Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers Only Thread: Season 6

Bort
  • Start Topic

Three new DR interviews! ...

David Ramsey Says Diggle’s Green Arrow ‘Doesn’t Trust His Team’
Jacob Bryant   Nov. 2, 2017
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/arrow-david-ramsey-diggle-arrow-season-6-interview-1202605452/

ARROW: WHY DIGGLE WOULD WANT TO BE THE GREEN ARROW
Chris E. Hayner   Nov. 2, 2017
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/11/02/arrow-why-diggle-would-want-to-be-the-green-arrow

'Arrow': David Ramsey Reveals That Diggle's Drug Secret 'Is Not an Addiction Story'
Damian Holbrook November 02, 2017
https://www.tvinsider.com/647941/arrow-david-ramsey-interview-john-diggle-secret/

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

OLIVER AND FELICITY CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING WITH WILLIAM — Oliver (Stephen Amell) celebrates Thanksgiving with his family but the happy moment is interrupted. Meanwhile, Black Siren (Katie Cassidy) returns to wreak havoc on the holiday. Gord Verheul directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Speed Weed (#607).  Original airdate 11/23/2017.

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-6-7-spoiler-description-an-olicity-thanksgiving/

Edited by Soulfire
  • Love 2

Alternative source link for 607 synopsis:
https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/arrow-episode-607-thanksgiving-press.html

Another DR interview...
Could John Diggle as Green Arrow Be Endgame?
by Russ Burlingame | November 2, 2017
http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/02/could-john-diggle-as-green-arrow-be-endgame-/

'Arrow' Star David Ramsey Compares Diggle to Riker From 'Star Trek: The Next Generation'
by Russ Burlingame | November 2, 2017
http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/03/arrow-star-david-ramsey-compares-diggle-to-riker-from-star-trek-/

For archival purposes...

Edited by tv echo

DR's facebook q&a session yesterday...
https://www.facebook.com/davidpaulramsey/videos/10156524666154298/

-- He had a bandage on his left hand. DR: "I don't know if you guys saw that. That's kind of a story point. I can take that off. So I don't give away any Diggle secrets."

-- DR said that it's been a great season. He asked how fans were liking Diggle as GA, saying: "It won't last long. I know you guys are like - not all of you, but some of you are like, awesome. It's a nice, you know, little break. And others are like, um, please return Stephen Amell as soon as possible. And, um, Stephen's coming back, don't worry about it."

-- DR: "Yes... there's a lot of chance for Diggle and Felicity scenes. Actually, oddly enough, there's a Diggle and Felicity scene being shot as we speak."

--- About Diggle and Dinah's relationship, DR: "They are not getting together at all... The producers have already said that publicly. First of all, Diggle's a married man... It's really just about those two guys being kindred spirits. They're both fighters... It's not a love affair in the making at all."

-- When fan asked him about working with SA and EBR, DR: "Stephen and Emily are great actors. It was magic from the very beginning, when we first started working together."

-- When fan asked him for three words to describe the crossover, DR: "I am not really that heavy in the crossover episode, but I sat in the editing room with James Bamford, who directed the crossover episode... Listen, the stuff happening between Stephen and Melissa from Supergirl - really good. You guys are really gonna like that... Our piece of the crossover episode was really, really well done."

-- Also regarding the crossover, DR: "You'll be seeing Tommy very soon. And he's awesome."

-- DR said that Diggle being the GA is "over now" because they're currently working on 610.

-- DR: "I can tell you that we're all going to have our own specific villain. I can tell you that. And, um, I can tell you that Juliana in particular - it's going to be a very interesting ride for her and, uh, what she goes through it and who she has to face."

-- Per DR, you'll see Lyla in 605 or 606. DR: "Lyla's great. Leader of ARGUS. Married to a vigilante."

-- About Olicity, DR: "What better can I say about Stephen and Emily? ... We have lightning in a bottle in Arrow, really."

-- DR: "Season 5, I thought, was really a return to form, not that we were out of form in 2, 3 or 4. But I thought that - I thought Season 2 was our best season. And 5 after that, probably 1 after that, in my opinion. And I imagine 5 was a return to what we found in Season 2 and 1. And hopefully we can do that in Season 6."

-- DR: "Colton Haynes is coming back, I think, January. I think he's coming back in January. I don't know what episode he's on, but he's with us in January."

-- DR: "Thea. Yes. She'll be okay."

-- DR: "We've never seen John Diggle's doppelganger... Nor have we seen his parents. Just a couple things you guys need to keep in mind in this long, long season."

-- Per Diggle, there's a scene between Diggle and Samanda Watson coming up, where Diggle has to protect Oliver.

-- When asked if Felicity will fix his tremors, DR: "If anyone can do it, she and Curtis can."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Stephen Amell on OTA vs. the Newbies | Arrow Season 6 on Set
Published on Nov 7, 2017, by KSiteTV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WqTDiZFwuw

-- SA: "There are new members of Team Arrow, and there are original members of Team Arrow. Um, obviously going back to Season 1, it was first just me, then me and David, and then me, David and Emily, and it stayed that way for quite a long time. That's always been sort of the core elements of Team Arrow. And, despite how useful and, um, you know, exceptional the new members have been, they still are the new team members. And, um, in an upcoming episode, we discover - it's not for a little bit - we discover that there's a fracture on the inside. And, um, it threatens to split Team Arrow down the middle of, you know, the original members and the newbies. By the way, they have a bit of a chip on their shoulder, right? They think that I give them a tough time. One of the things that I've really been trying to do as Oliver this year is really be inclusive. There have been scenes where it still speaks - it's still very Season 1, Season 2, 3, 4, to me, it's just me barking orders. We always try to change that around a little bit. That's like a remnant of an earlier time for that character. We always try to massage that a little bit so that it does seem more collaborative. And, um, I've been really pushing back hard against some of the way we've handled the fallout between there being a slight fracture on the team because, in my mind, myself, uh, David and Emily, as our characters, we make a decision, but we make it together. And I was finding that the newbies, it was all their blame and anger, it was directed totally at me. And that didn't track with what we were playing. I don't mind people being mad at Oliver. I don't mind Oliver making mistakes. People being pissed off at him is fine. So long as it's warranted. If it doesn't make sense in the context of the story, then I tend to push back."

Stephen Amell on Black Siren | Arrow Season 6 on Set
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I46urGDfWe0

-- On how Oliver sees Black Siren at this point, SA: "It hasn't really changed since when we last saw them. I mean, Oliver and she didn't really interact toward the end of the season, even though she was a critical part of Chase's team. Um, but it's more where we left them in, I believe, episode 510, which is, you know, we're not throwing her in prison, we're gonna keep her close and, you know, we're gonna see if there's any bit of Laurel in there. Let's try to find it. And I think that he still feels that way, despite the fact that she's doing some pretty - some pretty gnarly stuff this year."

Emily Bett Rickards on Arrow "Thanksgiving" | Season 6 on Set
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKc72cDRh0k

-- When asked about the Thanksgiving episode (607), EBR didn't really answer the question.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Arrow Season 6: Stephen Amell Teases Fracture in Team Arrow
Kayti Burt   November 8, 2017
http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/arrow/268832/arrow-season-6-stephen-amell-teases-fracture-in-team-arrow

We all knew that Oliver had to come back to Team Arrow eventually and it sounds like, when it happens, the Team Arrow will be much changed from the one he left. Might that include a Diggle reluctant to surrender the Green Arrow persona?

David Ramsey, who we also interviewed on set, implied this was a good question to be asking.

"I think it’s interesting for Diggle that last year's crossover had the Dominators, and in that illusion they went into our heads and brought out what would be our greatest lives ... For Diggle, it was being the Green Arrow. I think that's a very interesting story, that somehow, some place in Diggle, he likes wearing the hood."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

“Crisis on Earth X, Part 2” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

THE EPIC FOUR-WAY CROSSOVER WITH “ARROW,” “SUPERGIRL,” “THE FLASH” AND “DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW” CONTINUES — Barry (guest star Grant Gustin) and Iris’s (guest star Candice Patton) wedding brings the gang together, but things go awry when villains from Earth-X attack the ceremony. All of the superheroes band together with help from their super friends like Citizen Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller), The Ray (guest star Russell Tovey), Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), Iris West and Alex Danvers (guest star Chyler Leigh) to take on their most formidable villains yet. Earth’s mightiest heroes – Green Arrow (Stephen Amell), Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist), The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin) and White Canary (guest star Caity Lotz) – lead their teams into battle to save the world. James Bamford directed the episode with story by Marc Guggenheim & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Wendy Mericle & Ben Sokolowski (#608).  Original airdate 11/27/2017.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/arrow-episode-608-crisis-on-earth-x.html

(All four episode descriptions are the same, with different writers/director listed depending on the show)

Edited by apinknightmare

Juliana Harkavy on Vigilante's Identity | Arrow Season 6 on Set
Published on Nov 9, 2017, by KSiteTV

-- On finding out that Vincent Sobel was the Vigilante, JH: "Well, it's definitely gonna put a little bit of a glitch in her path, because now, in a sense, you know, not only is she dealing with her past, but she also has her own little secret that she has to decide whether she’s going to keep from the team. So it definitely throws a wrench in her life and her game plan.”

-- On when she found out about the Vigilane's identity, JH: "I found out a few episodes in. I think  it was around like Episode 3 that James Bamford came to me and said, ‘OK, this is what’s happening. It was a shock, but it seemed to fit, and I could make it work in my wheelhouse of what is real for Dinah. So I was excited about it. I love that storyline.”

-- On whether Dinah will continue communicating secretly with the Vigilante, JH: “I think so. I think, until she decides what she wants to do, um, wth him and about that. You know, she wants to feel it out, but she's also very cautious. So, it's something she cautiously wants to continue communication, but, you know..."

-- On how long Dinah can really keep this a secret from the rest of the team, JH: "Right. Well, I don’t think it’s really in her nature to keep it for long, but she’s going to keep it as long as she feels that she is protecting, you know, herself and, I think, the team to some extent. And she really wants to figure out what’s going on before she says anything, certainly. So, I hope not too long, but, you know, she’s going to take her time with it for a second.”

-- On what she's enjoyed about the BC/BS rivalry, and whether Dinah has something to prove, JH: "I think any opportunity I get to fight with - work with another strong woman, that is one of my favorite things. So the fights themselves are just really fun, and the rivalry is fun. But, um, yeah, I think it's not that she has something to prove because of the fact that Laurel was the Canary and that Siren was the Canary at one point. Um, I think it's just because she's so hungry for justice and Black Siren is so evil. And, you know, it's the hero and the villain. It's just, you know, the classic struggle. WIth these two, because of the history, it's just extra loaded. So it means a lot to her for a lot of reasons."

-- On whether BC will meet White Canary in the crossover, JH: "Maybe. I hope so. White Canary is awesome. I did get to meet all those guys - and Caity, all those girls the first time during crossover, and, um, it was great. They're amazing. I learned a lot from them."

Arrow's Vigilante Reveal 'Throws a Wrench in [*Spoiler]*'s Life' — Plus: Stephen Amell Mourns His Fave Theory
By Matt Webb Mitovich / November 9 2017, 7:00 PM PST
http://tvline.com/2017/11/09/arrow-recap-season-6-episode-5-vigilante-revealed-dinah-ex-vincent/

Edited by tv echo

Updated papp report...

SEASON 6: ARROW’s Dinah Drake (Juliana Harkavy) & Vincent Sobel (Johann Urb) under Vancouver’s Cambie Bridge
By Susan Gittins November 3, 2017 [UPDATED]
http://hollywoodnorth.buzz/2017/11/season-6-arrows-dinah-drake-juliana-harkavy-under-vancouvers-cambie-bridge.html 

Looks like we’re going to learn more about Dinah Drake (Juliana Harkavy) in Arrow season 6. Production filmed a Dinah walk-and-talk with what looks like Vinnie Sobel along the Vancouver seawall. Drake used to be a Central City police detective working with Sobel who was her partner and boyfriend. He died and she became a vigilante until Oliver recruited her as the new Black Canary on Team Arrow.

Now we find out, Sobel didn’t die. He became the masked villain Vigilante. And this scene is Dinah reaching out to find out how this happened.

Edited by tv echo

DC TV Watch: CW Showrunners Preview the (Super) Four-Way Crossover
NOVEMBER 10, 2017 8:05am PT by Sydney Bucksbaum
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/dc-tv-watch-4-show-crossover-interviews-1056914

Arrow

Break out the tissues | With only a handful of episodes remaining between now and the upcoming four-show crossover between all of The CW's Arrow-verse shows, the producers are opening up about the heart at the center of it. "The biggest surprise will be the emotional component of the crossover," Arrow executive producer Wendy Mericle tells THR. "I don't think anyone is going to see that coming. It's very much a dark love story. It's the underpinnings of that that will make the Earth-X element a real contrast to that. Oliver [Stephen Amell] has a big role to play in it and it's bigger and better than any crossover we've done in the past. It's going to be epic."

Finally unmasked | After a year of waiting, Arrow finally revealed the identity of masked killer Vigilante, and it turned out to be presumed dead ex-partner and ex-lover of Dinah Drake (Juliana Harkavy) aka Black Canary. The night he was shot in the head in front of Dinah was the same night of the particle accelerator explosion, and the dark matter that gave Dinah her canary cry also changed Vincent Sobel (Johann Urb). But instead of finding Dinah right away, he let her believe he was dead and started killing people that he believed deserved to die. While the initial moment of Vincent unmasking was anticlimactic, since his face was unfamiliar to viewers, the emotional fallout for Dinah having to deal with her ex coming back from the dead and causing problems for Team Arrow is sure to give Harkavy some meaty material to work with this season.

Edited by tv echo

Entertainment Weekly - Superhero Insider breaks down Supergirl Arrow The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow
November 10, 2017   Kyle Anderson & Natalie Abrams
https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/superhero-insider-breaks-down-supergirl-arrow-the-flash-and-legends-of-tomorrow 

-- Both SA and MB told Natalie when she was on the Arrow set that the flashbacks (likely in 606) will show the events from the explosion on the Amazo (when Slade was presumed dead) up until Slade pops up in Starling City in S2 of Arrow.

ARROW’S STARS TEASE THE SHOW’S BIG UPCOMING CROSSOVER
ROSIE KNIGHT   NOVEMBER 10, 2017
https://nerdist.com/arrow-cast-talk-crossover/

Edited by tv echo

DR did a facebook chat yesterday - he said that he couldn't give out any spoilers, but he then proceeded to reveal some information that I would consider spoilerish...

-- On OTA, DR: "Me, Emily and Stephen shot a scene two nights ago. And, um, I think Stephen's already told you guys that there'll be some shakeups within the team ranks... So there'll be a lot of me, Stephen and Emily together. A lot of that together. Right? Just us, the three of us. We shot a scene the other night - a dramatic, heavy scene - and there's sometimes when I look at Stephen or he looks at me, and we just laugh. It's always been that way since I've met him. Like sometimes we'll be doing these heavy, heavy scenes, and we'll look at each other, look at each other, and it's just - we just bust up. When you see the scene, it's going to be very dramatic, um, very heavy, but know that that is the only take that we got serious. Everything else, we were literally crying laughing. And I don't even know why, but it's always been that way. It's great working with those two because there's always been just mad chemistry. And, uh, I couldn't ask for two better partners to spar with in those scenes." 

-- DR: "Yeah, I can't wait for the crossover either. Crossovers are great. It's going to be great. Crossovers for Stephen and Emily particular were grueling this year, so, um, they did such a great job. Stephen in particular was just - I told you, I saw him in Episode 8 when I was in the editing bay with Bam, and he just rocks it - it just rocks, that whole episode." 

-- On whether we'll see Diggle and William, DR: "Yes, you're going to see a little bit of that. Yeah, you'll going to see a little bit of Diggle and William interact."

-- On whether we'll see Samanda Watson become a Team Arrow ally, DR: "Don't bet on it." 

-- DR: "No, I don't think Diggle will be joining Oliver and Felicity for Thanksgiving dinner."

-- DR: "Yes, you'll be seeing Lyla in a couple more episodes." 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

Arrow's David Ramsey, Neal McDonough & Paul Blackthorne - Fan Expo Vancouver 2017 Q&A Panel
Published on Nov 12, 2017, by FTWvsWTF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMOQPioOr_8

-- Mod asked about the big crossover and how it's supposed to be more emotional. DR: "Well, Paul had a lot more to do than I did. I didn't do a whole lot in it. But I sat in on the editing of our episode, which is episode 8. And, um, the work that Melissa and Stephen are doing particularly is really really good. I think you guys are going to like them a lot in the show."  

-- PB: "Well, you say it's emotional. I think it was emotional for the producers actually, just trying to get the thing out there, you know, four hours of crossover. We saw a lot of tears, I have to say... I was involved in the - how much do people know about things? I always get nervous about this - I was in the Flash one. I don't think that gives away too much, does it? But in terms of the storyline, it was, um - it wasn't what I was expecting. Let's just put it like that. Um, when I got into my costume - I thought I was going for a costume fitting for Lance. And then when I got there... it was somewhat different. And I can't say anything more than that.... There's not even a funny line to say here. I was just, like, 'What the f*ck am I wearing?!' is basically what happened. Um, excuse the language. Sorry, Neal's kids." 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

There will be Ray/Felicity and Gideon/Oliver scenes in the crossover...

Brandon Routh | DCs Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 on Set
Published on Nov 12, 2017, by KSiteTV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtYWR0NMkDE

-- When asked if there was anybody or anything that particularly excited him working with in the crossover, BR: "Um, it's always fun to work with, um, Emily. Uh, we never have - we never get enough to do together since our time on Arrow... I have a limited adventure in the crossover, but I do get to work with a few people that were - it was a good time. The best thing was - that we got to do was... it was a big gathering of everyone, um, in our world, on the Waverider, which was pretty awesome to have all those super heroes together. It was a really kind of unique, fun thing, which I think the audience will like as well... A few Legends were invited to the wedding. Ray was not invited to the wedding... which, I think, had less to do with Ray and more to do with having too many people at the wedding that they have to deal with and cover and give air time to... (Reporter asked where the super hero gathering was on the Waverider) The bridge.... We used to get upset about having 9 people - uh, 9 characters on the bridge and... how long it takes to shoot that. Um, but we're having 21 or whatever it was - it was pretty insane, but Greg Smith, who was our director for that episode, knew what he was doing, and it was actually pretty quick. You have to be, you have to have your ducks in a row, when you're doing crossovers because, you know, people have to go to three different shows. So.... 'we only have Melissa for two hours, we've got Grant for an hour, and we've got Stephen for 30 seconds.' So, gotta get the shot."

Legends of Tomorrow: What Does Gideon Look Like In Real Life?
Published on Nov 12, 2017, by KSiteTV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0cukdvGhRA

-- When asked if Gideon has something to do in the crossover, Amy Louise Pemberton: "Yes, yeah, she does have something to do - not in this, but yeah... Because it's so busy - everyone's on it - um, it's phenomenal, the episode's phenomenal, actually, the crossover this year. She's in and out of it. It's mainly them... I have a little more than the last crossover. Um, she's in there having a crack at some people." When asked if she interacts with any of the superheroes from the other shows in the crossover, ALP: "Yeah, a couple of them, yeah. Oliver Queen. Um, that's pretty much it in the crossover for me of who I interacted with. Yeah, there's a few moments with him that are really nice and really fun." On what Oliver thinks of Gideon, ALP: "I don't think he likes Gideon that much."

Edited by tv echo

Fan Expo Vancouver 2017: Legends of Tomorrow cast on the 4-way crossover
Published on Nov 12, 2017, by Pop Goes the World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7aW9wf3PAE

-- Mod asked about this year's big crossover. BR: "It's four hours, not just three, so -" MRS: "And it ends on Legends, so we get the big fight. We get all the good stuff." Mod said that that he heard it will be quite emotional for all the shows. BR: "Yeah, there are relationships that are heavily affected, in many ways."

Legends Of Tomorrow's BRANDON ROUTH & MAISIE RICHARDSON-SELLERS - Fan Expo Vancouver 2017 - Panel
Published on Nov 13, 2017, by Angelika Diana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6R7t7nyEXg

-- Fan asked what cast members on other Arrowverse shows did they find instant chemistry with, on screen or off screen, and became instant friends with. MSR: "I loved working with Emily Bett and Carlos. Like, they were fantastic. And again, talk about improv. They were just on fire the whole time. So having them both from Arrow and from Flash come to our show last year and working with them again was such a pleasure. It's lovely to change the energy up during the crossovers."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Candice Patton Previews The WestAllen Wedding | The Flash
Published on Nov 13, 2017, by KSiteTV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcZYDpkJ_vo

-- On whether it's time for Barry and Iris to get married, CP: "I think it's time, yeah. I think fans, uh, have been waiting for three years. It's been a long time coming. They've had other partners, relationships, trials, tribulations, and so, um, I think it's time. Season 4's a good time for them to kind of make it all happen - and the wedding of the century, essentially."

-- On the WestAllen wedding being part of the crossover, CP: "I think it's really cool. I mean, this is a really important moment in DC history and, um, it's cool that our nuptials are a part of the crossover and a big part of the crossover... It's a spectacle for sure."

-- On how the WestAllen wedding goes, CP: "Well, I think you can expect on any DCTV show, um, weddings don't usually go as planned. Um, we've got some villains come in and try to spoil that. We've got aliens from Earth-X. Um, so things don't go as planned. Um, and everyone will have to wait and see if they can actually get married at some point. Do the deed."

-- On Iris' wedding dress, CP: "They actually flew me to L.A. to go to, um, Monique Lhuillier, um, to find a dress for Iris, because there's a line in the script about how Monique Lhuillier dresses are really, like, are indestructible. She really goes through it in this episode, in this wedding dress. It's still pristine. So, yeah, we flew to L.A., I tried on dresses at Monique Lhuillier, and the first dress I tried on, it was like, 'okay, this is it, feels great, it's comfortable.' The most important thing was, 'Am I comfortable? Am I going to be able to, like, run away from aliens or whatever?'... So yeah, it was pretty neat."

-- On who she got to interact with during the crossover that she never got to interact with before, CP: "Everyone on Legends... Dominic Purcell. I don't know if you've seen us interact before. There's some of that. Um, Caity Lotz's character, Sara Lance. Um, more stuff with Melissa over on Supergirl. Chyler Leigh, who I've never gotten to work with. Yeah, there's a lot of good stuff. And Stephen Amell. And a lot, a lot, a lot with Emily Bett, um, Felicity. We kind of team up in the crossovers and, um, work together to kind of fight aliens on our own court [tv echo: not sure of this last word]."

-- On whether there's any drooling over Oliver Queen, CP: "Um, no, surprisingly. You would think, like, I would've been, like, 'yeah, bring your boyfriend, you know, wanna sit next to him, hang out with him at the rehearsal dinner, whatever.' Yeah, no, not a lot of that, no."

Edited by tv echo

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Timeless, Lucifer, New Girl, Arrow, #OneChicago, Supergirl, Grey's, The Flash and More
By Matt Webb Mitovich / November 14 2017, 12:24 PM PST
http://tvline.com/2017/11/14/timeless-season-2-spoilers-old-hollywood/

Any plans for bringing Lyla back to Arrow? —Hessa
Audrey Marie Anderson actually reprises her role as Diggle’s wife this Thursday — for better or for worse. As David Ramsey previewed, the secret of Diggle’s injury and sketchy treatment of same “will have to blow up, and it will, and Lyla will confront him about it, which is which is always interesting because you’re talking about the woman who is the leader of A.R.G.U.S. — talk about secrets! There’s always an interesting conversation between them about that.”

I’d love any scoop on Arrow‘s Thea. —Jenny
During our visit to the set last week, Stephen Amell said, “Willa [Holland] has been back with us recently…” — and not much else. “I don’t think it’s a big reveal to suggest that series regulars, when they are in comas, tend to wake up eventually…. But, assuming that Willa is back at a certain point, I think that there are some interesting things we can do for her character. I know I had an idea that I pitched today, actually.”

Edited by tv echo