn't watch it today. But it wouldn't surprise me at all if W stated that she and Little Man banged it out. 

She's disgusting. Nobody wants to hear about her sexual escapades. She seems like she is STILL trying to make her ex jealous. I don't think W has any interest in a meaningful relationship with this guy. 

• Love 1

The listings online say that there won't be new episodes until the 19th (but it doesn't list any guests for those yet, just the "Wendy Willliams offers advice on various life issues" generic description).

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Well a man can pee in the sink or the bathtub. No toilet needed!

Just gross in the aspect that if he doesn’t tell you then you don’t know to sanitize it before using. 

• LOL 2
On 3/21/2021 at 7:31 PM, ForumLou said:

I've been skeptical of her farts in the past, but i heard this one with my own ears, and she even apologized right away like she knew that was a different one.

The burping, nah that's just from taking in too much air from Non stop talking.  Shes burping air....but the fart!  GROSS!  Heh j/k. GTFU people lol

O

Maybe she should do like Kelly Ripa.  Don’t eat anything before the show.  She’s eating chicken wings with hot sauce for breakfast.  Probably some herring and anchovies too.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Maybe she should do like Kelly Ripa.  Don’t eat anything before the show.  She’s eating chicken wings with hot sauce for breakfast.  Probably some herring and anchovies too.

Insert vomit emoji. I can’t imagine what it would be like for her hair and make up people having to smell her breath. Yuck. 

• LOL 2
9 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Insert vomit emoji. I can’t imagine what it would be like for her hair and make up people having to smell her breath. Yuck. 

AND her farts. If she farts on national tv, she be a fartin' in the make up chair. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

To be fair Kelly probably eats 500 calories a day. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

The show was back live today and still dry as old toast.   The 17 days away did nothing to revitalize the same old same old.    HT was boring stories about some rappers, various reality TV names, Instagram people - the only one I recognized was Tom Hanks son.  Wendy told us how she went to the projects(!) to pay respects to a member of rap group NWA who died recently and how much TV she watched during her time off.  There was an Inside Scoop segment with reporter Devyn Simone with more snooze news (The gay Bachelor Colton, etc.).   The show ended with Ask Wendy, which is when I bailed out.

The only things that got my attention was when Wendy paid respects to reporter Midwin Charles, who passed away at age 47.  I had heard about this sad story on TV but did not realize that she was the lawyer who came on the show several times and discussed legal matters with Wendy.  RIP Midwin.  The last thing is that there was NO MENTION of new beau Mike.  I was braced to hear all about their hiatus lovefest but not one peep.  Interesting.

Edited by patty1h
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Her show is getting stale.  She’s off too much, and talks about rappers, etc. and people I don’t even know.  What’s the sense?  She doesn’t even have good guests as she’s insulted practically everyone.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Her show is getting stale.  She’s off too much,

So true. But she did say that there will be NO MORE hiatus/breaks. Haha! Yeah. Because we're less than 8 weeks from SUMMER. More hiatus for W. More breaks.

It won't be long before she starts saying "we are off for the summer. Going to miss all of you. See you in October." 

And now, not only are her cats still missing, so is her new love: short bald Mike. Maybe all 3 of them are on PetFinder.com. 

FU Wendy.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 4/19/2021 at 10:05 AM, patty1h said:

The show was back live today and still dry as old toast.   The 17 days away did nothing to revitalize the same old same old.    HT was boring stories about some rappers, various reality TV names, Instagram people - the only one I recognized was Tom Hanks son.  Wendy told us how she went to the projects(!) to pay respects to a member of rap group NWA who died recently and how much TV she watched during her time off.  There was an Inside Scoop segment with reporter Devyn Simone with more snooze news (The gay Bachelor Colton, etc.).   The show ended with Ask Wendy, which is when I bailed out.

The only things that got my attention was when Wendy paid respects to reporter Midwin Charles, who passed away at age 47.  I had heard about this sad story on TV but did not realize that she was the lawyer who came on the show several times and discussed legal matters with Wendy.  RIP Midwin.  The last thing is that there was NO MENTION of new beau Mike.  I was braced to hear all about their hiatus lovefest but not one peep.  Interesting.

It was live here yesterday too MST.  For once it worked for us later folks.  But then today they go and confuse me by playing the exact same ep.  It is wasn't it? She was wearing that blue satiny dress.  Or should i call Bill Murray and have him move down a seat LOL

• LOL 3

Haha! I wish I knew how to post that youtube video of W piggin' out.

There is not one physical (or spiritual/internal) characteristic about this creature that emanates feminity/womanhood/beauty or confidence. She thinks it's her tits. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, ForumLou said:

It was live here yesterday too MST.  For once it worked for us later folks.  But then today they go and confuse me by playing the exact same ep.  It is wasn't it? She was wearing that blue satiny dress.  Or should i call Bill Murray and have him move down a seat LOL

That’s what I mean.  How many times does her contract allow her to be off?  I don’t see others off all the time.  It’s always something with her.  And, thank God for Norman.  Without him, she wouldn’t know what to talk about and get things wrong..  time to call it a day.  Looks like this show has had it.  She’s insulted practically everyone.  Plus, I don’t even know who she is talking about everyday.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

That’s what I mean.  How many times does her contract allow her to be off?  I don’t see others off all the time.  It’s always something with her.  And, thank God for Norman.  Without him, she wouldn’t know what to talk about and get things wrong..  time to call it a day.  Looks like this show has had it.  She’s insulted practically everyone.  Plus, I don’t even know who she is talking about everyday.

I think they reran it because of the preemptions. Plus it was their first show back.  TVone is running the real ep for today with Andy Cohen 

5 hours ago, ForumLou said:

I think they reran it because of the preemptions. Plus it was their first show back.  TVone is running the real ep for today with Andy Cohen 

We got the new (?) episode (where I'm at) with guest Andy Cohen. Wendy told Andy she was no longer interested in being a"friend of"  the Real Housewives of Miami." Wendy stated she has way too much going on with her family in Florida and would have no time to be a part time Bravo cast member. 

Andy has never (that we know of) asked her to be on any HoWives show. I think Wendy bowed out on her own because she realized Andy wasn't interested in bringing her into his "flock."

• Love 4

One of Wendy's segments had "Sponsored Segment" on the screen. This show can't even fill full segments. Also her boobs are too big.

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 2

It’s been a while since I’ve seen this show. I happened to drop by accidentally today. What is wrong with her?  First she goes on and on about Megan NcCain and what a fan she is.....I don’t believe she would be if she watched her.  Then she goes on and on defending McCain’s hairstyle choices. ( Which is interesting since she later sides with a rapper who disses another woman’s hair.)

Next she shows video on The Baby (rapper) on a private flight dissing a flight attendant about her hair.  Wendy thinks it was ok to insult the attendant, but only in private. WTH?  Is she really that dense?https://pagesix.com/2021/04/20/dababy-caught-making-fun-of-flight-attendants-hair-on-video/

Next she defends Angelina Jolie and talks about how horrible it is that Jolie can’t direct movies, due to having parenting duties which her ex husband doesn’t help her with.  Poor Jolie.  Wendy ignoring that Brad has fought in court to get more time with the children.  Wendy just seems to be out of touch.  Maybe she’s not aware.  

Later she tells a viewer that with dating new men, if they pay for dinner they expect something in return, like a kiss.....she seems to support this as ok.  

Ten minutes left.....man, she’s just not thinking clearly, imo.  I did like her outfit. It was casual and looked comfortable. I can’t say I’ll tune in again. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Later she tells a viewer that with dating new men, if they pay for dinner they expect something in return, like a kiss

Man, is she out of touch! These days if a date pays for your dinner/drinks etc., they expect SEX. Not a kiss. Lol.

3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I did like her outfit. It was casual and looked comfortable. I can’t say I’ll tune in again. 

Yes. For the first time her wardrobe person dressed her in something that was very flattering. Wendy should wear pants more often. The sweater was beautiful too. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

We got the new (?) episode (where I'm at) with guest Andy Cohen. Wendy told Andy she was no longer interested in being a"friend of"  the Real Housewives of Miami." Wendy stated she has way too much going on with her family in Florida and would have no time to be a part time Bravo cast member. 

Andy has never (that we know of) asked her to be on any HoWives show. I think Wendy bowed out on her own because she realized Andy wasn't interested in bringing her into his "flock."

Yes, she said nah to Miami, but that still leaves NY, NJ, AC?  I dont know orhers but those two are a stones throw

4 hours ago, ForumLou said:

Yes, she said nah to Miami, but that still leaves NY, NJ, AC?  I dont know orhers but those two are a stones throw

Andy doesn't want her and Wendy is LAZY. Too lazy to take on another "job".  She can't even do the only minimal job she has. She pays Norman 2 do it

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Leilani said:

There's hasn't been a Friday show in awhile which they usually tape on Thursday.  Was there ever an official announcement or reason why she only has to work 4 days a week?

The "new" Friday shows haven't been new for a very long time. But I don't recall exactly when. 

Am I the only one who can't read the PT user/posters names? They're all halfway obliterated by a white box. But I still love u mods and engineers at PT forums. ❤

I wonder if WW is going to have any stories about her time off with her and Mr. Little. She's always been a big fan of Sex and the City. Maybe she can make her own version with post menopausal girlfriends and the mysterious "Mr. Little." I wouldn't watch. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

It looks like Wendy is scheduled to go back to five new shows in a week in a couple weeks, maybe for May sweeps.  It seems like for years (even before she had her many unscheduled hiatuses) she would do five shows a week only at the very beginning of the season (first few months) and during the sweeps weeks, and four the rest of the time that she was there.  Kelly Clarkson does something similar with her show, with the frequent Friday reruns most of the season.  Then there's Ellen, who would annoy my friend (when she was still watching) with frequent guest hosts even when there were new episodes.  I do wonder how Wendy, if she is contracted for a certain number of episodes each season, ends up getting all her money with all the unexpected breaks she takes in addition to the ones in the contract.

• Love 4

Wendy spouting more BS and showing her ego today - she tells us how Levar Burton was finally getting the chance to guest host on Jeopardy and it's because of "the power of this show", as she bows her head like she doesn't deserve any special recognition.

Is she for real?  There have been petitions out there for LB to host since the time Alex Trebek announced he was ill but this egomaniac wants to take credit because she "kept his (LB's) name out there".

She had Bevy Smith on and I smiled when Bevy shut Wendy down during their Oscar fashion segment.  They showed several of the male Oscar guests and one guy (I think Lakeith Stanfield?) had on a suit inspired by a woman's jumpsuit.   Wendy said "why can't men leave our clothes alone!  Let us have our own things".   Bevy said "women have appropriated men's suits and other outfits forever, so why can't a man be a little androgynous once in while?".  Wendy somewhat ungracefully backed down and said "oh, all right".   Good one, Bevy!

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

How much does Wendy make per season? Because she is overpaid. 

I read (recently) that she makes 10 million a year. Net worth 40M.

She probably spends it all on hot sauce and human hair wigs. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I've noticed the asymmetrical breasts on Wendy sometimes. She has the worst "glam squad" ever! 

She will never reduce her breast size. She uses them to attract men and build her ego. She's delusional. She would look better in a smaller breast size. Not small, just smaller. 

Hey Wendy, how are your titties and how are your KITTIES? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Watching Monday's episode. From the moment the curtain opened:

GOOD LORD! WENDY GOT A TRUCK LOAD OF FACIAL FILLERS!!!

Well, I guess it could be from her thyroid medication. But either way, her face is puffy like never before.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Watching Monday's episode. From the moment the curtain opened:

GOOD LORD! WENDY GOT A TRUCK LOAD OF FACIAL FILLERS!!!

Well, I guess it could be from her thyroid medication. But either way, her face is puffy like never before.

Didn't see today's episode but I must look at it on YouTube. I need a good laugh!

• Love 3

I watched for ten minutes.  Slurping that tea takes up half the show.  Annoying.  Besides she talks about people I don’t even know.  So different from her first shows I used to enjoy.  When she had guests on, but have since went away.  The cats should be full size by now.  No pictures of them being cute with tiaras or bows and bells on?

• Love 4

We’d.  OMG, who was the guest with the long black hair who went off big time with Wendy on the air today?  Joscylin something.  I’m rewinding again now.  WOW!  She wants flowers when she comes on the show.  WTF? What an attitude.  I actually felt sorry for Wendy .. some nut job telling Wendy off on her own show.  If u don’t see it today, you HAVE to watch on u- tube.  Unbelievable.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

When Wendy was chatting with her Joselyn said something about being under appreciated and Wendy chimed it that she was too! Really Wendy. Your whole show revolves around you. What you like. What you think. Even what y’all eat for lunch on the days where you are taping two shows. 

She had some guy on with a Spring fashion preview. Lots of open shoulders and those torn jeans are back. They were promoting a vegan leather purse. Wendy asked him if he was single. He answered: “I’m open” and Wendy said me too. Does that mean her romance with Mike has begun to fizzle out? That she might still be keeping her options open for a richer hipper guy? Oh Wendy, sadly you are never happy with what you have. 

• Love 5

I only listened for two minutes of the interview with this Joseline person, who came on with an attitude and said something about wanting flowers when she's a guest.  Wendy decided to take control with a WTF? speech about how SHE is not appreciated.  Wendy told Joseline "you don't think that I don't feel appreciated?  I don't get near as much coin as some of the men who do this job...".  I turned the channel at this point because I think it's so ironic when a millionaire decides to whine about what other millionaires make.  She may not get as much as other hosts, but that's show business, she should talk to her manager about that.  

Her argument that she is not paid enough will not endear her to most of her audience.  The women in the homeless shelter aren't feeling bad that Wendy is not getting as much as, say, Kelly and Ryan on their show as Wendy sits with a giant ass diamond ring on, designer clothing, a large TV staff that caters to her and a luxurious NYC duplex.  

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

I only listened for two minutes of the interview with this Joseline person, who came on with an attitude and said something about wanting flowers when she's a guest.  Wendy decided to take control with a WTF? speech about how SHE is not appreciated.  Wendy told Joseline "you don't think that I don't feel appreciated?  I don't get near as much coin as some of the men who do this job...".  I turned the channel at this point because I think it's so ironic when a millionaire decides to whine about what other millionaires make.  She may not get as much as other hosts, but that's show business, she should talk to her manager about that.  

Her argument that she is not paid enough will not endear her to most of her audience.  The women in the homeless shelter aren't feeling bad that Wendy is not getting as much as, say, Kelly and Ryan on their show as Wendy sits with a giant ass diamond ring on, designer clothing, a large TV staff that caters to her and a luxurious NYC duplex.  

She is damn lucky she has a show!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 4/26/2021 at 6:15 PM, chenoa333 said:

I've noticed the asymmetrical breasts on Wendy sometimes. She has the worst "glam squad" ever! 

She will never reduce her breast size. She uses them to attract men and build her ego. She's delusional. She would look better in a smaller breast size. Not small, just smaller. 

Hey Wendy, how are your titties and how are your KITTIES? 

Those big tits don't go with her no hips and ass . Maybe ass implants are next for Wendy

• LOL 3
  • Love 2