Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers Only Thread: Season 6

Bort
  • Start Topic

http://tvline.com/2017/11/16/arrow-spoilers-season-6-episode-6-ricardo-diaz-the-dragon/

The CW series’ iteration of the character is an ex-con by the name of Ricardo Diaz, who is set on taking control of Star City’s criminal underworld. Along with possessing hand-to-hand combat skills, “The Dragon” has a “smooth” — but scary! — demeanor. “He is just a complete badass,” Echo Kellum, who plays Curtis, shared during TVLine’s recent visit to the show’s Vancouver set. “Like, he says something, and he can be as calm as possible, but you know that there’s an intense intent behind it, and that you do not want to mess with this guy. I think he’s very meticulous in the things that he does.”

“The Dragon” will have ties to a member of Team Arrow. “You really see a pretty cool connection between him and Diggle’s character,” Kellum teased.

With four formidable criminals already wreaking havoc on Star City, Diaz’s addition to the baddie mix — and the possibility of an evil team-up — means even moretroubles for the heroes. “These are five extremely powerful, capable people on their own,” leading man Stephen Amell noted. “So you put them all together, and it’s really something. I’m interested to see how that dynamic plays out, because I don’t know what they’re going to get up to yet.”

One thing’s for certain: “The team is really going to have to come together and start to communicate, probably better than we have been so far with all this secrecy between us,” co-star Juliana Harkavy (Dinah) said. “We need to come together, and they need to use all of their individual strengths, because there are a lot of bad guys that we’re fighting.”

Speaking of secrecy, Dig’s illicit drug remedy for his hand tremor leads to “a situation where Diggle’s life is threatened,” David Ramsey shared. “The team has already been jeopardized by Diggle’s indecision, but it’s going to go further with his drug use. So I think he has to come clean at some point to his wife and to his team. … It all comes to a head. A tragic, tragic head.”

But perhaps Dig isn’t as good at hiding his secret as he thinks? “There are people in the team that I think do suspect,” co-star Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity) hinted. “But because their lives are so erratic and so crazy… You know, you always sort of least expect the person closest to home.”

As for the former Green Arrow’s reaction to his friend’s lies, “inevitably, Oliver is going to find out about what’s going on with Diggle and his injury,” Amell said. The ensuing confrontation presents “a really interesting opportunity to not just walk into a room and start screaming, but figure out why this person did what he did, and more particularly: Why does John feel the need to keep it from Oliver?”

“Irreconcilable Differences” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) () (HDTV)

BLACK SIREN KIDNAPS LANCE— Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne) is kidnaped by Black Siren (Katie Cassidy) and Cayden James (guest star Michael Emerson), who are looking to trade Lance’s life for a weapon of mass destruction. Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Team Green Arrow must figure out a way to save Lance while still keeping the city safe.  Laura Belsey directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Sarah Tarkoff (#609).  Original airdate 12/7/2017.

• Love 2

Posting here because I assume we're still not supposed to know that Oliver will become GA again...

How Black Canary Would React To Oliver Being Green Arrow Again
By Kevin Yeoman  Nov. 16, 2017
https://screenrant.com/arrow-black-canary-oliver-green-arrow-again-season-6/

During a recent Arrow set visit attended by Screen Rant, Harkavy chatted about Team Arrow and whether or not it’s important to Dinah to see Oliver in a leadership role and if the secret that Diggle’s been keeping from the rest of the group will sway her opinion one way or the other. Harkavy said:
“I think that as long as it’s best for the team, Dinah is game. So I don’t think it bothers her that John is the Arrow, I think what bothers her is that he’s the Arrow while he’s compromised. If Oliver went back to being the Arrow before it made sense, she would be upset with that as well, so I think it’s very organic and they just try to cover their butts and make sure they don’t get caught.”

Thinking of Diggle as being compromised because he’s hiding an injury and an addiction while leading Team Arrow after the explosive events of the season 5 finale isn’t too far off the mark. It’s also fascinating that she thinks Oliver, too, could be compromised if he were to return before he’s ready, suggesting that even Dinah thinks Ollie’s return is pretty much a foregone conclusion, no matter how much he insists he’s out of the game to raise his son.

For such a new member of the team Harkavy insists that her character is only concern is the good of the group, and by extension Star City. But considering Dinah’s keeping secrets of her own, after discovering her very personal connection to the man behind the Vigilante visor, perhaps she’s not quite as prepared to put the good of Team Arrow ahead of her own personal feelings. At any rate, it will be interesting to see where Dinah really lands when Oliver tells Diggle it’s time to step aside.

Edited by tv echo

Crossover promo pics - separated into the 4 different shows (4 parts) - links listed in order aired (so you can have a better idea of what happens in which hour)...

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/supergirl-episode-308-crisis-on-earth-x.html
https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/arrow-episode-608-crisis-on-earth-x.html
https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/the-flash-episode-408-crisis-on-earth-x.html
https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/legends-of-tomorrow-episode-308-crisis.html

Crisis on Earth X Crossover Official Extended Trailer #3
Published on Nov 18, 2017, by Legends Universe

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Good Doctor, Roseanne, Chicago Fire, Supernatural, Walking Dead, The Flash and More
By Michael Ausiello / November 17 2017, 1:33 PM PST
http://tvline.com/2017/11/17/the-good-doctor-season-1-spoilers-fired-leaving/

Question: Any good Felicity and Diggle scenes coming up on Arrow? —Ryan
Ausiello
: How about Felicity, Diggle and Oliver scenes? David Ramsey hints that the OTA relationship becomes “a big story point,” while Stephen Amell says that “in an upcoming episode we discover that there’s a fracture” within the superhero group, which “threatens to split Team Arrow down the middle — [between] the original members and the newbies.”

Edited by tv echo

From this morning's OTA panel at HVFF-Atlanta...

SA: "Two truths and one lie about the crossover... Um -" 
EBR: "I'm in it." 
SA: "Okay, you do yours and then I'll do mine. Okay." 
EBR: "I'm in it. I'm not in it. Oliver and Felicity kiss... I'll tell you what the lie is. For a price." 
SA: "Okay, two truths and a lie about the crossover... I hand Felicity a gun. Oliver and Kara share a passionate kiss. (Negative audience reaction)  And we do not spend any time whatsoever in Star City... You don't know. I am so good at this game."
DR: "I'm terrible at this game, but I think I got it. Oliver and Felicity share a passionate kiss. (Positive audience reaction) Oliver and Kara share a passionate kiss. (Audience reaction)  And Oliver and Diggle share a passionate kiss. (Big audience reaction) I think I got this game. I think I know this game very well." 
SA: "He's better at this game than me."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

From DR's solo panel at HVFF-Atlanta today...
https://twitter.com/Huchgirl/status/932324402292719624

-- DR: "But there will be a return of Spartan. Spartan will return. Um. he has to - the suit will be given back... Yeah, I think I give up the suit next week. But there will be the return of a new and improved Spartan suit. "

-- DR: "By the way, I saw the crossover, and Stephen and particularly Melissa are just so - they're so good. From Supergirl. Melissa from Supergirl."

-- On whether there's a piece of Diggle that just wants to be the Green Arrow forever, DR: "No.. (He then talked about Diggle being GA in last season's 100th episode crossover) So that little nugget of what is really going in John Diggle will be playing itself out. Yeah. They put that in there for a reason. And now you kinda see how important it is for Diggle, even to the point where he's hiding this secret - something Diggle never would've done. He never would've used drugs or hid that from his team. And the responsibility and desire to lead the city as this vigilante is something that plays in his head to a certain degree. So we haven't finished playing that out yet. But there's a big story with that."

-- DR: "Stephen was so burnt that he just needed time after the crossover... He worked more than any other actor, so he's truly our fearless leader." 

-- DR: "The crossovers really should be separate and above and beyond the shows. They should be like a two-hour movie. Like, there should be one big two-hour movie. And that's the mix-mash. And it's an event, right? That's it. Spreading it over, in my opinion, um - even though it's great to do that so people can see that during their hourly time with the shows - I think it causes a certain amount of confusion. So to make one big two-hour movie, I think, is some place in the works. I don't know if it's going to happen, but I think they're talking about that. Because otherwise you kinda have to be caught up on all the shows."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

Full video of OTA panel at HVFF-Atlanta on November 19 (decent audio, bad video)...

OTA PANEL /HVFFAtlanta 2017 / EMILY BETT RICKARDS / STEPHEN AMELL / DAVID RAMSEY PART 1
Published on Nov 19, 2017, by Prince MojoTM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWNB7NYiK7c

OTA PANEL /HVFFAtlanta 2017 / EMILY BETT RICKARDS / STEPHEN AMELL / DAVID RAMSEY PART 2
Published on Nov 19, 2017, by Prince MojoTM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mShKlv2-ZLg

-- On whether we'll see Felicity and Cayden come face-to-face, EBR: "Well, Cayden and Felicity mostly interact via a screen. Um, so, I hope so. As an actor, I've asked for it. I think we build to it. I think there's no way to get around that. [unintelligible words] extremely, extremely fun."

-- On whether we'll ever find out how Oliver got custody of William, SA: "William's grandparents are the - they're not the great unknown, but there's always a gap in time, so we've alluded to the fact that, um - Samanda Watson - the fact that we've claimed that William's mother, Samantha, died in a car crash under suspicious circumstances. Um, we haven't gone over her parents or how Oliver came to have custody of her [sic]. Um, and that would be a very, very interesting story to go through. And I don't think that we can - I think the longer that we go with William - his son, we're going to keep going with him... That's going to be something that we're going to have to explore. And I'm pretty good about that. When I feel like there's an elephant in the room in terms of story not being told. There's been a big part of - I can't reveal it, but there's been a big part that sort of existed for me in episode 10, 11, and we're filming 12 right now? We're finishing up 11. Um, and I addressed that with the writers, like, okay, this has gone past the point of being a elephant in the room. This is something I feel we need to expand upon. And we normally do. So I think we'll get to that eventually."

-- When asked for two truths and one lie about the crossover, EBR: "I'm in it. I'm not in it. Oliver and Felicity kiss." SA: "I hand Felicity a gun. Oliver and Kara share a passionate kiss. And we do not spend any time whatsoever in Star City." DR: "Oliver and Felicity share a passionate kiss. Oliver and Kara share a passionate kiss. And Oliver and Diggle share a passionate kiss." 

-- SA: "And actually, there was a - this was not the most difficult stunt, but the most scary stunt that I've ever done is in episode 9 this year. It's not going to seem like a lot, but I had to be - I was running a harness, and they had to lift me up, and lifted me 20 feet in the air. And what they're doing in the stunt is they're dropping me into a room Ethan Hunt-style, like in Mission Impossible - the first Mission Impossible. And, raising up wasn't the scary part. And going down wasn't the scary part. But when I was 20 feet in the air, even though I was harnessed in really well, you have to invert me. And as you're doing it, all I can hear is all of the hook points on the harness going 'errrrrrr'. So scary. So scary. And then I found out how scary the stunt guys found it and I felt better about the fact that I almost peed in my pants."

ETA: Better video of OTA panel (thanks for the link, @lemotomato)...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWxQ3SBJyL0

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Arrow to feature Billy Joel
Natalie Abrams   November 20, 2017
http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/20/arrow-billy-joel/

Arrow‘s Thanksgiving episode will include a major ode to the Piano Man himself.

When Cayden James (Michael Emerson) plans to wreak havoc on the holiday, he sets his sights on blowing up a concert venue. The concert in question? Billy Joel, who will appear in the hour via actual concert footage thanks to a request from executive producer Marc Guggenheim.

“For the Thanksgiving episode of Arrow, we wanted Cayden James to threaten a major event at Star City,” Guggenheim says. “A variety of ideas were discussed, but when we settled on a rock concert, I knew it had to be Billy Joel.”

Guggenheim, a long-time fan of Joel’s music, initially wrote in the Joel concert as a placeholder in an early draft of the script. The Arrow boss ended up writing a letter to the prolific musician to ask permission in using actual footage and a song from the Grammy winner’s oeuvre.

“Having grown up on Long Island — where, as it happens, this episode’s concert footage was taken from — I’ve been a fan of Billy and his music since I was 7 years old,” Guggenheim says. “He’s always been an inspiration to me, personally and artistically. I told him as much when I wrote to him to ask for his permission to use his concert footage in our episode and when he agreed, it was one of the happiest days of my career. I chose ‘No Man’s Land’ for the episode because I wanted to use an album track and I’ve always liked how that particular song sounds live.”

Edited by tv echo

I just received my new print issue of TV Guide Magazine in the mail (November 27-December 10, 2017, Double Issue). There's an article on the "Arrowverse Crossover" on page 29. The only EP quoted is MG and there's not much new info. However, the following caught my eye...

Over the course of the ambitious crossover, Guggenheim promises "a bunch of really fun team-ups, including one scene in hour four [airing Tuesday] where we literally have everyone on the bridge of [Legends ship] the Waverider." There's also a massive action sequence for Flash (Gustin), Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) and Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) - plus one pairing that's sure to send fans into a frenzy. "Seeing Legends' Sara Lance [Caity Lotz] fighting alongside Supergirl's Alex Danvers [Chyler Leigh] is a total blast, " Guggenheim teases.

And unlike last season's segmented, stand-along showdown with the evil Dominators, Guggenheim confirms that this year's all-hands-on-deck get-together will reverberate across the Arrowverse throughout future episodes of each series. "All of the shows are impacted by the events," he warns. "It is a game-changer."

Edited by tv echo

Will Thea Wake Up From Her Coma On 'Arrow'? Stephen Amell Teases The Return Of Speedy
Sydney Bucksbaum   November 22, 2017
https://www.bustle.com/p/will-thea-wake-up-from-her-coma-on-arrow-stephen-amell-teases-the-return-of-speedy-5534222

Thankfully, during Bustle's visit up to the Vancouver set of Arrow, series star Amell gave some hope on the matter. While he couldn't reveal whether or not Thea will wake up from her coma, he does drop some hints while sitting in the middle of the Team Arrow bunker. "Willa has been back with us recently," Amell teases with a smile.

"I don’t think it’s a big reveal to suggest that series regulars, when they are in comas, tend to wake up eventually," Amell says with a laugh. "I can’t really tease a ton of that. But, assuming that Willa is back at a certain point, I think that there’s some interesting things we can do for her character."

In fact, Amell even has an idea for her character that he had pitched to the writers earlier that morning. So Thea may be down right now but she's certainly not out of the show for good. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, that's something to be grateful for.
And Arrow is actually taking the time to celebrate Thanksgiving this year, albeit in a very nontraditional way.

"It sort of works like every other holiday or moment that should be fun, which is to say that it goes to shit almost immediately, like in act one," Amell says of this Thursday's episode, airing at 9 p.m. "But it ends on a relatively happy note."
"I think the holiday we always miss is Halloween, which is a real unfortunate event because putting on more costumes in this show would be great," she [Emily Bett Rickards] says with a laugh. "Anytime we can have more Thanksgiving festivities around the world, I think Thanksgiving should be at least four times a year so I was happy about that."
"The Vigilante reveal is definitely something that they're going to deal with, but also Cayden James [Michael Emerson] is really going to be trying to put his stamp onto what he wants the city to look like, and the revenge he wants to get back on ARGUS and everyone who made him pay and sit in that cell for so long," Echo Kellum says. "You'll definitely see them dealing with Ricardo Diaz [Kirk Acevedo], and Anatoly [David Nykl] is out there, Black Siren's [Katie Cassidy] out there, so you'll see this kind of 'all hands on deck' atmosphere come up."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

These interviews were done during the media's visit to the Arrow set a few weeks back (media had just seen 605)...

Stephen Amell Previews "Thanksgiving" | Arrow Season 6 on Set
Published on Nov 22, 2017, by KSiteTV

-- On whether William liking Felicity, and vice-versa, has made things easier for Felicity to be brought into this family dynamic, considering his existence and Oliver's past lie broke up Olicity, SA: "Well, they've certainly moved past that... Was it episode 3 or 4 where we sort of fold Felicity in? I think it was 3 - 3 and 4 bled together for me... as do 5 and 6. I like her being part of this dynamic. William's character is at a nice age, so that we're not getting into like, you know, who's going to change a diaper at 3 o' clock in the morning. It's more like, he's a young adult. He's mature. He's having his moments, but he's adjusting well and she's helping with that. And that's been great."

-- On celebrating their first Thanksgiving together as a family, SA: "Well, I mean, it sort of works like every other holiday or moment that should be fun, which is to say that it goes to shit almost immediately, like within Act 1. Um, but uh - I mean, it ends on a relatively happy note... That episode, episode 7... that was like my first really busy episode since episode 2... It's been a very different type of year this year."

-- SA: "A large part of the investigation comes to a head in episode 7. Um, Oliver is not in Star City for episode 5 and episode 6. Like, he leaves at the beginning of episode 5. Maybe he doesn't return until the end of episode 6. But we bring our focus back to the investigation and it takes a major step in episode 7."

-- On Thea, SA: "Um, well, Willa's been back - you know, she's been back with us recently. I don't think it's a big secret, or a big reveal, to suggest that series regulars, when they're in comas, tend to wake up. Naturally... I can't really tease a ton of that. But, assuming that Willa is back at a certain point, I think that there's some interesting things that we could do for her character. I know that I had an idea that I pitched, like, today, actually."

Emily Bett Rickards on "Olicity" in Arrow Season 6

-- On how Oliver & Felicity, now that they've reunited, will learn from the mistakes and choices they made in the past that led to their breakup, in order to have a more stable relationship, EBR: “The how is an interesting question. I don’t know how to answer the 'how.' But I believe that they will just take sort of themselves as each other at face value. 'This is the life we lead, this is how we feel about each other. Let’s meet those two things.' As opposed to, ‘this is how we feel about each other, let’s ignore the life we lead,’ or vice versa. So having them two meet - I mean, if that's the answer to the equation of, you know, how relationships work. I feel like we can do that now. I mean, in Season 6, we are given the opportunity and hopefully that's the way the story's going to go. And hopefully, we can still make it interesting and fun." 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

David Ramsey | Arrow Season 6 on Set

-- On Diggle's drug use, DR: "This is going to be a situation where Diggle's life is threatened because of this thing. The team's already been jeopardized because of Diggle's indecision, but it's going to go even further because of his drug use. So I think, um, you know, he has to come clean at some point.to his wife, to Oliver and his team... It all comes to a head... A tragic, tragic head."

-- On the crossover, DR: "I had a nice vacation during that time. I didn't do a whole lot. But the wedding was great. You know, and I got to sit in on episode - our episode 8, which is - that's part of our crossover -  I said this in an interview, Stephen and Melissa particularly shine. They really do a fantastic job... I think you guys are going to enjoy it. Hopefully."

-- On whether we'll see OTA again, DR: "Oh yeah. That becomes a big storypoint very, very soon. Their interactions together."

-- DR then talked about how important being the Green Arrow is to Diggle.

-- DR then talked about the speculation about Diggle and Dinah. DR: "Well, I think they lightened up because, you know - everyone's like, get these two together right now. Something's got to happen because there's just 'fire on the screen,' I guess. I don't know. Um, I've literally been directed, 'when everything happens, um, you stand over there. Juliana, you stand [there]... I think they're trying to write away from that perception that these two are more than just friends."

Echo Kellum | Arrow Season 6 on Set

-- EK: "I definitely know that Vigilante, you know, will definitely - his footprint will be coming back into the show as the season progresses. And it is one of those things where in Arrow, secrets always come to light eventually. Um, and I think you will see the team have to deal with that and whether she [Dinah] trusts us enough to confide in us, you know, what she knows now, you know, about Vincent being the Vigilante. But I think you'll see some good detective work on Team Arrow's part in trying to get to the bottom of it and finding out the truth."

-- On how Curtis will react to  Felicity's discovering a new kind of direction for the startup but without his involvement, EK: "Well, I think that they're good friends, but, you know, that's a pretty big deal to, uh, you know, cut out one of your partners in that sense... You want to be a cohesive unit where you both are equals and things like that. So I think you will see a little bit of friction between, uh, Curtis and Felicity, uh, in regards to the company, but I think it's something that can definitely be worked out and get past. And, you know, it's just one thing, like, even though you forgive your friends, you move on, but there will be a back and forth about that, I'm sure."

-- On how we'll see Curtis' skill set as a "high tech wizard" come to the forefront more in upcoming episodes, EK: "Yeah, I think you'll definitely see that playing out in regards to things that are going on with Helix Dynamics, um, things that are going on with certain people on the team, different types of tools that they'll be able to use out to help them out in the field. You'll consistently see Curtis, you know, bringing, um, a bigger footprint to what tech means for the team and what they can expand upon and be more helpful and them having more successful missions or whatnot... Yeah, I think T-Spheres are definitely continuously a work in progress."

-- On Team Arrow's biggest challenges in upcoming episodes, EK: "Definitely, the Vigilante-esque reveal is definitely something they're going to be dealing with. But also Cayden James is really going to be trying to put his stamp on what he wants the city to look like and, you know, the revenge he wants to get back on ARGUS and everyone who made him pay for sitting in that cell for so long. You definitely see them, you know, dealing with that, along the fronts of, like, Ricardo Diaz is out there, Anatoly's out there, Black Siren's out there. So you'll see this kind of, you know - this kind of all-hands-on-deck, kind of atmosphere come up, when they realize just the odds that they really are up against this year."

-- On Ricardo Diaz, EK: "I mean, he is just complete badass. Smooth. But he's not the type that yells. You know, like, he says something. He can be calm as possible, but you know there's an intense intent behind it. And you do not want to mess with this guy. Uh, I think he's very meticulous. And the things that he does, you see a pretty cool connection between him and Diggle's character."

-- On whether "tech-based superhero" Curtis will catch the attention of Cayden James, EK: "That's a question I'm not too sure about the answer to, but I think it's definitely possible. Um, I think Curtis would definitely be considered a threat to Cayden James and to, you know, any villains in the city when they learn of his tech prowess and, you know, the types of things that he can do and build... and the way he's just an asset to the team, I think, would definitely would bring him to the notice of any bad guys out there that want to stop Team Arrow."

Edited by tv echo

Will "Olicity" Move In Together? What About Raisa? ARROW SPOILERS
Published on Nov 25, 2017, by KSiteTV

-- On whether Oliver & Felicity might end up moving in together again any time in the near future, SA: "Yeah, I think that's a pretty safe bet. I think that's a pretty safe bet right there." On whether that will put Raisa out of work, SA: "Nooo... no, no, no. No, Raisa will be around."

Juliana Harkavy Discusses Arrow's New SCPD Set | S06E07
Published on Nov 23, 2017, by KSiteTV

-- On working on the new SCPD set, JH: "It's been great because I feel like Dinah has kind of climbed the ranks and now she's in this space physically that feels that way too... It's a big upgrade from the station last year. And, uh, she runs it, so it's been great because it's helped solidify her character and it's helped me kinda feel just like more at home in that role at SCPD." 

Stephen Amell Previews "Crisis on Earth-X" | DC TV Crossover

-- SA: "It's like a four-hour escape... I mean, there are some through line storylines, like Oliver and Felicity's relationship, Barry and Iris' relationship, and, you know, what's going on with - what's going on with Sara,... and what's going on with Victor and Franz... Yeah, it really is, for the first time, like an event. It's not a crossover anymore. Like, call it a crossover if you want, but it's kind of like calling the Super Bowl just a football game. Right, like, sure, they play football, but there's so much other stuff that goes on with it. It's an event."

-- When reporter asked if there were any cross-show pairings that he thought was really special, SA: "Yeah. Um, I really enjoyed Oliver and Kara stuff, but not in the way that you might think." When reporter asked in what way, SA: "I can't tell you. You'll know it when you see it, though." When reporter asked if it was different costumes maybe, SA: "Just in general. It's like - I got a chance to do some - Much in the same way that last year during the crossover we had our 100th episode, we put ourselves in this alternate reality. You know, we got to have these exchanges that you really shouldn't be able to have. Um, we get to do that in the crossover, which is great. Which is what you're supposed to do, right? Like, you're supposed to think, okay, within the context of the story that people are going to enjoy that makes sense, what people do fans want to see interact with one another? You know, and that's a long list, but I feel like we got to execute it, you know, this year more than ever."

-- When reporter asked if it really messes with Oliver's head to see someone in that Prometheus suit again, SA: "Yeah... That's a weird thing... I think the payoff there for that is really - was really worth it, and led to one of my - certainly one of my favorite scenes of the entire season." 

Rick Gonzalez Previews "Crisis on Earth-X" | DC TV Crossover

Juliana Harkavy Previews "Crisis on Earth-X" | DC TV Crossover
Published on Nov 24, 2017, by KSiteTV

Caity Lotz Previews "Crisis on Earth-X" | DC TV Crossover
Published on Nov 24, 2017, by KSiteTV

-- On how long we are going to have to wait for White Canary to meet Black Siren, CL: "Uh, I have no idea. You have to ask the producers on that one... Yes, I would definitely like to see that... But it's always hard to do those crossovers because it kinda affects so many other things since everything's connected."

You may also wish to read the rest of his interview (which is nonspoilery)..

Heroes and Villains Fan Fest: Interview with Arrow’s Echo Kellum
By: Haylee Fisher   November 27, 2017
http://www.nerdhq.com/heroes-and-villains-fan-fest-interview-with-arrows-echo-kellum/

That’s exactly what I wanted to talk about! Curtis is a tech genius. In the comics, though, his mask and t-spheres play a bigger part than they do in the show. What kind of development might we see or do you hope to see for Mr. Terrific’s technology side?
I definitely hope [we see more]. I feel like the t-spheres at this period, and even his mask to a lesser extent, are kind of like their version one. I think that when you see Mr. Terrific in the comics, [those t-spheres] are like the iPhone 10. Those t-spheres that he’s flying on and they’re taking down cameras and keeping him invisible to other technology are years and years of work and prep and prototypes and stuff like that. Right now I feel like he’s at that prototype phase where he’s trying to figure them out, because he’s still at a point where he throws them a lot, as opposed to in the comic books where they’re rolling around and he’s flying on them. And I definitely hope the show gets that far, even with the technology in his mask. I hope they definitely touch on that within the span of Arrow, for sure.

Curtis and Felicity are also working on a start-up that many are speculating to be health tech. In what ways do you see the start-up influencing Mr. Terrific’s tech and colliding his worlds?
To go even beyond Mr. Terrific, Curtis the person is a person who I feel like has always wanted to help society and the betterment of mankind. Even Michael Holt [from the comics] is so into science and figuring out these complex theorems or what have you. Trying to figure out ways to help mankind get to the next level. I think with this new company, we touched on it last episode with the bio-stimulant – the chip that helps Felicity walk. I definitely think you’ll see them branching off into more mankind things and ways to really change things for us as a species. As far as Mr. Terrific, I think it will be interesting to see how those things play off into his character, because he will be coming up with more tech and implementing it in the field.

Perhaps his tech will play in to the crossovers?
Yeah, you’ll definitely see some parts of that. He definitely plays a big part in helping remedy the situation in the crossover.

Yeah, I wanted to touch on that and you interacting with everyone in that way. We’ll see you meet and work with characters you haven’t before. Which relationships are you most excited for fans to see?
I know you said for the fans, but I really loved working with Supergirl – Melissa [Benoist]. Grant [Gustin], Los [Carlos Valdes]. We all have such great chemistry together. I think the fans are going to see a lot more things between Mr. Terrific and the Legends of Tomorrow crew, too. I don’t want to say too much and give too many spoilers, though! But yeah, I think the fans will really like the mix and match of all different types of characters coming together. And then the scenes where we have all the heroes! Twenty-two heroes in one scene, if I remember correctly. I think it’s going to be a really cool time and fans are going to love it.
The show also employs flashbacks to tell the character’s stories. Will we ever see one for Curtis and what parts of his background would you like to see?
I do hope you’ll see one for Curtis at some point. They’ve shown backstory for Wild Dog and what’s going on with him and his daughter last year. And in season four, Curtis touched on his brother passing away and his mom, and I’d love to see them touch on what his family life was like, what brought him to Palmer Tech. Even some flash forwards, too! I’d like to see some flash forwards in there!

I would love to see how Curtis and Paul met because I liked them together! Do you see them ever getting back together?
I personally hope so. I really like them together, too. I think they really complement each other well. I would love to see them back together. I don’t know if it will happen in the first part of this season. I think Curtis is just going to strike out on his own and play the field. I think it would be a fun trajectory to see Curtis go and try to find love, but I hope they do get back together.

Edited by tv echo

Minor spoilers from OTA panel at HVFF-San Jose yesterday...

Heroes & Villains Fan Fest San Jose 2017: Arrow Panel
Published on Dec 3, 2017, by steven alvarez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA4HgUoz17U

-- DR: "Diggle's doppelganger. We haven't seen Diggle's doppelganger, have we? You know what I think? I think Diggle's doppelganger should have a certain power ring... (Audience applauds and cheers)... I'm just saying. I have no idea who he is or if we'll see him. We're still kinda working on Diggle's parents. You know, Diggle was hatched. We haven't seen Diggle's parents yet, so we're working on that. Baby steps."

-- Fan: "Olicity. Married now." (Audience cheers) SA: "What's up, TV Spouse?" Fan then said that there'll be a reception in the next episode and they'll probably have their first dance and asked if Oliver spun Felicity. (I couldn't hear the question clearly.) EBR asked SA if they should show their "dance move from last night." SA joked: "There's a deleted scene. Untwirled." EBR: "It didn't make the final cut, against my suggestion. SA then said: "We do have a reception in the upcoming episode. It's really fun... I think my favorite part of it was, uh, Rick Gonzalez. He was really good. And Echo... (Laughs) (EBR interjects, "And Donna")... And Donna. We can't vacillate between character names and real people names." EBR: "I'm sorry. It's all blended in this mixing bag." DR: "Echo's hilarious." EBR: "Well, Curtis." DR: "Curtis."

-- Fan mentioned how Diggle realized via last year's crossover that he wanted to be GA and asked how long has Diggle wanted to be GA. DR: "You know that whole Dominators thing? We're going to play that out through this season. I don't know if he wants the mantle as much as he feels as if he - uh, the mission has now become just as much a part of him as it is Oliver. And I think that's where his trajectory is. I don't think he necessarily wants to wear the hood, as much as it is, um, he can lead the team and he can help the city. And I think he realizes that through the crusade that he began. And I think that's more the adjustment that we're going to make. And you'll see that play out."

Edited by tv echo

From HVFF-Atlanta on Nov. 19, 2017...

A Con Talk interview w/ David Ramsey - Heroes & Villains Atlanta 2017
Published on Dec 1, 2017, by Next Level Radio

-- On "rumors of a Civil War-type action," DR responded with a "yes."

-- DR: "There will be a new Spartan outfit as well... There'll be another iteration of it, and I think people will like this even better. He's gone through - I think this'll be the third, um, iteration of our Spartan outfit that we have... And it'll be another STAR Labs collabo, so, um, Cisco will have some things to say about it in terms of his implementing the new helmet... But there will be a return to Spartan."

Edited by tv echo