Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers Only Thread: Season 6

Bort
  • Start Topic

Link to this etalk interview with SA also posted by @Zackary on page 1730 of Spoiler Discussion thread...

-- SA: "We're coming to the end of, um, you know, Roy Harper's storyline on the show. He's only with us for a couple of episodes. And then we really start, uh, driving towards the end. And that - that really begins with, uh - a big wedge coming between Oliver and Diggle, um, which is kind of the only member of his team in the field that hasn't left him. 'Cause Rene left and Dinah left and Curtis left. Um, and Digg's always been a big rock for him, like Felicity, and, um, it gets a little bad for them in the coming episodes. Yeah."

-- SA: “There’s an episode that’s coming up after the fallout of Oliver and Diggle’s interaction. There's an episode that is very Oliver-centric and, um, sort of explores the underbelly of his subconscious a little bit and all the things that he’s dealing with. Whether people have left him because he’s a bad leader. Or people have left him because they’re dealing with their own issues. And that episode is crazy. And I've been posting a bunch of photos of me in, you know, the Season 4 Arrow suit and the Season 1 Arrow suit. And people are guessing flashbacks and this and this happens and yadda, yadda, yadda. All wrong. They're always wrong." 

(Green Sun)

Edited by tv echo

Arrow’s Katrina Law talks new role as Karen Beach on The Oath, and much more in exclusive interview
by Paul Zuniga   March 26, 2018
https://hiddenremote.com/2018/03/26/arrows-katrina-law-talks-new-role-karen-beach-oath-much-exclusive-interview/

After our discussion of The Oath ran its course, Law took the time to elaborate a bit about her next appearance on Arrow. She’ll reprise her role as Nyssa Al Ghul in this week’s episode. In it, Nyssa will return to Star City for the purpose of warning Thea about the League of Assassins. However, Law isn’t convinced Nyssa is just there to assist Team Arrow.
When we asked Law if it’s possible Nyssa has returned for another purpose, she didn’t rule it out. Law doesn’t confirm the theory but Nyssa’s past pretty much tells us her aspirations of becomes the League’s leader will resurface. Though, that’s still up for debate. Here’s what Law had to say on the matter:

“That’s the thing with Nyssa, isn’t it? You always have to wonder what her agenda for the day is and hope that it happens to coincide with yours. I think that is one of the reasons why she is a fun character to watch. You just never know what she is going to do.”

Aside from waging a coup, assuming control of the League in the process, it’s possible Nyssa will disband them regardless. Law seems to think Nyssa is going to stand by her prior decision to destroy the League, evidenced by Law’s response to Nyssa taking up her father’s cause yet again:

“I’m not saying Nyssa won’t change her mind at some point, but I think right now she still stands by her decision to disband the League of Assassins. She is still resentful of the way her Father ran the league and is doing her best to set things right.”

Edited by tv echo

http://collider.com/arrow-season-6-finale-caity-lotz/#images

‘Arrow’ Exclusive: Caity Lotz to Return as Sara Lance in the Season 6 Finale

Though Legends of Tomorrow is finishing up its (super awesome) third season in another week*, it won’t be the last that we’ll see of Caity Lotz‘s Captain Sara Lance in the Arrowverse this year. As we were told exclusively today, Lotz will be making an appearance on the season finale of Arrow on May 17th. There are no more details to that storyline as of yet (since Arrow is just now returning from a short hiatus tonight), which means there is a lot to speculate on

Back to Arrow — The first thing that comes to mind regarding Sara’s return to Star City is Laurel, and how Quentin is dealing with trying to rehab Earth-2/Black Canary. One wonders if it’ll be a moment of acceptance for Sara, or will she swoop in to slap her dad and remind him this isn’t really his daughter? (Poor Quentin has been through a lot). A less likely possibility is that something from Legends‘ storyline (either the Darhks or something regarding Mallus) will play into Arrow. But as we’ve seen in the past, Arrow is better off when magic isn’t part of its plot.

• Love 1

Arrow's Stephen Amell Teases Nyssa's Return, Callback to Series Pilot
By Matt Webb Mitovich / March 29 2018, 8:39 AM PDT
http://tvline.com/2018/03/29/arrow-thea-in-danger-season-6-preview-nyssa-return/

As the superhero series resumes Season 6, the Thanatos Guild — a rogue offshoot of the League of Assassins — has descended upon Star City for the purpose of procuring, by any means necessary, a box that belonged to onetime Demon’s Head Malcolm Merlyn. And to that end, the late Malcolm’s daughter Thea lands squarely in their sights.

Luckily for Team Arrow, Nyssa al Ghul (played by Katrina Law) returns to town to warn of the new threat.

During TVLine’s visit to the Arrow set this week, we invited Stephen Amell to preview Nyssa’s return in the face of the new, brewing conflict.

“For one, Oliver and Nyssa finally get to settle a longstanding arrangement that they’ve had…,” he teased. “And two, for any fans of the show since the beginning, since the pilot, you should be on the lookout for a very familiar piece of dialogue.”

Edited by tv echo

Arrow Boss Opens Up About Original Cast Member's Long-Planned Exit, Including the 'Most Painful' Part of It
By Matt Webb Mitovich / March 29 2018, 6:59 PM PDT
http://tvline.com/2018/03/29/arrow-willa-holland-leaving-thea-season-6-episode-16/

TVLINE | Knowing that Willa would be leaving, as this season unfolded I got to speculating that you might “kill two birds with one stone” and send William away with Aunt Thea. That’d help ease Oliver’s concerns about returning to his role as Green Arrow.
[MARC GUGGENHEIM:] Oh, that’s interesting. No, we never talked about that. Quite frankly, in many ways this season is about removing all the structures and support systems that we had created for Oliver over the course of Season 5. To a certain extent one can be very reductive and sort of describe every season of Arrow as “Oliver is put through some kind of meat grinder.” We spent Season 5 building up the team and really diving in with Felicity and giving them a son, and then this year a lot of those support structures go away, and that’s what constitutes Season 6’s “meat grinder.” The idea of sending William away with Thea never occurred to us.

Edited by tv echo

DIAZ SETS HIS SIGHTS ON THE QUADRANT — Looking to expand his empire, Diaz (guest star Kirk Acevedo) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) meet with The Quadrant, a coalition of mafia families who run national organized crime.  Meanwhile, after Oliver’s (Stephen Amell) recent decision, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and Curtis (Echo Kellum) double their efforts on building Helix Dynamics.  Gordon Verheul directed the episode written by Spiro Skentzos & Elizabeth Kim (#619).  Original airdate 4/19/2018.

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-6-19-description-the-dragon/

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 9-1-1, Arrow, Riverdale, Stranger Things, Fear TWD, Empire, Once, Scandal and More
By Michael Ausiello / April 2 2018, 12:20 PM PDT
http://tvline.com/2018/04/02/lauren-graham-peter-krause-911-season-2-spoilers-cast/

Question: Is there still a chance of getting Felicity’s company off the ground in this season of Arrow? —Rita
Ausiello
: “Yes, Helix Dynamics sort of comes back,” Emily Bett Rickards responded when Matt Mitovich hand-delivered your question to the set last week. “Felicity and Curtis obviously got in a bit of a disagreement over a big problem, and I say their disagreement is ‘little’ because we do come back to Helix Dynamics without addressing it a major way. They just decide to accept each other back, because I think they miss each other more than anything. Which is nice. Sometimes space and time [heals wounds].” Added Echo Kellum: “You’ll see Felicity and Curtis get back on the ball, making sure that they’re focused on doing what made them great in the first place, by delving into some dynamic technologies.”

Arrow's David Ramsey Previews Diggle/Oliver Bunker Brawl: 'Brothers Have Fights, But This Is Different'

By Matt Webb Mitovich / April 4 2018

“Will Arrow dive deeper into why Diggle wants to be the Green Arrow?”

That question, emailed to TVLine’s Inside Line column by a reader named Stephanie, will be answered in a big way in this Thursday’s episode (airing 9/8c on The CW). “We’ll learn way more,” avows David Ramsey, who since Day 1 has played Oliver’s No. 1. “It goes deep.”

(edited)

618 promo...

(TV Promos)

Arrow's David Ramsey on Fight Fallout: 'This Is a Major, Fundamental Move'
By Matt Webb Mitovich / April 5 2018, 7:00 PM PDT
http://tvline.com/2018/04/05/arrow-recap-season-6-episode-17-diggle-quits-team/

“Diggle has made a firm choice in his life about where his place is with the team,” notes his portrayer, David Ramsey. “This is something he’s discussed with his wife (Lyla, played by returning guest star Audrey Marie Anderson), so this is a major, fundamental move.”

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Arrow - Episode 6.20 - Shifting Allegiances - Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at April 09, 2018 
https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/04/arrow-episode-620-shifting-allegiances.html

RENE RETURNS TO NTA — Oliver (Stephen Amell) turns to an old friend to help battle Diaz (guest star Kirk Acevedo). Meanwhile, Rene (Rick Gonzalez) is out of the hospital but has a hard time re-adjusting to life as Wild Dog. Also, Lance (Paul Blackthorne) discovers something shocking about Black Siren (Katie Cassidy). Alexandra La Roche directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Rebecca Bellotto (#620). Original airdate 4/26/2018.

Edited by tv echo
UPDATED

Arrow’: Colton Haynes Comes Back As Series Regular For CW Superhero Series
by Dino-Ray Ramos   April 9, 2018 9:00am
http://deadline.com/2018/04/arrow-colton-haynes-series-regular-cw-dc-series-arsenal-1202360437/

Arrow: Colton Haynes returning as series regular for season 7
NATALIE ABRAMS April 09, 2018 AT 12:00 PM EDT
http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/09/arrow-colton-haynes-returns-series-regular-season-7/

'Arrow': Colton Haynes Officially Returning as Season 7 Regular
APRIL 09, 2018 9:00am PT by Lesley Goldberg
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/arrow-colton-haynes-returning-as-season-7-regular-1100766

Colton Haynes Returns to Arrow as Series Regular for Season 7
By Lindsay MacDonald | Apr 9, 2018 12:00 PM EDT
http://www.tvguide.com/news/colton-haynes-arrow-series-regular-season-7/ 

Arrow Season 7: Colton Haynes Set to Return as Series Regular
By Matt Webb Mitovich / April 9 2018, 9:00 AM PDT
http://tvline.com/2018/04/09/arrow-season-7-colton-haynes-series-regular-roy/

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Posting this here so that it's easier to find in the future...

-- SA: "I think we will do what we typically do, which is, we do a basic time cut. So if we wrap up Season 6 in May, when we find our characters in Season 7, we will be in October, um, I know - again, I know where Oliver begins the year. And I know that it is something on the show - more so than anything that we've ever done, more so than blowing up the island - it is something on the show that we can never undo. If that makes sense. And if it doesn't make sense, even better."

Edited by tv echo

From video of  OTA panel at HVFF-Chicago (April 7) - also posted by @Mary0360 and @Trisha on page 1749 of Spoiler Discussion thread...

OTA PANEL 
Published on Apr 9, 2018, by Only1Nickster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otqTUjBY-qQ

-- Interviewer: "What's the season been like for all of you as a cast, 'cause it seems like it's been pretty vigorous."
-- EBR: "Did you say 'vigorous' or 'dangerous', because it's been both."
-- Interviewer: "Sure. Both."
-- SA: "It's been different... I've had stretches where I've had time off. Um, it's been a very unique season for me. Um, certainly different. Not having the flashbacks has been a change. Not having to wear the wig has been a change. Um, and then, you know, being at odds with so many people within our own team, that's also been a change as well... It's been challenging."
-- Interviewer: "It's been a great season, right? Everyone's feeling this season?"
(Muted audience reaction, with a few sporadic cheers.)
-- DR: "Talk about that! (Audience laughs) Not feeling the season. You're all like, 'crickets'."

-- On Jack Moore, SA: "Poor kid has to do fittings before every episode. We were shooting a scene where - a day ago, all of us were there, and the pants that he was wearing were too short. Poor kid. He's a good guy, though. I love Jack."

-- On this season, DR: "Um, it's been challenging, like these two. It's a different kind of season. I think there have been some choices made that, um - that we'll just have to see how it all pans out. Because they've been choices that some of our characters in previous seasons never would have made. (EBR interjects, "Dun dun dun.") That was so political!"

-- Interviewer: "That said, what can we expect now from the next couple episodes? Is he going to stay in that direction, or do you think he's going to get back more on track?"
-- SA: "[Unintelligible word-Things?] on this week are crazy. It's, uh - yeah, it's a real departure for us just in terms of the narrative of the story. And then towards the end of the season, we build up, like we always build up, but, um, we do something at the end of this year that we can never undo. (Audience reaction) Or a couple of things, actually, as the case may be."

-- Interviewer: "The question we all want answered is, will your shirt come off more?"
-- DR: "We want to know, man. Will your shirt come off more?"
-- SA: "I don't know, man."
-- EBR: "I will put on more shirts when they take off less. (To SA) I'm going to be like Joey. I'm wearing all your clothes. Lunges!"
(At this point, SA may or may not have made a "pregnancy" comment to EBR.)

-- Interviewer: "Is there any, you know, female maybe superhero or anybody that you would like to see Diggle with permanently?"
-- Audience: "Lyla!"
-- DR: "Which you'll likely be seeing more of. (Audience cheers) ... It's always been another great relationship to have on the show, next to the Oliver and Felicity relationship. So you'll see a lot more of Lyla. If we could get Lyla full-time, it'd be awesome."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Arrow's Emily Bett Rickards: 'Things Get Pretty Emotional' as Felicity and Oliver Digest Diggle's Exit

By Matt Webb Mitovich / April 11 2018

This Thursday on Arrow (The CW, 9/8c), Oliver and Felicity try to wrap their heads around a team minus Diggle, who due to conflicting ideologies has hung up Spartan’s helmet.

“Things get pretty emotional,” Emily Bett Rickards shared with TVLine between takes, during our recent visit to the set. “It’s like your best friend breaking up with you. Felicity was there when it happened and she tried to play mediator best she could, but words cut deep and things transpire…. There’s a fracture in the spine of OTA.”

. . .

Adding to the considerable challenge at hand, Oliver — as glimpsed in promos for this week — begins to act out in the wake of this seismic shift within OTA, defying conventional wisdom to launch a high-risk attack on Ricardo Diaz, and with no backup.

“We as people just act out in general when big changes happen in our lives, no matter what it is,” Rickards notes. “Oliver unfortunately has a lot to lose, so acting out is not in his best interests.”

Nor is it in the best interests of his marriage, when his obstinate mindset unexpectedly puts Felicity in the cross hairs. (As Rickards observed above, “words cut deep.”)

Are “Olicity” fans about to brave one of their scariest moments yet? “Yeah, I think so…,” Rickards nods. But, hopefully, all that they have been through until now, and the incredible love that they share, can power the couple through this latest crucible.

“We’re trying to show that heroes have vulnerable and fragile spots as well,” Rickards says, looking at the bigger picture. “Everyone needs help, and that’s the whole point about accepting family and accepting help. That’s the strongest you can be, when you’re able to accept those things. And hopefully that comes across.”

• Love 2

Arrow's David Ramsey talks Diggle's exit from Team Arrow
NATALIE ABRAMS April 11, 2018 AT 03:31 PM EDT
http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/11/arrow-david-ramsey-diggle-exit/

After Oliver (Stephen Amell) finally confided to Diggle (David Ramsey) that he would not be relinquishing the Green Arrow title, the duo got into a knock-down, drag-out fight that ultimately resulted in Diggle leaving the team and taking a job with A.R.G.U.S. during last week’s episode of Arrow. But the fight was less about the hood and more about Diggle losing trust in Oliver’s word, and therefore questioning Ollie’s ability to do what it takes to save the city.

“We saw just two different ideologies,” Ramsey tells EW. “And it came out bad, really in terms of they argue and they fought, and brothers do that. But at the core of it, it really is that there’s more than one way to save the city. They’ve had a lot of personal losses over the years, and it’s affected both of them deeply. John — even though it comes out unfortunately in a pretty rough way — in his heart, he obviously loves Oliver, but he sees that there’s more than one way to save the city. He’s still committed to Oliver, to a certain degree, but even more so than Oliver, to the people of the city.”

Still, Ramsey believes Oliver and Diggle’s relationship will endure. “I think it absolutely will be repaired someday,” Ramsey says. “But unlike other fights, where they’ve come back in a few episodes, they’re gonna take their time doing this. I really think we’re going to explore how A.R.G.U.S plays into what Team Arrow wants to do. We’ve already shot some things where Diggle’s already come back a few times, but he’s still committed to doing it his way. And his way doesn’t necessarily mean all the time not doing it Oliver’s way. He just sees that there’s more than one way.”

“Oliver’s kind of our Bruce Wayne character, so to speak, and he has a way of doing things,” Ramsey continues. “And it works, and sometimes it doesn’t work. And that’s all fine, but I think Diggle thinks, perhaps, there’s another way. Right now, the way he sees it, where they can work together for the common good of the city, then do it, because they both really want the same thing.”

Though Diggle will be working for his wife, he will still be lending a helping hand to both OTA and NTA. “You’ll see him working with both,” Ramsey says. “A.R.G.U.S. obviously has an interest, right? I think Diggle’s position is, if there’s intelligence that original team Arrow has, if there’s intelligence that new team Arrow has, he’s willing to work with whoever he can work with to save the city. Both teams will trust him.”

Edited by tv echo

John Diggle Is Getting An Arrow-verse Crossover Soon, Here's What David Ramsey Told Us
BY LAURA HURLEY  April 11, 2018
https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2401641/john-diggle-is-getting-an-arrow-verse-crossover-soon-heres-what-david-ramsey-told-us

"I'm doing a cameo on a bit of a small crossover. John Diggle will be on Flash in the next few weeks. When I was over there, one of the A.D.s said, 'How you doing?' And I said, 'Well, I'm doing great. I'm on a hit TV show crossing over on another hit TV show, and I'm just enjoying [the Arrow-verse] because it will never ever happen again.'"

Arrow-verse fans can look forward to seeing David Ramsey as John Diggle on The Flash in the not-too-distant future. Ramsey also revealed that he'll drop by Arrow's sister show in his new capacity as an A.R.G.U.S. agent. Digg turned to A.R.G.U.S. after leaving Team Arrow, and he'll work with wife Lyla at the government agency for at least the foreseeable future. This won't be the first time Diggle travels to The Flash on A.R.G.U.S. business, as he joined Lyla for a trip to Central City back in Season 2 of The Flash to help Barry Allen and Co. deal with King Shark.
We can't say at this point when exactly David Ramsey will cross over to The Flash for his cameo, but you can find him in new episodes of Arrow on Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET on The CW....

Edited by tv echo

Arrow shoots scenes with David Ramsey, Rick Gonzalez, returning guest start Will Traval and unknown mystery woman for episode 621
April 11, 2018
https://canadagraphs.weebly.com/arrow-blog/arrow-shoots-scenes-with-david-ramsey-rick-gonzalez-returning-guest-start-will-traval-and-unknown-mystery-woman-for-episode-621

THIS BLOG POST IS FOR "ARROW" SEASON 6 EPISODE 21  "Docket No. 11-19-41-73" AND MAY CONTAIN POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR THE EPISODE.
A couple weeks ago, I was at the airport scouting for someone coming in when I stumbled across a different person coming in than I was expecting. A driver for Arrow picked up someone I hadnt seen her in awhile (in fact when I first saw him I couldnt quite figure out who it was.... but after passing the info off to someone else, got the answer later).

Arrow had summoned the master of disguise Christopher Chance to return to Star City. Will Traval had come back in to Vancouver to reprise his character as the Human Target that was in 1 episode of season 5 when he pretended to be Oliver Queen.
Earlier this month I caught Arrow out and about at the Vancouver Art Gallery. This was a VERY unusual shoot for a TV show on a network show. While the shoot they did earlier in the day was very by the book, this one was nothing short of odd.

First was the fact that the crew scurried around with a handful of umbrellas trying to protect the identity of two people in the scene. ... and not even main cast. They were so aggressive doing it, that on multiple counts they had so many umbrellas in the actors way, the actors were forced to look at the ground just to see where they were walking. They were forcing the actors to even wear big puffy winter jackets....inside the transportation vans. It was quite literally, an overkill that you wouldnt even see on the most protective film sets. To their credit, they prevented me from getting any really great shots of the two guests that were on set. Of course, already knowing who one was, all I really was trying to figure out was who was the 2nd one. As I posted on twitter, I really didnt get a great shot of her. Just a breif fuzzy shot of her in her mask sitting in her transportation vehicle. At this time, I still havent heard who it is. I will revise this if/when its solved. A funnier part was, they let the shows two actual main cast walk through the courtyard of the art gallery unprotected, and simply let them fend for themselves..... until they got to the actual location of the set, then they tried to cover them up too. It was, like I said, a really bizarre situation. I have to wonder how annoyed the actors must have been, having to try and focus on their jobs, and play these absurd games that the crew wanted them to partake in. Cant imagine they were thrilled about having to wear big oversized jackets inside a van for 1/2 an hour to an hour JUST so someone might not see them. Or having to go to & from their location with a mob of umbrellas around them. Sure hope this didnt affect their focus on their work.

When they finally DID start shooting, the scene was pretty simple. A Star City Police van driven by David Ramsey as John Diggle, with Rick Gonzalez as Rene Ramirez in the back drove down the street with the two mystery people (Traval and masked girl) buried so deep in the back, I never actually saw them in any of the photos I took.... despite the fact I physically saw them get IN the van.  If someone with better eyes than me sees someone in there, feel free to point it out to me and I will see if I can find a frame with a clearer shot of them.

Edited by tv echo

Why Team Arrow's Latest Breakup Is The Most Serious One Yet
BY MICK JOEST  April 12, 2018
https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2401801/why-team-arrows-latest-breakup-is-the-most-serious-one-yet

Team Arrow has gone through the wringer in Season 6, and last week's episode saw the unit lose another member when John Diggle dropped out after a seriously explosive fight with Oliver. Arrow fans have heard this song before, but David Ramsey assured CinemaBlend's own Laura Hurley this latest breakup is the worst one yet and the bad blood between Oliver and Diggle won't be fixed so easily. While Oliver and Felicity will still collaborate with Diggle over at A.R.G.U.S., it'll be a while before Team Arrow proper is back together. In the actor's words:

"By the way, the Oliver-Diggle-Felicity thing will happen again, but they're gonna take their time. This is not going to be an easy fix. These guys have fought and broken up before and some place between four to six episodes, they're back together. That's not this time. They both have some learning to do and they will, and the show in the seventh season will take their time bringing this relationship back around. As well they should in a Season 7 that shoots 23 episodes. We really should shake the boat a little bit. So I'm glad the writers did."

Arrow fans will likely appreciate the writers' decision just as much as David Ramsey did, since keeping the show's central cast on their separate paths will possibly mean great things for the Arrow-verse. Ramsey has already confirmed his new gig with A.R.G.U.S. will lead to him appearing on The Flash, and allow for Diggle to grow as a character outside of Team Arrow. The length of the breakup will also force the writers to create new team dynamics for Oliver, as Star City's troubles have gotten far too massive for him to try and protect it all by himself.

Fans have seemingly seen the results of Team Arrow's breakup elsewhere, too, as Arrow announced Colton Haynes will return as a series regular to play Roy Harper in Season 7. Roy's return as Arsenal almost has to be tied to Oliver needing to dig deep to find allies willing to work with him in the way he wants to operate, which is somewhat unsurprising, given his attitude in Season 6. That said, everyone will eventually grow up enough to put the past behind them, as Ramsey also confirmed the classic Team Arrow will once again reunite down the stretch:

"It's not the end. These guys are pretty much destined to be together. We were talking at the beginning of the season, I've said this to other folks, about how do we break a character like Diggle. What do you do to him? He just seems to, when things happen to our particular hero, he kind of wears it. You see these things come back in Oliver's life, whether he's learned a lesson of losing the Black Canary or losing his mother or losing Tommy. These things keep hitting him over and over again. You see him relearning these lessons. But Diggle, you get the sense that he learns it pretty quickly, he's more evolved, he's more centered. So we just kinda wanted to break that a bit. He has some stuff to learn as well, and we'll see that evolve through his experience with ARGUS and his separation from Oliver through Season 7."

Edited by tv echo

Exclusive 'Arrow' Clip: Felicity Scrambles to Save OTA and Take Down Diaz
By RUSS BURLINGAME - April 12, 2018
http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/04/12/exclusive-arrow-clip-felicity-scrambles-to-save-ota/

In the clip, Felicity gets Oliver and Diggle together in the hopes of reuniting the team to take down Diaz. Diggle, meanwhile, has his own plans: rather than saddling up to ride into action alongside Oliver, he has thrown in his lot with his wife at ARGUS.

"We want to make some logical use of ARGUS and the dynamic that his wife is the director of ARGUS," series star David Ramsey told ComicBook.com. "What does that mean? What does that mean to the Team Arrow? How can we utilize her resources? What does that mean to the relationship? So there's a lot that has to kind of play out in season seven in terms of ARGUS and Diggle's involvement. It was planned from the very beginning."
"We're still after the same bad guy," Ramsey added. "It's just these teams, New Team Arrow, Oliver Queen, John Diggle with ARGUS, they feel as if there's more than one way to get them. But they come back together and work together as a unit to take down Diaz. So this isn't a situation where you have these three entities existing in the same city kind of working their own angles."

Edited by tv echo

'Arrow's David Ramsey Thinks This Season Will Do For Team Arrow What Season 5 Did For Oliver
By RUSS BURLINGAME - April 12, 2018
http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/04/12/arrows-david-ramsey-season-6-make-team-arrow-better/

By the end of Arrow's fifth season, Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) had been put through the wringer, nearly broken, and came out the other side stronger and more of a functional human being. The result was that he was able to keep cool during the "Crisis on Earth-X" invasion, get married to his longtime on-again/off-again girlfriend, and smile a bit more.

During a recent interview with ComicBook.com, Amell's co-star David Ramsey, who plays John Diggle on the series, told us that he believes that is what will happen with Team Arrow following the seemingly-unending strife in season six, which culminated with even Diggle finally leaving the team last week.

"The team has broken up before, but someplace within four to six episodes they're back together," Ramsey explained. "I think that we're really going to play this out. And to be totally frank, this is the type of thing you need in a season six or season seven of a show that goes for twenty-three episodes per season. This is what you need. You need people broken. You need real loss that's not easily fixed."
"They'll come back together -- and listen, by the way, they come back together to work together even before all things are solved," Ramsey added. "We're still after the same bad guy. It's just these teams, new Team Arrow, Oliver Queen, John Diggle with A.R.G.U.S., they feel as if there's more than one way to get them. But they come back together and work together as a unit to take down Diaz. So this isn't a situation where you have these three entities existing in the same city kind of working their own angles. They come together. But in terms of just the original Team Arrow that people have kind of fallen in love with, that will take time to kind of fix. And part of the purpose is to get Oliver on an island by the end of this episode, get him alone....So they're taking our heroes to a very secluded place."

Edited by tv echo

Docket No. 11-19-41-73 description

COLIN DONNELL GUEST STARS — The pressure mounts for Oliver (Stephen Amell) who begins to wonder if he will lose everything in his battle to save Star City.  A familiar face returns.  Andi Armaganian directed the episode with teleplay by Ubah Mohamed & Tyron B. Carter and story by Marc Guggenheim (#621).  Original airdate 5/3/2018.

Edited by apinknightmare
Updated source