(edited)

From the official CW press release...

THE CW NETWORK ANNOUNCES NEW SIX-NIGHT PRIMETIME SCHEDULE FOR 2018-19
CW TV PR   May 17, 2018
https://www.cwtvpr.com/the-cw/releases/view?id=50195

MONDAY
9:00-10:00 PM ARROW
(@CW_Arrow #Arrow)

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the North China Sea. He returned home to Star City, bent on righting the wrongs done by his family and fighting injustice. As the Green Arrow, he protects his city with the help of former soldier John Diggle (David Ramsey), computer-science expert Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), former protégé Roy Harper (Colton Haynes), brilliant inventor Curtis Holt (Echo Kellum), street-savvy Rene Ramirez (Rick Gonzalez) and meta-human Dinah Drake (Juliana Harkavy). Oliver will find himself vulnerable in a way unlike ever before when a mysterious new enemy begins to unravel his work as Green Arrow, forcing him to redeem his name or risk losing everything. Based on the characters from DC, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“The Flash,” “Supergirl”), Beth Schwartz and Sarah Schechter (“The Flash,” “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow”).

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

-- SA: "I think that Season 5 was definitely the end of a chapter, right? With the flashbacks and bringing Oliver back to the point where we found him in the pilot. I look at this year a lot like as a transitionary year, in terms of, there were no flashbacks... And we did the thing where Oliver doesn't have a secret identity, not that he was the best at keeping it a secret in the first place. But no - there's no more secret identity. So there's a fundamental shift in the show. Um, and I feel like, you know, it's next year and knowing some of the things that I know about Season 7, it - very, very excited." 

-- SA: "Oh, let me tell you about the crossover next year. When I - when I got pitched the crossover by Greg Berlanti, and any time I talk about it, I get goosebumps just thinking about it. I think that the crossover this year, um, aside from the first time we're ever going to introduce - uh, that Batwoman has ever been seen on screen before, which is amazing, and the fact that we're going to go to Gotham, you know, that's like 'holy shit,' pardon my language."

-- On who he wants to play Batwoman, SA: "Pass... I don't know. I know what the suit's going to look like a little bit, but I don't care. I want the best actor to play Batwoman. I don't have a vision of what that is. I just hope that they hire the best actor."

-- SA: "I love the Year One Green Arrow comics. It's one of my faves. I also love the, uh, Hard Travelling Heroes... Spoiler. Maybe.... No."

-- On whether S7 will deal with the Supermax movie that was supposed to come out featuing the GA, SA: "I can't comment on that. I'll get in a lot of trouble."

Edited by tv echo