Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Don't even get me started on Wendy siding with Thomas Markle and how she insists Meghan will regret it when he dies.  She has kept this stance even when Norman and John Oliver take the other side,  she's either a full blown sociopath or knowing Wendy, she hasn't kept up with the story at all and doesn't even know her subject. Either way, it's just appalling.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 5
(edited)

I commented on Wendy's video the other day and this is a first.  I comment almost daily on her videos because she's rude and mean daily that I'm forced to do it but this is the first time I've got this reponse back. 

It makes me wonder if contract negotiations are up or something, that might be why lately Wendy has been trying to be nicer, although her creepy mean self can't control it and the meanness creeps through anyways. It would explain the stupid 'papparazzi' walk every morning, maybe she thinks the higher powers don't know 55 year old burping, farting, friendless Wendy isn't actually a hot topic.

john.PNG

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 1

Hmmmm, it was a rerun today even though my cable guide says a new show.  Did Wendy party too hard at the NYC Pride Parade or upset stomach from too much hot sauce? 🤷‍♀️

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/27/2021 at 4:58 PM, LEILANI2 said:

I commented on Wendy's video the other day and this is a first.  I comment almost daily on her videos because she's rude and mean daily that I'm forced to do it but this is the first time I've got this reponse back. 

It makes me wonder if contract negotiations are up or something, that might be why lately Wendy has been trying to be nicer, although her creepy mean self can't control it and the meanness creeps through anyways. It would explain the stupid 'papparazzi' walk every morning, maybe she thinks the higher powers don't know 55 year old burping, farting, friendless Wendy isn't actually a hot topic.

john.PNG

I've posted messages on her You Tube videos of her shows. I always ask where her cats are, why no updated photos. I get NOTHING in response.

And what a condescending, nonsensical response you received Leilani. However, we all know WW has her "bureau" responding (or not) to viewers comments. And the response you got appears to be some pre-written b.s. A "form letter". Because W is too good for that. She's too important (in her mind) 

We could start a remake of that movie "10 Things I Hate About You" and rename it: 100 Things We Hate About Wendy Williams. 

She's probably sitting in her apartment with her hair in a top knot, naked, eating Popeyes fried chicken with a gallon of hot sauce. Staring at her lymph machine wishing she wasn't such a lazy ass and would actually get up and use it.

She has not mentioned how her Graves disease miraculously seems to have disappeared. No more protruding eyeballs. That used to be her big excuse for missing work, looking like crap. Liar liar! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
15 hours ago, tableau vivant said:

Wendy's show has been renewed until the 14th season, I believe. She made the announcement last summer. I believe they renewed her for three more seasons last year (2021,22,23). 

Unfortunately, there is nothing else on tv at this hour.  I only hope Nick Cannon will be on opposite her.  BTW, the Paps are all over the City of N.Y. Everyday, so Wendy, it’s just not you.  They are everywhere looking for anyone.  Don’t get excited coming out of your apartment.  Just make sure you have your wig on.

Edited by Hangin Out
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

No wig and no panties 🤣🤣🤣

Everyone within a block will have to have a gas mask on.  Terrible of me .. I know.  Can’t help it.  She’s probably immaculate .. I assume.

• LOL 3
(edited)
55 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Great now I’m picturing Wendy’s smells like bad fish/tuna 🤣🤣🤣

And sweaty, greasy scalp in a "top knot."  She probably doesn't have enough real hair to put in a top knot. More like a tiny balloon knot.

I switched channels to her show today during commercials on my other show I prefer to watch at 11 a.m. pst.

I only caught her rambling on about people accusing her of talking like a white person because she used proper English. Like "aren't" instead of "ain't."  

Seriously Wendy? Sounded to me like she was implying certain black people are not as educated or professional as she is in the business world. 😄 

She insults/disrespects black people, white people, Asians, gays and the list goes on. I wish her sponsors/advertisers would take notice and pull the plug on her. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4

Wendy dropped the news that she's been "dating" various men recently - the dumb audience goes "oooooh" like fools.  I rolled my eyes and yawned as she makes her life seem like an episode of her favorite show ""Sex and the City". 

By chance I clicked on the Media Takeout gossip site a minute ago and see a story that Wendy had a date with Ray J recently.  The story has a pic of them leaving Wendy's apartment and how they walked arm in arm around the city before going for a meal.  Wendy has on her favorite panty shorts - the legs swelling seems to have gone back to semi-normal, so she feels confident to show the legs again.  Ugh.   

I know Ray J because of his sex tape with Kim K. and that he's Brandy's brother, and that Wendy brings him up every once in a while.  The last story I recall her telling about him is how he and his wife keep breaking up and that he left her and their child stranded in Las Vegas.  If this was a true date, Wendy still has sucky taste in men.  Ray J sounds like a winner!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

So she wants to talk about men's penis sizes again, thinking 4" is enough to please her, but her guest rather have the full 7" penis. Lovely. Again - picture a male TV host on daytime TV talking about the size of a women's breast with another male guest, and what sizes please them sexually. What would be the consequences ? 

(And if she really wants to talk penis size, include Norman in on the conversation and let him do a 'show and tell' for us.) 

She believes Jussie Smollet is 'innocent' because he has a story which explains how he got all caught up in the 'fame' of celebrity. In that case, everyone is innocent of every crime they commit because everyone can tell a story of how they got 'caught up' in the wrong circumstances. 

Last, she said more than once she doesn't like people who speak 'broken English'.  The ones who speak broken English are usually immigrants, in which English isn't their first language, and often times not their second or even third. 

SO does she have an issue with those people who speak Ebonics, ghetto, and hip-hop / thug ? Or just broken English from immigrants ? 

How does this woman have a show ? 

• Love 6

Wendy was trash again today and telling Bieber he was wrong for 'lecturing' people standing outside his house and if it was her she'd be fine with it.

Wendy doesn't even let visitors to her home use the toilet so I highly doubt she would be okay with fans outside her building.  And she also has no fans outside her building just like how there's actually no paps outside her building every day.  She bragged again today about these fake 'paps' waiting for her.

Even all of us with no crazy fans don't like strangers knocking on our doors without calling first, I don't blame Bieber not wanting people outside his building.

It was laughable too  when she said something about how she only needs to work four hours a day, yet she still puts no effort into studying and preparing for hot topics AT ALL and even misses Monday's show when she only films four days a week.  Get your shit together Wendy because when this easy gig is gone, you're gonna wish you weren't such a bitch to everyone and had put more effort into doing your 4 hour a day job which consists of 2 and half hours getting makeup and your wig done and your gigantic boobs wrapped up.

1 hour ago, tableau vivant said:

SO does she have an issue with those people who speak Ebonics, ghetto, and hip-hop / thug ? Or just broken English from immigrants ? 

How does this woman have a show ? 

How does she have a show.  I for one am fine with broken english versus someone burping and farting on their TV show all the time and rude AF to everyone.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

the legs swelling seems to have gone back to semi-normal, so she feels confident to show the legs again.  Ugh

She was out in public with bare legs?!! THAT is paparazzi photo worthy!

I just clicked on the link. What happened to Wendy's thigh gap that she brags about?

And I believe this is Wendy doing a publicity stunt with Ray J. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

And I believe this is Wendy doing a publicity stunt with Ray J. 

I absolutely think so too, especially because one article I read (these all came up when I did a search to see if there was any reason given for her blowing off her show) said that Ray J was back with his wife again and that he and Wendy were friends and she called him her "little brother."  They obviously decided they needed to parade around anywhere there might be cameras.

I don't remember hearing anything about Ray J being a pedophile, just the Kim K sex tape thing and that he used to date Whitney Houston on and off between her divorce and her death.  There was some show I watched once that was a countdown of the biggest break-ups among Black celebrity couples that was hosted by Ray J and a woman, and when they got to Bobby and Whitney, Ray J was all smirking and gloating about how happy he was about that break-up.  It was very irritating even though Bobby and Whitney were a toxic couple.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Forgot to ask anyone who might know...isn't Ray J the pedophile? 

RayJ is the one who had (allegedly) an affair with Whitney Houston when she divorced Bobby Brown and for some reason it made the 'gossip sites' because she was older than him. (Who cares?) 

I guess if it's true about him and Wendy (I doubt it) he likes older women - and older women like him ? 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I think Ray J is wearing Wendy’s purse.

Very smart of him to wear a mask so he can’t smell her farts!

Wendy looks like she has prosthetic legs.

her legs still look like logs..

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 6/29/2021 at 9:21 AM, Hangin Out said:

Unfortunately, there is nothing else on tv at this hour.  I only hope Nick Cannon will be on opposite her.  BTW, the Paps are all over the City of N.Y. Everyday, so Wendy, it’s just not you.  They are everywhere looking for anyone.  Don’t get excited coming out of your apartment.  Just make sure you have your wig on.

That's who i was hoping would get Ellen's spot, Nick.  I dont know, Kelly's show doesnt keep me interested.  I'll give it a try, no promises, and it would be nice to reclaim my hour haha

Abt the Paps, hasn't she said before that its only one old guy and his camera every morning.  She should bring  him a cup of coffee.

• LOL 1

Wendy is even more vile then ever, I'm not even gonna waste time recapping it, but the YOUTUBE comments shows that everyone sees it, usually she has stans defending her in the comments, not so much these days.

Good thing she's going on hiatus and she was rude to Suss again today. He might not be back when the show returns at this rate.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Let me get this straight...

The guy from London who has 'felt like he was Korean' all his life decides to have 18 surgeries to make himself look Korean (I think he looked pretty good) and now he's comfortable in his life, as he always associated being Korean. 

Wendy has a problem with this.

How exactly is this different from people being born male but having surgery to become women, and those born as female but have surgery to become male - because these people have always felt their bodies was the wrong gender ? Does she trash these people too? Does she say 'nah -uh' to them ? 

She then goes on a splurge saying about white people who try to be black, and this is the same thing with this guy being Korean. Huh? Did she have a problem with Michael Jackson bleaching his skin and changing his facial features to look more white ? 

Her DJ says his father is white and his mother is black, and she says 'that makes you black' .  Says who ?  If he identifies as white who is she to say no ? 

If someone is half Asian and half Black, half Latino and half Black, half middle-Eastern and half-Black, does that make them all Black ? 

BTW, a big shout out to the circus attractions who fill up her audience every day...and then step up to the microphone and get their fifteen minutes of publicity. They have quite the self-esteem to go on TV looking as bad as they usually do.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Wendy has always been backwards in her ideas about race and gender, and the story about the guy who felt Korean shows her bias. 

Her views on how men should act and what women need to do are sometimes ridiculous.  I recall when UK singer Sam Smith revealed that he'd had surgery to correct a condition that made him appear to have breasts...   Wendy sat there and sniffed that she doesn't believe in cosmetic surgery for men, that a man should just go to the gym and fix his body issues with exercise or just learn to accept them.  My mind boggled - Sam Smith should just live the rest of his life feeling bad about himself?  This from the fool who had liposuction and giant balloons put in, but it's OK cause she's a girl.  I wonder if the person had been female, would Wendy have said "go live your best life as a Korean, girl!".

Also, she has the long standing credo that all females that hook up with a celebrity/sports figure/rapper, etc. better get pregnant right away and start collecting that paycheck.  She said it today during HT about somebody I don't even remember their name, but, my god, that is a horrible mindset - bring a child into the world just so the woman can be paid for it.  Awful.

Then she showed her intolerance about some race issues.  She told a story about some rappers daughter dating a Kennedy.  Wendy basically said "those white people won't accept you - they will treat you a dirty secret".  Ouch.

Whew, that rant got me heated.   Time to stop thinking about Wendy.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

I have no clue what Wendy said against influencer Tabitha Brown today  but man, did she read her in the classiest way ever:

Wendy showed a clip of this Tabitha Brown going on her social media to tell that due to "blessings" she is able to let her husband retire early from his job.   The husband looked like about 45-50.  Of course, Wendy couldn't be happy for this couple -- instead, she alluded that Tabitha is mistaking this as a good idea, and it will end up wrecking her marriage and it will be all her fault.

Wendy gave these two scenarios possibly happening:   1) the husband will be set up in his own business as a way to keep busy and feel he still has a purpose, but soon the business will fail and hubby will get resentful and take it out on the marriage,  or 2) the hubby decides to be a house husband, then in time he may start to feel like he is no longer an equal partner if the woman is the main breadwinner/he doesn't have a job anymore and will spiral downward, questioning his masculinity.  Wendy said she was in Tabitha's shoes during her own marriage and look what happened to that. 

Edited by patty1h
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Wendy showed a clip of this Tabitha Brown going on her social media to tell that due to "blessings" she is able to let her husband retire early from his job.   The husband looked like about 45-50.  She alluded that Tabitha is mistaking this as a good idea, and it will end up wrecking her marriage and it will be all her fault.

Wendy gave these two scenarios possibly happening:   1) the husband will be set up in his own business as a way to keep busy and feel he still has a purpose, but soon the business will fail and hubby will get resentful and take it out on the marriage,  or 2) the hubby decides to be a house husband, then in time he may start to feel like he is no longer an equal partner if the woman is the main breadwinner/he doesn't have a job anymore and will spiral downward, questioning his masculinity.  Wendy said she was in Tabitha's shoes during her own marriage and look what happened to that. 

Wendy and her a) huge ego or b) still hurt and hateful that Big K left her. It's so obvious that everything she says is based on making Big K jealous, putting him down, making him regret he left her.

Telling the world she's hot, single and free. Loves her new life as a solo woman. That men can't be with women who make most of the money. 

Wendy is nuts. She needs to go away before she implodes on national TV. 

Hurry Nick Cannon. We need you!

Nick will probably be taking over Kelly Clarksons time slot when Kelly takes over Ellen's show. So I guess ugly WW will still be in our faces in the morning.

• Love 3
(edited)
22 hours ago, tableau vivant said:

Let me get this straight...

The guy from London who has 'felt like he was Korean' all his life decides to have 18 surgeries to make himself look Korean (I think he looked pretty good) and now he's comfortable in his life, as he always associated being Korean. 

Wendy has a problem with this.

How exactly is this different from people being born male but having surgery to become women, and those born as female but have surgery to become male - because these people have always felt their bodies was the wrong gender ? Does she trash these people too? Does she say 'nah -uh' to them ? 

She then goes on a splurge saying about white people who try to be black, and this is the same thing with this guy being Korean. Huh? Did she have a problem with Michael Jackson bleaching his skin and changing his facial features to look more white ? 

Her DJ says his father is white and his mother is black, and she says 'that makes you black' .  Says who ?  If he identifies as white who is she to say no ? 

If someone is half Asian and half Black, half Latino and half Black, half middle-Eastern and half-Black, does that make them all Black ? 

BTW, a big shout out to the circus attractions who fill up her audience every day...and then step up to the microphone and get their fifteen minutes of publicity. They have quite the self-esteem to go on TV looking as bad as they usually do.  

In this country the one drop rule was created to keep Whiteness pure when White men were having mixed race children with Black women who were slaves.   In this country, the DJ while being mixed race will be treated as a Black man, because his features are Black, it is what it is.. I am 15% White and 85% Black I cannot claim whiteness because I am Black, full stop.  Race is a social construct created by White supremacy..

I am Black and I would be offended if a nonBlack person changed their features and darkened their skin to look Black. On the internet, we call that Blackfishing.  NonBlack women are darkening their skin and passing as Black and going into Black spaces, selling products aimed at Black women. How is that right?  Rachel Dolezal who is White was passing for a Black woman and I was highly offended..  She even called herself "transracial", bitch please! Black people are not a costume and don't get me started on this country's shameful history with Black face.. I am not Korean so I cannot speak to how a Korean would react to that man you talked about in your post. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
48 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

In this country the one drop rule was created to keep Whiteness pure when White men were having mixed race children with Black women who were slaves.   In this country, the DJ while being mixed race will be treated as a Black man, because his features are Black, it is what it is.. I am 15% White and 85% Black I cannot claim whiteness because I am Black, full stop.  Race is a social construct created by White supremacy..

I am Black and I would be offended if a nonBlack person changed their features and darkened their skin to look Black. On the internet, we call that Blackfishing.  NonBlack women are darkening their skin and passing as Black and going into Black spaces, selling products aimed at Black women. How is that right?  Rachel Dolezal who is White was passing for a Black woman and I was highly offended..  She even called herself "transracial", bitch please! Black people are not a costume and don't get me started on this country's shameful history with Black face.. I am not Korean so I cannot speak to how a Korean would react to that man you talked about in your post. 

You have culture vultures like the Kardashians who have made millions exploiting Black culture and transforming their bodies to look like Black women.  They want our rhythm but not our blues. What is natural in us has been degraded like our lips but these Kardashians plump their lips and they make money, how does that even make any sense.  

Thank you for this - it's a very enlightening post. 

How do you feel about black people such as Michael Jackson trying to pass off as a white person by bleaching his skin and having facia work done to get rid of his 'black features' ? 

• Love 1
(edited)
45 minutes ago, tableau vivant said:

Thank you for this - it's a very enlightening post. 

How do you feel about black people such as Michael Jackson trying to pass off as a white person by bleaching his skin and having facia work done to get rid of his 'black features' ? 

Self-Hatred is part of the Black community unfortunately... We have been indoctrinated to believe that white is right.  We perpetuate White supremacy by pushing colorism, featurism and texturism amongst each other.  Michael Jackson was just a severe case of it though. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
(edited)

Wendy was nuts and mean again.  The YouTube comments are full of people who think she is back on drugs. That would explain how utterly rude and crazy she has been all week.  From shaming the women in the cult for being 'soft' and easy to brainwash.  Then she was really weird and jealous about some woman named Tabitha who is able to retire her policeman husband and she claimed it was gonna end like her and Kelvin.

https://www.essence.com/love/tabitha-brown-wendy-williams/

I really think Wendy might not be back even if she has a contract. Something just isn't right with her.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

She is so rude and mean. She was rude to Norman and also to DJ Suss again. She must be very very unhappy. She must be a bear to work for. There is not enough money for me to want to work for her.

• Love 7

I looked at a couple of recent articles about syndicated ratings, and Wendy is somehow coming in third among talk shows behind only Kelly & Ryan and Dr. Phil.  And she's tied with Dr. Phil for second among women 25-54.  It's like the more obnoxious she gets and the less effort she puts into things, the higher the ratings climb.  (Or maybe hers just stay relatively steady while others fall.)

https://tvnewscheck.com/programming/article/feud-again-tops-syndication-and-games/

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

So Wendy decided to drop the news that Sara Haines is leaving 'The View' at the end of this season, while she was covering McCain's announcement. Haines has said nothing about this on the show - so Wendy has stolen her thunder. She acted like everyone knew, and was surprised when Baker didn't know. 

• Love 2
On 6/30/2021 at 7:40 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Well, I think I found an answer to why Wendy calls Lamar Odom “Lammy”. It alleges that she has been seeing him and screwing him on the side. She wants to make the relationship public. He does not. (Not that I can blame him) 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/06/blind-item-6_25.html

Out of all the women in N.y., he picks HER for a date?  She probably pays him to take her out.  Can you imagine how long it takes her to get ready?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hangin Out said:

She probably pays him to take her out.  Can you imagine how long it takes her to get ready?

No way Lamar is banging Wendy unless he's back on drugs again. 

it would be easier for him to just get a smokin' hot escort ANY day ANYWHERE than to settle for Wendy's tired old a$$. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

And just another thought...what happened to Wendy and Ray J? I thought those 2 were supposed to be an item because the (hired by Wendy) paparazzi took pics of them together. 

Now it's Lamar? These desperate acts by Wendy are a very good indication that she must realize her career and her dumbass tv show are sinking faster than Jimmy Hoffa.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2

For the record, someone Tweeted that Wendy spread 'misinformation' on Friday, and that Sara Haines is NOT leaving 'The View' at the end of this season.

In return, Haines "liked" this Tweet and re-tweeted on her page. What's odd is that Haines didn't Tweet her own words - didn't say 'this is not true' or anything of the sort. Just 'liked' someone else's Tweet. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Monday .. I tuned in late, when Jerry O Connell was talking.  I sort of like him, but he’s a kiss ass, especially with Wendy.  Anyhow, I don’t know what they were talking about, but Wendy was rude to him.  Her demeanor was not nice, and she was sitting there with what looked like an attitude.  I can see why she can’t find a man.  She must be a bitch to live with, always having to be right, and thinks who she is.  I don’t know, but she just annoyed me today, and acted high and mighty. I missed what they were talking about before I tuned in.  But, still.  Then, Jerry got down on one knee and kissed her hand. Ugh !  Lowering himself.  I hope Rebecca gives him hell for that display.  He’s so thirsty.

Edited by Hangin Out
  • Love 6

Jerry O'Connel has always been a kiss ass with Wendy AND Andy Cohen. I can't stand Jerry. 

40 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

I don’t know, but she just annoyed me today, and acted high and mighty. 

If this is the first time Wendy has annoyed you, I'm giving you fair warning...it won't be the last.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Did I hear correctly or am I bugging - did Wendy sit in that chair and theorize that there is a conspiracy to keep blacks from taking up swimming as an Olympic sport because of the way the bathing caps are made?   That whoever designs the caps are deliberately making them in such a way so that they won't fit on black athletes heads, so they will not be able to adhere to the requirements and keep the sport white?   

OMG how can a woman be so ridiculous?

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

Did I hear correctly or am I bugging - did Wendy sit in that chair and theorize that there is a conspiracy to keep blacks from taking up swimming as an Olympic sport because of the way the bathing caps are made?   That whoever designs the caps are deliberately making them in such a way so that they won't fit on black athletes heads, so they will not be able to adhere to the requirements and keep the sport white?   

OMG how can a woman be so ridiculous?

Only the universe knows lol. Its the Great Conspiracy.  That's why nothing has gone good for her in life.  Excepting that which has lol.

• LOL 2