Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Where are the now? Brittani and Sean LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Haenim said:

The red head I think. With the brother with ms?

Wasn't she a costume designer at a theatre? I really liked her -- smart, kind-hearted, and ambitious. Nikki was one of my favourites, and I'm looking forward to her update.

• Love 2

Dr. Now delivered the Best! Smackdown! Ever!  Not since Stone Cold Steve Austin made his famous "Austin 3:16" speech have I cheered so loudly!  (My son used to watch Monday Night Raw, and like a good mom, I enabled his love for sports entertainment.  Call it Hulkamania by Proxy)

Dr. Now delivered the Best! Smackdown! Ever!  Not since Stone Cold Steve Austin made his famous "Austin 3:16" speech have I cheered so loudly!  (My son used to watch Monday Night Raw, and like a good mom, I enabled his love for sports entertainment.  Call it Hulkamania by Proxy)

Is it wrong that I yelled "Fall outta the wheelchair!"?  Is it wrong that I gave the Nelson Muntz Ha-Ha laugh at Sean's weight gain?   Oh well....

Edited by IOU Payne
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Oh My. said:

I noticed that last week, and the week before as well!  (Steven and Lupe) It's as though at a certain point modesty ceases to exist.  :(

I do think clothes would be uncomfortable when they wallow in bed all day, but some don't even wrap a sheet around their ass and other areas.  There has to be several TLC people in the room.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lizz said:

I do think clothes would be uncomfortable when they wallow in bed all day, but some don't even wrap a sheet around their ass and other areas.  There has to be several TLC people in the room.

It could also have to do with them not getting up to go to the bathroom.

• Love 2
Just now, Haenim said:

Sean, just get rid of your mom. She doesn't want you healthy. She wants you sick, please notice that.

I don't think he's really in a position in his life where he can do that.  He's still pretty sick.  And he's really not that mature and doesn't seem to have any marketable job skills.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Sean's mom has created a giant perpetual baby to keep with her always.  Nekkid, bedbound, needs bathing and feeding, small snaggly teeth, whisper talky baby voice. 

Yes, and she'll never let him grow up if it means she has to kill him. 

She's why we need a show on the enablers. There is zero hope for Sean until his mother can be dealt with. She's even sicker than he is, in many ways.

And she reminds me very much of the Half-Ton Teen's mom. I'd sure like to see an update on them. He was Dr. Now's patient, wasn't he?

• Love 8

Good Lord, 51 lb weight gain.  Sean's mom will never let him go. She's determined to keep him bedbound right next to her and her Solitaire forever.

Or Mistress munchausen is trying to kill him.  

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Was Brittany  the one who  had to ride on the luggage  cart to get through  the airport ? 

I believe that was Amber. Like Nikki, she is also one of my favourites. I recall Amber being very articulate. Her transformation has been amazing.

• Love 3

Sean always grossed me out with his whiny voice and the mom too, always sitting next to her little baby. Sean is at fault also, maybe he can pull his balls out of his asshole and be accountable. Dr. Now never holds him responsible, he's a grown man.  I feel really sorry for any of Sean's future girlfriends. Maybe he should just stay fat. That house is a full blown future murder scene.

• Love 10